10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burujón Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Burujón Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burujón Castilla-la Mancha:
El Mesón is located in the center of Torrijos, just 15 minutes’ drive from Toledo and 1 hours’ drive from Madrid. This peaceful hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, a free Wi-Fi zone and traditional Mediterranean food.El Mesón’s rooms blend original rustic features with stylish modern touches. Each room has individual heating, plasma-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom, while some have a balcony.The hotel ‘s La Calesa Resturant serves traditional Spanish food while tapas are served in the cafe-bar. You can also relax with a drink or a cocktail on the terrace in the La Suite Bar.El Mesón’s location is ideal for day trips into Toledo or Madrid. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the surrounding area, or arrange airport transfers on request.
- Friendly woman on reception when we arrived. Excellent food (large portions!)
- Nice large room, large bed, sitting area, nice bathroom. Was superior room not a standard
- Availability, comfortable bed, cold beer in bar , staff in bar really helpful.
- La cama era comoda y el agua de la ducha estupenda
- Aunque tuvimos el percance de no tener la reserva,la xica nos atendio muy bien y nos dio una habitacion como la q habiamos reservado. Despues de cenar en su restaurante que se come muy bien calidad precio,nos llamaron de recepcion para decirnos q habia un bautizo que alargarian la fiesta y que para nuestra comodidad si queriamos nos canviavan de habitacion y haceptamos y nos dieron una habitacion mejor q la que teniamos con cama de 2 por 2… nos gusto mucho..gente muy amable y todo muy limpio.
Located in Torrijos, 20 minutes’ drive from Toledo, Hotel Castilla offers a cafeteria and restaurant. All areas feature air conditioning and heating, and guests have free access to the on-site swimming pool.Rooms at Hotel Castilla have functional décor and come with a TV, a wardrobe and a desk, as well as a private bathroom with bath.Guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant, where à la carte dishes including entrees, meats and fish are served. A selection of wines is also offered. Free WiFi is available in the café and reception.Services like fax, ironing and laundry are available in the Castilla hotel. There is a communal TV lounge and several meeting / banquet rooms.Hotel Castilla has free private parking. Madrid and Aranjuez are less than 1 hour by car. Ávila is 66 mi away.
- We liked everything at this hotel. Big and clean room, great parking, good food, nice and helpful staff (they do speak English), good Wi-Fi. Fully recommended
- Air conditioning. Easy to find. Short drive to city center.
- Receptionist was kind and available, the place was quiet. There was parking space
- Nice bath and size of room plus the bar and food. English menu.
- Bed was exceptionally comfortable. We had room 103 which is very elegant. This was our 4 th stay here, a stop over between Santander and the south which was our destination.
Hotel Maria Cristina
Housed in a building dating back to the 15th century, this magnificent hotel features impressive architecture and Castilian-style interior decor.This hotel is located between the Tavera Museum and the bullring.From Hotel Maria Cristina you can stroll into the heart of the city, and wander through the historic streets. Visiting the famous Toledo Cathedral is an absolute must.All rooms at Hotel Maria Cristina include a flat-screen TV, private bathroom with a hairdryer and a desk.At the end of a long day, the elegant rooms are the perfect place to relax. They come with WiFi internet access and private bathrooms. Air conditioning and heating is provided.
- Definitely good value for money. Very large rooms and super clean. The mattress was good and water pressure in shower as well. We were also lucky to have a room with a small balcony and view over Toledo which was lovely during the evening I would go again.
- The hotel was a short walk from the historic city. Easy to navigate. Staff at check in was very helpful. We also appreciated the on site parking. Breakfast was delicious. Perfect for our stay.
- Just a little a disappointed in the property.. needed a little updating and there was no coffe service or hot water kettle in the room.ntoom was a good size and bathroom was very well appointed and the hotel has a great location .
- Great location just outside the old city center. Easy to drive there and several Coventry parking option. Good breakfast buffet.
- The breakfast buffet was good enough. The location was farther away from the older, enclosed city of Toledo than we had expected. We had to do lots of walking to get into the city. The area around the hotel is not interesting at all. Quiet rooms, even on the street side.
With easy motorway access, Eurostars Toledo is within a 7-minute drive of Toledo’s historic center. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each modern room at Hotel Eurostars Toledo features attractive parquet floors and contemporary décor. Some rooms have city views, and all include a mini-bar, safe and flat-screen satellite TV. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.Overlooking the city, the hotel’s Panoramico restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, including game, Montes de Toledo olive oil and local marzipan. A café service and buffet breakfast are also available.Information about the city is available from Eurostars Toledo’s 24-hour reception. 2 bus stops are located 650 feet away from the hotel, and Toledo Cathedral is around a 20-minute walk away.
