10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burnaby British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Burnaby British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burnaby British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burnaby British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burnaby British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burnaby British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burnaby British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burnaby British Columbia:
Best Wester PLUS Burnaby Hotel
One of our top picks in Burnaby.Located in Burnaby, 7 miles from Vancouver, Best Western PLUS Kings Inn & Conference Centre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 8 miles from Kings Hotel, and Langley is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 9 miles from Best Western PLUS Kings Inn & Conference Centre.
- Nice quiet room (facing away from Kingsway). Good breakfast. Helpful staff.
- That you allowed pets, hard to find conveniently located hotels that let your pet stay in the room with their family.
- bed was very comfy, hotel minutes away from Michael J. Fox Theatre (our reason for travelling), clean for the most part, included breakfast had lots of variety and was tasty and well-maintained
- the staff were wonderful, kind, courteous, helpful, and understanding … the room was larger than we expected, clean, comfy, and quiet as we has asked for … the breakfast was an added bonus and was excellent
- Quick and easy check in and check out, clean room, great breakfast
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Conveniently located in the center of beautiful Burnaby, British Columbia, this hotel offers ample meeting space for a variety of events and enjoyable on-site facilities just minutes from downtown Vancouver.Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is in the heart of the Greater Vancouver Regional District. Metropolis at Metrotown, British Columbia’s largest shopping center, is directly across the street and features over 100 stores. The Skytrain is also located across the street and is only a 15-minute ride from downtown.Enjoy a range of contemporary amenities such as 14,000 sq ft of meeting space and on-site car rental service at Metrotown Hilton. Spend the day at the outdoor pool while the kids play in the children’s pool. In the evening, visit Crystal Bar and Grill for west coast cuisine.
- Every single staff at this hotel including the front desk clerks, vallet parking attendant, restaurant servers, was so friendly. They made my first solo trip to Vancouver comfortable and memorable. Thank you!!!
- The best part was the restaurant- had good food and ambiance. You DO NOT need to pay an extra $23/person for breakfast, as they have an a la carte menu as well which was cheaper and better food. Kids menus as well at restaurant with big portions.
- Staff were friendly. Lobby was attractive and beds were very comfortable.
- Very modest looking building, has all essentials, great staff
- Just one block away from Metropolis shopping centre. Restaurant is ok but nothing special.
Element Vancouver Metrotown
One of our best sellers in Burnaby! Element Vancouver Metrotown is located in Burnaby, 6 miles from Vancouver and 8 miles from Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Langley is 18 miles from Element Vancouver Metrotown, and Surrey is 8 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Included breakfast was wonderful, rooms were beautiful and clean.
- I loved our room. The breakfast included was full of plenty of choices for all diets. There was a great restaurant too.
- Brand new hotel with excelent facilities and rooms. The gym is perfectly instaled with high quality machines.
- modern, clean lines, comfortable, well-appointed, eco-friendly
- This place has everything you need to relax, without ever having to leave the premises. If you do decide to venture out, you are only a few minutes walk from Metrotown. The room I stayed in was very spacious and never left me feeling claustrophobic. The Heavenly Bed was a dream to sleep on and in combination with the automatic climate control, I never felt too hot or cold while in bed. Unfortunately I was pressed for time due to work, so I will have to return in the near future with a full review.
Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Metro Vancouver
One of our top picks in Burnaby.This Burnaby hotel is minutes from downtown Vancouver and the British Columbia Institute of Technology. An on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool are offered. Free WiFi is provided.Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby features studios and suites with cable high-definition TV. Microwaves and coffee makers are also included in each accommodation.An outdoor hot tub is featured at the Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby. Guests can use the fitness room or receive a free 15-minute massage.Acqua Lounge Restaurant + Bar at the Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can have a drink in the on-site Nickel’s Lounge.Gilmore Skytrain Station is 6 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Vancouver city centre is only 6.2 miles away.
- The bar had good happy hour specials. Bartender was friendly and personable.
- The staff are very helpful and friendly. Room was clean. Hotel was convenient to PNE. Quiet hotel.
- it was a comfortable room and large with a kitchenette . nice continental breakfast and pastries in morning
Rooms were great and so quiet. Housekeepers so helpful and friendly. Restaurant servers held it together and still smiled even when they were slammed with our conference
Had a pool and hot tub.
- Proximity to Cactus Club Cafe, Skytrain and HWY1.It is a clean hotel and the beds are very comfortable.
Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University
Located in Burnaby, Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University offers a playground and fitness center. Vancouver is 9 miles away.Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Richmond is 13 miles from Simon Fraser University, and Langley is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The view was exceptional and as a light sleeper, I appreciated the quiet room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- location was super convenient to visit the SFU campus with my daughter
- Finding hotel itself was difficult and felt a bit dorm like…but room itself was great!
- All required accoutrements provided in room. Small but comfortable and sparklingly clean. Good wifi. Easy to check in. Stunning view when the fog cleared (keeping in mind that it’s January). Free parking. Access to dining hall.
It was perfect for checking out Simon Fraser University which is why we were in Burnaby.
