10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buford Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Buford Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buford Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buford Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buford Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buford Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buford Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buford Georgia:
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Next to the Mall of Georgia, this SpringHill Suites features an outdoor pool, free parking and a 24-hour market. Rooms have a dining area, sofa bed and microwave. Wi-Fi is free.Free coffee is available in the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford’s lobby. Guests can relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or seasonal hot tub.All suites feature a separate dining area and an ergonomic work space. Each of Springhill Suites Mall of Georgia’s rooms also have a mini-fridge and TV with cable and HBO.Hot breakfast is available each morning. A large number of restaurants are within a one-mile drive of the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia.
- The location is perfect with the mall and restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and spacious.
- Bed was incredible, enjoyed being able to use PC in Business Center.
The breakfast buffet was awesome.
The staff was excellent.
The business center was nice.
- Rooms and the hotel’s areas were clean, comfortable beds, and excellent breakfast. Great location, close to restaurants, and the mall across the street.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buford at Mall of Georgia, GA
One of our best sellers in Buford! This Buford hotel is a 2-minute drive from the Mall of Georgia and 20 miles from Lanier National Speedway. Spacious guest rooms and an indoor pool are available.Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms at Country Inn & Suites Buford at Mall of Georgia. Each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities. The rooms are decorated with tan accents and light wood furniture.A small gym and a business center are available. The hotel also offers a library and on-site laundry facilities.Buford Country Inn & Suites is 12.8 miles from Chateau Elan Winery. Downtown Atlanta is a 35 miles drive away.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. was there with my daughter to attend a memorial service. I would recommend your facility and if I am headed that way I would stay there again.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. Very comfortable room. Excellent breakfast and very helpful staff.
- The rooms are awesome, they are more like suites than hotel rooms. We have a two year old and he had enough room to move around and play. We love everything about this hotel and we have stayed here 5 times this year.
- Very good breakfast. Was quiet and very nice rooms. Near alot of stores, but off the main street.
Breakfast muffins were awesome. Breakfast buffet is good for a snack until you go to desired breakfast spot. No meat provided. Rooms were so clean it made up for them being outdated.
Great location to the Mall of Georgia and other stores.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford NE – Lake Lanier Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford NE – Lake Lanier Area offers accommodations in Buford, just 26 miles from Stone Mountain.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dahlonega is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Buford NE – Lake Lanier, and Commerce is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 44 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford NE – Lake Lanier Area.
- Clean and quite was staying just to make room for family in town and have been working like crazy. I checked in late but still enjoyed my stay. I slept like a baby. It was so clean I felt bad for just my minimal use. Staff member checked me in was very nice and personable.
- I had one issue and an inventive housekeeper solved it. I found the tub to be a bit slick and I asked if a rubber mat was available…no go there. The front desk had no solution, but when I came back that evening one of the housekeepers had placed a 2nd bath floor mat in the tub. Solved the issue beautifully.
- Clean, well maintained, healthy breakfast options, super comfortable bed! Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Will stay here again for sure! 😊
- Bed was very comfortable. The room was large and spacious.
- Convenient, quiet, comfortable. Close to restaurants and Publix.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia is located in Buford, 31 miles from Atlanta and 20 miles from Stone Mountain.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Decatur is 26 miles from Fairfield Inn Atlanta Buford, and Lawrenceville is 7 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Was a great Place to Stay Can not fine Any thing wrong And the next time I’am in BuFord I”ll Stay there thats for sure
- bed very comfy with plenty of pillows. especially liked the stand-up shower (not a tub) and the adjustable spray and the many HBO channels.
- Nice staff, great value for the money! Plus the room was spacious, modern and comfortable.
- Every thing was clean. The staff was helpful and courteous and the location was quiet and off the main street but close to restaurants and the mall. Enjoyed our stay. The amenities are great ( pool,workout room). Will definitely recommend and stay the next time we’re in Atlanta.
- The food was good. There was variety for breakfast.Rooms big an clean with a view. Fridge and microwave included. Whatever they offered was supplied. Had a beautiful week.
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia is located in Buford in the region of Georgia, just 21 miles from Stone Mountain.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Decatur is 27 miles from Hampton Inn Georgia Mall, and Lawrenceville is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Hotel was very clean & staff was friendly. Cleanliness is whats most important to me, so I was happy.
- Everything was just fine. Staff at check in was very nice and accomdating!
- The room was arranged perfectly. The staff is very friendly. The location was great.
- There was a good selection of food for breakfast and a Waffle Maker. The attendants were great and kept the area cleaned up.
- The Staff was magnificent from check-in to check-out & the breakfast was delicious. The hotel is definitely in a prime location for shopping.
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia
One of our top picks in Buford – and a guest favorite.
