10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bustillo De Santullán Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta
This mountain hotel is set in San Martín de Perapertú, in the Montaña Palentina, Fuentes Carrionas – Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve. Surrounded by forest, it offers rustic rooms with great mountain views.Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta offers rooms with a private bathroom with toiletries. There is also a studio with a fireplace and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.A buffet breakfast is served at the Piedra Abierta Hotel from 09:00 to 10:30. Meals can also be requested 24 hours in advance. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on prior request.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Free parking is available nearby. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone.There is easy access to the A67 Motorway and Santander is 71 mi away. You can drive to the Alto Campoo Ski Resort in around 45 minutes.
- Wonderful owner! Beautiful area and great people that were extremely helpful!
- very good breakfast and diner. Very friendly owners
Our experience at Piedra Abierta it was excellent. We had would love to stay for longer. Located in very close proximity to Fuentes Carrionas National Park and close to beautiful villages. We took a walk in one of the trails routes provided by Carma. And we even saw the Bisons!
She was very helpful giving us lots of tips and breakfast was just perfect.
Great spot for a relaxing break in the North of Palencia.
- Quiet rural location, good facilities, excellent dinner, friendly and very welcoming owners 😀
- Pedro; Alicia and Carma are very friendly and interacted with us on a level that very few hotel- or guest house owners do. They are very knowledgeable about the area and the cooking is excellent!
Hotel Rural El Valle
Located in Barruelo de Santullán, Hotel Rural El Valle provides free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Reinosa is 17 miles from Hotel Rural El Valle, while Aguilar de Campóo is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 61 miles from the property.
- Excellent stopover for Santander. Lovely little village and staff exceptionally welcoming. Food excellent and very well priced.
- The location was great, with magnificent scenery. We were told a brown bear was seen nearby on the other side of the valley the previous evening, being around 200 kgs in size. We intend to stop off again on route back to the ferry in November.
- Great views of the mountains and the village. Staff are very friendly and helpful!!
La atención de Nina la chica q trabaja allí q es una todo terreno. Felicidades
Todo muy limpio.
- Desayuno muy rico, atención inmejorable por parte de Nina y Nori. Decoración especial
Hotel El Molino de Salinas
Beautiful set by the water’s edge in the Castile y Leon’s countryside, this hotel has eye-catching interior design and is housed in a beautifully converted mill.With views of the Palentine Mountains, the Molino de Salinas is a wonderful option for escaping to the Spanish countryside this holiday. Enjoy the sound of the flowing water from the gardened areas surrounding the property.The interiors are a daring mix of the modern and classic with original features contrasting against contemporary furnishings.
- Nice breakfast and great location but out of the way. Not easy to find.
- The hotel was set in a beautiful location and was so tranquil. The owner was extremely welcoming offering us a welcome beer and an upgrade to the suite as it wasn’t booked the night we checked in. Everything was just perfect and the host was more than happy to help and assist with anything. I would definitely stay here again, just loved it
- Un lugar perfecto en un emplazamiento maravilloso. Se trata de un antiguo molino rehabilitado que por su ubicación ofrece la posibilidad de un descanso perfecto y ocasión para visitar los muchos monumento de su entorno.
- El edificio es precioso, en el cuérnago del Pisuerga, en lo que antes era un molino. Al llegar nos invitaron a un vino, y por la noche, cuando regresamos a la habitación, nos habían dejado unas botellitas de agua y unos dulces. Este tipo de detalles hacen que se te ponga la sonrisa en la boca…
- Me gustó mucho el silencio que hay dentro y fuera de la casa. La casa es muy acogedora, está muy limpia. El entorno es precioso y ahora en otoño, todo luce mucho más. Hoy, de vuelta al bullicio de Madrid, mi mente se iba al Molino de Salinas, al silencio y la quietud que he sentido allí….Espero que esta sensación me dure….unos días más.
Hotel Rural Doña Palmira
Located in Salinas de Pisuerga, Hotel Rural Doña Palmira provides a garden, terrace and shared lounge. This 4-star hotel offers ticket service and a tour desk. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms include a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Doña Palmira can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Reinosa is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Doña Palmira. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 60 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was incredible! They created a beautiful oasis in the middle of Salinas. I would heartily recommend this property to anyone who needed to stay in this part of Spain.
