10 Best Hotels To Stay In Butgenbach Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Butgenbach Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Butgenbach Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Butgenbach Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Butgenbach Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Butgenbach Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Butgenbach Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Butgenbach Liege Province:
One of our top picks in Butgenbach.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Eifelland is located in Butgenbach in the region of Liege Province, just 25 miles from Aachen. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Monschau is 9 miles from Hotel Eifelland, and Spa is 16 miles away. Liege Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- breakfast is excellent, everything is forseen. The location is fabulous, I come out of the hotel and immediatly you can start an good walk. Butgenbach is a nice litthe village, with lots of possibilities to eat and drink very good.
- A nice hotel, the breakfast was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is amazing, the rooms was fabulous the ground floor rooms have a patio area.
Breakfast could not be faulted. There is a fridge full of drinks in the breakfast room and an honesty book,
- Lovely, clean, spacious room with patio. Plentiful breakfast buffet with various meats, cheeses, eggs, delicious breads and pastries, etc. Friendly and helpful owners. Many restaurants within walking distance. Would stay here again.
- It was very clean and comfortable and the owners were very welcoming.
Hotel du Lac
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a terrace, Hotel du Lac offers accommodations in Butgenbach, just 25 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.Monschau is 9 miles from Hotel du Lac, and Spa is 16 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 36 miles away.
- Nice location close to the lake walking and biking routes
+ great selection of bers from the small, local breweries
+ sauna + fitness
- Friendly host. Great breakfast. We came late but they turned on the sauna just for us!
- Früstück war sehr lecker; das Essen im Restaurant ebenfalls; das Zimmer mit Wintergarten war sehr angenehm mit schönem Ausblick auf den See
Neuwertiges modernes Zimmer, klasse Betten, 1a Badezimmer, top Frühstück, sehr freundliches
und hilfsbereites Personal, Garagenstellplatz für mein Fahrrad, sehr gute Lage direkt am Radweg
und Blick auf den See
Hotel Bütgenbacher Hof
Hotel Bütgenbacher Hof is located on the market square in the village of Bütgenbach am See. There are many spa facilities in this hotel.The rooms have a bathroom, minibar and bathrobes. A varied breakfast is served in the morning.The restaurant offers a large selection of meals and there is a wine cellar. The terrace is pleasant for sunny weather and the winter garden for colder days.Hotel Bütgenbacher Hof offers a gym and sauna. Furthermore, there is a whirlpool, steam bath, hydro-jet massage couch, and a swimming pool.In the surrounding area, you can find beautiful walking trails and mountain bike routes through the forest and around the lake.
- Friendly and professional staff, amazing food, nice spa/ wellness area, spacious room
A small hotel located in a quiet town, handy for lovely countryside or, in our case, Spa Francorchamps. Comfortable stylish clean rooms and very friendly staff (English very much in third place after German, French and Dutch, but we got by fine)
What really sets it apart is the fantastic food; well above the standard you might expect. The choice for breakfast is ample but the dinners are very special and, consequently, a little expensive (there is also the option of bar food at more ‘normal’ prices). It is quite experimental (olive and tomato ice cream with veal in aspic) but we enjoyed everything they put before us. It certainly goes down well locally, as there were probably just as many people eating who were not guests as were.
- Management and staff are very friendly and helpful. Moreover, they are fluent in German, French, Dutch and English! The room I got was spacious and very clean with a nice bathroom. I really appreciated the welness area that is absolutely magnificent. Breakfast is spot on and the restaurant serves excellent food.
- Super friendly and kind staff! Restaurant is extremely good! Perfect service! Baby-and children-friendly hotel! Very clean and comfortable room! Great breakfast! We will return again!
Nice location close to the lake with many possibilities for hiking and also walking distance to restaurants and shops in town.
Room facilities were very new with nice, modern decoration.
Great indoor pool.
