10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bue Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bue Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bue Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bue Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bue Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bue Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bue Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bue Hainaut Province:
Hotel La Sablière
La Sablière offers elegantly decorated rooms with free WiFi, set on the edge of the Kluisbos in the Flemish Ardennes. All rooms open onto a balcony or terrace.Rooms at this 3-star hotel come with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries. Wooden beamed-ceilings, large windows, and warm colours are part of the décor. All rooms have a seating area and a bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A rich buffet-style breakfast is served daily. In the evening, guests can enjoy classic Belgian and French dishes at the restaurant. They can also relax with a glass of wine or local beer in the bar.Ronse, Oudenaarde, Kortrijk and Doornik are all within a 30-minute drive away.
- The hotel is beautifully furnished and verycomfortable. The staff are all charming and helpful.
The hotel looks impressive and is decorated in a good style. It looks as though somebody has paid a lot of attention to detail and lighting. The effect is very pleasing and I immediately liked being there.
The food in the Restaurant was superb and nicely presented.
The service and attention was excellent and everyone made me feel welcome.
Breakfast was a relaxing experience with a nice selection of food and scrambled eggs better than I can make!
- Ive was helpful and friendly from booking to departure. A professionally run and beautiful hotel.
- Hilltop location with nice views, superb staff/owner attention, delicious food, and beautiful décor. will come back!
The owner and staff were extremely helpful and very good with our young children.
Our family room was lovely with a large outside terrace area (shame the weather wasn’t so lovely).
The whole hotel was very clean (and I am particularly picky about this) and the evening meal was amazing. They even catered for our picky children and did small portions of adults meals rather than choosing from the children’s section of the menu. I would definitely recommend this hotel, it is worth the money. You do get what you pay for in this instance!!
Hôtel & Spa Bagatelle
Located in Dergneau, 23 miles from Lille, Hôtel & Spa Bagatelle features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Ghent is 24 miles from Hôtel & Spa Bagatelle, and Mons is 25 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 42 miles away.
- Private, quiet, cozy, and hidden away from touristy.
- eigenaren waren ontzettend klantvriendelijk. Superservice. Spa was prima geregeld. Keurige kamer. Helemaal niets op aan te merken
- Heel vriendelijke ontvangst – Propere en mooi ingerichte kamers – Leuke salons verspreid over de verdiepingen – Lekker en goedkoop (basis) ontbijt
- La gentillesse et la disponibilité des propriétaires de l’hôtel. Un espace extérieur magnifique qui permet de ce détendre après le travail. Les chambres sont spacieuses et très jolies.
- Séjours en amoureux rien à dire hôtel chambre vue déjeuné tout était impeccable merci encore de l’accueil je le recommande et un plus les chiens sont gratuit on a pu en profiter merci
T Bed & De Tafel
Located in Avelgem in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 20 miles from Lille, T Bed & De Tafel features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Ghent is 23 miles from T Bed & De Tafel, and Ieper is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 39 miles from T Bed & De Tafel.
- the room was spacious with a large comfortable bed,the bathroom was large and very clean.the location was superb for cycling.the owner and his wife were very helpful,relaxed and friendly.the breakfast was very nice,with plenty of choice and delicious coffee.the highlight for us was the evening meals, they were superb,using local produce.i would say i have never been served food better tasting than this.the whole stay was an absolutely brilliant experience and we will definately return to this hotel again. very good value for money
The hotel is located outside the city centre of Avelgem which makes it a very peaceful and quiet place to stay.
The rooms are very clean, sufficiently spacious and offer all necessary comfort.
We really enjoyed breakfast, which included several kinds of breads and home-made jams.
– Room – Clean, bright, airy; lots of really nice little touches. Good balcony
– Bathroom – Well designed and thought through
– Food – brilliant, again with so many delightful extra touches. Breakfast featured home made produce.
- It is more than we expected. Everything from room to service were excellent. I got more than I paid for.
- The room was comfy and bright, had access to the outdoor easily. Calm area.Nice shower. The mirrors were big and useful. Great bed. Fast hot water. Close to the water, nice area to walk arround, to come and rest and relax. Will come back.
Hostellerie Lou Pahou
Located in the center of Ronse in the Flemish Ardennes, this old mansion, dating back to 1900, has been fully renovated into a charming hotel with all modern comforts.Situated within walking distance of the famous Grote Markt and the other main attractions of this historic area, the hotel offers the ideal location for exploring the sights of cultural importance and the surrounding towns and cities.After a long day of sightseeing, you can return to the hotel and enjoy a meal in the restaurant or a drink in the bar, before returning to the comfort of your room for a peaceful night’s sleep.
An extensive, appetising continental breakfast, with plenty of choice in sweet or salty fillings.
Both fruit yoghurt and OJ were less than gastronomical however.
- The atmosphere of the building. The pleasant staff, the tasty special local beer which was recommended by the owner. Allthough we requested an very early breakfast (6am) the owner offered us a complete breakfast including fried eggs. Great!
De kamer vonden wij zeer aangenaam, mooie inloopdouche.
De ligging: dicht bij het centrum.
Grande chambre avec coin salon. Belle maison de maître à l’ancienne.
Petit déjeuner complet, avec oeufs et saumon fumé. Et large choix de fromage.
Aucune nuisance à proximité.
Comfortabel hotel gelegen in het centrum van Ronse. Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst.
- An extensive, appetising continental breakfast, with plenty of choice in sweet or salty fillings.
