10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Buño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buño Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buño Galicia:
Hotel Fonte do Fraile
Fonte do Fraile is located 150 feet from Canido Beach in the fishing village of Malpica, on the Costa da Morte. It features 4921 ft² of gardens, and a covered terrace.All of the rooms at Fonte do Fraile have different styles and mix wood, stone and modern materials. All come with air conditioning, a balcony, wired music and a TV.Inspired by traditional Galician architecture, the Fonte do Fraile offers a free internet terminal, as well as a café. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, and another chill-out lounge in the conservatory.Fonte do Fraile is located only 22 mi from A Coruña Airport. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi, while Finisterre is 50 mi away.
- The property was very clean and rooms were very big.
- Staff super professional, extremely clean, great facilities, should be a 4 star hotel
- Excellent room and bed and wonderful breakfast, very attentive and helpful staff
Nice and helpful people.
Excellent room and spa was a plus.
- Very comfortable attractive hotel. Breakfast fabulous. Would highly recommend
Balneario de Carballo
Located in Carballo, Balneario de Carballo has a shared lounge and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Balneario de Carballo each room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 28 miles from Balneario de Carballo, while A Coruña is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Rooms very clean. the spa facility seems nice, but unfortunately there were repairs and running water was not availble
En general,la atención de todo el personal.
Los precios de la cafetería, me parecieron muy bien en relación con el tipo de cliente que allí nos alojamos.
- El trato del personal, en especial de una de las camareras.
- Muy buen trato, buen desayuno, muy bien en general.
- Habitaciones amplias, limpieza excelente, buen servicio y sobre todo el personal muy atentos y profesionales.
As Garzas is offering accommodations in Barizo. Featuring room service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Very quiet location on sea front. Good sea view from bedroom. Near lovely, undeveloped beaches. 15 minute drive from Malpica.
- Restaurant fabulous and incredible value considering the Michelin starred quality. The views are unforgettable.
- This place is just heaven… the location, the owners, the staff, the lunch, breakfast and don’t forget the BEAUTIFUL dinner……. Michelin restaurant…. its a fantastic place… Easy to find as well even though its a little off the beaten track.
- La limpieza, la calidad de las toallas, la tranquilidad, pocas habitaciones, el desayunando fantástico. El personal muy atento y amable.
- El desayuno fue increible todo muy bien presentado,elaboración casera y con unas vistas impresionantes
Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2
Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2 is located on Galicia’s beautiful Costa da Morte, 31 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers a hot tub, mountain views and rooms with free WiFi.Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2 is an 18th-century building, surrounded by gardens and terraces. Decorated in characteristic rural style, rooms include central heating, TV and a bathroom with hairdryer.Carballo is 2.5 mi from the accommodations and A Coruña is 16 mi away.The hotel is located just 3.7 mi away from the Baldaio Lakes and Razo Beach. Finisterre is 43 mi away. The staff at Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2 can provide information about the region or organize car hire, and free parking is available on site.
- Excellent building and in room furniture, with a delightful trickling stream and fields out the back as the view from our window.
- Great hotel off the beaten track but very well worth it
- The puppy met us on the road and guided us to the parking lot. The staff met us late and made us food and treated us like family. I wish I had more time to just stay there and chat. It was a true highlight of our Holliday. It’s rural but don’t be put off go out of your way to stay here. Leaving was hard
- The location of the hotel is superb, very quiet and in the middle of the countryside. Manuel even pops down to the local baker every morning to buy fresh croissants – that´s what I call service !
- The owner and son very accomodating and helpful and the breakfast good value. When daughters room was not on same floor they accomodated us by placing a bed in the larger room that we had and as other guests arrived wanting accomodation the owners kindly compensated us back for the one room we had booked extra.
Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels
Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels in Cabana de Bergantiños features a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. All rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room exceeded what we were expecting (we were given a two bedroom room for two adults and two children, each with its own ensuite plus a whirlpool bath).
- For the price we paid the rooms were amazing, very comfortable, and they had everything we needed. Its complete with everything a backpacker needed and the beds were big and comfortable. Everything worked perfectly and the room had a nice rustic touch. We are sad to have stayed only one night because the places around the hotel as well were beautiful and we can go to them by just walking. We didn’t avail of the the breakfast but there are restobars infront to have it just as comfortably.
- Beautiful view from dining room and very friendly staff
- The room was clean and near the localization had some really beautiful beaches.
- El Hotel tiene unas buenas instalaciones, cómodo y limpio
Hotel Costa Verde
Located on the Costa da Morte, this modern hotel lies in an open area beside the mouth of the River Anllons – an ideal base to visit the rugged and beautiful coastline of Galicia.The Costa Verde is surrounded by an important natural environment known for its rich wildlife, tranquil waters and sand banks. It is also conveniently located for a daytrip to the historic cities of La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, both within an hour’s drive.The hotel building itself dates from 2003. Its modern facilities include a cafe-bar and satellite TV in every room.
- Very nice staff. Good breakfast at the bar. Comfortable rooms. Nice situation on Costa da morte.
- Magnifico trato por parte de Ramón (responsable del hotel)
- todo fenomenal, relacion calidad precio excelente, y la atencion y amabilidad de ramon increibles,
Excelente ubicación si lo que quieres es dormir y ya. Está a 10 minutos de Laxe. Decididos pasar la noche ahí dado que era mucho más barato que dormir en el mismo Laxe.
