10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bujanda Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Bujanda Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bujanda Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bujanda Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bujanda Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bujanda Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bujanda Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bujanda Basque Country:
Hotel Rural Los Roturos
Offering a restaurant and garden overlooking the Alava Mountains, Hotel Rural Los Roturos is located on the edge of Izki Nature Reserve, in Maestu. Free WiFi is available all areas.Each room is heated and offers a seating area with a desk and TV. The private bathroom has a shower.The hotel also features a shared lounge with a TV. Upon request excursions can be organized.The Izki Golf Course is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Vitoria is 17 mi away. Pamplona is 53 mi away.
- We loved it. The Roturos is the hub of the lovely, lively village of Maetsu for good reason. It is always welcoming, relaxed, with lovely staff and open all hours for very good food and drink for villagers and visitors alike. It is run by the indefatigable husband and wife team of Habi and Katya who cannot do enough for you. The breakfasts are always fresh and locally produced with variation from day to day. Dinners are delectable with a most affordable menu which changes every day, the chef excelling himself with imaginative dishes for the three courses. Our room was large, comfortable and immaculate with views over the mountains and surrounding old village. We felt right at home from the moment we got there and for the five nights we stayed. Thank you, Habi, Katya and the Roturos team.
- It looked a typical Spanish hotel and restaurant but when you entered the atmosphere and the greeting was second to none. The rooms are as good if not better than some five star hotels.
- Very friendly staff, excellent food and super area for walkers .
- Very clean, warm welcoming, traditional hotel, comfy bed, great hosts, every need catered for
- Perfect location along the Vía Verde Vasco Navarra Trail and a comfortable place with great dinner and bar.
Latorrién de Ane
This attractive country house is located in the Navarran village of Mués, 25 minutes’ drive from Logroño. It offers charming, rustic rooms with a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Latorrién de Ane provide a free transportation service for pilgrims between Los Arcos and Mues.The air-conditioned rooms at Latorrien de Ane feature stylish, rustic décor with wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Located in the former wine cellar, Latorrien de Ane’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a country-style café with a fireplace.Public swimming pools can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the Latorrién.Pamplona is a 40-minute drive away, and you can drive to Vitoria in around 55 minutes. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in this wine-producing region.
Close to Los Arcos they picked me up and dropped me off
Food was excellent and very comfortable
- The hotel is incredible. After a long days walk, it was nice to arrive to a historical hotel, with great facilities. We were give the attic rooms which were adorable. The bathroom and room were spacious with a desk and chair. It also had an additional chair to relax in. The rooms were quiet. The hotel had their employee drive us back to the Camino and ensured our bags were picked up and transported to the appropriate location.
- Excellent service, pick up and drop off from the Camino, excellent food and wine
- The staff was exceptional and the breakfast superb. As pilgrims with some minor feet issues, it was wonderful to have a free taxi to a beautiful, welcoming environment. I could not recommend this family-owned hotel more highly.
- Everything was full booked in LA, so this was an option. It’s outside of everything but its cosy. Clean and spacious rooms. The girls who work here should have a medal, they were so friendly and service minded. If I ever have a company with stuff I would like to have stuff like this.
- Close to Los Arcos they picked me up and dropped me off
Andamur San Román
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Andamur San Román is located in San Román. Featuring a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Andamur San Román have a mountain view. The rooms include a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from Andamur San Román.
- Very helpful staff who helped with translations. Very good stay on the Camino.
- Although in the middle of a huge truck stop, the rooms were quiet, the staff very helpful and friendly and the food was good and cheap.
- convenience. if you are making the long drive from either Spain or Portugal heading back to Blighty,this was a good place to stop for an overnight stay. it was right on the main road so was easy enough to find. Restaurant onsite was good and convenient. Rooms were basic but comfortable and clean
- La habitación amplia, limpia y muy cómoda la cama.
- La propreté, l’insonorisation des fenêtres et la qualité du restaurant, les horaires très flexibles.
