10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buda Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Buda Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buda Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buda Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buda Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buda Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buda Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buda Texas:
Best Western Plus Buda Austin Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Buda Austin Inn & Suites is located in Buda, just 13 miles from Austin.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 16 miles from Best Western Plus Buda Austin Inn & Suites, and Round Rock is 30 miles from the property. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Breakfast so good. Bed was comfortable. Location was good away from the freeway so you do not hear traffic noise.
- Loved it .. 2nd time to visit.. short trip to see my brother who lives close.. just opened his new Frulatti Store in Buda so we came down to see him.. great place really inexpensive and convenient to everything. thank you
- Great stay! Hotel was very nice, great staff & breakfast was very good. We previously stayed at this hotel in November and plan to stay again when we’re in this area.
The front desk woman named Ashlyn F.
She s fantastic and awesome that she knows sign language. We communicate so good and make me feel home at the hotel. She s awesome person. Love her! I definitely will come back to the nicest hotel and hope to see her still there working. ❤️
- New Hotel,room had a stove,microwave and a nice size refrigerator.Breakfast was good with plenty to choose from.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Buda
Located in Buda, 14 miles from Austin, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Buda features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 16 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Buda, and Round Rock is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 13 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Buda.
No reviews yet.
Candlewood Suites – Buda – Austin SW
Featuring free WiFi, Candlewood Suites – Buda – Austin SW offers accommodations in Buda.Austin is 13 miles from Candlewood Suites – Buda, and San Marcos is 16 miles away. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The facility was new and well cared for. The beds were comfortable and the mini kitchen well supplied. Very adequate for our needs. I travel with my nephew who is an adult.
- The room was clean. The bed was nice and comfy. They are the only hotel in the area that allows pets.
- The comfort and style was nice. It was very clean and the staff was very nice.
- The bed was amazing, and the kitchenette space along with all of the accommodations with it were perfect! Loved the bathroom!
- The folks that handled my business were very professional and treated me like a person not a number. I appreciate it very much. Keep up the good work.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin South – Buda
Located just off I-35 and less than 15 miles southwest of downtown Austin, this Holiday Inn Express features a spacious outdoor pool. Free high-speed internet is available throughout the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin South – Buda provides modern rooms equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are included.A breakfast buffet including hot items, fruit and pastries is served each morning at the Buda Holiday Inn Express and can be enjoyed with a free copy of the morning paper.Guests have full access to an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and floor space. The business center provides a public computer, fax and printing services.The Holiday Inn Express Austin South is 13 miles from the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and less than 17 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
- I really liked the room design. Sink and ceiling fan are great!
We were in town for a wedding. We rented two rooms with two beds in each room for our family.
Rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Beds were comfortable with good sheets and lots of pillows. Plenty of towels in the bathrooms. Our room had a mini fridge, microwave and sink, like a kitchenette. Had a note that you could get plates, dishsoap etc at front desk. Would be great for somebody staying a few days. Also had a Keurig coffee pot in the room with plenty of coffee. Nice breakfast the next morning. Pretty good choice of different items. Omelettes we’re a nice change from most hotel breakfast items.
- Very friendly staff, very clean and well kept and excellent breakfast food.
- Very clean and seemed a little too nice for where it was located.
- Beds , coffee machine , snack room , pizza delivery , pool. , jacuzzi , micro , HBO
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda
Free WiFi and a continental breakfast are provided at this Buda, TX hotel. It is located 14.9 miles from Austin city centre.A flat-screen TV and a work desk are included in each guest room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda. Rooms also have coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool and hot tub. A business centre with computers and printers is also accessible on site.Plum Creek Golf Course is within 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel. San Marcos Premium Outlets are 24 miles away.
- Breakfast was good and accommodations were good as well.
- I was very satisfied with the customer service we received. The rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable and the coffee was good & hot.
- Texas shaped waffle was good. No eggs, meat, biscuits, or gravy though.
