10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burgohondo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Burgohondo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burgohondo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burgohondo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burgohondo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burgohondo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burgohondo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burgohondo Castile And Leon:
Posada Real Restaurante El Linar Del Zaire
This guest house is in Burgohondo, 22 mi from Avila, in the Alto Alberche Valley. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free parking.Free Wi-Fi is offered in all public areas in the Posada-Real. Free wired internet is available in all the rooms.All air-conditioned rooms at the Posada-Real Restaurante El Linar Del Zaire have a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer. Most rooms have superb country views.The Linar Del Zaire restaurant serves à la carte dishes. There is also a snack bar, and special diet menus are available on request.The guest house is close to the Sierra de Gredos, and you can hire a car at the tour desk. Navaluenga Golf Course is 5 mi away, and you can drive to Madrid in under 2 hours.
- Absolutely fabulous hotel. Food was amazing. Best steak I have ever tasted. Will definitely go back.
We were originally put in a room with a few issues but, once we made these known, we were moved to a room in perfect order with a great view of the surrounding hills.
Dinner was great and breakfast was really good.
In all, a great place to relax and unwind away from it all.
- The town is very quiet, as is the hotel, which is on the main road in a primarily residential area. Good parking. Once inside, one can’t help but be impressed with the traditional features. The cobble and flagstone floors at ground level were particularly interesting. Enormous comfortable room, good facilities. Good evening meal and breakfast. Attentive host.
The staff were friendly and attentive. Good variety for breakfast. The fireplace was a nice feature.
The room was great. The room heating is via ventilation ducts so you can almost instantly warm the room.
- Lo mejor del establecimiento es la chimenea en el salón común. Las almohadas son muy incómodas pero nos las pudieron cambiar.
Offering stylish accommodations with flat-screen TVs, El Hotelito has a picturesque setting in Navaluenga. It features a restaurant and attractive grounds with a seasonal pool.Each air-conditioned room at the eco-friendly Hotelito has simple, contemporary décor. All rooms have a DVD player and a coffee maker.The restaurant serves a selection of dishes prepared with local produce. There is also a bar and terrace overlooking the surrounding Gredos and Ávila Mountains. The library and lounge area features a fireplace.The area surrounding El Hotelito is ideal for hiking, biking and golf, and fishing is possible at the nearby river. You can drive to the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve in around 45 minutes.
- The owners and staff of El Hotelito provide superb hospitality. The rooms are spotless, modern, and very comfortable. I stayed in a room with a terrace, which was spacious and relaxing and looked over a horse farm, with beautiful mountains in the background. Meals at the restaurant are simple and fresh, very good. Breakfast is superior to most other hotels’ breakfasts in Spain. El Hotelito clearly goes the extra mile to appeal to a variety of tastes. The experience at El Hotelito, overall, is fantastic!
- Stayed over because we were attending a wedding in the town. Staff were fantastic and offered us a drive to the wedding venue. Parking was very easy. The rooms were luxurious with a great shower and comfortable bed.
- Habitación fantastica con un ventanal enorme que daba a la montaña, perfecto para relajar y desconectar. Con su propia terraza, muy agradable. Todo renovado y limpio. Recomiendo al 100%.
Como siempre fue un placer volver al Hotelito y disfrutar de la tranquilidad, comodidad y mas que agradable trato de Cándido y Cristina, excelentes anfitriones, que junto con el paisaje tan precioso que nos rodea con el río Alberche y los paseos por la montaña, hicieron de nuevo sentir la ganas de volver y volver!
Las habitaciones , ya sea con terraza, con jardín o la suite que dispone de terraza más grande y jacuzzi, son una maravilla, con unas camas súper cómodas, el baño precioso y todo impecable.
- Nos encantó descubrir un hotel así en un pueblecito como Navaluenga. El trato cercano, la decoración, la enorme cama y lo cómoda que es, los desayunos y los platos de su restaurante. Recomiendo disfrutar de las estrellas metidos en el jacuzzi, dormir con las cortinas abiertas y que te despierte el sol que entra por el magnífico ventanal, darse una caminata por la zona. Es un hotel de 10 para volver.
Hotel La Canela
Hotel La Canela is located just above the quiet mountain town of Piedralaves. Surrounded by nature, this minimalist-style hotel offers great mountain views from its garden, the rooms and the restaurant.The rooms at La Canela feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom has a bathrobe. The rooms also have large windows and a private terrace with mountain views. Suites include a Japanese floor mat in the bedroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves a daily continental breakfast with coffee, tea, toast, cheese and fruit. You can enjoy Mediterranean and Asian dishes for lunch and dinner.La Canela has an outdoor hot tub. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling, bird watching, astronomy and hiking. The property offers free parking.Ávila, Talavera de la Reina and Madrid are just over an hour’s drive from the property.
The hotel is located in the middle of the forest, in a quiet place. It’s ideal to rest during the weekend. It has breathtaking landscapes from the rooms and restaurant.
The rooms are clean, with big windows to the forest. Comfortable bed and big bathroom.
