10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buenavista Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Buenavista Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buenavista Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buenavista Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buenavista Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buenavista Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buenavista Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buenavista Castile And Leon:
Hotel Cuatro Calzadas
Just off the A-66 motorway, 9.3 mi from Salamanca, the Cuatro Calzadas has a swimming pool, tennis court, gardens and a children’s play area. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.The large rooms in the Hotel Cuatro Calzadas have TV, heating and a work desk, and some have balconies. The hotel also has family rooms.The Cuatro Calzadas serves a varied breakfast and the restaurant specializes in Castilian delicacies such as Jamón de Bellota. There is also a bar, and the hotel can arrange packed lunches.Paddle tennis courts and a riding school can be found just 650 feet from the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The La Covatilla ski resort is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Comfortable one night stay on the way to Salamanca
- Rooms were clean, but a little stuffy. No a/c, only heat. If you opened the window you can get flies and noise. No screens.
Great restaurant the best and biggest steaks ever, not many speak English but the one that does is
very helpful, Rooms clean and nice and big, you get a lot for your money.
- We’ve been to this hotel many times on our way south. Excellent location, rooms are fine. They accept dogs, but now charge a small fee. The restaurant is very good, although this time we did find the quality had gone down a bit, but the staff in the restaurant are very helpful and efficient.
arrived late evening to a very warm welcome from the staff. Enjoyed their set menu which was excellent value. Room was comfortable with a good bathroom. Breakfast with homemade cake and lovely coffee.
It was very easy to walk the dog outside. Would stay there again.
Hotel Mozárbez Salamanca
Hotel Mozárbez Salamanca is located 5 minutes’ drive from Salamanca and 1,650 feet from A66 Motorway. Set in gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor pool and children’s playground.Rooms at Hotel Mozárbez feature air conditioning and heating, free Wi-Fi, a TV, and a mini-bar available on request. There is a work desk and all rooms have private bathrooms.The hotel includes a restaurant and a dining room where dinner is served. There are vending machines at reception, where you can buy snacks and drinks. The tour desk provides information on the local area.
- Accomodation was 1st clas . Food good and good value
- Lovely large room. Spotlessly clean bathroom. Very comfortable. Easy to find off the motorway. Wifi easy to connect in the bedroom. There was Room Service too!
- Location was easily accessible from the highway. The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and buffet style breakfast had a really good selection.
- Liked how easy it was to find, modern room and hotel with restaurant, friendly english speaking staff
the food at the restaurant
friendliness of staff
location to go south of Spain from France
This family-run is located just outside the town of Alba de Tormes, 12 mi from Salamanca. It offers a popular restaurant serving home-made meals. The bus station is just 350 feet away.The spacious rooms in the Alameda all have free Wi-Fi and heating. All have private bathrooms with baths.A pool, football pitch and tennis courts are located just 150 feet from the hotel. The Tormes River is 650 feet away, and is popular for walks. Central Alba de Tormes is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- I’m very happy with the location – a few minutes’s walk away from the city centre, and also very close to the bus station.
- I liked the location.The hotel is on the outer edge of the town all by itself.No soap was provided.
El personal es muy profesional y agradable.
El restaurante y la cafetería funcionan muy bien y la comida es muy adecuada.
- La comida del restaurante estaba muy buena y la habitación muy limpia
- La cena en la cafetería estuvo muy bien de atención y servicio
Villas de Miranda
Villas de Miranda is offering accommodations in Miranda de Azán. This 3-star hotel offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel has a terrace.Salamanca is 7 miles from Villas de Miranda.
- Lovely building, nicely finished and well equipped rooms, good towels. Garden with climbing frames and slides went down very well with the kids, location quiet and sleepy.
No restaurant open no reception open when leaving so had to leave key in room
Not what we thought the hotel would be
- Will be a nice place once renovations are complete and advertised correctly so people are not miss lead. Staff tried hard to communicate.
- La gran amplitud de la habitación. Las dos grandes televisiones.
- bien ubicado cerca de Salamanca y de la autovía. Habitación amplia, baño amplio. Te dejan lo necesario para que desayunes si quieres en la habitación. Correcta relación calidad-precio.
Hotel Rural Salvatierra
Featuring pretty, green gardens and a furnished terrace, Hotel Rural Salvatierra is located in Salvatierra de Tormes, overlooking Santa Teresa Lake. Modern rooms feature air-conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Rural Salvatierra includes a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The Duplex Suites also include a lounge area and a private terrace with views of the lake.Salvatierra Hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar. There is also a library with lots of books and reading chairs. The property offers activities such as canoeing and other water sports.The Sierra de Bejar Mountains are around 30 minutes’ drive away, and there you will find La Covatilla Ski Slopes. Salamanca is also a 30-minute drive away via the A66 Motorway, and free private parking is available at Hotel Rural Salvatierra.
- Unique location, tranquil, comfortable, great staff and good value for money.
Having stayed here before and enjoyed it so much we went out of our way to return, this time recommending friends to join us.
This place is a hidden gem, good food, beautiful quiet and relaxing location everything you need to relax and enjoy after a long drive.
- Comfortable room, excellent dinner. Very nice staff. Just three or 4 km away from the motorway. We stopped here on our way to catch the ferry at Santander and it is an excellent stop off. We will be staying there again on our way back to Portugal. Excellent value. A real find. 🤗
- Excellent view, small room but confortable, excellent breakfast, excellent dinner, very good host
- Lovely comfortable hotel with good food. Evening meal really good.
