10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burjasot Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Burjasot Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burjasot Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burjasot Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burjasot Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burjasot Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burjasot Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burjasot Valencia Community:
Hotel Trapemar is situated on the road from Lliria to Burjassot, just outside Valencia. It offers private parking nearby, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Trapemar Hotel enjoys a greatlocation near routes CV-31, CV-30 highway A7.The hotel features natural materials such as wood and marble. All of the rooms have a private bathroom, a TV and heating.Trapemar’s restaurant serves Mediterranean meals, with a range of fish, meat and rice dishes. There are also daily set meals, which are reasonably priced.
Please no experience price wirte booking.com thanks
- This hotel is near Valencia airport. I paid €12 to get to the airport from there. The room is better than my expectation. It is very value for money.
- Good value for money. Comfortable room. Easy to go around the city, if you are using car.
- I really liked the place. It was clean and cozy, nice-looking. The receptionist was really helpful.
- unbeatable value for money – very close to the University of Valencia Bujassot campus, close to public transport (MetroValencia), great WiFi, good airconditioning in room. Very friendly staff. Restaurant directly below the hotel for breakfast.
- Please no experience price wirte booking.com thanks
B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto
This hotel is located in the within the business park Parque Empresarial Táctica in Paterna. It is 1.2 mi from Valencia’s Trade Fair and 3.1 mi from Valencia Airport.The air-conditioned rooms at the B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto – Feria feature modern décor and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Each one has an LCD flat-screen TV, a work desk and a large bathroom.The hotel offers free parking and free coffee all day. There is also a children’s play area.The B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto serves a continental buffet breakfast in the dining room. There are vending machines for snacks and drinks.
- Good breakfast and clean and spacious room. Free tea and coffee at the entrance
- Staff was very friendly and helpful with local directions. Extra towels and pillows were available. Rooms were extremely clean, modern and comfortable. A great place to stay in Valencia if you don’t need to be in the city center.
- Clean, modern rooms and facilities. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Comfortable bed, clean place. Good service at reception.
- The room was bright and clean, we managed to park right outside the hotel. The staff were friendly upon arrival and throughout the stay. Breakfast was alright too, along with free coffee and tea at all times.
Tryp Valencia Feria
Tryp Valencia Feria is set beside Valencia’s Feria Trade Fair, 2.5 mi from the city center. It offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool with a sun terrace and loungers.The air-conditioned rooms at the Tryp Valencia Feria have simple, stylish décor and wooden floors. Each room offers a pillow menu and satellite TV with international channels.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian food, including paella and other rice dishes. Drinks and snacks are also available from the café and vending machines.Staff at the Tryp Valencia Feria Hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to do in Valencia. The hotel can help you to get tickets for Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Sciences.Benimàmet Metro Station is 1,300 feet away, and the hotel has good access to main roads. Valencia Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Friendly Staff, Good Environment, Execllent breakfast
- Great spacious rooms, nice breakfast, friendly staff
Beds were very comfortable. We had a family room and even the pull out
sofa had a nice mattress. My kids and I enjoyed the outdoor heated pool!
Wow, that was a very nice thing to come back and jump in after being out
in the city all day long. The breakfast buffet was delicious and
plentiful. We had burgers in the lounge one night while watching the
World Cup game and those were also good–a little pricey, but to be
expected in a hotel. We also had safe, free parking which was great. If
you don’t mind a little walk to the metro, this is a great place to
stay and enjoy time in Valencia without worrying about driving and
parking in the city.
- The staff was extremely friendly. The food was very good, the best I’ve had at a restraint. The WiFi worked well.
- Room was nice enough, breakfast was ok, staff was friendly.
Located just 10 minutes’ drive from Valencia’s Congress Center, Hotel Táctica provides a free shuttle service. It offers an indoor pool, sauna and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at the Táctica feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and tapas. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The Recinto Ferial de Valencia Exhibition Center and Heron City Shopping Center are within 1.2 mi of the property.The hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from Valencia Airport and 15 minutes from central Valencia.
