10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burkes Corner Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Burkes Corner Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burkes Corner Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burkes Corner Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burkes Corner Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burkes Corner Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burkes Corner Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burkes Corner Virginia:
Howard Johnson Williamsburg
This Williamsburg hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. Colonial Heritage Golf Club is 2 miles away.Cable TV is offered in each room at the Williamsburg Howard Johnson. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or swim in the seasonal indoor pool.Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area is 6 miles from Howard Johnson Williamsburg. Williamsburg Premium Outlets is a 7 minute drive.
- The property was clean and very well maintained. The service was pleasant , breakfast wonderful, and room was clean and spacious. Overall my wife and I enjoyed the property very much.
- Front desk staff was very good at taking care of our needd
- I loved the over all experience anf attentiveness of the staff
- The breakfast was pretty crappy sausage links and gross looking eggs no oatmeal no grits no variety of meat
- The staff was great verly friendly service with a smile,
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort
This property features an outdoor pool and one-bedroom villas with full kitchens, fireplaces and balconies. It is just under 1 miles from Cedar Valley Shopping Center and Williamsburg Marketcenter.The one-bedroom villas have washing machines and dryers. They include cable TV, DVD players and free Wi-Fi. The villas also have hydro-massage bathtubs and sofa beds.Guests at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg are can use the gym and concierge service. There are also meeting facilities and BBQ facilities.Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg is 6 miles from Camp Peary. It is within 12 miles of Water Country USA and Busch Gardens amusement park.
- The staff is always nice and friendly second time coming won’t be the last my kids had a ball so nice and clean
- The room was very nice. Lovely large bedroom and kitchen.
- Room is large and comfortable for family with kids and older adults
- This villa was beautiful. It had everything we needed to feel at home. It was clean and beautifully furnished.
- Size of suite. Comfort! Spent most of our time at Colonial Williamsburg.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area
One of our top picks in Williamsburg.Located in Williamsburg, 27 miles from Hampton, La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newport News is 19 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg, and Gloucester is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 16 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area.
- The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was very good
- Great location very central to everything in Williamsburg very comfortable
- The beds were super comfy and parking was convenient. Front desk was nice and breakfast had a lot of variety.
- Breakfast was wonderful.. The bedding was VERY comfortable(didn’t want to get out of bed, which I didn’t for a whole day). Rooms were arranged efficiently and was large enough for us.
- I always like to use the exercise room in the morning and was disappointed to find old equipment not in working order. I did let them know at front desk.
Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area
One of our best sellers in Williamsburg! Days Inn Historic offers accommodations in Williamsburg.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 27 miles from Days Inn Historic, and Newport News is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very little, room was dirty, staff was not helpful
- Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and provided plenty of room. Beds were very comfortable.
- The beds and pillows are really comfortable. Pillows are the best I’ve ever had at a hotel.
- Location. Parking. Staff. Clean. Good bed and enough covers.
- Central location. The staff were fantastic. The ladies at the front desk and Diane in the breakfast buffet area were all helpful.and friendly.
Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic offers accommodations in Williamsburg.Every room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 28 miles from Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg H, and Newport News is 20 miles from the property. Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Nice clean rooms. Good location to everything. Great value.
- The staff was so nice. The location of the hotel was very convenient.
- Being greeted by the staff the cleanliness of our room and the whole facility and the entire STAY was just great. Would highly recommend this location. We will be returning real soon.
- Comfy beds, my daughters loved playing in the indoor pool. The room was clean. The room was very spacious as a family of four we were comfortable in the room.
- For the money, it was a good place to stay. The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. There are train tracks in the back of the hotel, but we brought our fan and drowned it out when it rumbled through at night.
Best Western Historic Area
Located less than 7 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg, a living representation of 18th century America, this hotel features an indoor pool and whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.The Best Western Historic Area offers a microwave and refrigerator in each room. Free cable TV with in-room movie options is also provided. The bathrooms are outfitted with a granite vanity.A continental breakfast, including make-your-own waffles, hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit and bagels, is served every morning.The Best Western has a 24-hour fitness center on-site. Families may enjoy children’s activities offered by the hotel or use the video game room.The Historic Area Best Western is 15 minutes from Busch Gardens and less than 5 minutes from the College of William and Mary.
- The location is great – less than ten minutes driving to many major attractions. Staff was consistently helpful and kind.
stayed 5 days. same breakfast every morning. it was good but could use some variety.
room was clean, beds were good. bath was very clean and up to date. pool and spa were a plus since it rained two of the days that we where there. very good value for the $
staff was very friendly and accommodating!!!!
