10 Best Hotels To Stay In Busquístar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Busquístar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Busquístar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Busquístar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Busquístar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Busquístar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Busquístar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Busquístar Andalucía:
El Castañar Nazari
Set in Andalucia’s Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hotel El Castañar Nazari offers free parking, free bicycle hire and a 24-hour reception. Each spacious room features mountains views, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Surrounded by gardens and chestnut trees, Hotel El Castañar Nazari uses solar energy and takes water from its own springs. This country house has original wooden beams and terracotta tiled floors.Hotel El Castañar Nazari’s spacious rooms are set around an attractive courtyard. They include a fireplace and a seating area with sofa. Bathrooms come with toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.A varied continental breakfast is served in the bright lounge-dining room. Breakfast includes locally produced ham and cheese.Hotel El Castañar Nazari is located in the Alpujarra region, around 56 mi from Granada. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking or cycling.
It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
The nearby town, Trevélez, is larger enough to spend there a day. There are several good restaurants.
- Everything was perfect. Felix and her wife are really like people. Breakfast was delicious.
- The location is superb with spectacular views of the mountains from all the bedrooms. Felix is a warm and welcoming host with great suggestions for walks and restaurants and the breakfast is a delicious combination of savoury and sweet dishes. We appreciated the careful attention to detail in all the spaces – from the excellent variety of books in the dining room area, to the skylight in our bedroom, the cut-glass basin in the bathroom and the dressing gowns and slippers!
- The location was lovely, the bed was comfortable and the room/ensuite was well appointed and tasteful. Very good breakfast, and extremely nice owner and staff. Felix, the owner, was particularly helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
- The area was stunning, the decoration of the rooms was beautiful and Felix and his wife went out of their way to make sure we had the absolute best stay!
- It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Hotel Rural de Poqueira is located in Capileira, in the heart of Sierra Nevada National Park, which has been declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Staff were more informative and helpful than the local tourist office. If returning I would ask the receptionist for information rather than looking at websites for tourist information.
- Location as well as the interior and the backyard with swimming pool were wonderful. The staff was also first class.
- They have a very good breakfast for a very reasonable price. If you have superior room, you get a balcony with a view of the mountains. Their swimming pool was long enough to swim laps for exercise. Only eggs on the buffet were scrambled. But there was lots of fruit, cheese and cold cuts, with toast being offered.
- Fabulous location…quaint, peaceful and picturesque. Hotel excellent, spotlessly clean with excellent air conditioning. Peaceful pool area and gardens for relaxing. Breakfast fresh and plentiful. Staff a pleasure to deal with. We had a perfect break!
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Excellent owner and staff attention and service. Comfortable and clean room with daily cleaning service. Very good breakfast with regional and home made specialities. Central location in the alpujarras.
The hotel is in a charming hilltop village in Sierra Nevada, with a lovely rooftop pool and spacious rooms. The views are stunning! Breakfast was also very nice and lots of options.
Walking to the town is steep but only takes 10-15 minutes and there are bars and restaurants as well as lots of shops. We found a lovely jewellery shop which was mostly made there and had some stunning pieces. There is also a great chocolate place.
You can park for free in the car park opposite so long as there are spaces.
- This is an exceptional property. The grounds are extensive with patios and stupendous views. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The shared kitchen/living space, with fireplace, is very nice and includes two dining tables and ample seating.
- This is a very windy drive to get to hotel and experience beautiful views across Sierra Nevada. Generous breakfast.
- Staff were very friendly and quick to respond to questions. Breakfast was amazing. Room was clean and comfortable with a great view.
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- The receptionist was very helpful with local information. Close to walking paths. The included breakfast buffet had good variety, everything was fresh and there was lots of it.
- Breakfast included was of top quality and with many varieties or fruits, meats, cheeses, breads, and beverages. The staff at the restaurant were professional and attentive and also very outgoing.
- This hotel is in the upper reaches of this small town built on a hillside. In short, it’s a climb. Capileira is a rustic spot, and Finca Los Llanos is a rather rustic hotel. We found our room dated and a little cramped. The view of the mountains was wonderful, and we enjoyed the lovely breakfasts. The staff provided helpful and useful information on walks and other activities in the area.
- The room was cosy and extremely warm, which was lovely as it was very cold outdoors. It was perfect for a post walk shower – as there was plentiful hot water and large towels.
