10 Best Hotels To Stay In Burbank Junction California – Top Hotel Reviews
Burbank Junction California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burbank Junction California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burbank Junction California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burbank Junction California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burbank Junction California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burbank Junction California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Burbank Junction California:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown is located in Burbank in the region of California. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from SpringHill Suites Burbank, and Santa Monica is 15 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fantastic! Loved sitting by the two fire areas. So cozy!
- Very nice outdoor area on 2nd floor with pool, spa, and fire place. Rooms were very nice.
- We will be back!! Loved the hotel and surrounding amenities. Room was clean and bed with most comfortable and pillows were wonderful…a key thing for us!
- We were surprised to find such a clean hotel and as a bonus, “soft-water!” Most hotels don’t have it.
- The facility was extremely clean at all times. The pool and fire pit area were very cool! All of the staff were pleasant and helpful.
Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Featuring a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour convenience store, this hotel is about 1 miles from Bob Hope Airport. All accommodation includes a 32’’ LCD TV and an iPod dock.The Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport features an outdoor pool with poolside cabanas. In the surrounding tropical garden, guests will find a lounge area with an outdoor firepit.The on-site Gazebo Grill is open for breakfast and dinner, while at the Starbuck’s Coffee Lounge you can enjoy a muffin or a quick cappuccino.In the lobby guests can found a Print & Go boarding pass station and a touchscreen with tourist information. The lounge area features three 60″ LCD TVs to follow your favorite sport events in high definition.The Courtyard Burbank Airport is conveniently located near the Universal and Warner Bros. Studios. Santa Monica is about 35 miles away.
- The bed as in all Marriotts was very comfortable, the room was spacious and comfortable. Liked the makeup mirror in the bathroom. Housekeeper was very friendly.
- centrally located and extremely convenient access to restaurants, superstores, shopping, the mall, theaters, and Burbank Airport. Lobby was very spacious and had several areas that allowed groups of people to have some private conversations. Served Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, and hot breakfast which made it so convenient. There was a firepit by the pool area – a favorite spot!
- very clean and quiet … beds were very comfortable and no noise … very close to shopping and eats
- Comfortable nice room. Staff were welcoming and wonderful as well as helpful with helping us find local attractions.
- The room was really comfy. And close to food and shopping which I loved.
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown, CA
One of our top picks in Burbank – and a guest favorite.
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown, CA is located in Burbank, just 9 miles from Los Angeles. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown, and Long Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Everything about the room was amazing accept the bed and the pillows were very uncomfortable, couldn’t sleep for two days stay at the hotel.
I will never go there again!
- Large bedroom, huge bathroom and lovely wooden floors. Pool area clean, no sun on pool early am, then disappeared behind building for about half an hour, then was back on sun deck until 5pm
- Loved the clean rooms, sofas/chairs in the rooms. The room was very comfortable for our two-day stay. Exactly what I would’ve wanted. It was pretty expensive, but the rates were high because of the Rose Bowl Parade and game.
Big room, very comfortable bed.
- The excellent service, accommodation, cleaness, breakfast, room nice and Spacious. Great Hotel.
- Everything about the room was amazing accept the bed and the pillows were very uncomfortable, couldn’t sleep for two days stay at the hotel.
Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown is located in Burbank in the region of California, just 9 miles from Los Angeles.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Residence Inn Burbank, and Long Beach is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Convenient to Burbank main streets with restaurants.
Great walking location to shopping and restaurants. Clean hotel, clean room and safe city.
Free full breakfast. Hotel staff friendly.
- I liked that it had a fold out bed,and a wonderful view.The bed was like 500 pillows on top of each other.I like how you make your waffles.I had a great time
- Clean rooms and big rooms. Very convenient and close to restaurants.
- The breakfast offered a lot of variety. Kitchen staff were on top of their game. Excellent service. The bed was comfortable with lots of fluffy pillows and the towels were wonderful. The cabinets had all of the expected kitchen items, i.e. Service bowls and silverware. Lots of pots and pans to cook with.
One of our best sellers in Burbank! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Burbank offers accommodations in Burbank. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from Ramada Burbank, and Santa Monica is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 1.2 miles from Ramada Burbank.
- Having secure parking & a restaurant on the property
- Loved the view of the hills. Staff very accommodating.
- I appreciated the facility for the money I paid to stay.
- Breakfast and service at the restaurant was very good. Staff at the front desk were friendly . Room was pretty clean.
- location and free shuttle to airport and within 2 mile radius, everyone so nice, Whispers coffee shop great for breakfast, pool not used but looked lovely.
Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
One of our top picks in Burbank.Located 0.7 miles from the Burbank Airport, this modern hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center. It is close to Universal Studios and other popular Hollywood attractions.There are flat-screen TVs in every guest room. All rooms include spacious work desks and high-speed internet. Each has a dual-line phone with voicemail and speaker phone.The on-site Daily Grill serves hearty portions of classic American food for breakfast lunch and dinner. The Media Lounge is an on-site coffee shop available for a quick breakfast. There are also numerous eateries nearby.Guests at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport can take advantage of the hotel’s modern fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights, stretching mats and exercise balls. On-site laundry is also available.The hotel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from NBC Studios and Warner Bros Studios.
