10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buzanada Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Buzanada Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buzanada Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buzanada Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buzanada Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buzanada Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buzanada Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buzanada Tenerife:
Hotel Pensión Cassandra
Hotel Pensión Cassandra is located in Buzanada, 5.5 mi from Playa de las Américas and 10 minutes’ drive from Tenerife South Airport.Rooms at Hotel Pensión Cassandra have a private bathroom with a bath and a shower. They also include a TV, fridge and free WiFi. Bed linen and towels are included.Los Cristianos is 4.3 mi away. You will find a selection of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.
i think we were (by accident ) upgraded, on the ground floor. we had the large room with 2 windows, comfortable bed, a jug was provided when we asked for it (we like our cup of tea in the morning!) and for a small fee we were driven back to the airport.
it was a our stop over night onwards to other island, so we didn’t need anything fancy or to be near the beach.
it was affordable and good value.
the village has plenty of restaurants within walking distance, as on sunday the hotel own bar was closed.
Clean, pleasant place with Lucia on reception and added bonus.
Quiet area a bus ride into Los Cristianos
Bars and places to eat with locals near by.
Only minor drawback is some customers dont know how to keep quiet and respect others comfort. (not unusual in this day and age).
Wi Fi good and hot shower.
Extended my stay by 5 days.
- I had a nice spacey room, the reception lady was superfriendly and helpful.
- Really smart and clean hotel .breakfast adequate .
- The bed was comfy and hotel was very clean,,staff were excellent.
- i think we were (by accident ) upgraded, on the ground floor. we had the large room with 2 windows, comfortable bed, a jug was provided when we asked for it (we like our cup of tea in the morning!) and for a small fee we were driven back to the airport.
Hotel Ucanca is 5 minutes’ drive from Tenerife South Airport and located just off the TF1 Motorway in San Isidro. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Spacious rooms have a fan, safe and flat-screen TV. There is a desk and wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. The hotel has a tour desk and is a 20-minute drive from the resort of Playa de las Américas.
- Clean, comfortable and quiet. We arrived late at night after a transatlantic flight, we slept well, and were ready to continue our trip the next morning. The location near the airport is excellent, and there are several fine cafes right next to the hotel for breakfast. All is good here. We would visit again.
- We chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and we had an early morning flight. It had a good shower and the room was large for us to repack and reorganize for the next leg of the journey.
- Purpose was to be close to the airport as we had a flight at 07:00; it’s a 7 minutes drive. Room was nicely big too.
- I stayed there with my family (adults + 1 kid) because we had an early flight next day out of TFS airport. We chose the property because of the location. It was fast and convenient to get from there to the airport with our rental car. They have 24 hour reception so that is also convenient for 5am check outs.
- The hotel is basic but clean, it is close to the mororway but the noise was not a problem if you keep the windows shut. There is no air conditioning but a fan is provided. There is no restaurant in the hotel but plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa
El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa is a restored family mansion from the 18th century. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, it features 2 swimming pools and spa with a range of leisure facilities.Each elegant, double-glazed room at the Nogal has air conditioning and heating, and comes with flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and balcony. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, and bathrobes can be requested.There are 2 restaurants, one for breakfast and the other for lunch and dinner. El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa also has a reading lounge with fireplace, and its gardens feature fruit trees and vegetable gardens.Facilities in the spa center include hot tubs, saunas and hydromassage baths. Massages and other beauty treatments are available at an extra cost.The beaches in Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos are within 12 mi away. Tenerife South Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent private location in the mountains/hills on the way to Teide National Park. Very quiet and peaceful surroundings. Definitely need a car to access the property and surrounding areas. Very friendly staff, check in was very informative and helpful for the hotel and surrounding areas. Very nice outdoor pool. There is also an indoor pool and sauna/whirlpool but didn’t use this much. The restaurant provides excellent food that’s a little pricey but worth it.
- Unfortunately I only like the food at the restaurant!
- The room was a good size and the hotel had good facilities, including an indoor and an outdoor pool and the garden area was very attractive. The staff were very helpful and the food in the restaurant was very good.
- The location is just breathtaking ! The view from the mountain top is just amazing !
Wonderful road trip* what takes you up and then you find really extraordinary interesting villa/manor house type hotel. Fantastic views, interesting interior and a lot of plants around the hotel. Comfortable rooms and beds.
* Safety warning! Do not try to drive there by yourself, if you are crappy driver!
