10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buellton California – Top Hotel Reviews
Buellton California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buellton California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buellton California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buellton California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buellton California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buellton California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buellton California:
Sideways Inn – Buellton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sideways Inn – Buellton offers accommodations in Buellton, just 31 miles from Santa Barbara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Solvang is 3.2 miles from Sideways Inn – Buellton, and Santa Maria is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The rooms are very nice and provide all the things that you could want.
The pancake bar as well as the kitchen and cleaning staff were wonderful. Very accommodating and helpful.
I always love that the rooms don’t have carpet and love the modern decor.
- Comfortable beds and pillows. Clean rooms. Great amenities (fire pits near room). The hotel’s pub was under renovation, and looks like it will add another great amenity to the hotel when completed.
- Nicely updated. Clean add comfortable. Staff was great. I’ll be na h when the renovations are done on The Lounge! B breakfast was unremarkable.
- The pool area and firepits were awesome. The room was very clean and very nicely updated. Spacious bathroom. The bar open late was a nice option once everything else closed.
Pea Soup Andersen’s Inn
Located off Highway 101, this Buellton, California hotel is near 55 area wineries, including Sunstone Vineyards & Winery. It features an outdoor pool and mini golf. Spacious guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at Pea Soup Andersen’s Inn. The traditionally styled rooms feature warm colors and include a cable TV.Inn Pea Soup Andersen’s offers an on-site business center for guest use. Pastries, coffee and orange juice are provided each morning.Free breakfast includes breakfast danish, juice and coffee and tea.This hotel is a 12-minute drive from The River Course at the Alisal. The entrance to Vandenberg Air Force Base is about a 30-minute drive away.
- This hotel for the price is well worth it. It is 3 miles to Solvang. The room is very basic bit is clean and bed was comfortable. The breakfast room is nice but limited options, bread or toast, assorted Danish pastries, coffee, tea, oj, and cranberry juice. The hotel room has a mini refrigerator and a mini microwave. Note there is a big step to get into breakfast room, and hotel has 2 floors and no elevator.
- Great location, close to everything. Super clean and comfy. Our key didn’t work the first time but the guy at the front desk took care of it right away. Beds are actually not nice. Not like other places where I stayed before.
- The room was much larger than most rooms I have stayed in for the price I paid. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large enough that you didn’t feel like you were in a closet.
- The swimming pool were heated, we went at 9pm and we had the pool all to ourselves. There is a jacuzzi right next to the swimming pool. There is a chain restaurant called pea soup Anderson’s next to the hotel, as a hotel guest we got 10% off the menu
- Bed was very comfortable! Nice, clean, large room!
Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, Ca
Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, Ca offers accommodations in Buellton.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Barbara is 31 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, Ca, and Solvang is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Continental breakfast was great…plenty of choices.
- Nice breakfast included. Great contemporary room and very spacious.
- I liked the view from our room, the outside firepits and the breakfast was like the other Hampton Inns.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Close to wineries and Solvang.
- Very clean, easy on and off freeway to enter hotel
Quality Inn Santa Ynez Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Santa Ynez Valley offers accommodations in Buellton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Barbara is 31 miles from Quality Inn Santa Ynez Valley, and Solvang is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The beds we’re very comfortable so we’re the pillows…breakfast was awesome a variety of everything something for everyone..even vegans..or meat lovers.. delicious. Looking forward to our next stay at one of your locations.
It was immaculate and nicely landscaped and looked practically new inside and out..The bathroom had floor to ceiling travertine around the tub and the bathroom sink was in a separate location from the toilet and shower making it VERY CONVENIENT. The bed was one of the most comfortable of any hotel I have ever stayed at.. There were warm chocolate chip cookies on the counter when we got there and a basket of red delicious apples as well as coffee and tea.. On a scale of 1 to 10 ,for the price that we paid, I would rate it a 14… We will go out of our way to stay there again….
- The staff was very friendly. Always helpful. Especially the housekeepers.
- The room was so much nicer than we expected and they allowed dogs.
- The breakfast was amazing the eggs were real not boiled and a lot of options.
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
Featuring a spacious outdoor swimming pool, this certified green Buellton, California hotel is less than a 5 minute drive from Cold Heaven Cellars, Standing Sun Cellars, Mosby Winery & Vineyard. Spacious rooms with balconies are offered.Offering a patio or balcony, each spacious room includes a work desk and sitting area at Santa Ynez Valley Marriott. They come with a small refrigerator, ironing facilities, and cable TV. Some rooms feature a spa bathtub.At the Starting Gate Restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine on the outdoor patio. The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott has a Starbucks Coffee, and a pub with billiards. Guests can enjoy a fireside terrace and Winner’s Circle Lounge on site.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy massage therapy sessions, available at the spa. A fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment is on site.Tennis, racquetball and bocce ball facilities are provided. Nearby activities include bike trails, hiking and horseback riding.
- Just a one night stay so, not very much to talk about except for the comfort and cleanliness.