- Immaculately clean. Friendly attentive staff. Starbucks in the lobby which makes mornings easier. The cucumber water in the lobby is amazing
Great room, clean and comfortable.
Love, Love, Love the Daily Grill! ❤️
- Location staff cleanliness restaurant par pool Cabana too much to list
- Great location from Burbank airport. Clean and convenient.
- Great hotel and staff. They are very polite and helpful. Night life was nice out by the bar and grill
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel offers accommodations in Burbank.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel, and Santa Monica is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel.
- The staff. The SAFARI INN sign is iconic, so that was cool.
- Room was just redone and was lovely. Towels were old and thin, and the bathroom needed a little work- tub mat was torn and stained and the tub enclosure was broken and patched together. But it was clean, and most importantly for us, we felt very safe! Oh and love the soap and shampoo mounted on the wall. Great way to help with the plastic problem!
- Great location. Free shuttle bus to various places. Heated pool was amazing and rooms great too…far more superior than other 3 star hotels. Plus true romance was filmed here ❤
- Well maintained Motel style accommodation. Helpful staff, and really handy free bookable shuttle bus around Burbank Area including major attractions, shopping centres and Burbank Airport. Little bit of noise from the road, but nothing serious. Comfortable, clean. Associated with hotel next door, so have room service options from its Bistro. Nearby convenience stores for essentials. Great base for Burbank activities. Free parking. Decent range of free TV/Satellite channels. Free Wifi (slow but works) or paid higher speed.
I loved Melanie at the front desk. She and her staff went over and above
in helping us and upgraded us due to a reservation mix-up. Everyone was
wonderful and the service great.
Coast Anabelle Hotel
Coast Anabelle Hotel offers accommodations in Burbank. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from Coast Anabelle Hotel, and Santa Monica is 14 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Love the hotel in general – good location and close to my daughter. Clean rooms and nice sized. Liked the free wifi too.
- Bar tender was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. Front desk staff were were very nice and, hospitable and helpful . The shuttle driver was polite and on time.
- I love their beds and comfy pillows. Best sleep ever!
- I liked that everything was exactly like on the website. I think that also the associate hotel is very good (Safari Inn) we went there for the swimming pool. It is cheaper so probably I would have chosen that one. Great to have a private free parking (you need to have the car here if you want to see Los Angeles).
- they have shuttle to universal studio, 15m, very convenient.
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Just moments from Bob Hope/Burbank Airport and featuring a free shuttle service, this Burbank hotel provides comfortable accommodations along with many thoughtful amenities.Guests at the Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport can easily discover the area with convenient access to Interstate 5. Universal Studios, Disneyland and Hollywood are all only a short drive away.The Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hampton Inn and Suites also offers guests a free daily hot breakfast as well as free high-speed internet access. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site fitness center, complete with a swimming pool.
- this was my 3rd or 4th time staying there. always been good.
- The breakfast buffet was pretty good; the diner 100 yards away was convenient and enjoyable.
- It was only 1 mike from the airport. The staff was extremely helpful and the bed was very comfortable.
- It was close to the airport and clean. We didn’t use restaurant or other services, and I missed breakfast as my plane left too early.
- The staff was very friendly and the breakfast available was enjoyable. Comfortable beds.
Hotel Amarano Burbank
A 15 minute walk from the Warner Brothers Studio, this contemporary Burbank hotel features on-site dining, a hot tub and a roof top terrace featuring city views. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Amarano Burbank features comfortably furnished rooms with luxury linens, a bathrobe and minibar. A flat-screen TV with complimentary satellite and an iPod docking station are included.The Privato restaurant serves California cuisine and features an extensive wine list. Guests can dine indoors by candlelight or alfresco on the exterior patio. The Library Lounge offers American fare and a variety of cocktails. The Burbank Hotel Amarano offers room service options.This hotel offers a free shuttle service to Universal Studios just 2 miles away. Discounted tickets are available. The Greek Theater is a 15 minute drive away.
- Staff was friendly and suite was comfortable. Location perfect for our stay. Bar apps good. Will stay again next time in Burbank.
- Everything was what I look for in a hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and the decor was amazing.
- Many restaurants were within walking distance from hotel. Grocery store, Starbucks, etc..right in front of hotel.
- This is probably the nicest place I have ever stayed and I have traveled a lot both in the states and internationally. The beds are like a cloud and the bathroom shower is huge! I loved all the marble and all the cleanliness! The seasonal decorations were appropriate and not over the top. They are top notch and I will be back! They left me alone when I wanted to be alone and were right there when I needed something!
- We are frequent guests and always enjoy our stay. Thanks for your exemplary hospitality.
Top Hotels In Burbank Junction California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burbank Junction California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burbank Junction California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burbank Junction California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!