Hotel Andrea´s is 1,150 feet from Los Cristianos Beach, in southern Tenerife, and 10 minutes’ walk from the Port. It has a sun terrace and a bar and restaurant.Rooms at Andrea’s Hotel feature tiled floors, and all have a private bathroom. There is a work desk and mini-bar, and you can hire the safe.Andrea’s restaurant specializes in pizzas. There are vending machines for drinks on-site, and guests can relax in the TV lounge. WiFi is available in all areas for an extra cost.The 24-hour front desk staff can recommend excursions, and you can hire a car or motorbike. Las Americas Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away. Reina Sofia Airport is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- We hotel is very good situated. Near the busstation and near the harbour
- A small, quiet and friendly hotel in the town. We used it for an overnight stay before taking the ferry to La Gomera and it was ideal for this. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
- The two receptionist Ms. Belen & Ms.Veronica treated myself & husband with professionalism & very helpful during our 1 day stay.. I will highly recommend this hotel to family, friends.. When I visit Tenerife, my stay will be Hotel Andrea’s… Thank you..
- Great location, within easy walking distance from the seaside and the restaurants and bars, yet very quiet.
- We have stayed regularly in Hotel Andreas for the last 15 years on our way to and from Gomera and we have always enjoyed our stay. The location is central and walking distance to the port, the rooms are spotless and spacious and the staff are exceptional. They are very friendly and helpful and always go the extra mile. We had a great stay this year and will be back next year.
Volcano Beach Hotel
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Abona! Featuring a terrace with an outdoor pool, Vulcano Beach Hotel arranges surf classes and is set in San Miguel de Abona, 10 minutes’ drive from Playa de las Américas.The bright, modern rooms and suites include ceiling fans, free WiFi and cable TVs. Each one has a private bathroom with a bath and hairdryer. Suites also have a sofa and a patio.Tenerife South Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away, and airport transfers can be arrange on request. Free private on-site parking can be reserved.
- Looked lovely in photo but doesn’t say it’s miles from anywhere it’s freezing cold up the mountain and the shop itself is for an Olympian shocked @ booking.com for throwing it up in the vacinity of las Americas not happy @ all BIG WASTE OF MONEY
- The design and the location of the hotel is great, the staff was super friendly, and the swimming pool was lovely! The rooms were big and spacious and we had daily cleaning. The environment is very calm and family friendly, and gives a rural feeling, while it is relatively close to the beach by car.
- The views from the roof terrace were amazing, such a peaceful location.
- Away from the busy tourist areas. Good, if you have a hire car. They have a garage, small though.
- The hotel was rustic and welcoming.The breakfast buffet was fresh and in a lovely setting.It was wonderfully quiet and relaxing. A car is recommended as it is secluded. San Miguel has plenty of restaurants and cafes and a supermarket and is only a short walk away. All in all a wonderful stay
Muthu Royal Park Albatros
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Royal Park Albatros is located in Golf del Sur resort, 350 feet from the sea. It offers accommodations, some of which have furnished balconies overlooking the heated outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. There is an equipped kitchen and dining area.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 5 other golf courses.There is a children’s club and a heated outdoor pool. Royal Park Albatros has a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 2.5 miles away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- Staff very friendly and generally very good hotel for the price. Also happy hour drinks very good
- The pool and restaurant area is great. The scenery outside the balcony as well.
- Apartment was clean and cozy, felt like I was at home
- Pool area was nice, I liked the design of the complex, even the steps
- Staff were really good and friendly plus spoke good English. Nice that we could make a cup of tea in our room, although the bar/restaurant by the pool provided refreshments and food. Breakfast was good value for money.
Laguna Park 2
On the Costa Adeje, in the south of Tenerife, the smart and modern Laguna Park 2 apartment complex has excellent on-site facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool.Spend the day sunbathing by the swimming pool. There the children can take a dip in the cool waters of the pool or play in the on-site game room.Laguna Park 2 Tenerife is located just a short walk from the beach, so after a wholesome breakfast in the morning, you can head down to the beach with the whole family.Laguna Park 2 apartments in this complex has a lounge area, an American-style kitchen, where you can prepare your own meals, and a balcony, where you can soak up the sun in privacy or enjoy the views.
- I loved the pool. I never struggled to get a sun bed and the location was perfect, although it was tiring walking up the hills.
- Staff extra friendly, big plus for the size of the safe ( the one from the apartment ).