Located within a 5-minute drive from Interstate 85, this hotel features a modern lobby area with GoBoard touch screen panels, media pods with private flat-panel TVs, and a Bistro restaurant.Guests at the Courtyard Atlanta Buford can relax in the hotel’s indoor swimming pool. Alternatively, the well-equipped gym offers guests the possibility to maintain their healthy routine.Rooms at the Mall of Georgia Courtyard Atlanta feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Each unit comes furnished with a well-lit work desk with an ergonomic chair.Drink and snacks are provided 24/7 from the vending machines in The Market store and free coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby.The Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia is one mile from the Mall of Georgia and 15 miles from Lake Lanier. Free on-site parking is available.
- The atmosphere was peaceful. Itbwas nice to have a place to eat dinner and have drinks downstairs, and the fire pit was nice too.
- Facility was clean, staff super nice, loved the King room. Very roomy and comfortable. Great place to escape for a night and relax.
- Loved the bistro downstairs and pool/ Jacuzzi!
- The staff was the best part of the hotel. Every one of them went above and beyond!
- The bed was nice, room was clean, had a mini fridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford-Mall Of Georgia
This hotel is within 2 miles of downtown Buforder and the Mall of Georgia. Guests can enjoy spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily buffet breakfast with hot cinnamon rolls.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Buford-Mall of Georgia can enjoy free access to an outdoor pool and an indoor hot tub. A small fitness center and business center are also available.Every room at the Buford Holiday Inn Express comes equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms are brightly decorated with white linens and include a cable TV.The hotel is 8 miles from Bear’s Best Golf Course and 10 miles from Gwinnett Event Center. A variety of restaurants are a 10-minute walk away at Mill Creek Shopping Center.
- It was a convenient location, easy to access, friendly staff, and great breakfast. Loved the auto-pancake maker!!!
- Breakfast was great every day and staff made sure there was plenty of food for all
- Check in was excellent and quick! Everything was as expected as well as clean. We had a great trip! Great selection for breakfast.
- The property and the hotel itself were both very clean. We LOVED our Jacuzzi suite!!!!!! It was romantic and very comfortable. I’d recommend this suite to any couple on a romantic getaway. The staff was very hospitable and helpful.
- The pillows were nice. They provided both soft and firm pillows so you could choose your favorite.
Americas Best Value Inn Buford
Off Highway 23, this hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Mall of Georgia. It features a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A satellite TV is furnished in each room at Americas Best Value Inn Buford. The simply styled rooms also include a private bathroom and an alarm clock.The Buford Americas Best Value Inn is less than half a mile from 3 different shopping centers and several restaurants. Lake Lenier Island is about a 20-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch
Located 1.8 miles from Atlanta Falcon’s Football Club and 3 miles from Lake Lanier Islands, this hotel offers an indoor pool and a gym. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Rooms are spacious and include a seating area with cable TV, a microwave and a private bathroom with amenities.Guests of the Hampton Branch can enjoy a rich breakfast which includes hot and cold dishes, gourmet coffee and fresh juices.The Hampton Inn & Suites has a gym equipped with cardiovascular equipment and weights. Other convenient amenities include laundry facilities, dry cleaning services and shops in the hotel.The Suites Flowery Branch is 10 miles from the AAA Braves Stadium and 11 miles from the Chateau Elan.
- Very easy location to find. The indoor pool was awesome and the location was very convenient to shops, the lake and dining
- The room was clean, well organized for space, and well maintained by the staff. The entire staff, from front-desk, to food staff, and cleaning staff were pleasant and very helpful. We use this hotel whenever we travel to Georgia and only use booking.com to service our reservation needs.
- Room comfortable. Reasonable breakfast. Good restaurants within walking distance.
- The kids loved the pool,staff was Awesome.The place was very clean and even though it rained the whole time we still enjoyed our visit.
- The bed was out of this world. My hubby’s bad back loved it too. Breakfast was good. I see a lot of people complaining that the eggs are real. I have been to very few places that have real eggs any more.
Comfort Inn and Suites
In Suwanee, this all-suite Georgia hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Arena at Gwinnet Center. Guests can use an indoor pool, continental breakfast, and free property-wide Wi-Fi.A spacious sitting area, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all suites at Sugarloaf Comfort Suites Suwanee. A desk, cable TV, and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Access to a fitness center is provided to all Suwanee Comfort Suites Sugarloaf guests throughout their stay. A business center and free parking are provided as well. A free newspaper is available at the front desk.The Mall of Georgia is 5 miles from the hotel. Guests at the property are a 15-minute drive from Gwinnett Technical College and a 30-minute drive from Lake Lanier Islands Park.
- Beds were good. Bathroom was a separate room, not part of living room. It was very quiet despite being right across from the elevator.
- Room was clean and location was perfect for our visit.
- I love Leslie. Her customer service on the phone, in person, was absolutely friendly, professional and personal.Great people person!! I could see, she loves her job….which is a plus, for us!!
- Fantastic room and staff. Very happy to see that there were polyester pillows (and feather) since I am allergy to feather. Very clean and good sleeping that night. We have already booked the same place on the way home
- The beds where very comfortable. Need to know the name brand please.
Top Hotels In Buford Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buford Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buford Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buford Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!