Tryp Salamanca Montalvo Hotel
Offering free WiFi and free parking, the modern Tryp Salamanca Montalvo Hotel is located by Via de la Plata, just 5 minutes’ drive from central Salamanca. A bus stop is located 150 feet away.All rooms include 32″ flat-screen TV with Canal+ and international channels, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, a mini-bar, safe and private bathroom. Some rooms enjoy views over the city.The hotel offers a quality breakfast buffet, an on site coffee shop, and its own La Terraza del Montalvo restaurant. There is a garden with a children’s play area including a slide and swings.The hotel is located in the Montalvo Business Park.
The is hotel is ok for 1 night. Easy acces to the highway.
The breakfast was very good!
- Helpful and friendly staff. Great food in the restaurant and served with a smile and caring for our needs.
- Good food, good staff and very comfortable but also extremely handy for the main roads without going into the city if you are passing through.all ok
- Have stayed here several times. Always a pleasant stay – staff friendly, room very comfortable and dinner in restaurant good value.
- Didnt have breakfast. Had to Leave at 3am, to travel on.
- The is hotel is ok for 1 night. Easy acces to the highway.
Hotel Regio is a large complex located 10 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Salamanca. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gym and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Regio are spacious and feature a balcony and . Each room features a private bathroom, mini-bar, a safe and air conditioning.Facilities at the Hotel Regio include a restaurant and bar. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace, basketball court, tennis courts and car rental. Free parking is also available.The Hotel Regio is located 20 minutes’ drive from Salamanca Airport and 15 minutes’ drive to Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca’s Train Station can be reached in around 10 minutes, by car.Hourly buses to central Salamanca stop close to the hotel.
- I liked the location close to the motorway, the facilities including easy parking and the large swimming pool, the size of the bedroom, the hospitality and efficiency of the staff and, overall, the good quality to price ratio. I am pleased to recommend this place.
- easy and cheap bus ride to town. Large room, very clean good view, balcony.
- I asked for a room at the front and they organised that for me, excellent. I always stay here on my trips to UK and back, never disappointed.
- Clean and comfortable room. Location of the hotel was good.
- Good position out of the town with lots of secure parking.
Apartahotel Casablanca is located in a quiet area of Santa Marta de Tormes, 3.1 mi from Salamanca’s historic center. It features self-catering accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free parking.The apartments offer plenty of natural light, and feature a seating area and a kitchen. There is a double bedroom and a private bathroom. Some apartments have a terrace. Towels and bed linen are included.The building is surrounded by gardens, and there is a cycling lane which leads to the city center. There are bars, supermarkets, restaurants and swimming pools in the surroundings.A regular bus route is 1 minutes’ walk from the aparthotel and will take you to the center of Salamanca. Salamanca’s Cathedral and the University area can be reached in approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the apartments.
- It’s right next to an huge empty field where dog owners walk their dogs. Perfect for those traveling with dogs. Clean and easy place to stay.
Clean apartment, missed not having an oven, but there was a microwave.
No Kettle, why do so many Apartments in Spain and Portugal not
- The apartment was lovely , absolutely ideal for us and our dog. Very nice staff on reception both when we arrived and checked out . Very convenient location and outstanding value for money. We would recommend it to our friends and would definitely stay again . Private parking available which was great.
- Staff were great, the apartment was nice and had an air-conditioning unit which was good as it was a very hot, sunny day.
Great apartment, not 4star but very comfortable.
We loved it, it had everything we needed.
The local bus cost $1.40 euro to get into Salamanca,very easy.
We walked through the local parks, went to everyday markets,all in the area of the apartment
Sercotel Horus Salamanca
Horus Salamanca has a seasonal outdoor pool, tennis court, a spa and free Wi-Fi zone. It is located next to El Tormes Shopping Center, 1.2 mi from Salamanca’s historic center.Bedrooms at the Horus Salamanca are decorated with elegant furniture and carpeted floors. They all include air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning, while à la carte meals are served in the Arcadia restaurant. The Salamanca Horus also has a café-bar.The hotel is located a 5-minute drive from Salamanca center, including the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor and famous Salamanca University. Free public parking is available on site.
For us the Hotel location is much better than travelling into the city centre. Over the years it has
altered and we find it takes far longer to get in and out
- Breakfast buffet was excellent, we’ll worth the price.
- Clean, easy free parking, friendly staff at reception
- Very pleased with the hotel and the location was perfect,
- Friendly staff. Good location. Free parking. Swimming pool.
- For us the Hotel location is much better than travelling into the city centre. Over the years it has
The Emperatriz III is located on the entrance to Salamanca, close to the N-501. It has a swimming pool, free parking for cars and free WiFi throughout.The rooms at the Emperatriz III are spacious and have plenty of natural light. All have private bathrooms, TV and mini-bar. They also have a safe, heating and air conditioning.The Emperatriz III has large gardens. It also has a cafeteria-restaurant where you can enjoy international dishes.The spa at Hotel Emperatriz III includes a steam room, sauna and a Scottish shower. You can use the spa at an extra cost and with a previous reservation.Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor is just 25 minutes walk from the hotel, and the hotel is next to the El Tormes Shopping Center. Salamanca Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes.
- Great hotel. Awesome breakfast. 2 km from center of Salamanca.
- Faded elegance of the hotel was good. Available bar and garden to relax in after a long journey.
- Convenient location as a stop to/from ferry. They welcome dogs so that’s a big tick from me.
- The staff are very helpful and welcoming. It’s a convenient stop-over Santander to Costa del Sol and vice versa. Adequate parking facilities.
- En-suite bathroom and allows our small dog to stay free of charge
Top Hotels In Buenavista Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buenavista Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buenavista Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buenavista Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!