Palacio de Pujadas
Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Palacio de Pujadas is a converted 16th-century building in central Viana in Navarra. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish, and has a traditional wine cellar with local wines. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the Hotel Palacio de Pujadas’ 24-hour front desk can suggest things to do nearby, including various walking routes. Logroño is 5.6 mi from the hotel, and Pamplona is 55 mi away.
- Overall good but the young lady who checked us in was very rude.
- Great location! Clean! Excellent restaurant with local specialities. Try the beans!
- Lovely location with wonderful view. Very nice staff.
- In the historic old town right across the street from the ruins of San Pedro Cathedral.
- Such a nice room for the Camino! There was a nice clean tub with HOT water for my tired body, and the beds were fresh and clean. The views from my windows were amazing and I was so happy to sleep in a room alone! If you are passing through Viana on your journey, I would highly recommend giving yourself a night of comfort!
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping center offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Logroño and city’s convention center.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business center and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- I liked that the property was located between Viana and Logronos, however the location is far from any restaurants, bars, etc. The mall had a cafe and a restaurant, however it did not open until 9pm. Fortunately the mall had a grocery store inside and we were able to purchase premaid salads, etc.
- It was ideal for what we wanted, such friendly staff, made our dog very welcome. Very comfortable bedroom. Great breakfast.
- The hot breakfast was very good. The food was plentiful.
- Staff excellent,accommodation excellent, taken aback with the ability to view but not be viewed very clever and affective. Overall would come again access to mall amazing, next time I’ll be travelling alone on a motto it should be ideal?.
the bedrooms were excellent and could not be faulted
the staff were excellent and very helpful
we did not have breakfast but it looked good value
our car was safe with 24hr monitors underground and overground
Hotel Eguren Ugarte
One of our top picks in Laguardia – and a guest favorite.
Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered at the Hotel Eguren Ugarte. This design hotel is surrounded by 130 hectares of vineyards and fields in Alaves, in La Rioja.Hotel Eguren Ugarte is set within a winery and offers guests a free tour, including a tasting of 3 wines and one pintxo. The on-site Vitorino Eguren Restaurant offers a range of traditional cuisine and a gourmet dinner. There is also an on site wine shop, a terrace and a business center.The rooms at Hotel Eguren Ugarte all have a flat-screen TV. They are decorated in warm colors, with attractive wood floors. The spacious bathroom comes with 2 sinks and a large shower.The hotel lies between Logroño and Vitoria and is near both airports.
The view was incredible from the restaurant and the room. Also the grounds were gorgeous and the free vineyard tour was great.
The bathroom in the room was really good and came with nice toiletries. Everything was clean, fresh and modern.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
- The setting is gorgeous and the architecture made the most of it, especially in the restaurant/lobby area. Great vistas. Felt like Switzerland. We enjoyed the dinners very much. The cuisine takes things a step above typical Spanish cooking. Breakfast was plentiful.
- A M A Z I N G!!! Nothing more to say!!! Book it!!!
- How accesible to the vineyards, the free bodega tour and very nice personnel
- Busy breakfast, Limited choice – rather strange toast machine; no coffee in the rooms
- The view was incredible from the restaurant and the room. Also the grounds were gorgeous and the free vineyard tour was great.
Mercure Carlton Rioja
Located in the center of Logroño, the capital of the La Rioja region, Mercure Carlton Rioja is a functional hotel located 650 feet from Espolón Square. It offers free WiFi and classic-style rooms.The Mercure Carlton Rioja offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.There is a restaurant at the Mercure Carlton Rioja, and guests can enjoy light meals in the café-bar. Room service is also available.The hotel operates a 24-hour reception with a tour desk where trips can be organized. Luggage can be stored for up to 2 months and, for an extra charge, it can be forwarded to another destination.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral in Logroño. Laurel Street, well known for its wines, is also a short walk away.
- Very clean. Very big room. Very close to the old city
- Right in the center of the city! You can walk to the old part in a few minutes! And enjoy all the tapas and wine! Has parking garage!
