10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burnenville Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Burnenville Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burnenville Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burnenville Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burnenville Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burnenville Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burnenville Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burnenville Liege Province:
Hotel de la Source
One of our top picks in Francorchamps.This design hotel overlooks the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and features a gym, sauna and free Wi-Fi. Hotel de la Source offers rooms with tea- and coffee-making facilities and satellite TV.All of the air-conditioned rooms are spacious and include a work desk and a minibar. A bathrobe and slippers are also provided.Francorchamps is less than a 5 minute drive from de la Source. The key sights of Stavelot, including the Museum of the Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack and Stavelot Abbey are less than 15 minutes away by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception and offers free private on-site parking.
- Staff very helpful and perfect location for the circuit, secure garage
Hotel is quiet, well insulated, clean and with nice decor
Staff are friendly and v helpful
Good bar and resturant
- Cleanliness, room space, attentiveness of the staff
- The Hotel is ideally located, just few steps from the circuit, and two minutes by car from the entrance to the track. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable, and the restaurant serves good food.
- Best place to stay when doing a trackday at Spa Francorchamps to my knowledge! Underground heated garage perfect for storing cars, staff are good, hotel efficient and rooms are great standard.
Hotel Le Soyeuru
Hotel Le Soyeuru is located in Spa, 28 miles from Maastricht and 22 miles from Aachen.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Valkenburg is 28 miles from Hotel Le Soyeuru, and Liège is 19 miles away. Liege Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The location was perfect, near Spa-Francorchamps, not far away from Malmedy so we had a great view from the garden of the hotel. It was very quiet and peaceful and we had a roofwindow in the room so we could watch the stars before we went to sleep.
- The room had a fantastic view and the beds were comfy
- Very friendly staff and comfortable rooms, nice views across the valley, good information about the surroundings and close to Spa town.
- Very comfortable bed, room very clean and breakfast lovely and fresh.
The hotel is pretty easy to find, along the main road it is set back behind the trees. There is a warm welcome upon arrival and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
With an area outside to sit and relax I would recommend taking advantage of the local walks available. On the day I went the restaurant was closed (check the website for details) but will definitely return in the future.
Hotel L’Esprit Sain
One of our top picks in Malmedy.Come and spend a relaxing vacation in heart of the picturesque town of Malmedy and enjoy the charming 3-star accommodations of L’Esprit Sain.Savor the friendly atmosphere of this comfortable hotel and unwind in its tastefully decorated interior. Admire the beautiful Malmedy cathedral and go see its treasures at the exhibition in the former monastery. Guests can also venture out further to visit the famous city of Liège. Go hiking or bicycling in the area and follow the well-known routes through the High Fens and along the lakes. The hotel offers a garage for bicycles and motorcycles. Guests might also want to visit the ever exciting Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in the vicinity for a great day out.
- Everything was superb! The evening meal was delicious and the breakfast was adequate for us all. Staff were very courteous, professional and helpful. Check-in was very quick and easy. Our room was spacious with a huge en-suite, plus a television. Wifi is available at the hotel. We were a party of seven and plus a toddler. For some of our party this was their fourth stay there! There is also a lift at the hotel. Parking is available on street, however, charges are applicable during the day. With three cars and arriving around 7pm, we managed to park easily. We stayed in November. Unfortunately this was only a stopover for us, therefore we did not have time to explore the town.
- Excellent location with very friendly staff and a good size room. The evening restaurant was lively and obviously popular with locals.
Restaurant food was excellent.
Good choice and good value.
Only 14 mins to Spa circuit.
Very happy with our stay, friendly welcome, nothing to much trouble for the hosts. Clean and comfortable room, excellent food.
Will definitely go back
- We absolutely loved the restaurant attached to this boutique hotel. The food was phenomenal and well priced
Hotel des Bains & Wellness Spa Nuxe
One of our top picks in Robertville.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel des Bains & Wellness Spa Nuxe offers accommodations in Robertville, just 23 miles from Aachen. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Liège is 28 miles from Hotel des Bains & Wellness Spa Nuxe, and Durbuy is 30 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Nice location with views over the lake. Staff very friendly
- Nice and spacy room with large balcony overlooking the lake. Very comfortable beds and great breakfast with excellent coffee. Big garden with plenty of sunbeds.
rooms with lake view have a nice view, traffic could still be heard but much better than the rooms with street view.
Massage therapy was acceptable.
- The SPA NUXE is great & there is an exceptional restaurant close to the hotel La Menuiserie*.
- L’amabilité de la gérante et ses attentions au petit déjeuner
Hotel Bütgenbacher Hof
Hotel Bütgenbacher Hof is located on the market square in the village of Bütgenbach am See. There are many spa facilities in this hotel.The rooms have a bathroom, minibar and bathrobes. A varied breakfast is served in the morning.The restaurant offers a large selection of meals and there is a wine cellar. The terrace is pleasant for sunny weather and the winter garden for colder days.Hotel Bütgenbacher Hof offers a gym and sauna. Furthermore, there is a whirlpool, steam bath, hydro-jet massage couch, and a swimming pool.In the surrounding area, you can find beautiful walking trails and mountain bike routes through the forest and around the lake.
- Friendly and professional staff, amazing food, nice spa/ wellness area, spacious room
A small hotel located in a quiet town, handy for lovely countryside or, in our case, Spa Francorchamps. Comfortable stylish clean rooms and very friendly staff (English very much in third place after German, French and Dutch, but we got by fine)
What really sets it apart is the fantastic food; well above the standard you might expect. The choice for breakfast is ample but the dinners are very special and, consequently, a little expensive (there is also the option of bar food at more ‘normal’ prices). It is quite experimental (olive and tomato ice cream with veal in aspic) but we enjoyed everything they put before us. It certainly goes down well locally, as there were probably just as many people eating who were not guests as were.