The breakfast includes typical Spanish products (toasted bread, olive oil, oregano, tomato…), and even local cheese and fruit from the hotel’s garden.
The owner is very professional. The check-in was fast, and he kindly walked us to our room, to explain the particularities of it.
Surely, I recommend the hotel, and I wouldn’t hesitate to spend more nights in this place!
- It was in a very peaceful and tranquil location. Great area for walkers. The room was spacious. The owners were very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast with some homemade fig jam and local goats cheese was an extremely nice touch.
Very calm relaxing out of the way situation. Oriental furnishings in rooms.
Bonus evening of a Tibetian singing bowl seance evening.
Excellent dinner and breakfast.
Beautiful location. Nice room with comfortable bed. Good restaurant, amazing breakfast.
A bit overprized overall but we will definitely repeat when we have a bit of money.
- Excelente ubicacion. Tranquiliad absoluta. El desayuno buenisimo con vistas espectaculares y pasear por alrededor del hotel tambien es precioso.
- The hotel is located in the middle of the forest, in a quiet place. It’s ideal to rest during the weekend. It has breathtaking landscapes from the rooms and restaurant.
Toros de Guisando
Hotel Toros de Guisando offers spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. It is in the small rural area of El Tiemblo, Ávila.The hotel’s name comes from the famous Guisando Bulls, a series of sculptures from the 1st and 2nd Century BC. These are located a short walk away on the hill of Guisando.Rooms all include a work desk, air conditioning and heating. Hotel Toros de Guisando has a traditional restaurant. Specials include Ávila meat dishes.
- Comfy bed, large room with balcony and nice view, good hot shower, typical Spanish breakfast of good coffee, tomato toast and freshly squeezed juice
- The room was very large, clean, warm and close to the lift. The bathroom was just as large and was well equipped including facilities for the disabled. The bedroom had glass doors opening on to a balcony with table and chairs. The staff were great and nothing was to much trouble. I am considering changing my route home so I can visit again.
- Room was extremely spacious and spotlessly clean. Large and comfortable beds in our twin room. Air con in room was easily understood and worked perfectly. Decent sized tv. Plenty of storage space.
habitación muy amplia
gran baño completo
- Todo genial incluso nos dijeron que en el precio entraba el desayuno aunque no lo especificaba. Todo muy limpio, cómodo y excelente atención
Hotel Rural Rinconcito de Gredos
This charming country house offers a traditional restaurant, a free Wi-Fi zone and rustic-style rooms with a flat-screen TV. The terrace has wonderful views of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains.Each individually decorated room at Rinconcito de Gredos includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the town and mountains.The restaurant serves homemade regional dishes made with characteristic local products. There is an extensive wine cellar and bar. You can also relax in front of the open fire in the lounge.C.T.R. Rinconcito de Gredos is located in Cuevas del Valle, in the Tiétar Valley. Ávila, the regional capital, is an hour’s drive away. Free parking can be found nearby.
Despite being the only British guests we were made very welcome and Miguel took the trouble to leave a personal letter in English for us at reception apologising for not being there on our arrival. Very impressed by his attention to detail and we were pleased we were able to meet him before our departure. The hotel is well managed, has a good restaurant and is located just above the delightful village . Lovely walks nearby and a good location for serious hill walks .
A most welcoming hotel and worth spending a few days in the ‘ Ravine of the five villages ‘
- We had an absolutely wonderful stay. The staff, especially the owner, was very hospitable and helpful. The hotel itself is located nicely for excursions into the Sierra de Gredos. There are a couple of hikes directly accessible on foot from the hotel. Access to many other hiking routes and the north side of Gredos (e.g. Hoyos del Espino) can be reached within ca. 30 min by car.
- Lugar precioso. Instalaciones muy cuidadas. Muy atentos.
- La ubicación, la amabilidad del personal y su vieja disposición, la comida excelente!!, Buenísimos los desayunos. Para mí no tiene pegas…
- Todo muy bien. Se abrió el comedor antes de hora para desayunar y que no tuviéramos que buscar fuera. Era pronto y hacia frio.
- Despite being the only British guests we were made very welcome and Miguel took the trouble to leave a personal letter in English for us at reception apologising for not being there on our arrival. Very impressed by his attention to detail and we were pleased we were able to meet him before our departure. The hotel is well managed, has a good restaurant and is located just above the delightful village . Lovely walks nearby and a good location for serious hill walks .
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
This rural hotel has a peaceful setting in San Martin del Pimpollar, within the protected landscape of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers free Wi-Fi.The charming Yantar de Gredos offers traditional rural style, using natural materials from the surrounding region.The Yantar de Gredos’s restaurant serves both set menus and seasonal, à la carte options. There is a selection of traditional favorites and creative dishes. These are all accompanied by wine from the on site cellar.The local area is famous for its natural swimming pools. There are also many streams and mountains, with snow in winter.Hiking, climbing and horse-riding are possible in the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in fabulous location with great accommodation and excellent food. The hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming and hospitable. Highly recommended
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
Buen trato y excelente restaurante
Todo muy limpio y cuidado
- Nos pareció que la opción de media pensión que ofrecen es de lo mejor que hemos probado nunca. El restaurante, su carta, su comida y su trato han sido excelente. Repetiremos!
