10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burg Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Burg Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burg Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burg Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burg Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burg Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burg Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burg Catalonia:
Lo Paller de Roc
Set in the small village of Montesclado, Lo Paller de Roc is set in a converted stone barn dating from the 19th-century. It features a hot tub and offers views of l’Alt Pirineu Natural Park.Each charming, heated room at Lo Paller de Roc has beamed ceilings and offers views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and some feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy a varied breakfast, including homemade products such as jams, cheeses and cured meats. There is also a communal lounge area.The area surrounding Lo Paller de Roc is ideal for hiking, rafting, canyoning and horse riding. The nearest ski resort is at Port-Aine, an hour’s drive away.
- It is a place that feels as though you live there rather than just staying.
- Un lugar muy agradable, muy buena atención, cuidan mucho los detalles. Han conseguido que nos sintiéramos muy cómodos. 100% recomendable. Habitación, hora de jacuzzi, cena y desayunos perfectos! 🙂
- El trato familiar, la ubicación, las instalaciones, vistas expectaculares desde el balcón de la habitación
- Lo primero a destacar es el personal, Neus y Jonathan están en todo y cuidan hasta el último detalle. Te hacen sentir como en casa. Tanto el desayuno como la cena son muy buenos, de comida casera, se nota y se agradece. La habitación amplia y las camas muy cómodas. Nos aconsejaron una excursión para ir mi pareja y yo con la perra, que ya es mayor y el paisaje era espectacular. Todo lo que puedo decir son buenas palabras, así que espero poder repitir
- Estuvimos genial, nos sentimos como en casa, el trato por parte de Neus y Jonathan excelente. La comida estaba buenissima todo casero y recien cocinado todo de 10. Habia varias familias y estuvimos muy bien.
This charming family-run hotel is located in Rialp and offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and tiled floors. Ski storage is available and there is a seasonal outdoor pool just 150 feet away.Some rooms at Victor Hotel enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding. The modern private bathroom comes with amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and the restaurant offers homemade meals made with local produce. Hotel Victor also has a bar.Guests can enjoy free guided walks every Monday and Friday in July. The tour desk can also arrange ski passes and offer useful information on the surrounding area.Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, the hotel is an ideal base for activities such as canoeing and horse riding. The Assua, Aneu and Cardos Valleys are nearby. The town of Sort is approximately 1.2 mi away. Andorra is 50 minutes’ drive away, and the Aran Valley is 45 minutes away.
- Really nice hotel with very friendly staff. Great value for money. Excellent breakfast.
- Great position in the Moter cycle friendly very clean rooms good breakfast
- Great location Moter cycle friendly food was amazing family run hotel very helpful staff
Room was big , comfortable and clean .
Great people , Very friendly stuff.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff,very good breakfast
Hotel Cardós is located in the beautiful Catalan Pyrenees, within 12 mi of Espot Ski Resort. It offers an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with TV, heating and a free Wi-Fi area.The family-run Cardós has a secluded location and offers wonderful views of the Cardós Valley. The hotel has a large garden and terrace with play area.Traditional cuisine is served in the Cardós Hotel’s à la carte restaurant and snack bar. Guests can relax in the games room, library or spacious lounges.The hotel’s reception offers a tour desk and can organize bicycle rental or ski passes. Ski storage is available on site. Staff are also happy to collect guests from nearby towns, at no extra cost. Andorra is 59 mi from the property.
- The valley where the hotel is located is nice. The hotel itself is quite special, kind of a a museum, interesting to see it, but old outdated and definetely not comfortable to stay at, at least not for a family with young kids and specially if you choose the appartments option.
- The environment is very familiar, the best welcome received after travelling a lot along the Spain. The feeling is like to stay in a fairy tales, the music, the lights and the decorative objects make this hotel a fantastic opportunity to relax and to spend your time with your partner/family. Further a stunning garden with swimming pool concludes all this picture.
- Ja vaig anar fa temps i em va agradar. Ara que he tornat i segueixo pensant el mateix. Hotel ideal per gaudir de la tranquilitat i estar en parella o familia. Es pot portar gos que per mi és imprescindible i li donen una bona acollida.
Atención excelente, ubicación buena, relación calidad precio buena. El Hotel es un auténtico museo, hay colecciones
de todo, cristaleria, figuras del belen, antiguedades, plantas por todos lados, una gozada.
