10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buritaca Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Buritaca Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buritaca Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buritaca Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buritaca Magdalena. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buritaca Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buritaca Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buritaca Magdalena:
Gitana del Mar Boutique Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Buritaca.Located in Buritaca, 29 miles from Santa Marta, Gitana del Mar Boutique Beach Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a gift shop at the property.Taganga is 27 miles from Gitana del Mar Beach Resort, and Taganga is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Superb helpful friendly staff
- The best food we had in Colombia. Everything was excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We stayed at the biggest room which had extra comfort and privacy. I would recommend to anybody to choose that option. I haven’t seen the other rooms though.
- Amazing staff, great food, wonderful yoga sessions, stellar massages, beautiful bungalows and laid back overall atmosphere. Enjoyed every moment of our stay to the fullest.
- It is a magic place, The food is delicious, and the people really kind.
- Little paradise completely separated from the rustic area around it. Great staff
- Superb helpful friendly staff
La Mar de Bien
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Mar de Bien offers accommodations in Buritaca. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santa Marta is 30 miles from La Mar de Bien, and Taganga is 29 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
Lovely place, you have to stay there if you are in the region !!
Sergio and his wife are very welcoming and they will do evereything for your trip to be perfect.
Thanks for all.
- It is just the perfect place to relax and I highly recommend it 🙂 Diana and Sergio are lovely too and always happy to help and give tips.
- Relaxing, welcoming, great hosts, 5 stars food, and excellent location to enjoy Tayrona and all Sierra Nevada adventures.
- Wonderful hosts who made us feel most welcome and were always available to make our stay special. Perfect place for feet in the sand experience with the option of local activities and interesting conversations with Sergio the owner and other guests as the atmosphere is so friendly. Huge beach, great swimming pool and tropical garden. The food is just delicious and beautifully prepared.
- We LOVED everything about La Mar de Bien! The location and facilities are unbeatable, the food is excellent, and the staff are all super helpful and accommodating.
- Lovely place, you have to stay there if you are in the region !!
Merecumbe Hotel Tayrona
One of our top picks in Buritaca.Comfortable rooms can be enjoyed in Santa Marta surrounded by palm trees, plenty of hammocks. and outdoor shaded areas. There is free WiFi in public areas and guests can enjoy drinks from the cocktail menu. The rooms are suited with a private bathroom offering a hot water shower.Merecumbe Hotel offers a daily breakfast included with tropical fruits and Colombian coffee.Rooms are spacious and feature thatched roofs, fans and safety deposit boxes. All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and free toiletries.Tayrona National Park is 8.1 miles away and the city’s historic district is 28 miles away.Shuttles to Simon Bolivar Airport, 31.1 miles away, can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Facilities and service were outstanding! Very beautiful, relaxing beach resort! Food was good but a few more menu choices would have been nice!
- Merecumbe Hotel is an incredible and special place to stay. Me and my friends were overwhelmed by the facilities, locations, food, and staff. This is a magical spot I selfishly don’t want to be discovered! The location to Tayrona Park is great. I enjoyed being right on the beach and then taking a taxi to the National Park’s jungle environment. I will definitely return again and again to Merecumbe!
- Basically everything about this place is fantastic, rooms, location, beach, food and staff! It has a beautiful beach with good surf at the right part of the bay. I tried all different rooms from dormitory, standard room till the luxury rooms. All fantastic and really good price quality balance. This place really exceeded all of my expectations.
- We loved everything at this hotel. The room setup is great, the outdoor shower was amazing!! The food is great. I wish the waves were not as strong but we still enjoyed our stay very much! We will be back for sure!
- Nice location, staff very friendly and helpful, really great food in the restaurant
Hotel Playa Koralia
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Playa Koralia offers accommodations in Buritaca, just 29 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Taganga is 28 miles from Hotel Playa Koralia, and Taganga is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Playa Koralia.