- Great staff that were very helpful with attractions and restaurants. Hotel lobby is beautiful. Housekeeping staff were great and accommodated extra things I wanted in my room. The office was great. Many restaurants and grocery store was 7 minutes or less.
Efficient, friendly staff, clean and cozy room,
excellent value and location!.
- All staff friendly apart from a very stressed breakfast lady. Too many guests for 1 person
Homewood Suites Williamsburg
One of our best sellers in Williamsburg! Centrally located near many attractions and corporate offices in colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, this hotel offers spacious suites with full kitchens and convenient amenities in a great location.Homewood Suites Williamsburg features one and 2-bedroom suites with a variety of enjoyable facilities. The fully equipped kitchen boasts a full refrigerator, coffeemaker and microwave. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching one of the suite’s 2 TVs or using the high-speed wireless internet.Guests will enjoy the Williamsburg Homewood’s indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. The hotel also offers a free hot breakfast every morning as well as an evening Manager’s reception with a complimentary light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday.
- The suites were very bright and comfortable. You could have the tv on in the main room and not hear it in the bedrooms.
- I liked the cozy suite and the proximity to breakfast.
- The breakfast was the best we have had at a hotel and Admir was very polite and attentive to your needs.
- Continental breakfast was wayyy better than most! Service made you feel welcome like old friends. Super comfortable beds
- Everything was really nice and my partner said “it was the Bomb”.
Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg
One of our top picks in Williamsburg.This hotel is a 5-minute drive from historic downtown Williamsburg, Virginia and the College of William and Mary. It features an indoor pool and modern suites with a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every suite at the Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg. Decorated with rich colors and dark wood furniture, all suites include free Wi-Fi and a sitting area with sofa bed.A daily buffet breakfast is served each morning and features make-your-own waffles. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the on-site convenience store.Free access to the gym and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Williamsburg Comfort Suites. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Golden Horseshoe Golf Course is just 2.5 miles from the hotel. The Williamsburg Winery is 5.7 miles away.
- The property was very clean, and the staff were very helpful and polite.
- The location was great. The bed was very comfortable.
- THE LADY THAT CHECKED US IN WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL
- Beautiful. Really the only way to explain it. Comfortable, spacious, quiet, relaxing……
- Hotel Is At a Great Location ,Very Clean Well kept up Area Updated Everything! Friendly Staff and kid friendly
Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsburg
This hotel features rooms with kitchen facilities, an outdoor swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness center. It provides laundry and dry cleaning services. Williamsburg Winery is a 15-minute drive away.Residence Inn Williamsburg has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Each one has a full kitchen which includes an oven and microwave. It features a small dining space.Guests can have different American dishes for breakfast at Residence Inn. A manager’s reception is organized for the evenings in the lobby.At Residence Inn Williamsburg, all rooms are serviced daily. The hotel also provides assistance with grocery shopping.Residence Inn Williamsburg is 7.5 miles from Busch Gardens. Yorktown Victory Center is a 5-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was great, great location to the outlets and dining out.
- Location of property help off-set the inconvenience of no water after 10:00 a.m . Breakfast Offering was good
- I was extremely impressed with the quality and affordability of this location. Very clean, very helpful staff, and incredibly affordable. For a larger group it was great to have the kitchen and bed space without breaking the bank.
- That it was clean, the staff was friendly, and the location was great.
- The hotel was well located, comfortable, convenient to park, and felt safe. Nice restaurants nearby and relatively close to the Visitor’s Center.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
One of our top picks in Williamsburg.SpringHill Suites Williamsburg, in the historic district of Colonial Williamsburg, features suites with sofa beds, cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers an indoor pool and jacuzzi.The spacious suites provide seating areas and minibars. They also have desks and ironing facilities. Kitchen amenities include refrigerators, microwaves and sinks.A gym and Sport Court are available to guests at Williamsburg SpringHill Suites. The hotel serves a breakfast buffet and offers barbecue facilities and a business center.SpringHill Suites is 2 miles from College of William & Mary and 4 miles from Camp Peary military base. It is within 7 miles of Busch Gardens Amusement Park and The Williamsburg Winery. The hotel is 14 miles from Colonial National Historical Park.
- The property was very nice and clean. I would stay again in near future
- The room was great, quiet, and clean. My only complaint was that the hot tub was just warm. The location was very good, and breakfast was better than expected. Would stay here again.
- The room was very clean although it was different from what I booked.
- cleanliness, spaciousness, 24 hour coffee and tea service
- The room was clean and neat the extra plates in the microwave was neat great location from the outlet and restaurants
Top Hotels In Burkes Corner Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burkes Corner Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burkes Corner Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burkes Corner Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!