10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bucerías Nayarit – Top Hotel Reviews
Bucerías Nayarit is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bucerías Nayarit. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bucerías Nayarit. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bucerías Nayarit. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bucerías Nayarit right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bucerías Nayarit with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bucerías Nayarit:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Palmeras is located in Bucerías in the region of Nayarit, just 19 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 12 miles from Hotel Palmeras, and Punta Mita is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The pool is chilly, but beautiful and refreshing on hot days. The rooftop hangout overlooks the ocean and is breath taking. Cleaning staff went above and beyond and the location is excellent. Would definitely stay here again!
- Low cost , budget priced hotel. Clean and good service
- The staff at the hotel make all the difference, very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff kept the room very clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable, the kitchen well equipped. Never had any concerns about security.
- You quoted Cad $ they changed it US $ same amount then to pesos low rate what a burn will never use booking.com or Hotel Palmeras again
- would NEVER complain bcuz of the excellent price! Receptionist didn’t know much. Did NOT tell us no bottled water in room. The “amenities were 2 baby bar of hotel soap, nuttin’ more. ROOM number 22. Beds hard——one with only a rubber hunk on top of box springs, no mattress. AWFUL rubbery bouncy pillows. Room noisy right on the lobby/street. However, it was their last available “suite”. “no kids” policy but there was a “screecher” outside our door at 8am. We will return a year from now requesting a different room and give it another chance. Pretty little place; which would be the pretty room in their brochure ????.Is it even their establishment ? All other rooms matching bedspreads etc, but not THAT room! It is the only small place available FOR ONE NIGHT in all of Bucerias.
Vista Vallarta All Suites On The Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. A short stroll from the charming fishing village of Bucerias and within driving distance of Puerto Vallarta, this all-suite hotel is directly on the beach and offers spacious accommodations.Vista Vallarta All Suites on the Beach is located only minutes from Punta de Mita, a quaint town featuring the Careyeros Hill archeological site. The village of Huanacaxtle, featuring stunning beaches, is also nearby.Spacious 2-bedroom suites at the Vista Varta feature separate living and sleeping areas along with a fully equipped kitchen. Suites are also have large balconies, overlooking the gardens or the ocean.
- This is a beautiful place for rest and relaxation. Nice and quite either on the beach or poolside, and loungers are always available. Rooms are exactly like pictures on website, cookware is very outdated, but everything else was wonderful. A very short walk to Bucerias on the beach, only takes about 20 minutes. Would definitely go back. Restaurant closes at 7:00 pm…..there are lots of options for eating either along the beach or in Bucerias.
- The rooms were spacious and the property was well maintained.
- Reasonable restaurant on site, excellent service in all areas.
- LOVED this place. Nice and quiet, the regulars took me in as well as the staff (traveling alone), it was truly wonderful. The walk to town on the beach is gorgeous, so much so I made sure I had a reason to go there every day. As mentioned, was alone and felt totally safe.
- Hotel was consistent with prices and service levels in the area. Suite was very large
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bucerías, 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Aventura Pacifico features an outdoor pool and views of the sea.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Puerto Vallarta is 11 miles from Aventura Pacifico, and Punta Mita is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The owner Joe and the manager Mario were great, they made us feel so welcome and were very helpful when we had any questions. This is a relaxing and laid back property. Room was spotless and had all we needed for a great stay. Thanks guys.
- To be honest there’s nothing we didn’t like. The problem with that is we know that once word gets out about how nice it is we’ll never get a chance to book another stay 🙁
- The onsite administrator provided superlative care and services. Aventura was for my needs and preferences dreamy perfect,
Manager Mario and owner Joe went above and beyond for us. After stepping on something sharp in the ocean Mario even went out of his way to make sure we were taken care with the doctor.
Property is beautiful and in an awesome part of town.
- Traveling by myself I had some reservations but the Manger Mario answered all my questions and concerns in detail. Never had a problem and appreciated the main gate is locked! Friendly environment and I felt very welcomed!
One of our top picks in Bucerías.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bungalows Princess offers accommodations in Bucerías. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is room service at the property.Rincon de Guayabitos is 19 miles from Bungalows Princess, and Puerto Vallarta is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We were given an upgrade without requesting it (regular room to a Junior Suite). Definitely appreciated the extra space and kitchen. The onsite restaurant has great food. The closeness of the beach and ocean was a definite drawing point for us and it did not disappoint.There’s a pub on the corner (Buzzos), lively place and wonderful staff. We were entertained by a live mariachi band. Checking in and out were both very quick and smooth and the front desk called us a taxi to continue on to our next adventure.
- Toilet ran constantly, maintenance guy said it was fine. Lack of hot water for shower. Tv had wavy lines. Had two remotes that didn’t work, had to unplug it to shut it off. Bed uncomfortable. One table that wobbled. No hangers in closet. Someone tried to enter our room when we were in it. Paid for two nites, left after one.
- Great staff and cleaning people. Pool was warm and a second cool pool was good. Light meals at the restaurant were good.
Bed was hard like a rock!!!
Everything else was great😃
- Let’s put it this way,I don’t have anything to complain about, we had a great time met a lot of friendly people.
Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias
One of our top picks in Bucerías.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias is located in Bucerías in the region of Nayarit, just 19 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 12 miles from Suites Nadia Bucerias, and Punta Mita is 12 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 8 miles away.
- The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. For those who can’t speak Spanish, their English is excellent.
- The location, to restaurants, downtown. The pool was great with the view,, sunsets,, jucuzzi tub! The friendly, friendly staff!! Clean!!