- The staff were fantastic,from the check in desk to the staff at the restaurant and bar, great location to explore many other towns and wineries.
- The breakfast was nice. Property was very clean and modern. I like the USB ports in all the plugs.
- The staff treated my granddaughter like a princess. It was her birthday.Nadine set everything up.Above and beyond?
- Extremely pleasant staff. Only one change I would recommend, they should put throw rugs/carpets on the wood floors as we found them them to be cold, other than that EVERYTHING else was met to our expectations.
One of our top picks in Solvang.Kronborg Inn is located in Solvang, just 28 miles from Santa Barbara.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Maria is 30 miles from Kronborg Inn, and Santa Ynez is 4.1 miles from the property. Santa Barbara Airport is 21 miles away.
- Nice Hotel in an funny Scandinavian village that looks like specially built for tourists 🙂
- Great location and great comfortable room. Continental breakfast was great!
- The room was clean and well maintained. It included a microwave and refrigerator – which is nice when traveling with kids. We loved the jacuzzi tub.
- The easy drive in was a bonus, the small pool and spa would be a nice little extra but weather too cold for us to use them in winter, the continental breakfast was ideal for us.
- The room was comfortable and quiet in a good area clean and very nice
Svendsgaard’s Lodge- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
In the heart of the Danish Village, this non-smoking Solvang hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi. Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country is 10 miles away.Guest rooms at ABVI/Svendsgaard’s Lodge feature a flat-screen TV with HBO movie channels. For convenience, all of the air-conditioned rooms provide a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.Svendsgaard’s Lodge serves a daily continental breakfast consisting of Danish pastries, bagels, orange juice, tea and coffee. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on-site.River Course Golf Course is a 3-minute drive from this hotel. Chumash Indian Casino is 3 miles away.
- The Location is good, and very lovely place to stay.
- I like the location just walking distance most of the shops and restaurants. I also like that they offer a complimentary breakfast.
- Location is good. Room is clean and spacious. The lady serving breakfast is super nice.
- The facade of the hotel and its location, right in the heart of Solvang.
Hotel was nicer than expected; a little outdated, but nice.
Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Easy walking to all the places in Solvang; just a short drive to Los Olivos.
King Frederik Inn
Located 5 miles from the Santa Ynez Winery, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. All rooms provide a cable TV with extended channels. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast.The Danish-inspired rooms at the King Frederik Inn are comfortably furnished and feature blue and cream decor. All rooms include ironing and coffee facilities.The hotel has a business center and meeting facilities. On-site vending machines provide snacks and drinks. Free internet access is available throughout the hotel and free guest parking is available.A 7-minute drive from the hotel, Chumash Casino provides entertainment options. River Course at the Alisal is a 5-minute drive from the Solvang King Frederik Inn.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful! Also the breakfast is from a local bakery and absolutely delicious! It’s in a great location to walk around Solvang.
- The staff were very courteous and accommodating. Thanks for a painless and pleasant stay.
- Location is perfect, and the staff at the front desk is nice, the room is ordinary motel type, clean, comfortable, not much to say.
- The bed felt great. I loved that everything was in walking distance. I would definately stay here again. I liked that we were able to check in a hour earlier since our room was ready.
- It’s perfectly centered downtown in between all the shops!
Wine Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Wine Valley Inn offers accommodations in Solvang, just 28 miles from Santa Barbara.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Santa Maria is 30 miles from Wine Valley Inn, and Santa Ynez is 3.9 miles from the property. Santa Barbara Airport is 21 miles away.
- Loved the fireplace, breakfast was excellent, staff was very accommodating. Beautiful hotel in the center of a charming Dutch village. We were there Tuesday, and our friends were there Friday, to our recommendation. They are also thrilled with both the hotel and the village.
- The location is great and the property itself is beautiful. We had some difficulty checking-in, with our first room having a heating malfunction. We were then bounced from room to room until we finally received the type of room which we had booked albeit it was a bit smaller than the original first room (but still okay). We booked a loft style room since we thought it would be great for our baby; however, it ended up being super hot upstairs and cool downstairs so it wasn’t as ideal as we had thought it would be. Breakfast was included and the staff was very friendly. Overall would recommend this property.
- For our second night, the hotel gave us a reasonably priced upgrade to one of their fabulous cottages, which was night and day from our first room.
- Room was great…except the coffee. Had a room overlooking the garden. Inn was close to everything yet off the Main Street.
- Staffs are very nice and location is near by downtown.
Located in Solvang in the region of California, 27 miles from Santa Barbara, Hotel Corque features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Maria is 30 miles from Hotel Corque, and Santa Ynez is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent pool hotel in town, walking distance to all Solvang restaurants, shops, and tasting rooms
Great location – walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Parking was very convenient.
I felt safe when I stayed there.
Nice cozy decor.
- Room was spacious and clean. It was very quiet and relaxing
- Bed was like a cloud room is always clean and the staffs always friendly
- Qualiity of furnishings, cleanliness and closeness to downtown
Top Hotels In Buellton California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buellton California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buellton California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buellton California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!