Todo estuvo genial. El hotel es coqueto y muy acogedor y la habitación tiene un tamaño suficientemente amplio para no resultar ni agobiante ni destartalado. Todo está muy limpio, tiene los servicios necesarios y es muy confortable.
El desayuno es más que suficiente y variado, hay parte salada, parte dulce, con unas tartas buenísimas que hacen especialmente para los clientes, y puedes repetir tantas veces como quieras.
Y Silvia, la dueña, es encantadora y está pendiente de todo lo que puedas necesitar, tanto en el hotel como de información de la zona. Ha sido una estancia estupenda.
- Perfecta estancia. Trato muy agradable y hotel precioso. Volveremos.
- La amabilidad de Silvia, pendiente de todo. El desayuno, exquisito. La decoración, llena de encanto.
- La amabilidad de los dueños, el mimo y cuidado en cada detalle y una crep para desayunar para quitarse el sombrero. para repetir y recomendar sin duda alguna.
La Posada Del Santuario
La Posada Del Santuario is located in Nava de Santullán. Providing a restaurant, the property also features barbecue facilities and a garden. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. La Posada Del Santuario has some accommodations that include garden views, and the rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Nava de Santullán, like hiking.Reinosa is 19 miles from La Posada Del Santuario. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- The owner went out of his way to give us a friendly welcome and provide food at a late hour.
- Everything. Situation. Room. Welcome. Particularly our host. This is a small hotel of great charm and character.
- Friendly welcome by our host. We arrived quite late (ferry delayed) at about 9.00 pm, and we were given a hot meal of our choice – the steak was tender, which was a bonus! This place is right in the middle of the countryside, and we noticed people out walking, so it would probably be a good place for ramblers!
- The owner was very welcoming – we were the only guests that night. He got his friend who runs a hotel in the town to come up and look after us when he had to go out. He was very friendly and helpful too. The hotel is set on its own in a beautiful mountain landscape and attached to a working chapel. Hotel, food, room all excellent.
- Beautiful location. Dog friendly. Was able to stay longer in my room because of delay of the ferry. Miguel kindly bathed my spaniel when he came back covered in mud.
Located in the Aguilar de Campo village beside a reservoir, this charming hotel has been decorated in a rustic style. Relax in the elegant lounge and hotel gardens, and later dine in the restaurant.Choose from a wide range of meals in the Valentin’s à la carte restaurant. The Valentin can also host weddings and special occasions in one of their elegant function rooms.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the Valentin’s free, wireless internet connection which is available throughout the entire property.Make a visit to one of the nearby fine cities such as Santander or Burgos. Alternatively explore the surrounding countryside such as the Palentina Mountains. You can also daytrip to the coast just 31 mi away for a day by the seaside. During the winter months, make the most of the nearby ski slopes, just 40 minutes away. You are also only 50 minutes from the nearest beaches,
- Just a comfortable friendly well priced stopping off place for the night
- Near motorway. Great value for money. Friendly and helpful staff. Secure parking.
- The hotel is in a very convenient location. About an hour from Santander ferry port. The restaurant at the hotel serves good wholesome food at a reasonable cost.
Great first stop when heading South from Santander, only 70 miles.
Staff friendly and welcoming.
Accommodation spacious clean and tidy.
Restaurant excellent, lovely staff food well prepared and excellent value for money.
Secure parking 7 euro
- Good reception staff. Central location. Good restaurant for dinner. Waiting staff at dinner and breakfast very friendly.
Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real
Posada Santa María la Real is a restored 17th-century monastery in Aguilar de Campoó, in northern Castilla-León. It offers free Wi-Fi and has an on-site museum and restaurant.All rooms at the Posada Santa María la Real have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as satellite TV. They all retain features such as a terra cotta floor and wooden beams, as well as antique furniture.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a variety of quality dishes from both traditional and modern cuisine.The Posada has its own gardens, including a picnic area with tables and chairs. There is also a museum which looks at the Romanesque history of the area and the monastery itself.The Posada is just 10 minutes’ walk from the main square of Aguilar de Campoó, which contains much medieval architecture. Aguilar de Campoó is 37 mi from Burgos.