The staff friendly
Views was amazind
The pool great ,very clean
The food was nice ,didnt struggle to find something i liked
- We enjoyed our stay in Laguna Park, next time probably coming again here! Nice entertainment for adults and children, very kind stuff! Apartement was clean and comfortable, in the late avening and in night beautifull view on the city!
- The blonde receptionist was very very helpful, Csaba in the bar was brilliant although he finished up before we left ye should get him back he is fab asset
Palia Don Pedro
Palia Don Pedro lies within 9 acres of parkland in the Las Galletas-Costa del Silencio resort of Tenerife. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and free parking.There is a choice between studios with a balcony and apartments with furnished terrace at Palia Don Pedro. Each comes with a kitchen, satellite TV and a work desk.Don Pedro’s swimming pool is heated in winter and there is a special children’s pool. A pool bar and free lounge chairs and sun umbrellas are offered on the sun terrace. The complex restaurant serves buffet-style local and international meals.A range of entertainment and activities are available at the complex, including sports and evening shows. A mini club for children opens during the school holidays.Palia Don Pedro is only 1 miles from a pebble beach. Tenerife Sur Airport is within 9 miles.
- All-inclusive…but everything that is included is just bad… Food is outright terrible, drinks are just as bad
Food was good plenty of choice,
Quiet area but good links by bus to anywhere on tenerife
Animation team is saving this place.
We all had a lot of fun with their program and competitions
Food was not bad for the price one actually pays with all inclusive formula
Local stuff is very helping and friendly
- Food ok for what we payed…. Staff are very helpful and accommodating..
- Food was of reasonable to decent standard. Reception staff generally helpful and friendly.
Hotel Zentral Center – Adults only
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Hotel Zentral Center is next to Tenerife’s Las Americas Golf Club, 1,300 feet from Playa de las Americas Beach. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and sauna.Rooms at the Zentral Center are modern and air-conditioned. They all include a TV, safe and mini-bar. Rooms also have a private bathroom. WiFi is available for an extra charge.The Zentral Center Hotel has an elegant restaurant and a bar. There are also spacious lounge areas. The 24-hour reception has free WiFIi and offers currency exchange, and car and bicycle rental.Hotel Zentral Center is set in a quiet area of Las Americas, in southern Tenerife. Tenerife Sur Airport is around 9.3 mi away.
- The bed was comfortable.disappointed with only news channel on TV. Clean and comfortable rooms. Excellent location.
- Large, comfortable & clean bedroom / bathroom.
- Location was good, within ten minutes walk to a nice beach
- The staff is very helpful, the location is perfect.
- I would return because this is what I wanted at that moment
Catalonia Oro Negro
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Catalonia Oro Negro is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Playa de las Américas Beach in southern Tenerife. The hotel features free WiFi, a large outdoor swimming pool and rooms with satellite TV.All rooms are bright and simply decorated with air conditioning. They have either a private balcony or terrace, some of which have sea views.Hotel Catalonia Oro Negro offers a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel restaurant. There are 2 bars, including the Show Bar which provides evening entertainment. A modern gym is also available at the Oro Negro.Daytime activities include aerobics, table tennis and volley ball. The hotel has a terrace with loungers, a garden and children’s playground.The Alegria onsite spa features massage services.Catalonia Oro Negro is located less than 0.6 mi from the center of Playa de las Américas and 12 mi from Tenerife Sur Airport.
- Fantastic staff and view from hotel! They are extra customer-friendly: we could leave our luggage there after checkout because we wanted to go the beach, and they even let us have a shower after it… very recommended!
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good value, it had a nice variety of food. The sunning deck had sun all day, and there were plenty of chairs, so I never had a problem getting one. The pool was heated to a nice temperature. There were shows every night and entertainment all day! The room was large and the bed was very comfortable!
- I like that I feel comfortable and at home here.That the reception service is amazing and that the time they take to solve any minor problem is outstanding
- Nice hotel in good location. Great swimming pool and good food. Good value for the money spent.
- Hotel was reasonable, staff were very slow to check in took over 1 hour to book us in even though there were no queing. Also all our group booked at same time and booked with same price yet half did not have breakfast included, I did not understand why. Bedrooms was ok for what we paid and value for money. Only issue was the double bed we booked was two singles pushed together which wasn’t great. Pool was good, good atmosphere around the pool and generally had a good time
Top Hotels In Buzanada Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buzanada Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buzanada Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buzanada Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!