- Habitación confortable y excelente servicio de restaurante.
Hospedería Tía María
Hospedería Tía María is set in Casillas, 42 mi from Avila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Talavera de la Reina is 37 mi from Hospedería Tía María, while El Escorial is 41 mi away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 68 mi from the property.
- El entorno es increíble. La habitación amplia y bonita. Los dueños muy amables y atentos
- La amabilidad del propietario y el entorno. Mi hija, de 5 años, ya quiere volver para ver a Juan Carlos y a la gatita Estrella.
Un sitio estupendo para pasar unos días y desconectar. Tanto Juan Carlos, el dueño, como el resto del personal son encantadores y consiguen que te sientas como en casa.
Muy recomendable también el restaurante, la comida toda exquisita, se nota la calidad de la materia prima y el buen saber hacer del cocinero, además con un precio muy asequible.
- Estar como en casa. Amabilidad del personal. Atento a todo lo que necesites
- El trato de juan Carlos fue excepcional y su gata estrella un amor
Hotel Rural El Paraiso de Gredos
Offering a garden, Paraiso De Gredos is set in the small mountain village of Cuevas de Valle. This country house features free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each heated room has a private balcony with mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.Paraiso De Gredos offers a shared lounge area and a large outdoor patio where guests can prepare their own barbecues in the summer.There are various hiking trails in the surrounding countryside, as well as areas well-known for mushroom picking. Laguna Grande de Gredos Lake is within 31 mi of the property and Avila is an hour’s drive away.
The owners were friendly and helpful.
The room was large, and our bathroom had a spa tub.
- Great bar at the hotel with Raciones available, very friendly and helpful staff
- El resto todo bien, trato amable, nos invitó a desayunar. Todo bien, limpio y cómodo. Calidad precio está bien.
- La decoración, el entorno y la relación calidad-precio. El chico que nos atendió fue muy amable también.
- El pueblo,pero era horroroso no descansw por la habitacion.pienso que deberian tener aire y por eso mismo no volveria el trato desayuno etcc bien excepto toallas transparentes
- The owners were friendly and helpful.
Hotel Rural Don Burguillo
Located in El Tiemblo, Hotel Rural Don Burguillo features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. This 4-star hotel offers a shared lounge and free WiFi. The property has mountain views and a playground.The hotel provides some accommodations that feature pool views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.Ávila is 25 miles from Hotel Rural Don Burguillo. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 67 miles from the property.
- The hotel manager was friendly and helpful, the hotel was Rural as described and very close to the beautiful burguillo reservoir.
- The area is beautiful, amazing forests, overlooking the dam. Great small villages nearby to have great tapas and nice local wine. The hotel is brand new renovated with great facilities. They cooked beautiful meals. But the best of all is the staff. They are super helpful, they will make you feel like home and give you lots of great tips. Thank you for an amazing weekend.
- la simpatía de la chica en recepción y sus recomendaciones para hacer rutas por la zona
Como siempre, el magnifico trato y el encanto del sitio siguen ahí.
En Otoño hay incluso más motivos para alojarse aquí. Su ubicación, al lado del pantano, es ideal para visitar Valle de Iruelas y montar a caballo o hacer senderismo, así como para ver el Castañar del Tiemblo.
Después, al llegar al hotel, nos espera una sonrisa y una temperatura que se agradece siempre.
En definitiva, un acierto haber regresado.
- Muy acogedor, cómodo y limpio; la cama para 2 era grande y se estaba muy calentito en la habitación, en seguida se notaba la calefacción. Había silencio en todo momento. Y lo mejor del desayuno, además de variado, fueron la tarta de queso y el bizcocho de limón, ambos caseros, muy ricos!
Posada La Gatera
Posada La Gatera is offering accommodations in Pedro Bernardo. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.At the inn, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, and some rooms also feature a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Posada La Gatera will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pedro Bernardo, like hiking.Talavera de la Reina is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Arenas de San Pedro is 14 miles from the property.
De la Posada la Gatera nos gustó todo, la comodidad, la cercanía de los dueños, la decoración, el ambientillo rústico…. Además, está ubicada en una zona genial.
Por cierto, los pimientos rellenos de 10.
La verdad que todo muy muy bien… la habitación muy limpia, la comida genial y el trato perfecto.
- Todo, mucha amabilidad y atención de los propietarios, La habitación bonita y acogedora, la comida riquísima (una tarta e queso increíble) y los chicos del restaurante muy atentos.
Los gatos!!! ?
El restaurante bueno y excelente atención
- Todo, tanto las instalaciones como el personal, inmejorables
- De la Posada la Gatera nos gustó todo, la comodidad, la cercanía de los dueños, la decoración, el ambientillo rústico…. Además, está ubicada en una zona genial.
Top Hotels In Burgohondo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burgohondo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burgohondo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burgohondo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!