- The garden and pool area are a definite bonus in the summer. I particularly loved the hammock in the garden for reading.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
One of our top picks in Capileira – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio is located 350 feet from Calvary Square in Capileira, just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers traditional-style rooms with central heating and a TV.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio feature earthenware tiles and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There are several restaurants in Capileira, within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The beaches of Motril are an hour’s drive away from the hotel, and you can reach the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada in around 2 hours.
- The room was large and had an attached patio with a view of the Sierra Nevadas. There is a roof deck with refrigerators and a coffee maker for resident use. The owner was very helpful, giving us detailed advice about local day hikes. His English is very good – my Spanish is not. The hotel is very close to the local grocery store and more than a dozen restaurants. A free town parking lot was just behind the hotel.
- Great location, beautiful roof top deck, very quite, great host, very friendly and helpful, small quaint town with excellent mountain scenery
- The hotel is very nice, great location, had a really nice terrace, the host is well speaking English and very helpful. Great value for the money
- This was a GREAT place to stay in Capileira! It is just off the main street so it was more quiet, they have a very nice terrace upstairs where you can sit with a glass of whatever and look out at the mountains, the room was BIG (as was the bathroom). It was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever had in any hotel, anywhere. It is in a wonderful location to easily get to hikes in the area and there is a fuente just outside the hotel where you can fill your water bottles with beautiful spring water. The owner is VERY helpful and friendly. He provided a lot of restaurant recommendations and he made sure that if we had any requests he was there to help us. He spoke English which really helped. There is also ample free parking behind the hotel. We will definitely go back to Capileira and we we always stay at this hotel.
- It was extremely clean. The owners were very kind and helpful. The hotel is located near restaurants. The view from the terrace was gorgeous! The bathroom was large and comfortable. If you enjoy hiking the choices were great!
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubión is set in the southern slope of Sierra Nevada National Park, by the Poqueira Gorge. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas.This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- We came very late – visit in Alhambra during the day lasted longer – and we were waking up early for the hike in Mulhacen so did not see all the attractions however room was spacious – was rather an apartment with nice view on the mountains, swimming pool was in the closure, bed was comfortable and bathroom spacious. We left before the breakfast time but received a picnic set from the owner – was delicious to eat it before the hike. Village is quiet and when passing by we had seen couple of restaurants/cafes, the drive from Granada via Sierra NEvada was amazing – plenty of turns, white coloured houses and views.
- Food was adequate and service excellent. Bed was comfortable, sofa was not! The position is amazing in this wonderful valley, quiet and peaceful.
- well equiped nice room with living room. ideal accomodation for hiking in the mountains.
- Convenient location, friendly staff, easy free parking, clean bathroom with large bathtub, bright rooms with operable windows and small balcony.
- Excellent location. Good breakfast and value for money.
La Fragua II
Located in the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve, La Fragua II features an outdoor pool with stunning views over the surrounding mountains. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi zone.The spacious rooms at the Fragua II come with a flat-screen TV and seating area with a sofa. They all feature a private balcony with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Fragua II is located in the Alpujarra region, approximately 56 mi from Granada. Guests can enjoy hiking, horse riding and cycling in the area around the hotel. La Fragua II is on the middle district of Trevelez and you can reach it through traditional narrow streets.
- Excellent location with rooms overlooking the town and valley. You can literally start hikes from the front door. There are maps provided for local hikes and the staff was very helpful at giving us some ideas for where to go on hikes and nearby attractions. This is not a fancy place but the clean and comfortable rooms come with a nice balcony. Great value for your money. The hotel restaurant was really good and their staff was excellent. If you are an outdoor enthusiast or just want to chill out for a bit, this is a great place to stay. If you need four star luxury and turn down service, go someplace else.
- Lovely check-in, cool views from the large terrace, comfortable room, close to trekking routes and restaurants, clean.
- Nice location and a clean and well cared for hotel with a good balcony with views.
- Hotel is well maintained with a nice pool area. It sits just at the edge of the town so it is easy to walk in the hills. Staff were EXCELLENT. Enjoyed the terrace off the room and enjoyed a G&T there!! Good water pressure in the shower. We had dinner at the restaurant of the sister hotel and it was one of the best meals we had.
- The setting is fantastic, right up in the Sierra Nevada at the top of an iconic white village, simply beautiful. BUT following GPS on a big touring motorbike through tiny uneven streets with sharp turns was a challenge. Once at the hotel there was garage parking. The staff were lovely, dinner in the hotel’s restaurant just back down the street was delicious and on foot the village is worth exploring ( if a little steep).
