10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buizingen Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Buizingen Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buizingen Flemish Brabant:
Shelter Studio is located in Buizingen, 9.9 miles from central Brussels. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Shelter Studio you will find a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Halle is 1.9 miles from this accommodation. Brussels Airport is 14.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Les Eleveurs
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Les Eleveurs offers accommodations in Halle, just 9 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find an ATM at the property.Leuven is 23 miles from Hotel Les Eleveurs, and Mechelen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Les Eleveurs.
- This Hotel is a delight with lovely rooms and a restaurant that is hard to beat anywhere!
- Staff very friendly. They fix problems in case something happens.
- The restaurant and the breakfast (in bed). The willingness to help e.g with luggage.
- Superb room with a sumptuous bed, plenty of space in the room and a quite superb breakfast. Try the scrambled eggs with bacon… certainly the best I’ve ever had. Multilingual staff very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I was travelling on business and was given some very good advice on how to get to my meeting the next day.
- The hotel was very nice, the room was great and especially the breakfast was nice.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Alsput Hotel offers accommodations in Halle, just 9 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Ghent is 30 miles from Alsput Hotel, and Leuven is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 15 miles from Alsput Hotel.
- Lovely staff, very good food, excellent breakfast.
- Excellent service. I arrived very late after a fraught journey on a motorbike. They knocked me up a fantastic steak at 10.45 and kept the bar open as well.
- Ondanks een televisie die niet werkt, kapotte lampjes en een loszittend kastdeurtje, een supergezellig en gemoedelijk verblijf.
- La gentillesse des personnes (Accueil, Service du petit déj).. Le Bel effort de parler français (j’ai fait de mon côté un petit effort pour parler flamand). Vraiment Super Gentils! Petit déjeuner très gourmand!
LA ATENCION DE LAS PERSONAS DEL HOTEL FUE MUY FAMILIAR.
COMIDA EN RESTAURANTE BUENA CALIDAD
Located in Dworp, 8 miles from Brussels, Kasteel Gravenhof features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Leuven is 20 miles from Kasteel Gravenhof, and Mechelen is 22 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 14 miles away.
- Room on 2nd floor was fine but window was so high it was impossible to see out. Very nice bathroom.
- Great hotel for business stay. Plenty of parking and staff friendly even though I don’t speak any Belgian!
- The renovated building is charming and in a quiet environment
- Room that can accommodate the whole family of 6 together.
- It was a great experience and location to Waterloo. The restaurant downstairs was busy and a great place to eat in the area.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Martin’s Red is located in Tubize, just 12 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Leuven is 25 miles from Martin’s Red, and Mechelen is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 18 miles from the property.
-Secured private parking
-Small restaurant and bar in hotel
- The room was big. The bed was comfortable. The gym was nice and convenient. There’s a lot of parking space.
- New hotel, but they need to improve some thing like; clinging personal open 3-4 times in the morning my room!
- Brussels and Waterloo are just about 15 – 20 mins drive depending on the traffic. Bed was comfortable! Breakfast was good. Hotel staff (reception) was friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was very good and the free WiFi was also very good. The room was nice and very large.
- -Good breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Greenpark Hotel offers accommodations in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Brussels is 7 miles from Greenpark Hotel, and Ghent is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 13 miles from Greenpark Hotel.
- Very friendly services. Owner going out of his way to please the customers.
- We were satisfied with the room – it was spacious and had a comfortable double bed and a bath tub in the bathroom. The late check-out was also great – we could sleep until late, have breakfast downstairs and check-out at 12.00.
- You pay when you leave (not when you book), nice and complete breakfast, large rooms, nice environment
Clean and very good breakfast.
Made welcome on arrival and very good service
Utrolig tjenestevillig vært der stod op kl. 5.00 for at klargøre morgenmad, da vi skulle tidligt afsted.
Utrolig billig pris for overnatning.
BEST WESTERN Hotel Brussels South
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, BEST WESTERN Hotel Brussels South offers accommodations in Ruisbroek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 5 miles from BEST WESTERN Hotel Brussels South, and Leuven is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from BEST WESTERN Hotel Brussels South.
- Staff excellent. Very friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean. Bed comfortable although the duvet could have been a little lighter. Housekeeping excellent.
- The hotel is right next to the highway which is very practical. The room was clean and functional. Very tranquil. No noise at night. Coffee making facilities. Very friendly personnel at the reception area. I cannot say anything about the breakfast since I didn’t have one, but it looked and smelled good 🙂
Nice Room with all facilities. Clean. Quiet.
Diner was much better than expected
- This is my go to hotel when I need to stay near Brussels. I have stayed at this hotel many times and it consistently meets my expectations. It is a great location to stay overnight, has its own parking, close enough to Brussels (I drive to the CERIA station close by IKEA to take the metro into Brussels). The quality of the room, the welcome from the staff and even breakfast remains the same. It is right off the highway but well insulated, no noise. This time I was travelling with my sister who had brought her apnea machine but there no electrical outlet by the bed. The fellow at the reception loaned us an extension cord, problem solved.
- Convenient for a short stay on the way. Clean and easy parking.
Set in Tubize’s industrial area and accessible from the main Belgian highways, Amador Hotel offers rooms with free wired internet. Private parking is possible free of charge.Rooms at Amador Hotel are air-conditioned and feature a seating area, a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms also have a terrace.There is a small food shop on site. Guests can find many shops and restaurants in Brussels and Waterloo, a 20-minute drive away from the property.A shuttle service to and from Brussels International Airport and Brussels South Airport, as well as Brussels South Train Station, is available upon request.
No reviews yet.
ibis Budget Brussels South Ruisbroek
This hotel is a 7-minute walk from Ruisbroek Train Station. Ibis Budget Brussels provides free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. The R0 highway is 2 minutes away by car.Each light-colored room features a flat-screen TV and a large work desk. The private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries.Every morning, a breakfast buffet is provided in the Ibis Budget Brussels’ breakfast room. There are several cafes and restaurants within a 6-minute drive of the property.Atomium is 16 minutes away by car. From Ruisbroek Station, guests can take advantage of a direct service to Brussels Central Station by train. Brussels Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- First time in a Ibis budget,the room was small but had everything we need.Very comfortable beds and pillows .Good shower.We parked at the hotel €9 and took the train into Brussels central ,it’s a 10 min walk to the train station and two stops later you are in the center .Both receptionists were super friendly and helpful.we will defenetly return
- Arrived at 00.15 on Sunday night staff happy to greet me door still open. Able to use the lobby microwave to heat my take away meal. Breakfast very reasonable and of a good quality although not many eating the selection was excellent.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great choice for breakfast. Very convenient parking.
- Adequate facilities for a short stay at a budget hotel
- staff were very good, we arrived at 1am and appreciated the welcome. great comfy bed and very good breakfast!
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Brussels Drogenbos
Located in Brussels, 3.7 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Brussels Drogenbos features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from Campanile Brussels Drogenbos.
very dated very cold
smelled of cigarette smoke
was basic but quite expensive for what it was we were expecting similar cleanliness to a travel lodge
- Great breakfast with lots of choice and fresh orange juice you can squeeze yourself. Dinner was very good and the staff are very friendly. Open fire made the dining area very cosy.
- We chose this hotel because it had outdoor parking since we have a larger vehicle. It is pretty far from the city center, but the front desk dummy-proofed public transportation for us and it was a breeze getting to the city. The staff is very nice and I 100% recommend this hotel.
- Too far from city centre and nothing to do in area.
- We were amazed at how good the restaurant was for a Campanile. A really pleasant place to eat – service and food excellent.
- very dated very cold
Top Hotels In Buizingen Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!