- The pool was very nice and the view was lovely. Location was perfect. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The room is smaller than it appears in the photos. My fridge was leaking. The biggest disappointment was the festival that was happening. The fair was right outside the hotel and the music, DJ and rides went on until 1:30 am. My bed was rocking. I left after the first night as my plan was sleep, relax and long walks on the beach. Thankfully, the owner agreed to refund my money when I found another place to go. This was excellent customer service for me. Otherwise, the pool was nice on the roof. The town is great. And the front desk was very kind and helpful. I checked the calendar before I reserved to see if there were any festivals and it wasn’t noted and didn’t describe the magnitude of the festival. I think it is unreasonable to have this go until 1:30 am and i hope the hotel will advise the city of this misfortune. Other guests felt the same way. All the same, this is a great place to visit.
- The location was ideal — directly across the street from the ocean, and the view from our balcony was amazing. The staff were super friendly and informative. Alfonso at the reception desk remembered our names and greeted us as we came and went, and gave us insider tips about where the locals eat and shop (don’t miss the Sunday market under the bridge). The beds were firm and comfortable.
Hotel y Suites Corita
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel y Suites Corita is located in Bucerías in the region of Nayarit, just 19 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shops at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 13 miles from Hotel y Suites Corita , and Punta Mita is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff are friendly and accomadating. The location is great on a nice quiet beach.
- Rooms were spacious and clean. Pool well maintained. Turned over every day if you like. Beach access. Quite with sounds of the ocean and no cars.
- The location was great – right on the ocean. It was basic but clean.
- me encanta que las suites tiene a pie la playa, el sonido de las olas en la noche es muy agradable.
- El mar al pie del hotel y que todo super tranquilo,las camas super cómodas.
Hotel Las Palomas Vallarta
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Las Palomas Vallarta offers accommodations in Nuevo Vallarta , just 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 10 miles from Hotel Palomas Vallarta, and Punta Mita is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Las Palomas Vallarta.
- Quiet place, friendly staff, comfortable bedding and AC works! Pool tempature is ambient, but fine for swimming. Very rural setting with brush, trees and cattle views to the NE.
- The pros: AC works. Staff is friendly. The bed is comfortable. Rates are affordable.
- The layout of the hotel including the restaurant were quite nice.Too bad the outdoor pool wasn’t’t heated….
I like the two bottles of water they gave us each day.
I liked the staff, very polite .
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Enjoyed having a bathtub. Quiet. Great buffet. Large room. Toiletries provided.
Casa Villa Magnolia B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Villa Magnolia B&B offers accommodations in Cruz de Huanacaxtle, just 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Puerto Vallarta is 14 miles from Casa Villa Magnolia B&B, and Punta Mita is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The staff couldn’t be more accommodating. They don’t speak much English. There is a grounds keeper that spoke pretty good English, which was very helpful. It was within walking distance of everything I needed. The food along the streets was wonderful and cheap. Be sure and go to the Cake Place. The card is on the side of the refrigerator in the kitchen. The best chocolate and carrot cake I have ever eaten. The guy that owns it is Mike. There’s a market on Sunday, the food is wonderful and lots of stuff to look at and buy if you’re so inclined.
We loved the property and the gardens .
- The beautifully manicured landscaped property. The tranquility. The facilities were well maintained
- Loved the room and the staff. We enjoyed being in the lovely and authentic town of Last Cruz. Found plenty of great food and value.
- Absolutely beautiful property and gracious, welcoming staff. Faviola and Juan made sure we had everything we needed.
Splash Inn Nuevo Vallarta
One of our best sellers in Nuevo Vallarta ! Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Splash Inn Nuevo Vallarta offers accommodations in Nuevo Vallarta , just 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 6 miles from Splash Inn Nuevo Vallarta, and Punta Mita is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Had breakfast one our second day. Great value for the price.
The price for your stay included the watermark as well as the Dolphins and sea lion. Very clean . Staff are very friendly – front desk very helpful
- Bed comfy. Blackout curtains. Water park wonderful! Dinner was delicious.
- Liked. Michael pool side bar service, cleaning staff
- I was with my sister. We only really slept at Splash as we were visiting relatives in Nuevo Vallarta. The room and bathroom always very clean, however, for some reason the room and bathroom were not cleaned on February 28th. I didn’t mind though.
- Rooms were quiet and comfortable, hotel on highway with bus stop in front, access to dolphin and sea lion show as well as waterslide pools. There is a restaurant on site but not open all the time. Staff are friendly and try to be helpful but don’t speak English. Facilities are quite clean.
- Had breakfast one our second day. Great value for the price.
Hotel Villa Varadero
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Villa Varadero is located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, just 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Hotel Villa Varadero, and Punta Mita is 16 miles away. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- You don’t have to do the ‘all inclusive’ option — I’d recommend taking care of your own meals and drinks — plenty of options right there in the neighborhood…
- The property was right on the beach, the beach area was really nice.
- The beach was great and the accommodation was very nice. We wouldn’t stay there again as there were too many kids, the pool was not heated and in an awkward location. The resort was too far away and lacked things to do. Access to PV and surrounding towns was too far!
- Very friendly people, right on the beach, good breakfast good atmosphere
- Free breakfast came with our package. The staff was wonderful and friendly. Ocean was right there. Nice pool. Wx was ideal. Good restaurants near by.
Top Hotels In Bucerías Nayarit Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bucerías Nayarit to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bucerías Nayarit but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bucerías Nayarit. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!