10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg:
Parkhotel Villa des Effats Vielsalm
One of our top picks in Vielsalm.Situated on a beautiful private estate, this charming house has homey rooms and the cozy sun room offers a wonderful view of the green surroundings.The Hotel Villa Des Effats provides you with a comfortable base in the heart of the lovely Salm Valley. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and plan which outdoor activity you want to start the day with.You can leave your car at the hotel’s private parking and go hiking or biking in the neighborhood. The closed garage for bicycles and motorbikes is available for free. You can also easily reach the center of the city by foot, just 1,000 feet from the hotel.Unwind in the warm atmosphere of the lobby and have a delicious meal in the restaurant. Throughout the hotel you can make use of Wi-Fi internet access to keep up with your email.
Staff very friendly
Location great, jacuzzi & room amazing
Good location, friendly staff and clean room (suite)
10min Drive from Baraque de Fraiture.
- Friendly staff, nice location – had a very good night sleep 🙂
- Er waren, denken we, op dit moment nog weinig gasten maar er was een prima ontbijt met vers gekookte eieren naar persoonlijke wens.
- Leckeres Frühstück, netter Service, sehr familäre Atmosphäre …
- Staff very friendly
Hotel Les Myrtilles
Showcasing a playground and sauna, Hotel Les Myrtilles is located in Vielsalm, just 29 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 21 miles from Hotel Les Myrtilles, and Monschau is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The location was good. There is a small parking in front of the main entrance but plenty of free parking in front of the church and further downhill (about 3 minutes walk). Bed was very comfortable.
- We were very happy with the room: modern and clean. Good breakfast-buffet
- The breakfast was good, the room was spacious with a comfy bed. But overall – the owner & manager was fantastic – would recommend to anyone!
- la proximité du center parcs et du centre, le calme
- Zeer mooie kamers. Niet groot, maar mooi en comfortabel. Wij boekten 2 kamers, en aan de receptie vroeg men meteen of we die graag naast elkaar hadden. Heel behulpzaam en correct personeel. Ontbijt is basic, maar eigenlijk is alles aanwezig voor een goed en stevig ontbijt. Topadresje voor een weekendje Ardennen.
L’Auberge Du Notaire
L’Auberge Du Notaire is located in Vielsalm, 29 miles from Liège and 21 miles from Durbuy.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monschau is 23 miles from L’Auberge Du Notaire, and Spa is 14 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Ontvangst door de eigenaren was het gehele verblijf erg hartelijk. Ontbijt was erg goed
- De kamer was heel ruim en licht. Souper en ontbijt perfect. Zeer vriendelijke mensen.
Excellent gourmet middag!
Eldre bygning med knirkende gulvplanker.
- Super vriendelijk ontvangst. Dit was een weekend verwennerij.
- Zowel ontbijt als diner waren erg goed en de uitbaters erg vriendelijk en gunnen je toch voldoende privacy.
CRH Domaine de Farnières
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, CRH Domaine de Farnières offers accommodations in Vielsalm. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Liège is 27 miles from CRH Domaine de Farnières, and Durbuy is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from CRH Domaine de Farnières.
- Excellent breakfast with fresh croissants and eggs. Magnificent views from room and restaurant. Beautiful building. Nice walks in surrounding area
– Excellent breakfast
– Beds were ok
– Very quiet and peaceful
– Beautiful environment
- Lovely quiet place with wonderful view. Very friendly and open staff. Great breakfast with panorama view at mountains.
- The place is far one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever stay. A very beautiful building with and incredible view. Good staff and cleanness. Very nice area to relax and resting
- Superb location, beautiful castle, magnificent view, friendly staff. Good breakfast.
Hotel La Métairie & Son Auberge
In the heart of the small village of Wanne, across from the old castle and in beautiful, authentic surroundings, you will discover the cozy accommodations and culinary pleasures of La Métairie & Son AubergeThe hotel makes a fine selection of the best ingredients from the market, to guarantee freshness and quality in their culinary delights throughout the year. Every month you can discover a new menu.La Métairie & Son Auberge offers a perfect opportunity to enjoy fresh air and unspoiled nature on foot or by mountain bike in the heart of this protected countryside.
- Fantastic location, very clean and new rooms with a very high standard, extremely nice host and a wonderful restaurant. The perfect place to be !
- The food was fabulous. Dinner was one of the best ever had. The owners make a perfect front of house and chef combination.
- Beautiful hotel in gorgeous place. Very friendly stuff. We had a great time there.
- Lovely people, great food and in the middle of the countryside.
- Beautiful and peaceful location, excellent facilities, brilliant hosts
Taste the local flavors of the land of Salm and the Springs of the river Ourthe, while enjoying the picturesque surroundings of the family-run Hotel Saint-Martin.In the beautiful village of Ardennes, Gouvy you will find this most charming hotel restaurant. Located in building, constructed from natural stone, this hotel offers traditional atmosphere with modern comfort. You can also use the free Wi-Fi internet and free parking.If the weather is nice, you can relax on the grounds. The owner prepares creative and regional dishes that will make your mouth water.Take advantage of the excellent cycling and hiking routes in the environment to fully appreciate the natural beauty of the area.