- the rooms are adequately apportioned for a short stay, but if you had a weekend stay then I expect a larger room and more comfort as the room was dark in its overall appearance
The room was dark and had a damp area down the wall from the leaking bathroom
Definitely not 4 star
- Can easily walk to town or take local bus. Staff excellent. Comfortable room. Good $.
- We were pleasantly surprised with the overall appearance of the hotel and it was only a 15 minute walk into the town.
- As far as staff is concerned, my excellent experience relates directly with Liz who was very helpful and informative.
Set opposite Toledo Railway Station, this converted arms house dating from 1920 features a coffee shop and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is around 10 minutes’ walk from Toledo’s beautiful old town.Each simply decorated room at Princesa Galiana has air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a TV and a safety deposit box. Some rooms feature sloping ceilings.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Galiana’s coffee shop. Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the old town.Regular buses to the city’s Plaza Mayor stop outside the railway station. Madrid can be reached in 40 minutes by train. The A42 Motorway is also nearby.
- Staff are nice and helpful, close to the train station and relatively to the old town
Close to station.
10 min walk to old town
- The location was good, and one of the best features was the free parking lot only five minutes from the hotel. It was easy to get to from the highway, and easy to walk to the escalators to ride to the Old Town. Picturesque area was a plus too.
- Extremely clean.Very traditional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Located close to the train station and walkable to the historic area. The receptionist took the time to share a map and show points of interest. Clean, comfortable room with a good shower and a sofa for relaxing.
Eurostars Palacio Buenavista
Eurostarts Palacio Buenavista has been beautifully integrated into a 16th century palace. It is located in Buenavista, only a 5-minute drive from the center of Toledo. A free transfer to the city center is offered depending on availability and there is free Wi-Fi in reception.It is a pleasure to stroll through the elegant gardens around the hotel. The rooms are fully-equipped, the hotel features outstanding Spa facilities for an extra cost, and an open-air swimming pool should you wish to sunbathe. There are also 14 modern function rooms for meetings and a wide culinary offering of traditional Spanish cuisine in the restaurant. Visit local vineyards to sample regional flavors.You cannot miss the opportunity to visit this Unesco World Heritage site, an ideal place for relaxation.
The hotel is beautifull and well equipad.
Bed is amazing. Also breakfast.
There is transport each our to go to downtown.
I recommend and would stay in this property again.
- Fabulous room. Location was further away from town but with a car it was easy. Great value.
- Too hard abs Room was too hot. A/c did not work
- Everything about this hotel pleased us. We recommend it highly.
Beautiful hotel, great staff that was very welcoming and helpful with all of our needs.
Our sole regret was that the property was not situated in the center of old Toledo but a couple of miles a way which required us to drive to and from the town town explorer.
- The hotel is beautifull and well equipad.
Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa
Set in large gardens, 5 minutes’ drive from central Toledo, Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa offers free Wi-Fi, a paying spa, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Each room has a private balcony.All rooms at the Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa are air conditioned and spacious. They have wooden floors, a 43-inch flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa Hotel has a buffet restaurant and an à la carte restaurant, offering seasonal dishes. There is also a poolside bar, a disco and a children’s play area.Available for a supplement, the spa contains a hydrothermal circuit with contrast showers, a sauna and an ice fountain.The Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa is located 5-minute drive from Toledo’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Buses to the town center stop 500 feet from the hotel.
- Rooms were spacious, staff was nice. Great place to relax.
Most of the staff was wonderful but the older man at the desk was rude. He refused to print out my daughters train ticket.
Also the swimming pool was closed due to a wedding and there were other areas blocked off. Didn’t get the amenities that were advertised.
- Very generous breakfast, free parking, cleans and neat hotel
- The greeting at reception was very welcoming with no one interrupting our registration as has happened in previous hotels in Spain. That affected the whole ambience of our stay in this hotel.
- The room was amazing with fantastic views of Toledo
Sercotel Pintor El Greco
In a renovated 17th-century bakery, Pintor El Greco is located 150 feet from the El Greco Museum in Toledo’s historic Jewish quarter. It offers a cocktail bar, and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi.The chic rooms at Sercotel Pintor El Greco include authentic wood beams and exposed brick work. They come equipped with a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and some feature a hydro-massage bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served and there are vending machines for snacks. The staff at the 24-hour front desk are happy to suggest restaurants.The hotel is next to the Tránsito Synagogue and its surrounding gardens. Toledo Cathedral is 1,000 feet away, and Fuensalida Palace is only 150 feet away.