Hotel restaurant Lindenhof is in the idyllic village of Weywertz, in the vicinity of the lakes of Biitgenbach and Robertville. This is an ideal starting point for excursions, walks and relaxation in a most beautiful and untouched nature.The hotel rooms are nicely decorated and have a private bathroom, either in the room itself or right next to it. Standard rooms can be booked as a single room or as a double.You will find cozy rooms and good cuisine. The chef himself, Aloys Krings, will prepare excellent meals for you.
- Big room; friendly and hospitable owners; good dinner & breakfast
- Excellent food. Secure parking for bikes. Great price.
- The building itself is really nice and the staff helped us looking for a place where to rent bikes.
- the hotel apartments were very comfortable and were cleaned tended to daily. we had access to a garden and tables and chairs provided outside. we stayed here for the Spa GP and this was an excellent location to access Francorchamps circuit especially as in yellow car park. we knew we would have to pay more this week so price ok in comparison. Breakfast was plenty and great to fill up for the day. close to a pub and a small village. had to eat further away from hotel in evening as restaurant al carte so not for us or in our price range. Altogether a great place and location.
Het ontbijt was uitgebreid, alles was aanwezig. Men kon steeds bijvragen waar nodig.
Het eten s’avonds was lekker.
Hotel Le Vieux Moulin
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Le Vieux Moulin is located in Weywertz in the region of Liege Province, just 23 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Liège is 30 miles from Hotel Le Vieux Moulin, and Monschau is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Le Vieux Moulin.
- Excellent cuisine du terroir by a log fire, care of amusing belgian chef Philippe Del Mestre (who has an exotic collection of anecdotes to add to his delicious meals), very comfortable rooms, pleasant grounds allowing for short walks, and good location as starting point to discover the Hautes Fagnes.
- The food and wine in the restaurant was excellent.
- What a wonderful place and the service was excellent!
- The property is located within landscaped grounds and was a quiet, relaxing place to stay. Convenient for both the local national parks and Spa Francorchamps Circuit. Immaculately clean and staff were very friendly.
- Beautiful gardens, friendly staff and spotlessly clean
Hotel La Chaumière du Lac
La Chaumière du Lac is a lovely family hotel in the middle of theHautes Fagnes-Eifel natural park. Enjoy the tranquility of these pleasant accommodations with its stunning views.The owner of the hotel prepares his dishes in an innovative and delicious manner. The meals are prepared with traditional products. The restaurant is open for dinner, except on Mondays and Tuesdays.The rooms of La Chaumière du Lac are comfortable and have a private bathroom. Some rooms look out over the lake.The hotel is located close to the Robertville Lake and has a lot to offer for every season of the year. Go fishing, swimming, horseback riding or hiking. You can also rent a pedal boat and enjoy beautiful views from the lake.
- The accommodation is situated at a beautiful lake that has a nice castle at walking distance through the forest. Staff is very friendly, felt like home.
- Kind and discreet staff, super location, confortable and very clean room
- Brilliant hotel, friendly staff, good food for dinner and breakfast
We left too early for breakfast but the owner prepared a special take away breakfast for us with coffee in a thwrmocan. Excellent service.
Bikes could be put in a shed which was locked by the owner. Safe storage.
Happy with the stay and service offered.
- Very nice small family-run hotel, offering everything you might need for a weekend escape. Rooms are big enough and renovated, bathroom although a bit outdated offers all the necessary items. At breakfast there is a limited choice of ham/salami and cheese but wider choice of jams and homemade cakes. Nice dinner at the restaurant of the hotel, a bit overpriced though.
Domaine Des Hautes Fagnes
Domaine is surrounded by the beautiful Hautes Fagnes Nature Reserve and around 4 miles from Signal de Botrange, Belgium’s highest peak. It is in spacious grounds and features a spa, tennis court, mini golf and ping-pong facilities.The rooms at Domaine Des Hautes Fagnes have flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. Guests can use free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including in their room.In winter, the cross-country ski route starts behind the hotel and ski lifts can be found just over a quarter mile away. The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking.Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Liege is 45 minutes away by car.The spa features an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, hammam and a spa bathtub.The restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine and also offers seasonal specialties. Light snacks, meals and drinks are served in the modern bar.
