10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bustiello de Paredes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Bustiello de Paredes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bustiello De Paredes Asturias:
La Casa de Las Camelias
This charming house is set in gardens in the village of Busto, just 1,650 feet from the nearest beaches. La Casa de Las Camelias offers modern rooms, a hot tub and a restaurant.Each attractive room at La Casa de Las Camelias has white décor with bright finishes. There is heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Asturian cuisine in the Camelias’ stylish restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the surrounding mountains.The hotel is within 0.9 mi of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and the surrounding area is also ideal for cycling, diving and fishing.Luarca is 7.5 mi from the hotel, while Áviles can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Gijón is less than 50 mi away and Oviedo is less than an hour’s drive from the Camelias.
- Beautiful spacious room. Perfectly kept. Lovely building. Kind staff.
It’s a charming hotel with some stunning surroundings. The decoration resembles the small French country houses, quite beautiful!
Good breakfast with homemade cakes.
The male receptionist indicated us the must see places and he completely nailed it! Faro de Busto is an unforgettable place that seems extracted from a movie, we’ll definitely return to this place! Luarca is also a beautiful village, we followed the suggested route through the Faro of Luarca, and we had to stop a few times to take pictures, the small town also has some good restaurants. What a day to remember!
Thanks to this hotel and his staff that gave us such a pleasant stay!
- Very clean and quiet hotel. Excellent room. Although we were the only guests, the hosts made us very welcome and ensured we had an evening meal. Walking distance to the coastal path. Good breakfast.
- The design is really nice and we like the theme of the rooms. It’s a nice little B&B in a stunning location, but pretty isolated (whick is great if that is what you’re looking for). The cliffs of Cabo Busto are near by. The staff was very nice and welcoming. The jams for breakfast were amazing.
El trato del personal, la limpieza, la habitación “Onetia” muy espaciosa y con terraza, la cama estupenda, el baño espacioso y completo.
El desayuno muy bueno, gran selección de bizcochos caseros.
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias
Hotel Apartamentos Arias is located in the coastal town of Navia in Asturias. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Arias have bathrooms with a bath and shower. The large apartments also have a kitchen and separate lounge. Some rooms are located in a modern annex and some have a private balcony.There is also free onsite parking and there are large gardens.Navia is a quiet town just 1.2 mi from the beach. Activities in the area include horse riding, canoeing, mountain biking and golf.
- Great place and will come back next time I visit Navia.
The hostess was a really nice person. Not only that she made an excellent breakfast , she was empathetic and understood that it was important for us to leave early.
We really do recommend this hotel which is situated only 5 minutes walk from the playa.
- Great hotel in a great location. 3 min walk to bars and restaurants lovely place for an overnight stay.
- Staff were very helpful. Room was lovely and comfortable beds. Parking on site.
- A good serviceable hotel. It provided basic but pleasant accommodation for a one nite stay. The staff were really helpful in supporting us when one of us became unwell and needed some extra items from the kitchen.
Hotel Restaurante Canero
Hotel Restaurante Canero is set in countryside next to Esva River and within a 5-minute drive of Playa de la Cueva Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the river and beach.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and river views. All come with a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private terrace.The hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for drinks. There is 24-hour reception and free parking. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Location was really nice and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff are super friendly. There is a beach walk just out back.
The place was very clean and quiet.
The owners were so nice and allowed us to use their clothes line for our wet clothes to dry.
- In my opinion…excellent room with balcony…good dinner…and nice view from the room.
- We only spent one night at this hotel as we were on our way to Cathedral Beach and it has easy access to the highway for a quick off/on. Really nice place – great staff and very clean property. We were delighted by the FOOD we had for dinner. Although you an order the daily menu (12.00 euros per person I think and there were two daily menu choices – We ordered a T Bone for two (it came with salad and fried diced potatoes) wine and the tab was 30.00 Euros (the cost is per kilo and not written on the menu – we were honestly expecting to pay WAY more!!). Delicious!!!! We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel with a terrace. Worth the five euros more. Extremely quiet. At sunset take the easy walk down to the beach behind the hotel.
Excellent shower pressure although a little snug. Bed was comfortable and good view from our balcony.
Owners were very friendly. Restaurant food was basic but well cooked.
Excellently situated for the nearby beach and an overnight stay.
Good value for money.