Auberge St. Sebastien
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Auberge St. Sebastien is located in Ronse in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Lille is 25 miles from Auberge St. Sebastien, and Ghent is 22 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 40 miles away.
- The staff were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for us,Nice breakfast.
- The very friendly personnel Senior & Junior, e.g. even late arrival there was no issue. Location of the Hotel is perfect when staying in Ronse.
- Very friendly staff, lovely breakfast, handy for Ronse centre.
What was good.
The little aviary was nice.
The location was also good in downtown. Breakfast was cheerfully provided.
- The people who run the hotel were really friendly, took time out to talk to us even when they were busy. Nothing appeared too much trouble. We were on a cycling holiday and they let us store the bikes onsite rather than in our car. Breakfasts were a very good mix of continental style breads, pastries, meats etc and we could also have cooked eggs if we wanted. Everything about our stay made it the best overall cycling trip we have had.
Located in Ronse, 26 miles from Lille, Hoevehotel Ronse features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 21 miles from Hoevehotel Ronse, and Mons is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 39 miles from Hoevehotel Ronse.
- Every thing, the welcome could not have been better, great food.
- Goede en rustige accommodatie en toch vlakbij Ronse centrum. De goede ontvangst door Bert en Vero en de moeite die ze doen om het je naar de zin te maken.
- De kamer was erg proper en verzorgd, ik was alleen in een kamer van 4 volwassenen, er was maar 1 stoel. Zeer uitgebreid ontbijt, met ruime keuze aan broodjes, kazen, charcuterie en streekproducten.
- Heerlijk grote kamer, mooie omgeving en prima ontbijt.
- Vriendelijke mensen; mogelijkheid om ‘s avonds een warme maaltijd te hebben; veilige fietsenberging; ruime kamer
Floreal Le Panoramique
Floreal Le Panoramique is on hill, with all rooms and a restaurant overlooking the surrounding Tournai scenery. It offers comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.The rooms feature light colors and simple furnishings. They come with cable TV, a private bathroom and a work desk.Les Cinq Clochers restaurant offers French cuisine meals for dinner. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The center of Tournai is 15 minutes away by car. The center of Lille is 19 miles away.
- Bedroom was nicely decorated and furnished. Comfortable, usable for business purposes and generally, very happy. Toilet a bit on the small side (separate from bathroom). But general facilities clean and very good standard. View from balcony is superb and location is quite and very pleasant.
- Very friendly receptionist.Lovely view from the Balcony of our room.
- Great view, quiet location and a big room with a comfortable bed.
- Great location; above average food though not exceptional.
- Comfortable bed, lovely balcony, lovely view (although I was shocked by all the lights at night), close to Tournai which is a beautiful city.
Hotel Leopold Oudenaarde
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Leopold Oudenaarde offers accommodations in Oudenaarde. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 30 miles from Hotel Leopold Oudenaarde, and Lille is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very good breakfast. Free parking right outside the hotel. Would definitely go again.
- Excellent central location. Great staff, service and facilities. We went on cycles and the cycle specific garage was brilliant.
- Lovely clean and friendly hotel. Made to few very welcome without the staff being over bearing.
- 24h reception, spacy and modern rooms, good wifi, descend medium priced restaurant, free parking close by
- Comfortable rooms, lovely breakfast, always stay here when we come to Oudenaarde
Haras des Chartreux
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Haras des Chartreux is located in Estaimbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lille is 12 miles from Haras des Chartreux, and Ieper is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 41 miles from the property.
There was only one big problem and that wasnthe cock/rooster who waked me in the early morning at 05:40 h. All other circumstances of the stay were perfect. Regards. Dr. Christoph
- My wife and I stumbled with this hotel when trying to find somewhere to stay near Tournai at last minute, and it was a positive surprise, mainly because of the beautiful chateu next to it. Aside from that the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The place has a really nice vibe and it’s at a driving distance of Tournai and Lille.
- Beautifully situated in a park and right next to a large country house / chateau
- Nice for weddings in the neighborhood. Very friendly staff!!
- Very clean and well appointed premises. The accommodation is in a block above some stables in a very quiet, tranquil location. We stayed only one night because we were only passing though but in the 6 days we were away, the best night’s sleep of the whole trip I had here. The buffet breakfast was very good and quite unexpectedly (for the money we were paying) we were also served omelettes.
- There was only one big problem and that wasnthe cock/rooster who waked me in the early morning at 05:40 h. All other circumstances of the stay were perfect. Regards. Dr. Christoph
Hotel La Pomme D’or
La Pomme d’Or is located in the heart of Oudenaarde, beautifully situated opposite to the famous Gothic town hall.La Pomme d’Or is the ideal place for a leisure trip in the historic centre of Oudenaarde. The hotel, situated on the market place (just opposite town hall), is open every day and has 10 luxury rooms. Each room has a double bed, separate bathroom, air conditioning, TV with DVD-player, safe, telephone and wireless internet. In the morning a royal breakfast-buffet is presented. Our gastronomic restaurant offers you classical French cuisine. We also have a cosy bistro and a covered terrace.
- Bed comfortable, Wifi fast and reliable, great location right in town square, eurosport on TV Channels
- Location was perfect. Easy to get to Ypres from here.
- Nice and quite hotel, well situated in the center, friendly staff
- Lovely location and great food and very nice staff
- Central location at the marketplace with very sophisticated buildings and some Christmas booth this time. Lot of restaurants around but they as well serve ecxcellent dinner.
Top Hotels In Bue Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bue Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bue Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bue Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!