10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bucida Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Bucida Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bucida Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bucida Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bucida Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bucida Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bucida Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bucida Asturias:
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
Surrounded by mountains and woods, Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo is set in natural surroundings in Páramo, Teverga. The hotel offers free WiFi and bike rental is available.All rooms are heated and come with a desk, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries. Each room has a view of the mountains or town.Casa Manolo has a bar and restaurant, offering traditional homemade dishes. Breakfast consists of pastries, juices, coffee, cold meats and jam. Packed lunches and special menus are available on request.Free parking is offered and the property is 0.6 mi from El Oso hiking trail, while the Prehistory Theme Park is 7 minutes’ drive away. San Martín de Teverga is 5.9 mi away.
- El emplazamiento del hotel espectacular y las vistas tremendas
La tranquilidad del pueblo, las vistas eran estupendas. Nos despertamos con el canto de un gallo. Ideal para conocer la zona y realizar la senda del oso.
Manolo, nos preparo unos desayunos espectaculares.
El restaurante también muy bueno. El pote de berzas, de muerte!!!
- Puro relax ubicado en la montaña, acogedor y muy buena atención recibida por el personal del alojamiento.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
Located in one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias within the Ubiñas-La Mesa Nature Reserve, this charming hotel is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and invigorating rural retreat.The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just yards from the hotel. The accommodations consists of just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An beautiful location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- The perfect hotel: beatiful location, next to a river, excellent breakfast, very nice rooms + lots of information from the owner for discovering the neighboordhood.
- Location was great. Super views and very peaceful.
Room overlooking a fast flowing river that sent one into a lovely sleep after a day in such a scenic part of the world. Restaraunts within a 10 minute drive.An excellent base for walking .
The rural setting and laid back atmosphere created by Pablo and family complements the stunning and tranquil environment. A must stay for a few days if you enjoy walks or drives around the area.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- La localización al lado del río, el comedor con unos ventanales enormes con vistas al río
Hotel Balcon de Aguera
Hotel Balcón de Aguera is a traditional mountain hotel set in the Teverga region, between La Plaza and Entrago. It features a restaurant and looks onto the surrounding valley.The rustic rooms at Hotel Balcón de Aguera feature wooden furnishings, exposed stone walls and beamed ceiliings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Aguera’s restaurant serves Tevergan cuisine, including game and other local meats.The hotel looks onto Peña Sobia Mountain, 40 minutes’ drive away and within Las Ubiñas y de la Mesa Nature Reserve.Oviedo, Pola de Lena and Mieres del Camino are within 31 mi of the Aguera.
- Room was charming! Bank of windows with the river (across the street!) softly rushing by. Wonderful tub. Slept like a rock. Friendly checkin times (24 hours) and nice basic breakfast. BIG coffee ☕️ in a pretty little town with many good restaurants within easy walking distance. Right in the park (the drive in was worth the price of admission!) Amazing beautiful area.
Great stay. Rooms were big and the location is perfect, really close to the start of senda del oso!
The staff was really nice to us and the price was fair.
Would stay there again.
- Everything! The location is breathtaking! Service was fantastic! Very comfortable rooms! Excellent WiFi!
- Nice, small hotel – comfortable rooms and a good breakfast. Easy parking just across the street.
-within walking distance of several restaurants and bars
– quiet during the night and the rooms are big and clean
La Posta del Camín Real
Surrounded by the stunning mountain landscape of Spain’s Asturias region, this charming, equestrian-themed hotel provides a great setting for a relaxing rural getaway.La Posta del Camín Real is set in the beautiful countryside of Green Spain, making it ideal for nature lovers. It faces a 10th-century church in the village of Teverga, right in the heart of a protected nature reserve. Spend your days hiking in the local hills or by taking in the scenery by bike.An equestrian theme runs throughout the hotel, with each individual guest room being named after a famous horse. Its rustic decor and antique-style furnishings create a unique, welcoming atmosphere.After a hearty lunch in the elegant, on-site restaurant, relax with a drink in the hotel’s own cafe-bar – a charming venue full of colorful memorabilia from past centuries.