- It was lovely, interesting and comfortable rooms, fabulous scenery. Good breakfast too!
- This is a unique and charming place to stay. The rooms look into a beautiful garden. Also meals are available so no need to go out. There are areas to sit and read or chat. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- The bed was comfy. The young man on reception did his best, and was friendly enough, but could not offer us any refreshment at all which would have been welcome.
- Staff were very friendly. Food very cheap but good. Not cordon bleu but, as we got there at 9pm, it was adequate for us as we had to be away early in the morning.
- Fabulous hotel complex with character and done in a sympathetic way for the character of the building . Good breakfast. Walking distance from town. A comfortable stay. Close to the motorway having arrived on the ferry earlier that day.
Hotel Rural Peñalabra
Located in Cervera de Pisuerga, Hotel Rural Peñalabra features a tennis court and fitness center. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Peñalabra.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and windsurfing.Aguilar de Campóo is 15 miles from the accommodation.
- How clean the hotel was and a perfect upgrade carried out a year ago and friendly the staff are. Loved it
- Fabulous location and the steak was one of the best I have tasted.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. The owners and staff were superb.
- The rooms were nice especially the bathroom which was well designed. The Staff are very helpful and pleasant.
- First stayed here over 40 years ago, and it has kept up with today’s needs. Lovely place and staff. Great food.
Hotel El Roble
Set in Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve and within driving distance of Ruesga’s Reservoir, Hotel El Roble offers a café bar and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room features a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Located in the center of Cervera de Pisuerga, the hotel is close to numerous restaurants where guests can taste the local cuisine. There is also a weekly market where you will find local products.Palencia or Burgos are just over an hour’s drive of the hotel. The beautiful fishing villages on the north coast can be reached in approximately 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly family run. Plenty of room for our things. We have been there twice before so feel at home.
Good cafeteria, open early and late.
Hotel sent taxi to pick us up from village with no accommodation.
- Lovely family run hotel, very friendly and helpful
- Spacious comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. This was our third visit .
- Family run Hotel, rooms have been recently redecorated to a high standard. The owners went out of their way to make sure my Motorbike had safe planning and did me a good dinner when I was the only person eating
Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga
Set on a wooded hilltop overlooking a reservoir, this hotel boasts an incredible natural setting which makes it ideal for a peaceful break in rural Castile.From the Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga you can admire views of the surrounding Fuentes Carrionas nature park, the waters of the Ruesga Reservoir and the mountains of the Picos de Europa. Take in this amazing scenery while relaxing on the comfortable terrace of this distinctive hotel.Use the Parador as a base to explore the stunning local landscape and well-preserved examples of Romanesque art. Then head to the hotel restaurant to enjoy a hearty meal of delicious, traditional Castillian dishes.The hotel’s interior complements its rural setting, with natural tones, wood beams and wooden paneling. Large windows offer spectacular views of the countryside surroundings.
One of the most beautifully located paradors in Spain with incredible views from the lake-facing rooms.
Don’t miss driving down to the lake and hiking along the path that runs along its southern side – a beautiful, leafy there-and-back ramble. The hike up the valley south of the lake is also really beautiful and chances are you’ll have the trail all to yourself.
- The location. V peaceful and wonderful views. Drinks on the terrace was our special treat!
Superb location, beautiful scenery, slightly quirky.
Good parking facilities and nice remote location
- Loved the views .very comfortable beds and very clean.Staff were friendly and efficient.
- The room we chose has a lake view and came with a 15 euro per night supplement well worth the extra, a magical place. Large rooms clean and well stocked. We did have a problem with the room when we arrived and within 15 minute the issue was managed and sorted by appropriately concerned , pleasant staff, nothing was too much trouble. this was our second visit and we will visit again. Clean well stocked fridge.
- One of the most beautifully located paradors in Spain with incredible views from the lake-facing rooms.
Top Hotels In Bustillo De Santullán Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bustillo de Santullán Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!