10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buerba Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Buerba Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buerba Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buerba Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buerba Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buerba Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buerba Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buerba Aragon:
Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa
Located in a stunning natural setting on the banks of the Ara River, the Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is a charming 16th-Century building boasting a well-equipped spa.A former monastery, set in peaceful Boltaña near the French border, this hotel features lovely decoration, combining modern design with original details such as exquisite stone exteriors and arches.Enjoy a restful stay in your quiet, isolated bedroom, with large, comfortable beds, and air conditioning.The huge seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens, is perfect to spend a relaxing day around, and you can keep in shape at the fitness center.Pay a visit to the luxurious spa, where you can treat yourself to a soothing massage or Turkish steam bath.Sample first-rate cuisine in the impressive dining area, with an attractive arched roof.With free parking and bicycle rental available, the Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is also an ideal base from which to discover the beautiful Huescan countryside, with 2 large natural parks located nearby.
- The monastery is gorgeous! Very unique with lots of ambiance. Definitely worth a trip. A huge gym. Very comfortable beds and a great shower/bathroom.
- The bed was comfortable and views were nice. The building and decor was interesting. Reception staff were friendly in the hotel and the man in the spa (not the women on spa reception).
- The villa was first class and being able to park the bikes outside was a real bonus. The room was very clean and all the food services were excellent
- Very decent hotel for a price. IMO it shouldn’t call itself SPA (please read cons to know more), otherwise it’s perfect for a rural stay.
- It’s a pretty, though not spectacular location, near the Camino Santiago. Interesting old building, lovely furniture downstairs, comfortable room. The spa, which you pay extra for, is very good.
This mountain hotel is set just outside the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers free private parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Arnal is a traditional stone building in Escalona, in the Aragonese countryside. The Pirineo Aragonés and the Piau-Engaly Ski Resort in the French Pyrenees are a short drive away.Hotel Arnal has a restaurant with traditional meals and a bar-café. The terrace offers beautiful views. Other public areas include a social room with a TV, games and books.
- Good facilities (e.g., bathroom, equipment), service, good dinner menu (truly worth the price), helpful, attentive and friendly staff.
- The place has character. Its a short distance away and its just a straight shot to town.
May stay was fantastic and view from room window/ balcony was spectacular. The restaurant menus had a lot of choices and the food was delicious.
From the time I checked in and out to include the restaurant waiter were professional and courteous. As a touring Motorcyclist from the US the parking was secure and under the hotel with great access.
I will keep the Hotel Arnal on my list of places to use again and info. my friends about the hotel.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Secure garage parking for our motorcycles. Good food
- Very clean hotel with helpful staff. The hotel is situated in very pictures place close to Ordessa national park.
Nestled in the Aragonese village of Labuerda, this charming hotel has a terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside. It is located in a quiet area 3 minutes’ drive from Aínsa.The hotel is set close to Cinca River and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. You can practice skiing in the winter months and over the summer enjoy rambling, climbing or potholing in nearby Guara. Motorbikes and bicycles can be parked in the hotel garage.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and free WiFi. Guests can also use the public swimming pool, located 2 minutes’ walk away, for free. All rooms include a TV with English and French channels.Head to the Hotel Turmo’s pleasant restaurant where you can sample characteristic, mountain cuisine and home-made cookery. Grab a snack from the cafe from 09:00 until 23:00.
Very good and comfortable rooms.
Extremely kind and welcoming stuff
Very Good breakfast
Very clean and modern facilities. Helpful staff. Great location – a quick drive into Ainsa and very convenient for a wide range of hiking in the area. Rooms at the back have great views of countryside and mountains.
Friendly bar/cafeteria is popular with locals and an alternative to the restaurant if you want a quick meal or drink. Restaurant is a good value with local food.
- Friendly reception and travel advice, good restaurant with generous dishes. Very good value. Good choice for a stopover from Pyrenees to Madrid, easy to locate at end of day. Beautiful rock view on back court
Manager was very helpful & advised of alternate route to Barcelona which was brilliant, fantastic scenery & places to visit. Meals were more than ample, tasty & varied, excellent value.
Location is easy to find with great views.
- Convenience of location on our route and the manager’s local tips. He was obviously ver y proud of his local region.
- Very good and comfortable rooms.