Hotel La Fragua I
Hotel La Fragua I is located high up in Granada’s Alpujarra Mountains, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers free WiFi in public areas.Set in a characteristic Andalusian town house, the Fragua’s country-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each heated room has a private balcony and a bathroom with amenities.La Fragua I has a bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the village of Trevélez, which is famous for its ham.Hiking and cycling are popular in the area, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 42 mi away. The Hotel is in a traditional Andalusian small street and you can drive to Granada in 80 minutes.
- This place was perfect for me, a solo traveler with hiking on the brain. I interacted with Antonio and Maria who were kind and extremely helpful. My room was spacious and everything exceeded my expectations. Food at the restaurant was excellent. I used the pool at Fragua II both days…much appreciated after hiking! Highly recommended.
- Excellent welcome and hospitality. Their restaurant bar next door was brilliant after a day of walking with a surprisingly large menu of tasty food. In addition to breakfast, Antonio also made us a bocadillo each day to take on our walks.
- This was such good value for money! La Fragua is set in a beautiful small town. The hotel is small, rooms also, but great facilities and small balcony. Staff were great (thank you Emma, you were really helpful in finding my way!). The small square a short distance has supermarket, a great bakery, and bars.
- Lovely setting, up on the hill, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. There is a cute terrace looking out onto the valley. We recommend it to every hiker and mountain-lover. There is a restaurant next door, serving delicious meals. The breakfast in the hotel is great also and the staff is very friendly.
I was staying in this hotel for 1 night with my friend before climbing to the summit of Mulhasen. It was a perfect place for our situation:
– The room was comfortable and clean.
– We had everything we needed – towels, shampoo, soap, map of tourist routs etc
– The hotel is situated right in the begining of the rout to the mount.
– Bus stop in 2 minutes walking
– Beautiful terrace with a great view on the mountains
– There is a restaurant right in the next building
– When we came back from the summit, the stuff was so kind to let us take shower before departing.
Hotel Rural San Roque
This family-run hotel is located in Taha de Pitres, in the heart of Granada’s Alpujarra Mountains. Surrounded by great walking routes, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.San Roque’s bar-restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and special menus are available for guests with allergies. The dining room has a fireplace, and there is also a TV lounge.Staff at reception can provide information about what Granada province has to offer. The surrounding mountains are popular for cycling, hiking and horse riding.The amazing city of Granada is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from San Roque. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are also just over an hour’s drive away.
- The breakfast was good. Very nice view of the valley. Impeccably clean hotel and the temperature was well regulated during a cold time of year.
- Gracious, traditional style hotel with charming rooms.
- Free Parking, short walk to Pitres for shops, bar & restaurants. Traditional family run hotel with lots of character. Very clean room. Many restaurants too in surrounding villages. Coffee nice as well as the minimalist Spanish breakfast of toast with either jam & butter or tomato frito & olive oil. The bar prices were very reasonable. Peaceful. Good WiFi. Towels changed every day, bed made and cleaned room.
- Superb views, lovely hotel, restaurant looked great although we didn’t eat there, comfortable and spacious room. Staff were vaguely welcoming, in a ‘faulty towers’ manner. Highly recommend to stay in this quiet little village, real local feel.
- The hotel was very quiet. Ideal location for hikes in the near surroundings.
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
Located within 25 miles of Mulhacen Mountain in Trevélez, Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez features a terrace and a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 67 miles from the property.
- A very friendly welcome from the owners Pepe and Rosi and a nice atmosphere with the log fire and old posters.
- Great water pressure; hotel was warm on a really chilly evening and morning. It didn’t promise luxury but the fixtures and fittings and functionality were really good and it ticked all the boxes – we walked 13 miles to get there and were very grateful for a hot and powerful shower and a clean and friendly welcome – what more could you want for this price. We were also well set-up for our walk over the mountain tops the day after.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the place is very clean and the room was great. Location is right on the main square and bus stop.
Simple, no frills accomodation at a very reasonable price.
A good location in the centre of Trevélez. Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable bar and restaurant. Other bars, restaurants and shops in the near vicinity.
- Owner was friendly & accommodating. Arranged taxi for us.
Top Hotels In Busquístar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Busquístar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Busquístar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Busquístar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!