We had a rental car and could easily visit Vancouver and common tourist sites in the area.
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby)
Featuring an outdoor pool, the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown is only 7.5 miles from downtown Vancouver. A microwave and refrigerator are available in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in all air-conditioned guest rooms at the Vancouver-Metrotown Holiday Inn Express. A work desk and sitting area are included. Bathrobes are available in select private bathrooms.Buffet breakfast is included for guests each morning. A fitness center and business facilities are on site. A 24 hour front desk and dry cleaning services are provided.Deer Lake Park is 6 minutes from the Holiday Inn. Metrotown Station skytrain is a 4-minute walk from the property. Vancouver International Airport is 23 minutes away.
- The continental breakfast is a wonderful add on and is quite good! Staff seems friendly, that always makes a stay more enjoyable too, and the place seems very clean
The breakfast was great
The staff were very helpful ( once we got there)
- Staff friendly and efficient. Room fantastic!! And the breakfast in the morning is an added bonus!!
- Breakfast was excellent front desk was helpful and courteous bed was comfortable cleanliness of property was exceptional
- Great staff, location, rooms, breakfast, cleanliness.
Accent Inns Burnaby
Located just minutes from downtown Vancouver and within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and shops, this non-smoking hotel in Burnaby, British Columbia features free transportation to nearby attractions.Accent Inns Burnaby is just steps away from the Skytrain station, which will take visitors downtown in 12 minutes. After a day of exploring Vancouver, guests can relax in the hotel’s whirlpool or fitness center.Amenities such as free wireless internet access and a business center are available at the Burnaby Accent Inns. ABC Country Restaurant, located on-site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Location suited our needs well. Staff was professional and friendly.
- It was close to the concert venue we needed to get to, that was the main selling point. The staff were very polite, the room was clean, and I loved the snarky notes around the room! The rubber duck was the cherry on top of everything. Would totally come here again!
- The decor at the hotel was really modern & the colour sceam was beautiful!!
- We arrived early and staff were very accommodating getting us a room so we could settle in.
- Love the friendly atmosphere. Humorous notes and the little duckies, for example, made me smile. Ricky’s Restaurant is next door and very convenient–and it has been a favourite of mine for years. The room is spotless and comfortable and quiet.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre
Next to the Grand Villa Casino and Scala Show Lounge and just minutes from downtown Vancouver by SkyTrain, this Burnaby hotel features free Wi-Fi in all areas.Delta Burnaby Hotel & Conference Center has guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and HD movie options. Guests can also appreciate spacious work areas, as well as in-room coffee and tea. At the end of a busy day, guests can relax in the comfortable bed and wearing a cozy dressing gown.The helpful concierge services at the Burnaby Delta Hotel can arrange a variety of activities, including spa services. Guests can also use the business center or work out in the in the state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment. For on-site dining, EBO Restaurant and Lounge serves West Coast cuisine with an Asian flair daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Lots of choices for dining & casino on property.
- Staff was awesome and always willing to go the extra mile.
- I liked that the front desk folks were very friendly.
- We loved the steak and seafood restaurant on the second floor ! So easy to get to and the food was amazing
- We ate at a restaurant in hotel. Awesome food. Went to this hotel to meet friends and play at the casino. Had a great time but lost a bit of money. Lol.
Atrium Inn Vancouver
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Atrium Inn Vancouver is located in the Hastings neighborhood in Vancouver, just 3.3 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 3.9 miles from Atrium Inn Vancouver, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 9 miles from Atrium Inn Vancouver.
Hastings is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, parks and mountains.
- Loved how they were able to change dates and not charge me for my mistake.
- free breakfast was great. beds were great. dinner was awesome. entertainment downstairs was top notch.
- Getting morning newspaper. Easy access to public transit. Good value eatery, and a Starbucks closed by.
- The bed was nice, the atmosphere was good, and the pub nearby was reasonably priced and had good food (though rather small portions). Overall I believe I’ll stay here again, it was enjoyable and staff were very friendly.
- The room was amazing and so spacious! Everything was great, the food was awesome too!
Centrally located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, guests at the Ramada Coquitlam have easy access to all the attractions of downtown Vancouver and Greater Vancouver with the nearby Skytrain and the Trans Canada Highway.The 2010 Winter Olympic venues, Simon Fraser University, Lougheed Mall and a variety of entertainment and dining options are all close to the hotel.
- The rooms were antiquated and dirty. The accessible room for disabled does not have the grab bars installed properly. If you have a pet and a disability you most rent 2 rooms, one for pets and one accessible room as the pet friendly rooms are not accessible for a person with mobility issues. 2?ofvtge pets friendly rooms had locks on the doors that would not lock. Not restaurant after 11:00 am.
- Clean and enviting. The staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Close to the hospital. Arrangement was available for very short notice due to delayed flight arrival which I found excellent.
- Very courteous and helpful Staff both at very late-night Check-In and Check-Out the next morning
- Location and parking were pretty good. Not a bad price either.
Top Hotels In Burnaby British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burnaby British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burnaby British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burnaby British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!