- Management and staff are very friendly and helpful. Moreover, they are fluent in German, French, Dutch and English! The room I got was spacious and very clean with a nice bathroom. I really appreciated the welness area that is absolutely magnificent. Breakfast is spot on and the restaurant serves excellent food.
- Super friendly and kind staff! Restaurant is extremely good! Perfect service! Baby-and children-friendly hotel! Very clean and comfortable room! Great breakfast! We will return again!
Nice location close to the lake with many possibilities for hiking and also walking distance to restaurants and shops in town.
Room facilities were very new with nice, modern decoration.
Great indoor pool.
Hotel Beau Site
Located in Francorchamps, 29 miles from Maastricht, Hotel Beau Site features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Aachen is 21 miles from Hotel Beau Site, and Valkenburg is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
We stayed ther because it was local to the Spa Francorchamps Track Day that we had booked.
The room was clean and comfortable, the food was good and the service was friendly.
- Friendly customer service and quiet, clean and comfortable.
- Great location, very convenient for the circuit, great restaurant, friendly staff
- Friendly staff that could speak English. And a good restaurant with a bar.
- Great host, offered us the use of his garage to park our motorcycle. Very relaxed atmosphere. Great dinner menu, with lots of local choice. The fixed price choices are a bargain. Our second stay, we’d stop again if using this route.
- We stayed ther because it was local to the Spa Francorchamps Track Day that we had booked.
Hôtel Château de Francorchamps
Located in Francorchamps in the region of Liege Province, 30 miles from Maastricht, Hôtel Château de Francorchamps features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Aachen is 22 miles from Hôtel Château de Francorchamps, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from Hôtel Château de Francorchamps.
- Definitely for fans of motor racing history. Comfortable and secluded, but not too far from the track
Ideal location for accessing Circuit Spa Francochamps.
Chapeau to owner for Beer on the house.
A very interesting place with lots of racing memorabilia.
Everyone was very friendly.
The views were amazing
- warm welcome , lovely surroundings and picturesque building from outside, decor in bar and restaurant was nice
- It’s a 5 min drive from Spa Circuit. Lovely bar/lounge. Great continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Owner is a car fanatic > ask to see his rallying Rover! Whole hotel has a classic car theme and each room has the name of a famous driver who has stayed in it. Bed comfy. Rooms (purposely?) dated, but that’s part of the appeal in a way…Facilities OK. Bed very comfy. And very quiet outside of race times.
Hôtel Francorchamps Pitlane Lodge
One of our top picks in Francorchamps.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Francorchamps Pitlane Lodge offers accommodations in Francorchamps. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Maastricht is 30 miles from Hôtel Pitlane Lodge, and Aachen is 23 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel was in darkness with a note on the door with a phone number we rang and texted no reply we got into the hotel because someone was leaving we texted again no reply no breakfast, dining room in dark ness
- Excellent wifi connection (gigabit!), nice location very close to circuit and available parking. Very personable welcome.
- I cannot recommend the Pitlane Lodge enough!!! We stayed here for the Belgium Grand Prix 2017 for 5 nights. The location, breakfast, helpfulness and niceness of the people working here were second to none. Top marks for this hotel!!!!
Position close to the circuit, 15 minute walk.
Good breakfast, served to the room was good.
Not much help from the hotel, with parking but I found a slot just around the corner.
- The hotel is perfectly situated for the race circuit. This is the third time I’ve been there over the last 15 years and it get’s better time each time. I can always look forward to a warm welcome after a long drive from England.
- The hotel was in darkness with a note on the door with a phone number we rang and texted no reply we got into the hotel because someone was leaving we texted again no reply no breakfast, dining room in dark ness
Hotel Le Relais de Pommard
One of our best sellers in Francorchamps! Hotel Le Relais de Pommard is located in Francorchamps, 30 miles from Maastricht and 23 miles from Aachen. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Valkenburg is 29 miles from Hotel Le Relais de Pommard, and Liège is 21 miles away. Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- breakfast good easy access to circuit room very comfortable
- The staff were happy to help out making it a very relaxed stay + they allowed us to use the car park and facility’s after we booked out to watch the Tour de France. I will be returning.
Jack the owner.
Very helpful and flexible.
So close to the Spa circuit and very reasonably priced.
I’ll be back.
- If you are looking for a hotel near the Spa Franchorchamps race track this is your place. Pleasant folks, great food.
- The continental breakfast was varied and comprehensive. The staff were friendly and helpful
Hostellerie Le Roannay
Located in Francorchamps, 30 miles from Maastricht, Hostellerie Le Roannay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Aachen is 23 miles from Hostellerie Le Roannay, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from Hostellerie Le Roannay.
- Great staff that made you feel welcome, good restaurant.
- This place is a gem, the standards are just as good as my last visit 30 years ago
Very caring staff, great food, great location, great facilities – well done
Have stayed here over a number of years always great and secure bike parking.
- Great location. Immaculate presentation clean and comfortable room over looking the helipad. Nice…
le coté maison fantôme ; à l’ancienne ,
avec même quelques araignées ( ” 3 au moins )
vétusté des lieux …
Top Hotels In Burnenville Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burnenville Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burnenville Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burnenville Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!