- The staff were accommodating and the food was tasty.
- the set up of the park with the lovely cabins with all the nature around it with lots of birds and small animals.
- The food was excellent, well presented, and healthy. I loved going to sleep to the sound of the ocean and the chirps of the insects and awaking to the sound of the ocean and the chatter of the birds. The staff was very attentive. The place was very peaceful.
- Great service, very nice rooms and beautiful place!
- Quiet resort away from anywhere, in thoughtfully design rustic accommodation e.g. bathroom facilities in the open air but screen for private; set menu, but realy flavorful food and they accommodated dietary requirements; Great massage! And great bar! No air-conditioning, as the buildings not air tight, minimal internet, but an enormous empty beach!! Overall its not a place for everyone but we loved it and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a genuine open air, peaceful Caribbean getaway!
Tayrona Tented Lodge
Tayrona Tented Lodge is located in Guachaca, 25 miles from Santa Marta and 24 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 24 miles from Tayrona Tented Lodge, and Palomino is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 29 miles from Tayrona Tented Lodge.
- Great, calm location, yet right next to a hostel where you can have a few drinks and meet people. Food was included and most was pretty delicious!
- top drawer experience both in terms of staff, facilities and location. Bit of the beaten track, and that is a good thing. Included meals, which were nicely done. Front desk staff was very helpful.
- The Tented Lodge has an incredible location on one of the most beautiful and uncrowded beaches. Once arrived it is a true paradise.
- Great location, food was delicious, ecohotel concept.
- Awesome location, site is beautiful. Staff is super friendly. Green building. Beach is to die for. Food is always good. Close to other hostels which have bars and public spaces.
Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels
One of our top picks in Los Naranjos.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Naranjos, 23 miles from Santa Marta, Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 21 miles from Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels, and Taganga is 22 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The private beach is beautiful although we could not swim due to the strong waves. The pool was a nice alternative. The view from the balcony was fantastic.
- Very creative rooms and set up above the ocean. Loved the walk through the garden to the beach, which was beautiful but rough (a bunch of local kids were playing in the near shore surf though). Bamboo bungalow was cool and had a great view of the trees and ocean in the distance. Note that can be a hike to your room (couple hundred meters?) along a stone path, which is lit at night. Overall I liked the location a lot.
This place is a paradise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Don’t even doubt , book it. If you want to relax in privacy, do splurge and book the ocean view room, it’s worth every penny. The view is so breathtaking, I didn’t want to leave. I just hang in my hammock all day, reading, enjoying the views, and taking pictures of birds, iguanas and squirrels that came to visit.
Note for vegetarians: There is a village 5-10 min by minibus(2000 pesos one way) called Puerto Nuevo, there you can stock up on fruit and veggies for cheap. It also has restaurants, where if you speak Spanish they can make you a veggie meal.
Quiet, relaxed in the tropical forest.
Good food in the restaurant where you can watch hummingbirds feed.
Unspoilt beach is a 10 minute walk, with basic amenities and a tiny restaurant/shack where you can eat delicious fresh fish. The sea can be difficult to swim in because of the waves, but it’s beautiful.
- Lo que más me gusto es que esté ubicado en medio de la selva, tiene unas vistas muy lindas
Hotel Taironaka Turismo Ecológico y Arqueología
Hotel Taironaka Turismo Ecológico y Arqueología is located in Don Diego, just 10 miles from Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 37 miles from Taironaka Arqueologia.
- Lovely place. I am happy that not discovered by many people.
- Amazing location, built around old indigenous footprint. Staff were amazingly helpful. The food was very tasty. The shuttle boat was a lovely touch! You can go River tubing straight out of the property.
- The location was wonderful, right on the river, beautiful grounds and a very attentive but not overbearing staff. We had great fun on the river float. The museum and archaeological site were an added bonus. The food was very good. The biggest bonus of all was a thermos of hot coffee available when we rose to enjoy the birds, butterflies in the early morning.