- The hotel is in the center of the city. They stored our bikes inside. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Beautiful park close by. We did a Rioja wine tour while staying in Logrono due to the proximity to the wine region.
- Good location to restaurants,shopping for most anything needed and easy access to the Camino de Santiago
- I need to is an excellent please located in the heart of the city
This modern, 3-star hotel is located on the outskirts of Logroño, capital of the famous Rioja wine region.Comfortable and spacious guestrooms come furnished with cool wooden flooring. All are covered by a free Wi-Fi internet service. Other on-site conveniences include free parking. Business facilities include meeting rooms with ample natural light.The Malvasía Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast every morning. At lunchtime and in the evenings you can choose from a range of 60 different dishes from the surrounding region, all made with the finest fresh, local produce.
- Been there before so knew where it was. Easy access from the motorway
- Loved the Location; it was closest to the road that led to wine country.
We were upgraded as this was our first visit.
The spa bath; fridge faculty and lovely thick white towels and the “free toiletries”.
Staff could not have been more fiendly or helpful.
We had room 105 which was a mini suite. The option of a full buffet breakfast or just a toastada, coffee and orange juice was great. The choice of using the restaurant or the cafeteria as useful to us as we were doing our eating at Calle Laurel.
The hotel was a 5 minute drive to the centre of Logroño down one road, so very easy to find.
- All required facilities were here. Breakfact vey good. Helpful staff.
The hotel, situated opposite the Laguardia medieval city walls, boasts fantastic views of the Ebro valley and the surrounding vineyards.A great base for those looking to go on wine tours, the intimate and welcoming hotel offers 10 comfortable rooms, fully renovated in 2006 and a well-known restaurant. In addition there are golf courses within close proximity and Logroño is located 6 miles away.A prized establishment (Plato de Oro de la Gastronomía Española 1999), the restaurant offers innovative dishes based on traditional, local cuisine and is a lovely vantage point from which to admire the grapevines. There is also a gourmet shop where you can purchase quality, local Riojas.The hotel can also assist in arranging visits to some of the most important local wineries.
- Location in the Rioja was good and easily accessed when traveling by car.
Amazing views, very friendly staff and they are pet friendly.
Food was very good.
- Location, nice view to the winery close to the town
- The view from the balconies are fantastic. We had the corner room and couldn’t be more delighted to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine. Please upgrade it is worth it. You can forgive the battered furniture and old bathroom fixtures once you step outside. The beds were comfy. The decor old fashioned. The location is perfect to explore the old town and surrounding wineries. The breakfast is simple but worth it. Tip. Spend a day in Haro exploring 7 old wineries, after you hit the classics like Marques de Riscal.
- Clean, comfortable room and excellent location just outside city walls.
Hospederia de los Parajes
The historic Hospederia de los Parajes has its own spa center with hammam, hot tub and wine therapy. There is free Wi-Fi access and stylish design throughout.Guests can taste a range of wines in the Hospederia’s 15th-century wine cellar. There is also an elegant restaurant and a spacious bar area.Rooms at the Hospederia are built around a patio covered with a glass ceiling. Each offers full heating and air conditioning and a balcony or terrace. Some rooms only face onto the interior patio. They also come with a dressing room, a bathrobe and slippers.Los Parajes lies in Laguardia, capital of the Álava La Rioja wine region. This Medieval city is just 14 mi from Logroño-Agoncillo Airport.
- The location could not be better, right in the heart of town. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. A few little secrets, like the underground cave/bodega.
- The service is impecable, we are so happy with how they treated us. We got to breakfast late, but they went out of their way to serve us. A waiter in particular, Diego, was amazing. He served us dinner and breakfast and helped us with everything. Made our honeymoon trip quite special.
- The decor, staff and restaurant was some of the best that we’ve had.
- Loved it!!! Such a cute, quiet village. Rooms were luxurious! Staff was wonderful!!
- It was beautiful. We loved everything. Rooms spacious, nice decor, clean. The staff great. The underground cellar nice. We loved this place right in the heart of town
Top Hotels In Bujanda Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bujanda Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bujanda Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bujanda Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!