Villa La Argentina
This 19th-century building is located in the seaside town of Luarca, Asturias, near the sea. It offers free internet and parking, a seasonal, small pool, sun terrace and a spa.Villa la Argentina is set high up in Luarca, surrounded by gardens with beautiful views over the Asturian countryside.The Villa la Argentina’s spa center features a weights room and a hot tub, and the café serves local and traditional specials.The Villa is a 10-minute walk from Luarca’s marina and Portizuelos Beach. It is well communicated with the rest of the region by the A-8 Motorway.Guests can enjoy horse riding, scuba diving, canoeing and quad biking in the area, and bicycles can be rented on site.
- Amazing luxurious villa in great location above Luarca. Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful room and ensuite. Free parking in grounds and free Wifi. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Quiet location. Lovely gardens and ate breakfast in marquee outside.
- A quirky old building thats full off character and interest. The staff were pleasant and the breakfast good.
- Period rooms and furniture together with lovely garden
- This is a gorgeous hotel which we ended up not wanting to leave, Beautiful gardens and wonderfully finished inside, it was reminiscent of years gone by. Very hospitable host and lovely breakfast. Hope to go back!
- we asked for twin room, there was no, so we got two rooms (not paying more)
Apartamentos turísticos Vistademar
One of our top picks in Luarca.Located in Luarca, Apartamentos turísticos Vistademar has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Each unit has air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchen with a microwave. A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.If you would like to discover the area, snorkeling and cycling are possible nearby and the condo hotel can arrange a bicycle rental service.Ribadeo is 28 miles from Apartamentos turísticos Vistademar, while Cudillero is 25 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 33 miles away.
- The apartment had a great view into the bay although one of the glass walls of the terrace had obviously been smashed at some point and as a result was covered which hampered the view a little. The location was perfect, on the edge of everything but not noisy. The apartment was well stocked and newly decorated. The shower was amazing!!
- You are a couple of minutes from the harbour and around 10-15 minutes walk from the beaches – so an excellent location. These apartments are definitely part of the community do not expect privacy when on the terrace. We loved this!
- La ubicación espectacular. El estudio muy coqueto y acogedor. La cama muy cómoda. El trato, sin llegar a tener contacto físico, fantástico, las indicaciones perfectas.
- Todo perfecto, la ubicación, el apartamento no puede estar mejor, amplio todo limpio , calentito, hemos estado muy agusto y Alberto un encanto ,cualquier duda que tengas te lo soluciona.
- La ubicación, junto al puerto. Las vistas de Luarca, preciosas. El apartamento es amplio, mobiliario nuevo y muy limpio. Se aparca bien en las proximidades. Fueron unos días maravillosos.Aconsejable 100%.
Complejo la Regalina
Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Location was excellent, as it is actually a camping ground in the town. The young people running the reception were lovely and helpful.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. They had a laundry so one could do ones washing. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next, which was very convenient. The good at the restaurant was great and delicious.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- Muy limpio,organizado,amabilidad de la recepcionista.un 10
Hotel Rural El Torneiro
Featuring free Wi-Fi, restaurant and flat-screen TV, Hotel Rural El Torneiro is located in Villayón in Asturias, 15 mi from the northern coast of Spain.The hotel offers heated double/twin rooms with wooden floors and private bathroom including spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and free towels and bed linen are provided.The hotel includes a terrace, bar and restaurant serving characteristic Asturian dishes, and throughout the year the property offers food tasting days.Guests have access to a communal swimming pool, 350 feet from the hotel. It is open from 12:00 to 19:00.The surroundings offer opportunities for hiking, fishing and cycling. Asturias Airport is located 52 mi from Hotel Rural El Torneiro, and a 30-minute drive will take you to the coast where you can visit Asturian beaches such as Frexulfe, Navia and Barayo Beach Nature Reserve.
- Remote location in the middle of nowhere is very nice and quiet. Good dinner but simple, no frills. Good bar.
- Made to feel very welcomed rooms clean and comfortable very quiet location. Very little spanish spoken so either learn some or take translator app. Bar downstairs and restaurant. Food was very good and plenty of it. Asked for eggs at breakfast bit bored with bread and cake – not problem and was serviced with a smile.
The hotel is situated in a rural market village, with stunning views of hills and valleys, with mist rolling in and out and over the slopes. The journey to Villayon was a little scary due to low mist and cloud and the twisty road, but well worth the effort. Lovely hosts made us feel very welcome. We were served delicious, traditional Asturian food, of huge proportions on both nights, Breakfast was the usual mixture of toasts, jam, cakes juices and coffee, simple and plentiful.