Cinca Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Escalona, near the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered on site.Facilities at the Cinca include a lounge with a fireplace and a library. The restaurant offers meals in a traditional setting. There is also a café and a summer terrace. Public areas are all air conditioned.The Hotel Cinca is located yards from the River Cinca, ideal for swimming. It is a short drive to the Pirineo Aragonés Ski Resort.Rooms offer heating and a TV. They are en suite, with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.
- Great location in the Pyrenees, just off the main road. Beautiful hotel with bar and restaurant facilities. Great food and friendly welcoming staff. Good parking area for motorcycle.
- The service from the owners of the hotel were very good.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast and dinner were very good for people who went hiking every day – like us. Also the beer on the terasse was a highlight.
Clean and tidy and excellent value for money
The staff are very friendly
Other hotels closer to the Odessa gorge cost up to 3 times more, but if you are looking for a bed and nothing ‘fancy’ then this is a good place to stay
Various rooms, some with balcony
Simple breakfast included, bar and evening meal available
Located near to the river – the locals go in for a dip under a nearby bridge
Situated just off the main road down a short track, it is quite but at the back you can hear the river running….but not much else!
The old town of Ainsa is close with good eating choices and well worth a visit
One route into the Odessa george is just a short distance down the road (this road is very,very ‘bendy’)
- Al fresco dining under an awning during a thunderstorm. Pictorial menu, good English spoken
Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, 0.9 mi from Ainsa, Hotel Peña Montañesa features an indoor pool, hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool. Set in gardens, the hotel also offers mountain views and a tennis court.All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms have a spa bath and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant offers set menus and à la carte options. There are 2 dining rooms, one of which has a covered terrace with panoramic mountain views.The hotel’s seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by pretty gardens, features scenic views of the Pyrenees, and there is also a children’s playground.There is a tour desk and the hotel is around 6.2 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The town of Ainsa is a declared historic monument of artistic value.
- The accommodation, location, food and the indoor secure motorcycle parking.
- Great value at the restaurant! We ate all our meals there!
- Staff friendly and helpful. Buffet dinner available one night of our stay. Air conditioning in room.
- Nice location with beautiful view from the garden.
- Room is clean, food is good but a little pricey. Staff is very friendly and nice
The traditional Casa Notario is located in the village of Asin de Broto, in the Aragonese Pyrenees, 15 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park, it offers wonderful views.The apartments in the Casa Notario have TVs, kitchen and private bathrooms. The rooms have private bathrooms and access to a shared dining room and kitchen.The Notario’s attractive gardens have loungers and a barbecue area. There is also a tour desk and a bar.The area is popular for hunting, fishing and horse-riding. Panticosa is just over 30 minutes’ drive away.
- It is a very lonely (especially in november) place up in the mountains, I’ve heard wild pigs running quite near the hotel). Great view from the window.
- The fact we could use an outdoor barbecue was amazing, superb views from the room. Lovely to sit outside too.
- The views were stunning, and the rooms although basic are very comfortable. It’s an amusing place in as much as the staff (just two people) we saw are clearly running the whole thing but it’s out of season so it would be unfair to judge. Although there was no food advertised, they did manage to make us pizza and keep us topped off with beer.
- nice small room which is adequate for sleeping. the bathroom was tiny and difficult to get into the shower but was nice once in. it is a lovely older building so no sound proofing.
- Self catering facilities excellent and WiFi updated. Value for money and views
Hotel Meson de L’Ainsa
One of our top picks in Aínsa.Meson de L’Ainsa’s rooms have free Wi-Fi, HD TV and views of the Medieval town of Ainsa, in the Pyrenees. This modern hotel is set on the banks of the River Ara.All rooms have views of the mountains or of the river and charming historic center of Ainsa.In the summer, guests have free access to the town’s public swimming pool, 5 minutes’ walk away. Staff at the hotel can provide maps and information about the region.The Meson de L’Ainsa has a traditional restaurant with home-made Pyrenean cuisine. It also serves wines from nearby Somontano.The property has free parking for cars, as well as secure bicycle parking.
- The location , cleanliness & helpful, friendly staff.
- It had that best view of the village on the hill and easy access to the town. Also. FREE PARKING ..
Car park is behind the hotel. The town can be easily access by walk in very short distance just across the bridge.
Good value for money.
