10 Best Hotels To Stay In Butte Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
Butte Montana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Butte Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Butte Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Butte Montana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Butte Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Butte Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Butte Montana:
Econo Lodge Butte
One of our top picks in Butte.Econo Lodge Butte offers accommodations in Butte.Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 52 miles from the property.
Lots of hot water when we checked in!
A semi hit a power pole and the entire area was without power from about 8:50 pm and even when we checked out at 8 am the next morning, the power was still out!
The overnight staff was good enough to still put out the cereal and milk so that we could have some breakfast before leaving but no hot beverages!
- The staff were nice. Gave us a fluffy blanket for our pet to lounge on. (Room had hard floors, very considerate)
- This place was super clean and friendly, even traveling with a pet – for the price, I couldn’t be happier. Helpful staff, comfortable rooms, recent updates. I would definitely stay here again.
- I liked the laminate floors in the room , and real heater/A.C. unit in the room
- quiet… I needed a good nights sleep and I got it. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and just what I needed a bed bathroom and tv. You get what you pay for
- Lots of hot water when we checked in!
Days Inn Butte
Days Inn Butte offers accommodations in Butte.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 50 miles from Days Inn Butte.
- We were on a stop over for the evening while travelling further south.
- The first room we were in #122 was filthy and smelled really bad. The heater didn’t work (February,Butte MT.). The second room they moved us to was filthy, the heater barely worked and the bed had a hole in it 2 feet wide and 6 inches deep. The girl at the front desk acted pissed that we were bothering her.The guy working with her was dropping F bombs left and right when I went to get new room keys.
- Friendly staff and quiet location. Very good value.
- Front staff were very helpful when I needed to have my laptop shipped back to Canada. Much apprecaited.
- Had a pleasant night sleep and great price . Stayed in Days Inn my entire trip didn’t regret it
Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn is located in Butte in the region of Montana. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including golfing and hiking. The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 50 miles from Best Western PLUS.
The shuttle service is awesome! They will take you anywhere and pick you up. Love the shuttle!!
Very good lounge staff.
- Breakfast was excellent huge variety to choose from and good atmosphere
- The beds were very comfy. The staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant on site was convenient and the food was good.
- Everyone!awesome staff! I was born & raised in Butte, & now live in SC! We always stay here when we come to Butte!
- We stay there every time we are in Butte. Great place!
- The shuttle service is awesome! They will take you anywhere and pick you up. Love the shuttle!!
Finlen Hotel and Motor Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Finlen Hotel and Motor Inn offers accommodations in Butte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Helena Regional Airport is 48 miles away.
- This elegant hotel has so much historic charm. Don’t come here if you’re looking for a pool and spa. But with flat screen TV and wi-fi, we had everything we needed for a very comfortable stay.
- Love the historical value of the Finlan hotel. Comfy bed…very clean.
- The historic hotel of Butte, a unique place to stay.
- nothing except the location is good if you want to be in the historic area
- Loved the history. Very short walk to an excellent restaurant.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte
Located off of Highway 90, this hotel is 3 miles from Butte town center. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV is provided in each pet-friendly guest room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte. The air-conditioned guest rooms include ironing facilities, a hairdryer and an alarm clock.Butte Civic Center is 2 miles from Butte La Quinta Inn & Suites. Bert Mooney Airport is an 8-minute drive away. Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is 17 miles away.
- Friendly helpful staff. Great bed in spacious room. Good breakfast.
- Comfortable room. Friendly staff. Great experience.
- Good selection of food for breakfast, hot, not overcrowded.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- Very pleasant atmosphere, clean in all areas, staff was very friendly and helpful
Quality Inn & Suites Butte
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Butte offers accommodations in Butte. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 50 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Butte.
- The beds were comfortable, it was quite enough room!
- Nothing, it was a dirty place with mold and dust in the old heater
- Room was warm (after we turned up the heat) and bed was comfortable.
- Awesome hot breakfast, nicely furnished and equipped room, very friendly staff. Has a Papa Johns almost next door!
- great service and rooms,average breakfast,great location
Clarion Inn Copper King Convention Center
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Clarion Inn Copper King Convention Center offers accommodations in Butte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 52 miles from Clarion Inn Copper King.
- Always a great stay at the clarion.We stay there about once a month.
- Ate at the Rib and Chop House for my daughters 10th birthday and the staff were AMAZING!! They even sang her Happy Birthday! She was so excited!
- The Linens were very nice and clean. The breakfast was very good.
- The facility was extremely nice and clean a little ways off the freeway but worth it for the price
- Facility has recently been remolded. The new look really celebrates the areas mining heritage in a very upscale way. I will look to book this place first for my next visit.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Butte
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Butte is located in Butte. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Helena Regional Airport is 50 miles away.
- I will stay there again whenever I’m in the area or find one Wherever I Go
Great location, very clean. Friendly and very helpful staff. Nice breakfast bar. Very close to ice rink!
New, great fitness facility and cute fire pit/social area outside.
- Nicely appointed room. Comfy bed. Nice facility. Nice staff.
- Everything!! I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott affiliated facility.
- The breakfast was delicious! The decor was cozy and clean.
Motel 6 Butte – Historic City Center
Motel 6 Butte – Historic City Center offers pet-friendly accommodations in Butte.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 48 miles from Motel 6 Butte – City Center.
- The parking lot was secure and the hotel was pet friendly
- This hotel is in a great, central location. It’s all you can hope for in a budget hotel: clean, well kept and pet friendly. The rooms have new laminate flooring which is so much nicer than the old carpets you usually get in a budget hotel. We appreciated not having to pay extra pet fees for our two dogs. Staff were very nice.
- The friendly staff who greeted us and who seen us off the next day made our stay enjoyable.
- The woman at the desk was about the only good thing about this motel. There was dirt around bathroom doorway that should have been vacuumed and the top to an empty pizza box from previous guest under the desk. Sink faucet plumbed backwards. Things looked tired and worn out. The mattress was comfortable.
- It’s motel 6 for goodness sake, you get what you pay for!
The Miner’s Boutique Hotel
The Miner’s Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Butte. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Helena Regional Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Butte Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Butte Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Butte Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Butte Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!