10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bubión Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bubión Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bubión Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bubión Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bubión Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bubión Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bubión Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bubión Andalucía:
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubión is set in the southern slope of Sierra Nevada National Park, by the Poqueira Gorge. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas.This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- We came very late – visit in Alhambra during the day lasted longer – and we were waking up early for the hike in Mulhacen so did not see all the attractions however room was spacious – was rather an apartment with nice view on the mountains, swimming pool was in the closure, bed was comfortable and bathroom spacious. We left before the breakfast time but received a picnic set from the owner – was delicious to eat it before the hike. Village is quiet and when passing by we had seen couple of restaurants/cafes, the drive from Granada via Sierra NEvada was amazing – plenty of turns, white coloured houses and views.
- Food was adequate and service excellent. Bed was comfortable, sofa was not! The position is amazing in this wonderful valley, quiet and peaceful.
- well equiped nice room with living room. ideal accomodation for hiking in the mountains.
- Convenient location, friendly staff, easy free parking, clean bathroom with large bathtub, bright rooms with operable windows and small balcony.
- Excellent location. Good breakfast and value for money.
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- The receptionist was very helpful with local information. Close to walking paths. The included breakfast buffet had good variety, everything was fresh and there was lots of it.
- Breakfast included was of top quality and with many varieties or fruits, meats, cheeses, breads, and beverages. The staff at the restaurant were professional and attentive and also very outgoing.
- This hotel is in the upper reaches of this small town built on a hillside. In short, it’s a climb. Capileira is a rustic spot, and Finca Los Llanos is a rather rustic hotel. We found our room dated and a little cramped. The view of the mountains was wonderful, and we enjoyed the lovely breakfasts. The staff provided helpful and useful information on walks and other activities in the area.
- The room was cosy and extremely warm, which was lovely as it was very cold outdoors. It was perfect for a post walk shower – as there was plentiful hot water and large towels.
- The garden and pool area are a definite bonus in the summer. I particularly loved the hammock in the garden for reading.
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Excellent owner and staff attention and service. Comfortable and clean room with daily cleaning service. Very good breakfast with regional and home made specialities. Central location in the alpujarras.
The hotel is in a charming hilltop village in Sierra Nevada, with a lovely rooftop pool and spacious rooms. The views are stunning! Breakfast was also very nice and lots of options.
Walking to the town is steep but only takes 10-15 minutes and there are bars and restaurants as well as lots of shops. We found a lovely jewellery shop which was mostly made there and had some stunning pieces. There is also a great chocolate place.
You can park for free in the car park opposite so long as there are spaces.
- This is an exceptional property. The grounds are extensive with patios and stupendous views. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The shared kitchen/living space, with fireplace, is very nice and includes two dining tables and ample seating.
- This is a very windy drive to get to hotel and experience beautiful views across Sierra Nevada. Generous breakfast.
- Staff were very friendly and quick to respond to questions. Breakfast was amazing. Room was clean and comfortable with a great view.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
One of our top picks in Capileira – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio is located 350 feet from Calvary Square in Capileira, just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers traditional-style rooms with central heating and a TV.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio feature earthenware tiles and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There are several restaurants in Capileira, within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The beaches of Motril are an hour’s drive away from the hotel, and you can reach the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada in around 2 hours.
- The room was large and had an attached patio with a view of the Sierra Nevadas. There is a roof deck with refrigerators and a coffee maker for resident use. The owner was very helpful, giving us detailed advice about local day hikes. His English is very good – my Spanish is not. The hotel is very close to the local grocery store and more than a dozen restaurants. A free town parking lot was just behind the hotel.
- Great location, beautiful roof top deck, very quite, great host, very friendly and helpful, small quaint town with excellent mountain scenery
- The hotel is very nice, great location, had a really nice terrace, the host is well speaking English and very helpful. Great value for the money
- This was a GREAT place to stay in Capileira! It is just off the main street so it was more quiet, they have a very nice terrace upstairs where you can sit with a glass of whatever and look out at the mountains, the room was BIG (as was the bathroom). It was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever had in any hotel, anywhere. It is in a wonderful location to easily get to hikes in the area and there is a fuente just outside the hotel where you can fill your water bottles with beautiful spring water. The owner is VERY helpful and friendly. He provided a lot of restaurant recommendations and he made sure that if we had any requests he was there to help us. He spoke English which really helped. There is also ample free parking behind the hotel. We will definitely go back to Capileira and we we always stay at this hotel.
- It was extremely clean. The owners were very kind and helpful. The hotel is located near restaurants. The view from the terrace was gorgeous! The bathroom was large and comfortable. If you enjoy hiking the choices were great!
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Hotel Rural de Poqueira is located in Capileira, in the heart of Sierra Nevada National Park, which has been declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Staff were more informative and helpful than the local tourist office. If returning I would ask the receptionist for information rather than looking at websites for tourist information.
- Location as well as the interior and the backyard with swimming pool were wonderful. The staff was also first class.
- They have a very good breakfast for a very reasonable price. If you have superior room, you get a balcony with a view of the mountains. Their swimming pool was long enough to swim laps for exercise. Only eggs on the buffet were scrambled. But there was lots of fruit, cheese and cold cuts, with toast being offered.
- Fabulous location…quaint, peaceful and picturesque. Hotel excellent, spotlessly clean with excellent air conditioning. Peaceful pool area and gardens for relaxing. Breakfast fresh and plentiful. Staff a pleasure to deal with. We had a perfect break!
Hostal Rural Poqueira
Located in Capileira, Hostal Rural Poqueira offers great views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and Poqueira Gorge. There is a garden with an outdoor pool and a charming summer terrace.The rooms at the Poqueira feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. The private balcony offers views of the town and Poqueira Gorge.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. You can drive to Granada and the beaches of the Costa Tropical in just over an hour.