- Rooms were decorated nicely and very comfortable. Nice location, near lots of walks. Food was great and very cheap at the hotel restaurant.
- Character hotel, friendly helpful staff and good food
- Great atmosphere in a nicely refurbished house, with character … all details taken care, pedantic details, good taste, spacious room (and massive bathroom), nice views towards the mountains. Simple and tasty breakfast until late, but more could be added on request. Always fresh and varied fruits for breakfast. The host was just amazing, always friendly and willing to help.
- PEACE – AUTHENTICITY – NICE PEOPLE – ‘VERY HOMY !!!
Muy buen desayuno, personal muy atento y amable.
Por culpa de la nevada se quedaron sin luz pero nos prepararon un buen desayuno a pesar de todo.
El servicio de restaurante tambien es bueno.
Totalmente recomendable y volveremos sin lugar a dudas.
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran is offering accommodations in Sotiello. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and some rooms at Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran have a balcony.Oviedo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Viella is 27 miles away. Asturias Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- It’s a charming place in the middle of nowhere. The Restaurant that had been recommended was full of locals. That was nice. Breakfast was ok but there was no hot water (we had to use to microwave to heat the water). That was a bit peculiliar.
- un lugar precioso para desconectar. recomendable 100%
- The owner was incredibly generous. She drove us to restaurants and picked us up free of charge. Always hospitable. Thank you so much.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful mountain village. Very friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel was beautiful. Very pittoresque, with all kind of interesting rooms and corners.
Staff was nice and helpful.
Hotel Ruta de la Plata de Asturias
Hotel Ruta de la Plata le Asturia is located in the center of Pola de Lena, with its impressive mountain landscape and interesting architecture. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The simple rooms feature a modern bathroom and air conditioning. They also come with a TV and radio.Guests can relax in the bar-cafeteria at Ruta de la Plata le Asturia. There is also a lounge area and staff can recommend restaurants.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. The Ruta de la Plata can be found 21 mi from Oviedo, the capital of Asturias.
- Extremely clean rooms, everything worked perfectly and all the staff members were kind and charming. Its a small hotel but just perfect.
- Excellent value for money. Operated from nearby cafe where we had breakfast. Owner was very friendly.
- Very central, extremely nice service. Cafe on first floor, perfect for breakfast. Careful with noise when village fair.
- Being able to leave my bags in a secure room for a few hours after checking out, the friendliness of the staff and the perfect place to stay to follow the Vuelta route to the Angiluru
La atención y amabilidade del personal, la ubicación y la limpieza y confort.
La habitación amplia y la cama muy cómoda.
Hotel Doña Gaudiosa
Hotel Doña Gaudiosa is a restored Asturian country home set in forest, 2,650 feet from Pola de Lena. It offers 24-hour reception, free WiFi, a children’s playground and mountain views.Rustic rooms feature wooden beams and a private bathroom. They are heated and have a TV. Rooms on the first floor have tiled floors, while those on the second floor have wooden floors.The hotel offers a snack bar and dining room. A laundry and ironing service is available. Free parking is available nearby and the A66 Motorway is easily accessible. Oviedo is 19 mi away.
- Beautiful setting in a small mt side village. The hotel was one of the nicest we stayed in our trip. We arrived by bike and the hotel was a distance from the city. The hostess cooked us a nice dinner and breakfast. That was very appreciated!
The hotel is out of the bustle of downtown Pola de Lena. It was quiet and peaceful there which is what I wanted. As I had my bike with me I should point out that the road up to the hotel has a bit of 12% grade climbing to do, so if you are planning on things like Gamonitiero or Angliru, save some fumes in your tank for the ride up the hill.
The hotel and its location are great. Near to La Pola and cycling destinations, but just a few steps off the main drag.
I can’t say enough good about Aurora… she was welcoming, helpful, great to chat with in Spanish and she made me feel at home!
- Owners were great, we had bikes as we were following the Vuelta and they changed our room to one with a terrace for the bikes
- Staff did everything possible to accommodate our needs. Location was delightful, rural and rustic.