Tot el Personal de l’hotel, és molt atent, són encantadors
L’hotel té moltes estàncies per poder estar sol o acompanyat sense molestar a ningú.
Un Hotel recomable per anar en família, `parella, amics, joves i més grans…
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau is set within the Medieval village of Escaló, 6.8 mi from the Aigüestortes National Park. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.A sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub can all be found at Hotel Castellarnau. The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the Pallars Sobirà region. Buffet dishes can be enjoyed in the garden, by the River Noguera Pallaresa.The ski resorts of Port Ainé, Espot and Baqueira Beret a short drive away. The location within the Aneu Valley is also ideal for adventure sports.Each room has a safe, a TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.
- Location in the mountains, by the river. Excellent staff service.
- A lovely quiet location, close to the Parque Nacional Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici. Excellent staff – friendly and competent. A comfortable room. Nice outdoor areas and indoor lounge area to relax in. Good choices for breakfast. Similarly, a good and varied menu for dinner.
- Everything was great. Second stay at this hotel and as good if not better than last time. Location brilliant lots to explore. The rooms very comfortable and the restaurant food superb. Staff very helpful. Will return again.
- Hotel precioso y el espacio exterior con mucho encanto.
- Muy limpio, el personal muy agradable, las vistas espectaculares y el hotel de ambiente muy familiar, la comida casera, muy buena!
Featuring a swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, Hotel Riberies is located in Llavorsi. This hotel also offers a spa and wellness center and private equestrian facilities.All rooms have air conditioning and parquet floors throughout, and they include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. You will also find a mini-bar, work desk, and a safe. Some rooms come with a fireplace and a hot tub.Hotel Riberies also features a fitness center, games room, and a lounge area. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Activities such as hiking and skiing can be done in the surroundings, and Hotel Riberies also offers its own equestrian facilities. Andorra la Vella is 53 mi from the property, and Puigcerda is 71 mi away. De la Seu Airport in Lleida is a 1-hour drive away.
Breakfast overall very good (but coffee, that was really bad)
Service was very attentive.
Very quiet, which we appreciated.
We selected this property half way through our trip as a place to rest and we accomplished our goal. It was a short stay but definitely worth our while. We even scheduled massages at the spa. Our room was comfortable and the bathroom had good water flow and temperature.
The staff is very helpful and the restaurant has excellent food. We were there off-season, so there were not too many guests.
Staff were really helpful.
Our second room was fine.
Great food – lots of choice and excellent quality
Lovely room – very spacious
- La cama muy muy grande y comoda, no faltaba 1 detalle en el baño, vistas espectaculares y el personal muy amable y atento.
- Breakfast overall very good (but coffee, that was really bad)
Located in Sort, Apart-Hotel Pey offers self-catering accommodations with a balcony with views of the village or the river, a shared outdoor pool, a garden, a restaurant and free WiFi.The apartments feature functional furniture and come with 1 or 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. The sitting area includes a sofa bed and TV.Set by the River Noguera Pallaresa and the mountains, the property is well located for water sports like canoeing, wild water fly fishing and skiing. The 24-hour front desk can also provide you with tourist information of the area.Parque Nacional de Sant Maurici i Aigüestortes Nature Reserve is 50 minutes’ drive away and Lleida is 78 mi away.
- The stuff was great, the location, the price and the swimming pool
- Excellent product for the money, very hard to beat. If you are not looking for something fancy but with all the necessary comfort, this is right for you. A plus: wifi connection is very fast.
- Very central location with good views. Clean and comfortable.
- We travled with two kids (8 &12) and recieved an appartment with river view. The hotel was great and suite our needs.
- Very comfortable, good location great for family.
One of our top picks in Espot.This hotel is in the center of Espot, 1.9 mi from the Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Rooms at Hotel Saurat feature mountain or garden views and include a private balcony. All are heated. Also included are a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Saurat’s L’Avet de Sant Maurici restaurant serves homemade cuisine using local products. Guests can enjoy relaxing in the hotel’s garden and out on the terrace. There is also a lounge, library, café-bar, and children’s playroom.The Gran Pallars Espot Ski Resort is 1.2 mi from Saurat Hotel.
- The staff was very nice and cooperative and tried to answers our request as much as possible.