- The room was great and breakfast was delicious and cheap
Comfy bed, exceptional value for money, luxurious. Modern furniture, nice staff.
Breakfast was diverse, complete, and tasty.
Serene location, 15min away (by car) from Valencia’s centre.
- For the price is a very nice place to stay if you are with car and want to move around and have parking, the Hotel has pool inside to relax and the stuff was very nice, the location is not the best one if you are not with car. Be carefull this an hotel to stay if you want to move around and come back to the Hotel and have free parking.
- The staff was great. Especially the driver of shuttle.
- We found all the staff to be extremely pleasant and helpful. Because we had our dog with us, we ate breakfast on the terrace beside the bar. Very pleasant in the morning sunshine
Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto
Just 2,650 feet from Valencia Airport, Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto offers 24-hour reception. It is beside Rosas Metro Station, from where you can reach Valencia city center in 15 minutes.Modern air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom. WiFi internet is available in the rooms for an extra cost and is free and unlimited in public areas.Breakfast is served from 5 am and the cafe bar is open 24 hours for snacks and drinks.The hotel offers parking for an extra charge. The A3 Motorway is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Bed, wifi, lighting all good, convenient location, breakfast too expensive so didn’t try the eggs.
- Location excellent. Close to transportation and restaurants.. Quick ride to airport 5 mins..
- Location next to the metro,near to the airport,clean…
the room and the amenities were great
- Very tidy, clean, modern rooms at an excellent location near the airport.
Posadas De España Paterna
Surrounded by one of eastern Spain’s most important business districts, this modern hotel is located in Valencia’s Technology Park, just a short drive from the vibrant center of the city.The contemporary, minimalist-styled Posadas De España Paterna is conveniently located for those visiting the city’s convention center site, central Heron and Valencia CF soccer club’s training ground.After a day’s work or visiting the sights, head back to the hotel to enjoy a meal in the restaurant or a relaxing drink in the bar. You can then take advantage of your air-conditioned room’s state-of-the-art amenities, including free Wi-Fi internet and spacious work spaces.
- Close to the location we went and easy access to highway. Manager was nice to move us to a different room due to weak air conditioning although second room still the same. Bathrooms looked updated.
- Nice and clean, quiet, being a bit outside the city. It has 4 superchargers for Tesla cars.
- The air-conditioning was broken in the whole hotel. To warm in all the rooms. Difficult to sleep
- Cheap and nice hotel! Breakfast and dinner are very cheap and pretty good!
- Great value for money. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good location to explore Valencia from. Easy bus service into city centre or about 20€ taxi
Hotel Beleret is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia’s International Trade Fair, 2.5 mi from the city center. A daily buffet breakfast is offered at an extra cost. There is free WiFi available throughout.Rooms at the Beleret are spacious and air conditioned. Each has satellite TV, a mini-bar and a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can easily access the center of Valencia and Les Carolines Metro Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away. The number 62 bus stops just outside the hotel and connects guests to Valencia in 30 minutes. Manises International Airport is just 2.5 mi away. There is free public parking nearby.
– Clean environment
– Very Spacious Room
– Comfortable beds
– Simple but good and organized breakfast
– Great value for money
– Various parking spaces available just next to the hotel.
- It is little bit difficult to use wc without hand spray, because we have to clean up properly as I am Muslim.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff and fairly big room!
The rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful and the included breakfast had good variety and taste.
The location is also excellent, a two minute walk from the subway station, in a quite calm place.
I would recommend this for anyone visiting Valencia.
Staff was very helpfull, location is amazing, just 5 minutes walking from the Fair.
Good value for the money.