- It was very quaint and quiet, the staff were very upbeat and helpful, I would absolutely stay here again.. the only issue- I couldn’t figure out how to make the jacuzzi a bit warmer lol
- The beds are very comfortable and we loved having a ceiling fan !
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Buda.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Austin is 17 miles from Hotel Southgate Inn, and San Marcos is 12 miles away. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly.
- Very Clean , Comfortable space in rooms , Good breakfast , Very responsive to calls to office , Very nice Customer Service total in all was the best stay ever
- the elevator and the stair well had horrible smell and air seemed to be off through facility until we got to room
- Staff was wonderful. Bed was very comfortable, shower was awesome
- Just what I needed. Easy on and off of I-35. Room was clean. Bed was comfy. Extremely hot outdoors so it was nice to come back in the evening to a cool room.
Hampton Inn & Suites Buda
With easy access to Interstate 35, the attractions of downtown Austin are within driving distance of this Buda, Texas hotel, which offers a free hot breakfast every morning.Hampton Inn & Suites Buda is a completely non-smoking hotel with an indoor pool and full fitness room. Guests can work in the hotel’s business center, or use the free high-speed internet access.Within a short drive of the Buda Hampton Inn, guests can explore the city’s historic main street. Guests can also visit the nearby Carrington House Gazebo or take the drive to attractions such as the University of Texas-Austin.
- The heated pool was nice and warm but it was small.
- Overall it was a great experience. Located close to everything needed. Clean rooms and awesome breakfast.
- We enjoyed our stay. The room was nice, very clean, and open. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a good selection, and the waffles were really good. I would stay here again.
- Everything was good. This is my second tiemto stay at this hotel.
- Convenient location, dependable quality, excellent staff
Comfort Suites Buda
Comfort Suites Buda is located in Buda, just 13 miles from Austin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.San Marcos is 16 miles from Comfort Suites Buda, and Round Rock is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Reasonable, good sized rooms, good location and free breakfast.
- Loved the location. Staff was Great!!, we had an early check in . We would definitely stay here again.
- Great location very comfy the continental breakfast was super delicious actually had scrambled eggs & breakfast sausage links yum
- The bed was super comfortable !!!! I also liked the little living room area and that it had a mini fridge.
- Molly in the kitchen was excellent taking care of my needs,as I am gluten free.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle – Austin South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle – Austin South is located in Kyle, just 17 miles from Austin.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 12 miles from La Quinta Kyle – Austin South, and New Braunfels is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
We didn’t try the eggs, but the pastries were very good. The beds in the rooms were comfortable.
The staff were very polite and nice. We felt welcome.
- The variety at breakfast was great and staff was responsive when things were getting low. The pool was adequate for the property. My kid loved the Dum Dum suckers in the lobby. The room was comfortable and cheery.
- the quietness, the food by Ms. Diane was excellent along with her hospitality, housekeeping was very polite, front desk excellent.
My wife and I loved how clean the property,and our room was.
Staff was incredibly friendly.
- We enjoyed the breakfast menu and breakfast staff on duty.
- We didn’t try the eggs, but the pastries were very good. The beds in the rooms were comfortable.
Red Roof PLUS+ Austin South
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof PLUS+ Austin South offers accommodations in Austin, just 5 miles from Capitol Complex Visitors Center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Convenient location to the SoCo area, but construction on I-35 is very disruptive and slow going.
- The hotel was decent, but the staff really stood out, they were so great! Our first room had a TV that didn’t work, but the staff easily switched us. Also, they were kind and efficient to remove a movie rental charge from my bill when I told them that while I did rent a movie, it did not work and we were unable to watch it.
- The staff were excellent. Professional and very pleasant. We had trouble finding our room, and were even taken there by front desk.
- It looks nice from the outside. The lobby looks decent. The rooms are adequate if you like plain and simple with absolutely no frills whatsoever.
- The room was very comfortable- the nicest Red Roof I’ve stayed at. It felt like a much higher-class hotel than most. Besides being comfortable, they were attractive.
Top Hotels In Buda Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buda Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buda Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buda Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!