10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buffalo Gap Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Buffalo Gap Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buffalo Gap Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buffalo Gap Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buffalo Gap Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buffalo Gap Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buffalo Gap Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buffalo Gap Texas:
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin
Located in Bee Cave, 12 miles from Austin, Sonesta Bee Cave Austin features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 29 miles from Sonesta Bee Cave Austin, and Round Rock is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 17 miles from Sonesta Bee Cave Austin.
- The bed was amazing. And the toiletries provided were excellent!
- Clean. Safe. (Key required for access in elevator). Modern, crisp decor.
- It was very clean and comfy. The top floor restaurant is awesome.
- Location price. Nice bar with view on top floor. Under ground parking.
- Great staff who went out of their way to be helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Hampton Inn and Suites Austin – Lakeway
Situated in Lakeway, Texas, near Lake Travis and within driving distance of downtown Austin, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Austin – Lakeway features a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker in every guestroom. After a restful night’s sleep in the Cloud Nine bed, guests can watch the 32-inch flat-screen TV.Guests at the Lakeway Hampton Inn can swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. After working in the full-service business center, guests can take advantage of the fitness center.
- We were there 5 nights. Breakfast was better than most. Hot cookies waiting for us when we got in along with cucumber water and lemonade. Staff were always ready to give information and take care of anything we needed.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast area was always clean and the variety from day to day was always different. Nice way to start each day!
- Breakfast was great to have every morning. It was nice having a microwave and small refrigerator in the room for dinner leftovers. The gym certainly came in handy and the pool was well kept and at a comfortable temperature.
- From the very start of our stay Carol at the front desk was most helpful! The room was just perfect. We went down for breakfast in the morning and Kathy was committed to excellence! That breakfast was delicious and everything was nice and clean. When we checked out Kirt was very kind and courteous. We will definitely be back soon!
Location was easily accessible and very quiet. Our room was on the back of the building and overlooked a tranquil greenspace. Very nice.
The staff was very friendly, accommodating and efficient. At checkout I reported that the hairdryer had only one speed and the air conditioner was erratic and rattled at times. I didn’t mean to complain, just thought they should know. The manager immediately appologized and offered me my choice of gift card to a restaurant!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Austin
One of our top picks in Austin.Located 1,950 feet from Capitol Complex Visitors Center in Austin, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Austin features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Lovely room. Spacious. Loved the mini-kitchen w/ all the wonderful amenities. The pillows were heavenly! What kind were they? I’ve GOT to get a set.
- Staff were exceptionally nice, particularly since our trip did not go according to plan. When they saw my son crying they rushed an gave him a “warm cookie”. It was a nice touch.
- The room was gorgeous and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Great location, near to the Texas Captiol, guadalupe street and congress street.
- It was a nice suite. Great location. Wonderful staff.
Hyatt Place Austin-North Central
One of our top picks in Austin.Featuring an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, Hyatt Place Austin-North Central is 5 miles from downtown Austin. The hotel has free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary hot breakfast each morning.Rooms here includes a flat-screen TV with cable and an air-conditioned sitting area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine.At Hyatt Place Austin-North Central there is a fitness center. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning.The hotel is 4 miles from University of Texas and 5.5 miles from Austin Convention Center. Bergstrom Airport is 8.5 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- Amazing breakfast. Lot’s of choices. Great staff very friendly. Very convenient to everything I needed to get to. I have to go back to Austin again and I will definitely stay there again. I would definitely recommed this hotel
- Loads of space in the rooms, good size TVs too. Comfy beds and super clean. Very happy with overall experience.
- Comfortable room, good breakfast, convienent location.
- A warm welcome and better than expected room size and breakfast.
- morning staff very helpful with local interest recommendations
Holiday Inn Express Lakeway
Guests at Lakeway Holiday Inn Express are 3 miles from boating, fishing, and diving in Lake Travis at Mansfield Dam Recreation Park. The hotel features continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.A flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express Lakeway. All rooms are non-smoking.Holiday Inn Express Lakeway provides guests with free Wi-Fi and access to an on-site business center. Guests also have the convenience of a fitness center and laundromat.The hotel is 21 miles from the Texas State Capital and 20 miles from the University of Texas Austin. Downtown Lakeway is 5 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful. Very clean and appealing
- This hotel was super convenient to the areas we wanted to see. The room was spacious with nice amenities: the bed was really comfortable, the bathroom counter was long, the little keurig machine, fridge and microwave were a blessing! The staff were really friendly and the manager was a great help to us in finding areas to visit. The breakfast everyday was a great touch, and the coffee 24/7 was amazing!
- The staff was excellent. The location was good close to great eateries.
- Front desk personal are very friendly, professional and helpful.
- Everything was beautiful, and the bed was so comfortable.
Vintage Villas Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vintage Villas Hotel offers accommodations in Austin. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW – Four Points
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW – Four Points is located in Four Points, 12 miles from Austin and 12 miles from Round Rock.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Del Valle is 18 miles from Holiday Inn Express Four Points, and Georgetown is 18 miles from the property. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Lake Austin/River Place
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Lake Austin/River Place is located in Four Points in the region of Texas, just 11 miles from Austin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Round Rock is 13 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Austin La, and Del Valle is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Excelente en limpieza general y muebles en excelente estado
- Rooms was nice and even had a kitchen, staff was extremely helpful.
The Bed was like a Cloud!
Free Breakfast you can’t beat that!
The room was wonderful, very spacious and big windows with mountain view. The room had a fully equipped kitchen, small dinner table and lounge area, and everything looked brand new.
The location was also good, off the main road in quiet surrounding, ideal for exploring Austin area and Hill Country. Indoor pool, gym and outside terrace are nice additions.
- Super comfy, well decorated, great shower, perfectly appointed
Hotel Granduca Austin
One of our top picks in Austin – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Granduca Austin offers accommodations in Austin, just 6 miles from Capitol Complex Visitors Center. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Food was excellent. Great staff
Nice bar and view. It was too cold to sit outside, but great outside venue.
- Rooms were lovely and clean , excellent breakfast and food in general, but very pricey
Super hotel, reluctant to say how good as it will become a must stay for Austin visitors. Rooms very nice and staff great. Good gym with lots of equipment.
Love this hotel and will stay again.
- A 4-500$ hotel for a little more than $200/night
- Very well appointed and very well appointed Fitness room and the staff was very friendly.
- Food was excellent. Great staff
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin – Highway 620 & 183
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin – Highway 620 & 183 offers accommodations in Austin.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly. I liked that there was a lot of parking available and the location is great. We were able to hit several stores and the mall all within 2 miles of the hotel. The location is for sure an A+.
- Good bed, great pillows. Water pressure a bit low. Great coffee!! I didn’t get up early enough for breakfast (available until 9:30). Staff was very friendly and non-intrusive. The wiFi worked well and I enjoyed the (free) pc/internet access in the “Business Center.” I’ll stay here again.
- Service was great, the restaurant recommended by staff was also great. Room was clean and comfortable.
Super sweet staff (Trey & Natasha)😊
Keirug was a nice touch
Breakfast is good
Clean big room
Bed very comfortable
Friendly staff, clean rooms and breakfast was extended a bit to accommodate late comers
like us. Kind of hard to get up early after partying the night before; did notice a last “rush”
of families coming in and am sure that was appreciated. Food was a good variety and staff
was nice and friendly. All staff from the front desk, to cleaning and kitchen were nice and friendly.
Top Hotels In Buffalo Gap Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buffalo Gap Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buffalo Gap Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buffalo Gap Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!