Other than that, there was a good selection of fruits, breads, ham and cheese, eggs, and tomato ready to make “Pan con Tomate”
- – Clean environment
Aparthotel Valencia Rental
One of our top picks in Valencia.Aparthotel Valencia Rental is set in a stylish tower building next to Valencia Congress Palace and 2.5 mi from the city center. These modern apartments offer free WiFi and cleaning. Private parking is available on-site.They are well connected to the center with Beniferri Metro Station just 1,500 feet away. The City Tourist Bus stops outside the apartments and so does the N3 Night Bus.The bright, air-conditioned apartments can accommodate between 2 and 6 people, and feature a lounge area with a sofa and TV. The décor features modern artwork and parquet floors. The kitchens come equipped with a fridge and microwave.There is a supermarket within a 5-minute walk, and there are vending machines for coffee and soft drinks on the first floor. There are some restaurants and cafés a short walk away. Valencia Casino is also just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The apartment is spacious with 3 balconies. The garage is at the back of the building, but there is an elevator direct from the garage to apartment.
Room was clean & nice view.
And the staffs were so kind.
This apartment looked band new & quiet comport.
- The apartment was nice, big and clean with a well-equipped kitchen.
- Fantastic experience from start to finish! Smooth check-in and great customer service, everything was clean and well cared for. The apartment was spacious and well equipped. There are great restaurants right outside the building. We wish we could have stayed longer!
- Friendly staff, underground parking, metro & bus stop very close.
Ilunion Valencia 3
One of our top picks in Valencia.Ilunion Valencia 3 features an outdoor pool, fitness center, and free WiFi throughout. It is located 2,650 feet from the Congress Center.Featuring Nordic-style décor in light colors, the air-conditioned rooms at the Ilunion Valencia 3 have parquet floors. They come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and the bathroom includes a shower, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms offer stunning views over the city. A free welcome bottled water is provided.The Ilunion Valencia 3 serves a daily buffet breakfast and offers à- la-carte dishes, including a characteristic Valencian paella. A special menu for celiac and food intolerant guests is available. Guests can relax on the terrace by the swimming pool.A shopping center and a range of restaurants are available within a 10-minute walk of Ilunion Valencia 3. Beniferri Metro Station is 800 feet away, and there is a bus stop nearby connecting the hotel with Valencia City Center in less than 10 minutes.Private on-site parking is available for an extra cost.
- Hotel was close to some very nice restaurants that had gluten free food and restaurant staff look after us
- Very clean and modern facility. A/C was a blessing since it was very hot in Valencia. Continental breakfast was a good value.
- They gave us free parking based on our genius status, even thought it was not included. These gestures make you come back. Props to the manager at the front desk.
- The staff is very cordial and always helpful. The room was always clean.
- Located near metro station (subway). Consum and Burger King nearby if you don’t feel like having an breakfast at hotel.
Aparthotel Wellness is located in the Parque Tecnológico, 15 minutes’ drive from the center of Valencia. The hotel features well-equipped apartments and a restaurant.Rooms and apartments at the Wellness are spacious and feature bright décor. Each apartment has a plasma-screen TV, air conditioning and kitchenette with a microwave and fridge.Facilities at the Aparthotel Wellness include a restaurant and bar. Guests can also enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and in all apartments. Private parking is available at an extra cost, and there is a shopping center nearby.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Valencia Airport, Feria Valencia Trade Fair and the FC Valencia Ciudad Deportiva training center. Serra Calderona National Park is around 9.9 mi away, while the Ricardo Tormo speed circuit is 16 mi away. There is easy access to major roads, including the E-15 and E-901.
- The size of the appartment and the facilities were really good for the price I paid.
Very nice specious apartment with kitchen, all utensils, plates, cups, stove, microwave, big fridge, very comfortable beds, fast internet, free parking….
To get to city, I drove to the first metro station (10min), free park and ride, and took metro to city (20min). No traffic, cheap, easy.
- It was clean, spacious, refrigerator, ac, beautiful terrace, parking near.
This is a goog choice to stay for 1 night if you travel by car
There is a free parking before hotel
The bed was nice and the place big enough. I liked the terrace and the kitchen is very useful if you want to cook something for your partner.
If you are looking for a place to spend a good night or maybe more, is the place you’re looking for. The location is very quiet and the staff is very kind.
Top Hotels In Burjasot Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burjasot Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burjasot Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burjasot Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!