Good walking area and well known cascades nearby. Peaceful
- El hotel es bonito, pero decirle a tu cliente que se vaya a cenar a otro sitio porque quieres ganar más dinero no tiene nombre. Así como no tener en cuenta que con un bebé uno busca la tranquilidad que necesita su hijo, no una boda con música a tope debajo de la habitación.
Estancia muy agradable y tranquilidad absoluta que es lo que íbamos buscando.
Llegamos el viernes para pasar el fin de semana y cenamos en el propio hotel para no movernos del pueblo. Cena y desayunos, muy bien.
El entorno es para perder el sentido. Aconsejable llevarse una buena cámara para dar fe de ello y tener un buen recuerdo.
Había leído malas opiniones sobre la carretera, pero para nada es mala. Es una comarcal con sus curvas y ascensión, pero bien asfaltada y señalizada.
Navia que tiene mucha vida y hostelería y Puerto de Vega, se encuentran a 15 minutos.
Blanco Hotel Spa
Situated on the western coast of Asturias, close to the town of Navia, the hotel is close to the Barayo Nature Reserve, an extensive stretch of pristine golden sandy beaches.Asturias has a fantastic coastline referred to the Wild Costa Verde, that has managed to avoid mass tourism and offers a much more authentic experience. Given the environmental importance much of the area is protected including the neighboring Frejulfe and Barayo beaches, and the Cantabrian waters, which are popular with surfers.
- The spa was very agreeable after a days walking. Food was great too.
- Everything was as expected for the rate we paid. A well kept property.
- Great hotel with comfy rooms but uncharming situation in an industrial area and the decor was not my taste. The restaurant is EXCELLENT and breakfast really good as well.
- This place is superb. Stunning property, very modern design and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff were fantastic, and there is an onsite cafe and also a very good restaurant there at the hotel. Parking is great on an onsite car park, and the rooms even had air conditioning. Loved the place.
The gentleman that was in charge during breakfast time was very nice and helpful.
The gentleman that was serving dinner in the BAR was also nice.
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in La Arquera de Salas in the Asturias Region, 30 mi from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a children’s playground and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Algaire, while Avilés is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
The host was the most charming and welcoming host ever. We felt like it was home, everything was so comfortable and relaxed. The breakfast was for champions. And every cake was homemade simply yummy!!!
The hotel was very beautiful with a lovely garden and breathtaking view on the valley, all the peoples were very friendly.
This was a very, very, very enjoyable stay we will never forget.
the smoothies were next level.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
Sin duda la atención de Flor y la comodidad de sentirte como en casa en un lugar precioso.
El hotel fantástico. Precioso. Exquisito.
El jardín,poder llevar a mi perrita (adoran a los animales),un desayuno casero magnífico mientras ves amanecer…
Me gusta todo!!!.
Sin duda alguna volveremos.
- Los desayunos estupendos y la amabilidad de Flor que es una anfitriona genial
Hotel el Pinar
Hotel el Pinar in Villapedre features 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. This 1-star hotel offers a tour desk. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel el Pinar has certain units with sea views, and all rooms include a balcony.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.Ribadeo is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Luarca is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Quiet retreat from the Camino with a beautiful view from my balcony and lovely gardens.
The room was perfect and the WiFi was great! This is a great place for a very reasonable price.
- We were walking the Camino del Norte. This property is ideally situated for coming off the Camino and rejoining it. The rooms are large and spotless. We had a room with a view of the ocean and appreciated the drying rack on the balcony. The staff were friendly and helpful. This property was so awesome after a long day of walking.
- Clean, best breakfast (and so friendly!), yet!, very, comfortable beds, every detail remembered: even chairs for the terrace – with amazing sunset 🌅
Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet location. Clean rooms (with own balkony, with a nice view). Very good breakfast.
Me and my girlfriend stopped there for a night when biking Camino. The owner offered a shelter for our MTB bikes.
- Value for money. Location for views. Bed was so comfy. Relaxing atmosphere. Location for the nearby superb biking roads.
- Quiet retreat from the Camino with a beautiful view from my balcony and lovely gardens.
Top Hotels In Bustiello De Paredes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bustiello de Paredes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!