Tiene prestaciones de hotel más que de hostal. Como personal, os encontrareis con un sensor mayor muy amable y afable. Trabaja a la vez en recepción y en cafetería. Se ve que trabaja muchísimas horas, pero nunca pierde la sonrisa.
Desayunamos en la cafetería del hotel y cuando terminamos, el hombre se acercó y nos invitó a otro café si queríamos. En mi vida he visto tanta amabilidad en un hotel y, mucho menos, tanta cercanía como demostró ese señor. Más que de clientes, parecíamos sus amigos. En definitiva, si pensáis dormir en Laxe, no dudéis en dormir aquí. En temporada de verano os ahorrateis un buen dinero y ganaréis en buen trato.
Señor, si usted lee este comentario, sepa que le estamos muy agradecidos por su trato.
Un fuerte abrazo y hasta pronto!
- La habitación era grande, exterior y estaba limpia, está en una zona muy tranquila por lo que se duerme muy bien, sin ruidos. Además dispone de garaje en el mismo edificio para dejar el coche. El personal muy amable y atento en todo momento. Sin duda alguna volvería a alojarme en el Costa verde
Aparthotel Porto Cabana
Located in Cabana de Bergantiños, Aparthotel Porto Cabana offers free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchen, seating area and flat-screen TV.An oven and coffee machine are also provided.The condo hotel has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.A Coruña Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Very spacious, 3 floors, balcony and roof terrace. Views over estuary fantastic. Underground parking. Location great for walking and quiet beaches. Very friendly and helpful staff who lent us some hiking maps.
Perfect location for exploring the coast and enjoy the ocean in a quiet and comfortable way.
Ideal for a holiday with kids, lots of activities for any kind of mood and weather.
Will certainly return.
Emplacement de rêve juste la mer devant nous, er un paysage magnifique, très calme.
Appartement confortable et aménagé avec goût, architecture moderne de qualité. L’ immense baie vitrée apporte le paysage dans le séjour!
Accueil charmant en Français et toutes les explications sur les choses à voir et à faire.praia
- Todo, la ubicación excepcional, el apartamento fabuloso y el trato de Miguel muy bueno, nos informó de todo lo que podíamos ver en los alrededores, una persona muy amable, ha sido una estancia fantástica.
- Situación y vistas espectaculares. Muy tranquilo y relajado. Excelente trato por parte de Miguel y el personal de recepcion. El estado y limpieza del chalet inmejorable.
Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC
Set in A Coruña, Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC features a restaurant and free WiFi. Aquarium Finisterrae is 16 mi from the hotel.Each bright room offers air conditioning, soundproofing and a TV. All rooms have heating, a wardrobe and a desk as well as a private bathroom. Some rooms come with a spa bath.At Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 30 mi away.
- La atencion genia y la suite muy grande. Las pizzas riquisimas. Lo aconsejo totalmente
- todo en general, estaba limpio, no había ruídos….
- El trato fue bueno. El desayuno muy rico. La cena riquísima.
- Muy limpio y tranquilo zona donde están supermercados y cerca para visitar el pueblo
- Les propriétaires charmants aux petits soins pour leurs clients. De plus ils parlent très bien le français et nous indiquer les visites à faire dans les environs.
Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe
Located in the Playa de Laxe district of Laxe, Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe has a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Steakhouse cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe will be able to enjoy activities in and around Laxe, like cycling.A Coruña Airport is 42 miles away.
- Playa de Laxe was an outstanding hotel. Everyone was super. They even did our laundry for us. The hotel Vida Del Mar was closed for the season, but they moved our reservation to Playa de Laxe. The location was one block from the beach. We had a good time, wished we could have stayed longer!
- The room/bathroom was spacious, modern, cosy. Very comfortable bed. Good location, professional, friendly staff.
- El hotel y el pueblo en general, son altamente recomendables…
- The staff were excellent. Food in the restaurant was very good. The cafe in the ground floor open to the street had a nice feel. Lots of kids having a good time. Very clean.
This brandnew renovated hotel is a really nice place! The staff is so nice and gentle.
the price-quality thing is unbeatable. Very good breakfast, something quite rare in Spain.
3 min. from the beautiful beach. A very much appreciated place to stay on our walking trip on the unforgettable “Camino dos Faros”!
Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe
One of our top picks in Laxe.Located in Laxe, Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe offers accommodations with a balcony. Complimentary WiFi is available.All the air-conditioned units include a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and dining area. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.At the condo hotel you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish and Steakhouse cuisine.Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe has a terrace.After a day of fishing or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- We booked this apartment (within the new hotel complex) at the last minute after driving the Costa del Morte all day. It is modern, clean, spacious and has all new fittings etc. We were lucky to park outside the hotel, on the street. The host was very informative about the town and region.
- Beautiful modern apartments with the beach and restaurants very closeby.
- A sweet and well designed hotel with an excellent power shower and beautiful tiles in the bathroom. The bath was on the short side. We enjoyed the view very much but found it far from the town. Eating facilities at the hotel felt poor and after doing the Camino dos Faros all day we did not feel like walking further for a good meal. Having said that, the fish at the bar was good and breakfast was not bad. Despite tinned fruit available, a large pile of fresh fruit was made available.
- Such a beautiful apartment with a warm welcome (even a free teddy for our 2 year old!). Roof top bar a real plus with great views. Right over the road from the beach so great location. Stayed for a wedding.
- Apartamento magnífico con vistas estupendas. Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Repetiría, sin dudarlo.
Top Hotels In Buño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!