The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
There is a restaurant attached to it.
The owners were very nice and helpful.
- The pool! And the nice terraces with views. The staff was friendly. lots of yummy places to eat near by. We used it to rest after the hike on Mulhacen and it was perfect
- Basic hostel accommodation, spotlesly clean central location for the shops bars and restaurants and next to the bus stop, perfect for walkers wanting to go up Muhacen or the other local hikes, lovely views and a swimming pool!!!
- The lady who greeted us was so warm and friendly we felt like we were arriving at a relatives place! Even though we couldnt speak spanish and she had only a little english we still communicated fine. The pool is incredible, fresh clear mountain water we felt so rejuvenated. The view from our room was beautiful
- Location was good everything else fair. Very very cold.
- The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
Hotel Rural San Roque
This family-run hotel is located in Taha de Pitres, in the heart of Granada’s Alpujarra Mountains. Surrounded by great walking routes, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.San Roque’s bar-restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and special menus are available for guests with allergies. The dining room has a fireplace, and there is also a TV lounge.Staff at reception can provide information about what Granada province has to offer. The surrounding mountains are popular for cycling, hiking and horse riding.The amazing city of Granada is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from San Roque. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are also just over an hour’s drive away.
- The breakfast was good. Very nice view of the valley. Impeccably clean hotel and the temperature was well regulated during a cold time of year.
- Gracious, traditional style hotel with charming rooms.
- Free Parking, short walk to Pitres for shops, bar & restaurants. Traditional family run hotel with lots of character. Very clean room. Many restaurants too in surrounding villages. Coffee nice as well as the minimalist Spanish breakfast of toast with either jam & butter or tomato frito & olive oil. The bar prices were very reasonable. Peaceful. Good WiFi. Towels changed every day, bed made and cleaned room.
- Superb views, lovely hotel, restaurant looked great although we didn’t eat there, comfortable and spacious room. Staff were vaguely welcoming, in a ‘faulty towers’ manner. Highly recommend to stay in this quiet little village, real local feel.
- The hotel was very quiet. Ideal location for hikes in the near surroundings.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Hotel Puerta Nazarí is located in Orgiva and looks onto the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Puerta Nazari has bright décor with an Arabic-style mural. There is air conditioning, a TV and a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves international cuisine, as well as traditional dishes from the Alpujarra region.The entrance to Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 10 minutes’ drive away. The park’s ski resort can be reached in just over an hour by car.Granada is 31 mi away, while Motril and the Costa del Sol are around 22 mi from the Puerta Nazari.
- The location was great for anyone who has a car as I did. In Órgiva, driving and parking is difficult. So, it is better to be just outside of town as this property is. If you like to walk, as I do, it is an easy walk to the city center. The location is also great for accessing the Alpujarra towns above…which is the main attraction for most visitors. The price and the restaurant is also quite good.
- I like it because the staff were caring and it was informal. I guess the price was less than a town centre hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and well cared for. We were particularly happy to discover the under-floor heating in the bathroom, a warm welcome in the cold winter weather. Heating in room also worked well. Breakfast wasn’t included but we did eat in the bar one morning. Being lactose intolerant, I was pleased that they had rice milk, considering that many places in southern Spain don’t often have options.
- The staff were helpful and the room was clean and confortable.
- Lovely hotel, wonderful staff, very clean and comfortable room, lovely mountain view from the window/balcony. A really lovely place to stay.
One of our top picks in Lanjarón.Located in the Andalusian spa town of Lanjarón, Hotel Alcadima offers impressive views over the Salao Valley. This characteristic country house has indoor and outdoor pools and a sauna.Some rooms at the Alcadima Hotel have a private balcony, overlooking the countryside or the interior Andalusian courtyards. All rooms are air conditioned and include satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Some rooms are adapted for guests with disabilities.You can enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine in the Alcadima’s rustic restaurant. Specialties include roast lamb with cinnamon, and cod in sweet tomato sauce.Guests can relax in the hotel’s extensive gardens and terraces. There is a children’s play area. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Alcadima is located in the historic center of Lanjarón. The town is famous for its thermal springs and mineral water. Set on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is just 22 mi from Granada.
- The hotel grounds were beautiful,clean,staff were friendly..it was the favourite of all the places we stayed in Spain.I TOTALLY recommend this hotel.
- Wonderful staff. Excellent restaurant. Beautiful grounds and pool, all set in the old world charm of Lanjaron.
- A beautiful hotel with an excellent restaurant, we ate there all three nights. There is free parking just next to the hotel. The hotel grounds are very pretty, it also has a lovely swimming pool.
- The best hotel in Lanjaron. The food was great. Beautiful garden and pool area. Friendly staff. Great breakfast.
- Everything.it was our forth time to stay there.we have taken friends twice and gone there twice with my husband and we will go again love the place.
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
Located within 25 miles of Mulhacen Mountain in Trevélez, Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez features a terrace and a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 67 miles from the property.
- A very friendly welcome from the owners Pepe and Rosi and a nice atmosphere with the log fire and old posters.
- Great water pressure; hotel was warm on a really chilly evening and morning. It didn’t promise luxury but the fixtures and fittings and functionality were really good and it ticked all the boxes – we walked 13 miles to get there and were very grateful for a hot and powerful shower and a clean and friendly welcome – what more could you want for this price. We were also well set-up for our walk over the mountain tops the day after.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the place is very clean and the room was great. Location is right on the main square and bus stop.
Simple, no frills accomodation at a very reasonable price.
A good location in the centre of Trevélez. Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable bar and restaurant. Other bars, restaurants and shops in the near vicinity.
- Owner was friendly & accommodating. Arranged taxi for us.
Top Hotels In Bubión Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bubión Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bubión Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bubión Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!