- Very nice surroundings for hikers. Relaxing welness in the evening. Very friendly staff and good brasserie.
- The room, the bathroom seperate toilet, the brasserie and the food served
- Very good location, walking distance to the beautiful natural park of Hautes Fagnes and friendly staff.
- Perfectly situated. Perfect sense of wellbeing of their customers by every member of the personnel.
- Beautiful location, hiking routes are very closed by and the staff is very very friendly.
Hotel des Bains & Wellness Spa Nuxe
One of our top picks in Robertville.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel des Bains & Wellness Spa Nuxe offers accommodations in Robertville, just 23 miles from Aachen. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Liège is 28 miles from Hotel des Bains & Wellness Spa Nuxe, and Durbuy is 30 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Nice location with views over the lake. Staff very friendly
- Nice and spacy room with large balcony overlooking the lake. Very comfortable beds and great breakfast with excellent coffee. Big garden with plenty of sunbeds.
rooms with lake view have a nice view, traffic could still be heard but much better than the rooms with street view.
Massage therapy was acceptable.
- The SPA NUXE is great & there is an exceptional restaurant close to the hotel La Menuiserie*.
- L’amabilité de la gérante et ses attentions au petit déjeuner
Hotel Haus Tiefenbach
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Haus Tiefenbach is located in Bullange in the region of Liege Province, just 27 miles from Aachen. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Monschau is 10 miles from Hotel Haus Tiefenbach, and Spa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The sauna and pool area is great! Breakfast choice is good.
- Everyone was really nice and friendly, altho they spoke limited English and my son and I don’t speak much Germam.
Verschillende soorten saunatypes en het zwembad zijn prima onderhouden! Voldoende ruimte en zeer proper. Ook moderne uitstraling.
Bij het ontbijt ontbrak niets. Alles was aanwezig.A la carte menu is uitgebreid. Goede verhouding prijs/kwaliteit. Dik in orde.
De kamers zijn zeer ruim, veel opbergruimte, grote tv,frigootje en het gratis gebruik van de kluis.
- la propreté du spa et de la piscine, jolie et agréable. la qualité du petit-déjeuner, copieux et varié. l’excellent restaurant avec un bon service : personnel très gentil. la grandeur des chambres et leurs terrasses, le décor typique allemand
Le confort de la chambre – salon
La très bonne table – petit déj. et la carte. Excellent.
Le wellness. Equipement parfait.
Hotel Dry Les Courtis
Featuring a playground, Appart Hotel Dry Les Courtis is located in Robertville. Aachen is 22 miles from the property.Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a refrigerator and stovetop. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Hotel Dry Les Courtis also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Liège is 27 miles from Appart Hotel Dry Les Courtis, and Durbuy is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from Appart Hotel Dry Les Courtis.
The breakfast was quite ok with fresh bread and croissants and the coffee was good
There was a playground for the kids so that was positive
The hotel is located near Viennbahn and it is very comfortable to stay there with bikes – the host put our bicycles in the garage for night.
The host was very friendly and did his best to provide us with a comfortable stay. He gave us a better room than we have booked without extra payment (there were many unoccupied rooms).
The breakfast was marvelous and he (the host) packed it for us.
- The hotel is perfectly located with great opportunities to walk around the lake or to the castle.
- Nice surrounding, quiet place. It is appr. 2km away from Vennbahn bike route, half way from Aachen to Troisvierges. Very convenient. The owner is friendly and helpful.
- Notre hôte au top : à la fois présent et sachant se rendre disponible tout en restant discret
- The breakfast was quite ok with fresh bread and croissants and the coffee was good
Top Hotels In Butgenbach Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Butgenbach Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Butgenbach Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Butgenbach Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!