- Nice setting, well presented. Comfy bed and although I went with a group of friends was a place I would return to with the wife.
We loved the care & attention from the owners. We asked for an “early” breakfast and that was no problem.
The food is excellent and presented in a way you would not expect in a small village hotel.
Rooms are clean and functional.
The location is very quiet – guarantee for a good night of sleep !
Parking facility is on premise and spacious.
- ontbijt was goed zeer vriendelijke mensen niets op aan te merken
- Uiterst vriendelijke ontvangst, ruime, warme, gerenoveerde badkamer. Lekker ontbijt met eerlijke producten
- Ik kan enkel maar positief zijn over het geheel van het verblijf. Kamers, ontbijt en restaurant s’avonds.
Located in Saint-Vith in the region of Liege Province, 30 miles from Durbuy, Hotel Steineweiher features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with cable channels.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Monschau is 20 miles from Hotel Steineweiher, and Spa is 18 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The surroundings, view on the lake, nice restaurant, great breakfast
- Lovely breakfast and very nice owners. Super quiet. We weren’t up for a big dinner but when we went into town for a light dinner of possibly salad, etc., we discovered that most of the restaurants close on Wed night. Meanwhile, the hotel’s restaurant seemed packed even tho a few were open in town. So the restaurant must be well-considered.
The location is beautiful, next to 2 lakes! A walking path is around the lakes for a nice view of the hotel which is furnished and presented completely in old style – something different 😉
The room was comfortable with a queen size bed and a nice bathroom with Bath, it was a bit dark in the Room but good for sleeping.
Restaurant had good quality food and prices were acceptable.
It was quite cold in the morning, so the owners allowed me and my small teckel to enjoy breakfast inside, which was nice!
A charming family run hotel speaking mainly German, then French and English.
The staff go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable and relaxed.
This is not a modern trendy hotel so it won’t suit many, but if you value relaxed surroundings and the best food you will eat all holiday (the chef is top notch Michelin-type standard, and frankly a good reason alone to choose this hotel!).
Decor is old and our bathroom was dated, but the polite staff and stunning food more than make up for it.
Avoid room 3 as it has a squeaky bed that you can probably hear from the car park.
We plan to go back, and perhaps that is the best compliment you can make. Highly recommend for a relaxed time and/or a base close to Spa. Safe ample parking.
Family owned hotel and therefor everything has a personal touch: The very friendly and efficient staff and the decoration. People may find it outdated but we like these type of hotels. We absolutly loved to stay here.
Dinner was very good, for main dish we had trout that was excellently prepared.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme Refat offers accommodations in Stavelot. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 28 miles from Ferme Refat, and Liège is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Quality in all respects. The owners are perfectionists. This is a very very good place to stay. Fantastic mtb trail in the area and great walking.
That’s a exceptional place!
It feels like family, excellent hospitality, great location, great food!
We will definitely come back.
Charming owners. Went out of their way to help with early breakfasts.
Couldn’t do more to convince us to return next year for our trip to race at Spa.
- Beautiful location, amazing service, immaculate rooms, delicious food and a relaxed atmosphere. Every detail was perfect. Thank you, Nicole and Frank!
Cte établissement nous a permis de passer un séjour excellent : qualité de l’accueil, confort des installations, ambiance musicale, fraîcheur et qualité des repas pris sur place, qualité du peut-déjeuner.
J’ai aussi noté la facilité de l’accès et la bienveillance de nos hôtes !
Hotel Du Moulin
Du Moulin, a picturesque country house set on landscaped grounds, includes original features and a spacious shaded terrace. It offers fishing and hiking nearby and has a large wine cellar.Hotel Du Moulin has simple yet functional rooms with country-style décor and a TV. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The hotel restaurant serves classic French cuisine inspired by modern tastes and regional specialties. Guests can enjoy a daily Continental breakfast in the cozy dining room.
the atmosphere in the hotel: the art deco elements
The dinner is one of the best in the EU.
And also breakfast!
- Friendly service, recently refurbished rooms with comfortable beds and good restaurant as well as very nice terrace / garden.
Dinner and breakfast were top quality.
Good location when visiting the National Parks of eastern Belgium.
- A lovely location, nice and quiet but a bit off the beaten track
- the atmosphere in the hotel: the art deco elements
Relaxhotel Pip Margraff
Located in Saint-Vith, 30 miles from Durbuy, Relaxhotel Pip Margraff features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Monschau is 20 miles from Relaxhotel Pip Margraff, and Spa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Nice rooms with great modern bathroom. Breakfast was nice, it was a buffet with really nice fresh pastries.
We liked the swimming pool as although it is indoors, it felt open and was lovely and warm
Nice, clean rooms
Very nice wellness with everything we needed
- Friendly staff, good beds, very good half-board with excellent dinner with good value for money.
- very spacious bathroom and very good wellnes. Friendly staff and free parking infront of the door.Nice meal in the restaurant, also the breakfast was more than enought with even smoked salmon , overal an outstanding hotel.
- nice tastefully decorated rooms, good restaurant, nice spa area
- Nice rooms with great modern bathroom. Breakfast was nice, it was a buffet with really nice fresh pastries.
Top Hotels In Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burtonville Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!