10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burkburnett Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Burkburnett Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burkburnett Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burkburnett Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burkburnett Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burkburnett Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burkburnett Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burkburnett Texas:
Best Western Red River Inn
Best Western Red River Inn is located in Burkburnett, just 12 miles from Wichita Falls.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice breakfast. Pet friendly. Close to casinos. Very clean.
- Complimentary breakfast was good every day. Always had coffee available in the lobby. Friendly staff.
- The room, the bed was great and pillows, it was clean.
- Megan and the front desk friends did an excellent job! My niece got married and their hotel reservations at another hotel got canceled. I called Red River and was able to get them a room at the last minute. Great JOB! Thank you very much for your help!
- The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed.
Comanche Red River Hotel & Casino
Featuring free WiFi, Comanche Red River Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Randlett, just 17 miles from Wichita Falls. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- I like the fact I saw lots of security and I did like the location and surrounding area. The place was very clean. There is smoking in the casino but it wasn’t overwhelming.
- Clean, updated amenities, i.e. Keurig coffee maker with green mountain pods!
- The room was very clean and very nice and comfortable. The view of the parking lot was horrible but it was ok. It wont change our rating. Someone has to look at the parking lot.
- Check in was fairly easy and the lady at the fronk was pleasant.
- It was close to home nice just to get away for a little bit and enjoy ourselves
La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North
Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at this Wichita Falls area hotel. An outdoor pool and continental breakfast are available for guest convenience.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North. Coffee-making facilities are included.Lake Arrowhead State Park is less than a 30-minute drive from the La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North. Wichita Falls Railroad Museum is 3 miles away. The Wichita Falls Municipal Airport is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The young man at the front desk was amazingly polite and helpful…I wish I had remembered to get his name
- They bed was comfy and everything worked until he room thts really all I ask for when I buy a room for 50 dollars
Easy access from interstate.
Price is good.
Minor upgrades are noticeable.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was big. Allowed pets, which was great. Quiet. Staff at check-in was very helpful and nice, even though there were several people checking in at once.
- Overnight on Christmas Eve. I was very quiet, and still served their breakfast on Christmas morning. Staff was very pleasant.
Super 8 Wichita Falls
Super 8 Wichita Falls offers accommodations in Wichita Falls.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- great location right off the hiway. Comfortable beds.
- The rooms is little and dont have water bottos to drin
HOT water, GREAT shower head in disabled shower. mold on walls. Lucky me, when I travel by car i travel with bleach.
TV worked great; more channels than many places I’ve stayed.
- The hotel was close to highway we were traveling on. The closest restaurant was Whataburger which is right across the street.
- All was good…other than no pool but the fitness center was nice.
Candlewood Suites Wichita Falls at Maurine Street
On Route 287 and 1 miles from downtown Wichita Falls, this all-suite hotel features free Wi-Fi and a picnic area.Cable TV and a full kitchenette can be found in each room of Candlewood Suites Wichita Falls at Maurine Street. A DVD player and a work desk are also included.Guests at the Wichita Falls Candlewood can work out in the on-site fitness center or attend the nearby YMCA for free. A business center and free laundry facilities are also open.The Candlewood Cupboard is open at all times for snacks, drinks and other items. Guests are also welcome to use the outdoor barbecue grill.The Museum of North Texas History is 1 block from the Candlewood Suites Wichita Falls. Castaway Cove Waterpark is less than 3 miles away.
- The staff and General Manager Patty were incredible!!!
- The location is seated right here I need it and the staff is great. This is by far the cleanest hotel I have been in so far in Wichita Falls, TX, and I have paid more money to stay a purportedly better hotels.
- Bed was great. We really enjoyed having a kitchen in our room.
- Best hotel I’ve stayed in. Exceptionally clean and superb staff.
- Great location! Very clean!!! We will stay there again!
Quality Inn & Suites Wichita Falls
Quality Inn & Suites Wichita Falls offers accommodations in Wichita Falls. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beds were comfortable. Lots of TV channels to choose from.
- Justin at the front desk was just such a beautiful person. Very chatty and very interested in where we came from etc
- The service was great and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Great value!! Would definitely stay here again!
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beds were comfortable.
The breakfast area was very well apportioned.
The bed was very comfortable. Excellent access to Sheppard AFB.
Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita Falls
One of our best sellers in Wichita Falls! In northern Texas, this hotel is 2.5 miles from the Midwestern Museum of Art. It serves a buffet breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and free Otis Spunkmeyer cookies.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with HBO are available in every room at Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita Falls. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests can relax in the hot tub or use the fitness center at the Wichita Falls Baymont Inn & Suites. There is a 24-hour front desk and a business center on site as well.Wichita Falls Vineyard & Winery is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Lake Wichita Park is 2 miles away.
- What I was looking for was a pool and a gym. Although a large group of kids and adults took over pool area, it was very nice facility that I wasn’t able to use. Suggestions, have reservation/time slots so other guests may use.
- Everything! All the staff were great and very friendly.
- eggs were fake and do not have a good taste scrambled real eggs would have made a great difference, also the condiments as butter and Philadelphia cream cheese were frozen and not spreadable. other wise everything and everyone was amazing. will defiantly will stay again.
- Staff was friendly and room was clean. The room was close to another business which was very noise. Other guest were also loud.
- The breakfast has a good variety and the lady working during breakfast is very friendly!
Days Inn and Suites Wichita Falls
This hotel features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and 24-hour fitness center. It offers a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV in every room and is 3 miles from Lake Wichita Park.A microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms at Days Inn and Suites Wichita Falls. They also include a sitting area.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast. The breakfast room and lobby feature a fireplace. A business center is on site.Wichita Falls Vineyards & Winery is 10 miles from this hotel. Midwestern State University is 2 miles away.
- Very good beds – firm and flat mattresses. Not luxurious, but very comfortable place to spend the night while traveling.
- The Shower and Bath tub were broken, the shower would not come on and the tub would not fill up due to leaky drain.
- I love that they have an indoor pool. Staff is usually real nice. Rooms are always clean
- The breakfasts were great. The bed was comfortable, and the bedding was beautiful.
- This place was amazing. So comfortable and peaceful. Pool and nice and clean. Staff was Friendly.
Courtyard by Marriott Wichita Falls
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Wichita Falls offers accommodations in Wichita Falls. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bedding was nice, but mattress could be softer. I loved that the room stayed cool, and that the drapes kept it dark.
- Yes the bed was nice sleeped good,the room was good very clean,I like the building I would like to stay again!!!
- Extremely pleasant stay…will certainly stay there again on my next trip.
- Lovely property. Very inviting. Friendly staff. Updated decor. Comfy bed.
- The staff and receptionist was friendly, the room was clean and seemed modern enough.
Motel 6 Wichita Falls – North
Motel 6 Wichita Falls – North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wichita Falls.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- You pay for hat you get. Good for quick pit stop while road tripping
- Was easy to get to and close to where we were going. For time we spent at location was good.
- My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable All staff were great, friendly and very responsive to requests. Excellent price and good location with easy access to large grassy areas for pets at the motel.
- The staff tried to accommodate us and were very friendly
- Privacy and an affordable stay with new updated rooms
Top Hotels In Burkburnett Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burkburnett Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burkburnett Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burkburnett Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!