- The hotel and room were full of character. The location is the best in Toledo. The resturant behind the hotel was outstanding and reasonable.
- Everything. Very friendly and excellent service. Remembered us from last year. Very accommodating with early check-in. Great little bar and good Spanish breakfast. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. Location is great for walking around the city and accessible to all the main historic sites. Will be back next year.
- Even though I had reserved a parking spot, I ended up not using it because I parked somewhere else. Unfortunately, my GPS directed me to a separate parking lot and I was credited for the parking. The location and service were really great! I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff was helpful. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The AC worked really well, and you need that on a hot summer day! The breakfast was really great. The variety of food and drink was excellent!
- Lots of charm. Nice location and welcoming staff. Fantastic breakfast, good value.
- We stayed in a triple room in the -1 floor with an open courtyard. It was comftable and we had a very well stocked toiletries in the bathroom. The receptionist was very nice and gave us information of the sightseeing in Toledo.
Eugenia de Montijo, Autograph Collection
This former palace of the Empress Eugenia de Montijo offers style and comfort in the heart of Toledo, 650 feet from Toledo Cathedral. Free WiFi is available and guests have access to a spa for an additional cost.The classic-decor rooms in the Fontecruz Toledo de Montijo are decorated with hand-made carpets. They also have antique furniture.The Spa offers includes Arab vaults and even some Roman remains. It is available prior reservation for an extra charge.In the hotel’s à la carte restaurant you can try local cuisine with seasonal specialties.Toledo Cathedral, Plaza de Zocodover and Toledo’s main shopping area can be reached in 10 minutes’ walk.
- The hotel wa elegant, quiet yet within walking distance of what we wanted to see. The bar was magnificent.
- Once we got there the hotel was very nice and the surrounding location was convenient
The attention to detail, like the welcoming sweets and water,the bottle in our room to celebrate our wedding, the water bottles in the rooms…
The cleanliness of the rooms, as well as the late check out they provided us since we got married that night and we were very tired.
The hotel’s location in the heart of the city of Toledo.
Great experience, I would definitely recommend it to everyone if they want to stay in Toledo.
- The room’s style could be attractive .The lobby .
- Fabulous room, huge bed, wonderful bathroom and toiletries. Excellent breakfast.
Hotel San Juan de los Reyes
One of our best sellers in Toledo! Located in the historic center of Toledo, Hotel San Juan de los Reyes is housed in a charming old flour mill, with a neomudejar façade dating from the 19th century.Set in the old Jewish Quarter of the city, the San Juan is the ideal base for exploring the beautiful architecture and monuments of Toledo – the cathedral, the Greco Museum and synagogues. Enjoy magnificent views of the city from the hotel’s rooms, which are also equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs.Admire the interior decor of the Hotel San Juan, which has been conserved in keeping with the original design and decoration of the property.
- Great location, nice place to stay. The room size was fine, it’s not tiny like in other places we stayed, very clean and pleasant. The breakfast was very nice. Many varieties including fresh fruits! The restaurant in the hotel has a very nice atmosphere. Our dinner was very delicious! If you’re looking for a place to stay in old town of Toledo, stop searching for other places and book this hotel! You won’t be disappointed!
Location, available parking underground and the concierge’s Pablo and Alberto.
Pablo assisted us in designing our one day tour of Toledo Spain and was great with directions and restaurant options. Alberto was very patient as I tried to use a Spanish web site to print my TAP flight to Lisbon check in documents. If planning on visiting Toledo, stop your research and just book this hotel. Solid breakfast as well.
- Charming owner Pablo helped us checkin and with lots of excellent restaurant and attraction suggestions . Room had large bed ( 2 twins together ) spa bath and beat air con. If you like it dark to sleep this Is the pace for you as it was pitch black with no cracks of light. We couldn’t believe it was only 88 euros in the centre of an historic old town , with breakfast! The most amazing cathedral you will ever see , completely OTT. Great river walk too after all the churches .
- The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. Location perfect for walking the old town.
- Hotel San Juan de los Reyes is ideally situated at the bottom of the hill and near the entry gates of the city. They were able to provide parking which was a huge boon. The staff is very helpful, the breakfast was varied and good, and the room well equipped.
Top Hotels In Burujón Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!