- Dinner was excellent and the room was very comfortable
- This was our second stay at this hotel. We love the location, right in the center of town, easy walking to restaurants and transportation into the national park. We also love Tim and Cuba, the Germany Shepherds who make all the guests feel welcome!
- Rooms, location, staff and the good atitude towards pets
- Great hotel, very friendly staff, nice room and nice breakfast
Hotel Vall Ferrera
Surrounded by stunning countryside in the Spanish Pyrenees, this classic, mountain-style hotel is located in the Ferrera Valley, near the borders with France and Andorra.Hotel Vall Ferrera is set in mountains of more than 9.8 feet of altitude. The decor of this hotel combines local, natural materials, such as wood and stone, with modern touches. There is also a smart restaurant in the hotel, boasting a family-run atmosphere. Here you can dine in style without leaving the hotel.Located in the High Pyrenees, this hotel is the ideal base for a skiing holiday, or to do outdoor activities, such as trekking. A swimming pool and a sauna are available in a public area 500 feet from the property.
- The quality of the cuisine was outstanding. We were not expecting that! Excellent food with amazing plates
- We arrived tired from our walk on the GR11 to meet pleasant and very accommodating staff who offered us an 8pm dinner when we expressed concern that 9pm was later than our preference. Dinner was excellent with Catalonian cuisine. Staff were happy to communicate in English which helped us greatly and offered to get anything we needed from the grocery store when we asked about buying food in town (it was closed when we arrived). The room was clean with comfortable beds and the decor had recently been redone.
- Everything wss perfect and far better than other places that I stayed in during my journey and for almiost half the price! I loved the decor, it was besutiful at the same time as practical, spacious and facilities were modern, new and clean, while it looked cosy and with touch of colours.
- Lovely staff, delicious local dishes for dinner and the hotel is located in a beautiful place. Everything was extremly tidy too.
- A terrible place that doesn’t deserve your business
Hotel Llacs De Cardos
This family-run hotel is located in Tavascan in the Alt Pyrenees Nature Reserve. It offers a garden with a river and rooms with heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Hotel Llacs de Cardos organizes various outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing in winter. It also serves as a starting point for trips to the Pyrenees’ glacial lakes.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast from 07:00. The restaurant serves traditional mountain food, and there is also a bar with a terrace.The Tavascan Ski Resort is around 6.2 mi drive from Hotel Llacs de Cardos. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.
- The receptionist very generously allowed us to check in very early. The restaurant on-site was excellent.
- Beautiful hotel, extremely clean and great traditional cuisine
- The renovated rooms have an extra large and beautifully crafted bathroom
- We liked the helpful attitude of the staff and the surroundings.
Varem dormir en una habitació molt còmoda, espaiosa i neta. L’esmorzar combina el dolç i el salat amb embotits de la zona espectaculars. Molt recomanables tots i especialment el formatge de Tupí, que no deixarà indiferent a ningú qui no el conegui. El personal era atent i simpàtic i especialment els propietaris que van fer de la nostra estada un plaer.
Molt recomanable també gaudir del menú de migdia o de nit del restaurant de l’hotel, farcit de plats típics del Pallars i ben casolans com la Vianda o el Palpís.
Roca Blanca is located in the beautiful mountain town of Espot, in the Catalan Pyrenees. It is a traditional property with a gym, sauna and a free Wi-Fi area.All of the rooms at the Roca Blanca come with heating, a bathroom and a TV. Many offer views over the mountains or Espot.Guests can relax in the Roca Blanca’s lounge, with a fireplace. There are also spacious gardens.Roca Blanca is located between the provinces of Pallars Sobirà, La Vall dÀran, l’Alta Ribagorça and Pallars Jussà. A range of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the Aigüestortes National Park.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. He made dinner recommendations and reservations for us that were perfect and he directed us to a place to get picnic lunch.
- The most helpful and friendly host. Shiny room. We recommend the town Espot and specially this hotel
- Tot correcte, tot net, l’ambient molt familiar
- We are hikers and were there for the national park. The owners of this hotel were terrific hosts and very friendly. The facility clean, quiet and well run. Breakfast was great. Terrific value.
- The innkeepers were extremely helpful and welcoming. Joseph showed us some wonderful hiking trails, pointed out the best places to eat, and brought us extra vegetarian breakfast items. The room was very comfortable. All in all, Hotel Roca Blanca was perfect for us.
Top Hotels In Burg Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burg Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burg Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burg Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!