- The bed was so comfortable with the cotton blanket and crisp sheets, I really loved looking out onto the mountains and listening to the rain. I really enjoyed sitting out on the veranda admiring the view. Really is a lovely casa rural! Thank you, Karin
Located at 13 mi from Parque Natural Las Ubiñas y de la Mesa Park, Hotel Lena features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain view.Each marbled floor bedroom has a private bathroom and refrigerator. The staff offers tourist information at the 24-front desk. Laundry and ironing services are available.Santa Cristina de Lena Church, a World Heritage site by UNESCO, is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. Oviedo city is 19 mi away. Asturias Airport is 50 minutes away by car.
- It was very clean and they were flexible with the time of check-in (via phone).
- Friendly and welcoming on a cold wet day on the Camino del Santiago.
- Es estilo pensión, no es caro, además admitían mascotas y por eso nos decidimos por él. El personal amable y las habitaciones estaban bien.
- Lugar con fácil aparcamiento en Pola, personal amable ,aunque no estaba en el hotel y contacte telefonicamente.
- Que hacía frío en agosto, y rodeado de montaña ideal para hacer rutas a pie
Hotel Santa Cristina
Overlooking Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve in rural Asturias, Hotel Santa Cristina is just 0.6 mi from La Cobertoria Train Station. It offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Santa Cristina feature a TV, safe and central heating. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy mountain views from the Santa Cristina’s terrace and garden. There is a play area for children, and the hotel is surrounded by trees and fields.Santa Cristina de Lena Hermitage is just 650 feet from the Santa Cristina Hotel. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes. Valgrande-Pajares Ski Resort is within 12 mi, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 34 mi away. There is ski storage is available at the hotel.Guests at the hotel receive a 20% discount on the purchase of ski passes for the Valgrande-Pajares and Fuentes de Invierno ski slopes.
- It was a late reservation for us, just needed a place to spend the night so we had no chance to get to know the place better, but it seemed nice and clean. The facilities weren’t new, but everything was fine.
It was within walking distance of the Pre-Romanesque church of Santa Maria.
Very quiet off-season. \well equipped to look after cyclists.
- La tranquilidad del entorno y poder despertarse con los gallos, las vacas y ovejas. El baño sí estaba limpio en comparación al resto de la habitación.
- Lo mejor el personal, desde el dueño a la camarera, se esfuerzan en hacerte la estancia agradable.. Habitación amplia y luminosa. El entorno muy bonito.
- Sin lugar a dudas el personal del hotel, siempre atentos te hacen sentir como si fuera tu casa, el dueño un encanto de persona.
La Corona del Auteiro
This mountain hotel is set against the beautiful backdrop of the Somiedo Nature Reserve in southern Asturias. It offers country-style rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at La Corona del Auteiro feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with central heating and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Restaurante Duernas, located next to the hotel, serves traditional Asturian food. There is also a Spanish-style bar.The Corona del Auteiro has a lounge with armchairs, board games and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in the bar.The Somiedo Nature Reserve is popular for hiking, and guests can rent traditional local snowshoes for mountain walks in the snow.
Clean room and bathroom. The hotel is at the end of the village in a most beautiful landscape and nature.
You can sleep in absolute silence. Wonderful
- Great place in the mountains, lovely room with skylight, quiet, pleasant sleep, perfect hosts, good breakfast, delicious dinner, tenderloin (solomillo) and entrecote are fabulous. Ask for a tour to the old mill (molino) on the grounds, 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- La comodidad,los paisajes,un trato estupendo,un riquísimo desayuno.Repetiremos!
- La zona es fantástica e ideal para recorrerla andando. La limpieza y el ambiente de una casa familiar y acogedora. Se agradece el desayuno
- Trato muy cercano, ubicación perfecta para hacer la ruta al Lago del Valle, casa muy acogedora y limpia además de un entorno precioso.
- Clean room and bathroom. The hotel is at the end of the village in a most beautiful landscape and nature.
Top Hotels In Bucida Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bucida Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bucida Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bucida Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!