10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burg Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Burg Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burg Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burg Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burg Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burg Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burg Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burg Liege Province:
Hotel Du Moulin
Du Moulin, a picturesque country house set on landscaped grounds, includes original features and a spacious shaded terrace. It offers fishing and hiking nearby and has a large wine cellar.Hotel Du Moulin has simple yet functional rooms with country-style décor and a TV. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The hotel restaurant serves classic French cuisine inspired by modern tastes and regional specialties. Guests can enjoy a daily Continental breakfast in the cozy dining room.
the atmosphere in the hotel: the art deco elements
The dinner is one of the best in the EU.
And also breakfast!
- Friendly service, recently refurbished rooms with comfortable beds and good restaurant as well as very nice terrace / garden.
Dinner and breakfast were top quality.
Good location when visiting the National Parks of eastern Belgium.
- A lovely location, nice and quiet but a bit off the beaten track
- the atmosphere in the hotel: the art deco elements
This charming small hotel provides a characteristic base in the beautiful High Fens area. Enjoy simple, neat guest rooms, the lobby bar with fireplace and the refined restaurant.The Hotel Saint-Hubert adds a traditional touch to your relaxing stay in the Belgian countryside. The elegant guest rooms offer a peaceful place for your night’s rest and each have a private bath. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast.The warm atmosphere of the restaurant provides a relaxing background to your pleasant dinner every evening. Taste delicious food and try some of the seasonal game dishes, freshly prepared with regional products.The wonderful green surroundings are great for hiking and biking trips or an afternoon of fishing in the Amblève River. Just a 10-minute drive will take you to the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
- Edgard, the owner and chef, hunts game in the surrounding Ardennes forest and serves his ‘catch’ in the restaurant. He also serves locally caught trout, and makes his own (truly delicious) fois gras pate. While we were at the classic motor racing at nearby Spa circuit, Edgard was out gathering wild mushrooms from the forest, which he served that evening with wild boar he had shot. The hotel is a little basic but Edgard is a brilliant host serving really locally sourced delicious food.
- Third stay in a row, a perfect base for Spa-Francorchamp race track, friendly owner and decent food, nothing fancy but all I need !
The great Food
The flexible meal times
The Fantastic value for money
The Taxi service
The quiet Location
The secure parking
- Service from the owner was brilliant as was the food.
- The owner and staff were very helpful and friendly.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme Refat offers accommodations in Stavelot. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 28 miles from Ferme Refat, and Liège is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Quality in all respects. The owners are perfectionists. This is a very very good place to stay. Fantastic mtb trail in the area and great walking.
That’s a exceptional place!
It feels like family, excellent hospitality, great location, great food!
We will definitely come back.
Charming owners. Went out of their way to help with early breakfasts.
Couldn’t do more to convince us to return next year for our trip to race at Spa.
- Beautiful location, amazing service, immaculate rooms, delicious food and a relaxed atmosphere. Every detail was perfect. Thank you, Nicole and Frank!
Cte établissement nous a permis de passer un séjour excellent : qualité de l’accueil, confort des installations, ambiance musicale, fraîcheur et qualité des repas pris sur place, qualité du peut-déjeuner.
J’ai aussi noté la facilité de l’accès et la bienveillance de nos hôtes !
Located in Saint-Vith in the region of Liege Province, 30 miles from Durbuy, Hotel Steineweiher features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with cable channels.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Monschau is 20 miles from Hotel Steineweiher, and Spa is 18 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The surroundings, view on the lake, nice restaurant, great breakfast
- Lovely breakfast and very nice owners. Super quiet. We weren’t up for a big dinner but when we went into town for a light dinner of possibly salad, etc., we discovered that most of the restaurants close on Wed night. Meanwhile, the hotel’s restaurant seemed packed even tho a few were open in town. So the restaurant must be well-considered.
The location is beautiful, next to 2 lakes! A walking path is around the lakes for a nice view of the hotel which is furnished and presented completely in old style – something different 😉
The room was comfortable with a queen size bed and a nice bathroom with Bath, it was a bit dark in the Room but good for sleeping.
Restaurant had good quality food and prices were acceptable.
It was quite cold in the morning, so the owners allowed me and my small teckel to enjoy breakfast inside, which was nice!
A charming family run hotel speaking mainly German, then French and English.
The staff go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable and relaxed.
This is not a modern trendy hotel so it won’t suit many, but if you value relaxed surroundings and the best food you will eat all holiday (the chef is top notch Michelin-type standard, and frankly a good reason alone to choose this hotel!).
Decor is old and our bathroom was dated, but the polite staff and stunning food more than make up for it.
Avoid room 3 as it has a squeaky bed that you can probably hear from the car park.
We plan to go back, and perhaps that is the best compliment you can make. Highly recommend for a relaxed time and/or a base close to Spa. Safe ample parking.
Family owned hotel and therefor everything has a personal touch: The very friendly and efficient staff and the decoration. People may find it outdated but we like these type of hotels. We absolutly loved to stay here.
Dinner was very good, for main dish we had trout that was excellently prepared.
Manufacture de Malmedy
One of our top picks in Malmedy.Located in Malmedy in the region of Liege Province, 25 miles from Aachen, Manufacture de Malmedy features a sun terrace and views of the garden. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 27 miles from Manufacture de Malmedy, and Durbuy is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very high tech! Home cinema is nice for rainy days. Nice design. Friendly staff. Free coffee and tea. Comfy beds. Nice surroundings. The fireplace in the living room.