- Amazing, everything was perfect ! The place, the team, the rooms, we will be back !
- great location, lovely place to lay back and relax, friendly staff
Hotel Casa Barlovento
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Casa Barlovento is located in Los Naranjos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Santa Marta is 22 miles from Hotel Casa Barlovento, and Taganga is 20 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 26 miles away.
- The location was just beautiful and the views from Casa barvalento were stunning. After trekking the lost city this was the perfect place to relax and recover. The food was delicious and I enjoyed eating at the table with the other guests sharing travellers stories. The service was brilliant and the ladies really looked after us and had some fun with google translate
- A dream!!!! If you like waves and the view, it’s amazing. This is the place I was looking for my whole life! And: the boss is also the chef : the food is excellent, creative, incredible!!
- Scenery was magnificent, staff were friendly and helpful, food was excellent, pool was very clean and temperature was perfect, beach was pure bliss, the location of the bar next store was fun, the quiet surroundings relaxing.
- Quiet and hidden location.Ample clean rooms with huge private terrace and amazing view.Lovely staff!
- The staff were really lovely – they don’t speak English at all which made things a little difficult but we managed to converse via Google Translate app, they really looked after us. The room was beautiful, a panoramic view of sea and jungle/mountain which was stunning. The 3 course meals in the evening are really tasty!
Eco Hotel Chayrama
Eco Hotel Chayrama offers accommodations in El Zaino. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Marta is 19 miles from Eco Hotel Chayrama, and Taganga is 17 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
The hosts, Rigo and Luz, were very kind, they always recommended places to go, and they were very attentive to us.
The place was very familiar-like, and they made us feel like we were part of the family.
- Great boutique room with balcony and nice view. Lots of windows, lots of light. Room very, very clean with daily service. Owner very kind, brought us twice to the entrance of the parc and helped us buy the tickets! Nice swimmingpool too!
- A great small family run hotel which is perfect for a night stop over before heading on to Tayrona. The owners are very kind and helped us get tickets the day before going in, then made us food despite the kitchen technically being closed that day. They also picked us up and gave us a room to use after emerging from the park. Highly recommended.
- overall thinking it’s a new property they are trying very hard.
- Beautiful hotel with great homecooked food. It served our purpose well in being a place to base ourselves to do a day trek into Tayrona. The owner didn’t speak much english but was patient with us and even got an english speaking volunteer from a nearby hostel to come and check all was ok with us. The owner even drove us to the Tayrona El Zaino entrance. Nice pool with cool waterfall feature.
- The hosts, Rigo and Luz, were very kind, they always recommended places to go, and they were very attentive to us.
Villa Playa Los Naranjos
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa Playa Los Naranjos is located in Los Naranjos, just 22 miles from Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taganga is 20 miles from Villa Playa Los Naranjos, and Taganga is 21 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 26 miles away.
- Excellent staff doing a great job , we met the owners Alvaro and Alejandra please keep the management and staff , big thanks to all of them for the love and kindness truly amazing stay
- Words cannot describe this place. You just can’t have enough of the perfect view. It feels like home, so relaxing and everybody is so polite. The food is also very good and prepared in front you by the nice ladies. Special thanks to our beloved Yoly!! One of the best places we have ever been!!
- Absolutely fantastic. The scenary was incredible with a beautifull view to the river and the ocean. The room was amazing and the staff friendly. The nicest place I visited in Colombia.
The rooms were huge, the location was perfect for trekking to different tayrona spots on a bus which costs 3,000 pesos. The folks that host there are so friendly, helpful, courteous and easy going!
It was like being in paradise with private chefs. We enjoyed everything.
- Wonderful, tranquil place to stay. Staff were really kind and helpful, food terrific. We were sad to leave. One of the best parts of our trip.
Top Hotels In Buritaca Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buritaca Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buritaca Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buritaca Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!