- Great location, great rooms, good value for its price
- The view from the window/french door, the modern clean simple rooms with good climate control. Choice of fresh air or climate control. The friendly help.
This characteristic, mountain-style hotel is located in the Ordesa Valley, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Pyrennes. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa and free WiFi.The spa at Hotel Silken Ordesa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. A range of health and beauty treatments are also available.The rooms feature a simple design and come with a flat-screen TV. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Silken Ordesa offers a traditional restaurant, serving homemade dishes characteristic of the region. The lounge area has a fireplace and there is a bar area.Torla is approximately 0.6 mi from the hotel while Ordesa National Park is just 1,650 feet away. Guests can enjoy a number of activities in the area such as hiking, fishing and adventure sports.
- Very nice, quiet property with free parking. Also you can arrange for a picnic lunch and bus tickets if visiting the park.
I has a spacious room on the third floor, with modern bathroom. Everything felt new and clean. The king sized bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The sound insulation between rooms is excellent. We ate in the restaurant one night and enjoyed the food.
The receptionist was very helpful with information about hiking.
- Great location. Bus to Ordesa National Park picked us up right outside the hotel.
- The staff were nice, the spa was excellent and the food at the restaurant was delicious.
- Room was a duplex and very comfortable, clean, wifi was really good
Just 6.2 mi from Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park, Hotel Badain offers modern rooms with mountain views. Set in Lafortunada, next to the Cinca River, it features a restaurant with a terrace.Each spacious room at Hotel Badain has simple, attractive décor. There is free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom.The Badain’s restaurant offers traditional Aragonese dishes, with both set menus and à la carte options. There is also a bar with a terrace.The hotel has an ideal setting for skiing and is a 30-minute drive from Piau Engaly-Aragnouet Ski Resort in France, and cross-country skiing at Valle Vio-Fanlo. It is also close to the Pineta and Chistau valleys. There is a public pool and public tennis courts within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.Huesca is a 90-minute drive from the Badain. The French border is 16 mi away.
- Although small, everything inside was fully renovated and new. The landlady was super nice, provided washing up services for no extra charge, gave us recommendations on hikes and restaurants, changed our room when asked for 2 beds instead of one, all with a smile! Thank you Carmen!
- La cama es cómoda. La situación para hacer rutas al monte perdido está bien.
- L’amabilitat del personal, des dels propietaris fins a la cuinera, qui per cert cuina molt be.
- La ubicación al lado del rio es muy bonita. Las instalaciones interiores muy limpias y ordenadas.
Bien ubicado en Lafortunada, sencillo y muy limpio, con instalaciones renovadas en las habitaciones.
Personal muy amable
Los Siete Reyes
An old carefully restored traditional mansion in the unique setting in the historic center of the stunning medieval town of Ainsa.The hotel has 6 light ample rooms that have been created using wood, stone and alabaster making a comfortable, elegant base to use while discovering the Pyrenees and all its splendor.Ainsa is located between the National Park of Ordesa and the Posets-Maladeta and Sierra de Guara Natural Parks. An ideal location for outdoor pursuits.
- the staff was very helpful. they gave us great advice about restaurants and unusual places to visit
The room was very well appointed and large with a good-sized bathroom and separate toilet. There was also a sectioned off area for luggage storage and a cupboard with drawers and plentiful hanging space. The king size bed was comfortable with fresh, crisp linen.
An ample breakfast was served in the basement/cellar, which had beautiful medieval stone ambience. The location of the hotel is right on Plaza Mayor where you will find several good eating and drinking establishments. There is reasonably priced parking within a few minutes easy walk of the hotel. Miguel was a great host and was helpful with any of our requests; and thankfully, speaks good English as our Spanish is basic at best!
- This place is amazing! First and foremost – the view from the room, the mountains, the tranquility, everything you wish for on a vacation! The room itself is perfect – lots of room for everything, huge comfy bed, large bathroom, all clean and modern, though the building is a part of the old city, it is perfectly renovated. Staff is very very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
- Clean, comfortable, beautiful hotel. Easy to find a hotel once you are in old town of Ainsa. Free and huge public parking space nearby.
- Incredible vista from our balcony, enormous room, great English speaking staff, amazing!
Top Hotels In Buerba Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buerba Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buerba Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buerba Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!