- Very nice and cosy hotel with a great sauna and indoor pool. Our son loved it :-).
- extraordinary staff, very friendly!, very new, interesting design
Rooms comfy; Lounge, Bar, Movie Room, Pool Table, Pool and Sauna all great. Decor excellent. Staff super friendly and did their best to ensure you enjoyed your stay. I-pads and sound system a great alternative to TV!
Breakfast yummy. Patio and garden to sit in.
- It!s close proximity to the race track at Spa/Francorchamps
Relaxhotel Pip Margraff
Located in Saint-Vith, 30 miles from Durbuy, Relaxhotel Pip Margraff features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Monschau is 20 miles from Relaxhotel Pip Margraff, and Spa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Nice rooms with great modern bathroom. Breakfast was nice, it was a buffet with really nice fresh pastries.
We liked the swimming pool as although it is indoors, it felt open and was lovely and warm
Nice, clean rooms
Very nice wellness with everything we needed
- Friendly staff, good beds, very good half-board with excellent dinner with good value for money.
- very spacious bathroom and very good wellnes. Friendly staff and free parking infront of the door.Nice meal in the restaurant, also the breakfast was more than enought with even smoked salmon , overal an outstanding hotel.
- nice tastefully decorated rooms, good restaurant, nice spa area
- Nice rooms with great modern bathroom. Breakfast was nice, it was a buffet with really nice fresh pastries.
Located in Amblève in the region of Liege Province, 30 miles from Aachen, Amel Mitte features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Monschau is 14 miles from Amel Mitte, and Spa is 17 miles away. Liege Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No stress to get up on time for breakfast. We were asked when we wanted to have breakfast – no imposed timeslots
Lovely meals, extra comfy beds, very clean, friendly staff
The hotel restaurant has awesome burgers with Belgian fries albeit a bit pricey at €16-18.
Loved the firm matress and the friendly service.
Very welcome. Person very helpful and very pleasant stay.
The room was spacious and bright.
- Accueil très sympathique, chambre très propre et confortable et génial petit déjeuner.
Lekker en aangenaam ontbijt. Propere en mooi ingerichte kamers. Zeer vriendelijk personeel.
- No stress to get up on time for breakfast. We were asked when we wanted to have breakfast – no imposed timeslots
Gourmet Hotel Zur Post
Located in Saint-Vith, 30 miles from Durbuy, Gourmet Hotel Zur Post features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service, valet parking and a hairdresser’s at the property.Monschau is 20 miles from Gourmet Hotel Zur Post, and Spa is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from Gourmet Hotel Zur Post.
De sfeer in het restaurant: zeer vriendelijke bediening.
Wijn en eten zijn goed.
- het was heel fijn dat perfect rekening gehouden werd met de gluten- en lactose-intolerantie van mijn partner.
- Tolles Restaurant. Kreative und sehr anspruchsvolle, leckere Gerichte. Guter Wein. Freundliche, authentische Bedienung. Sehr aufmerksam. Rundum gelungen.
- Es war rundum fantastisch. Habe im Leben noch nicht so hervorragend gegessen!
- Het diner ‘s avonds was fantastisch en de Michelin ster zeker waardig. Ook heel attente en vriendelijke bediening.
- De sfeer in het restaurant: zeer vriendelijke bediening.
Hotel La Métairie & Son Auberge
In the heart of the small village of Wanne, across from the old castle and in beautiful, authentic surroundings, you will discover the cozy accommodations and culinary pleasures of La Métairie & Son AubergeThe hotel makes a fine selection of the best ingredients from the market, to guarantee freshness and quality in their culinary delights throughout the year. Every month you can discover a new menu.La Métairie & Son Auberge offers a perfect opportunity to enjoy fresh air and unspoiled nature on foot or by mountain bike in the heart of this protected countryside.
- Fantastic location, very clean and new rooms with a very high standard, extremely nice host and a wonderful restaurant. The perfect place to be !
- The food was fabulous. Dinner was one of the best ever had. The owners make a perfect front of house and chef combination.
- Beautiful hotel in gorgeous place. Very friendly stuff. We had a great time there.
- Lovely people, great food and in the middle of the countryside.
- Beautiful and peaceful location, excellent facilities, brilliant hosts
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Hotleu offers accommodations in Waimes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 25 miles from Hotel Hotleu, and Liège is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Hotleu.
- The evening meal in the restaurant of the hotel was outstanding. The hotel was good and the location to what is there to be seen is great.
- The decor was wonderful, the proprietor most welcoming and his staff were wonderful. the evening meal was particularly good.
- Travelling with a group of motorcyclists.The owner is a motorcyclist and provides safe, secure parking.
- Good location in the Ardennes. Plenty of windows to enjoy the view.
- Heel vriendelijke Nederlandstalige hoteleigenaar dewelke ons verder hielp met een wandelkaart en info over de omgeving. Heel hondvriendelijk. Mooie, ruime kamers en een gezellige ontspanningsruimte met haardvuur. Ontbijt was meer dan ok! Hotel is op een kwartiertje met de wagen gelegen van de Hoge Venen, het meer van Butgenbach, …
Top Hotels In Burg Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burg Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burg Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burg Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!