10 Best Hotels To Stay In Búbal Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Búbal Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Búbal Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búbal Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búbal Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Búbal Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Búbal Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Búbal Galicia:
O Remanso Dos Patos
O Remanso Dos Patos is set in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra, by the River Miño. It offers free parking and unique rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Each room at the O Remanso features heating and a work desk. The bathrooms come with a hairdryer and heated towel rack.Characteristic meals from Galicia, with French influences, are served at O Remanso’s restaurant. The menu uses local organic products and changes regularly.The hotel offers beautiful views of the river and guests can relax in the gardens and terrace. Central Ourense is just a 15-minute drive away. The Chavasqueira and Outariz Thermal Baths are also within a short drive.
- Good breakfast like at home, spacious and cozy room, friendly and helpful staff.
- Excenlent location, peaceful and at the same time very close to Ourense. The staff is very polite and gives you a home feeling. The breakfast is gorgeous. I can dear to say that it is one of the best I have ever had in a hotel. The hotel is far above 2 stars!!
- Lovely food, helpful host, great location. It was a wonderful place to stay
- It was really one of the best place. Very peacefull and beatifull view from the room, exellent breakfast, the owners were very helpfull and simpatic. Thank you! We enjoyed a lot and will come back!
- Es un hotelito con unas vistas increíbles, con la decoración muy cuidada. El personal del hotel encantador, desayuno muy bueno y las propuestas para cenar muy buenas.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Set within the Ribiera Sacra region and by the Miño and Sil Rivers, this converted monastery features a fabulous spa and beautiful central courtyard. Enjoy regional cuisine in the fine dining room and relax in the gardens.The listed Benedictine Monastery dates back to the 10th century and in true Parador fashion has been beautifully transformed into a chic and unique luxury hotel. Admire historic features such as stone archways, carved window frames, and the monastery’s 3 original Baroque, Romanesque and Renaissance cloisters.Rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated and some enjoy views over the Sil River and surrounding countryside. They are distributed along the 3 different cloisters.Dine in true Spanish style on the terrace of the Parador de Santo Etevo’s restaurant while you try wonderfully prepared regional cuisine and enjoy views of the forest. Try ingredients caught straight from the river and the Galician coast.There is also a café in one of the cloisters, as well as a second terrace and lounges.Combine a Medieval setting with a modern approach to the ultimate in relaxation with a visit to the Santo Estevo’s wonderful spa. It provides a wide range of treatments, massages and thermal circuits.
- The monastery-turned-hotel is beautiful and preserved. Staff is kind and you can wander the perimeter and enjoy a leisurely day in the countryside. They accommodated is for an early breakfast because we had to drive early to Santiago so we were appreciative of that.
- A classic parador in a spectacular setting. Spacious room, great facilities, Beautiful nature area.
- Location. Location. Location. Gorgeous facility in extraordinarily beautiful surroundings. Nice, but crowded, breakfast buffet. A delicious dinner with impeccable service enjoyed by all six of us.
- Situation of the parador is stunning, thanks to the monks!!
- This place deserves six stars, if possible. An exquisite mix of modern comfort and ambiance from the Middle Ages. The hiking trails around the property take you through beautiful woods to lovely vistas. It is out of the way, but, that’s the point!
Hotel O Casino da Rasa
Hotel O Casino da Rasa has a beautiful setting in Nogueira de Ramuin and outside Luintra. This eco-friendly property offers a restaurant and modern rooms with hydromassage showers.Each attractive room at Hotel O Casino da Rasa has colorful décor with wooden finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The surrounding Ribeira Sacra region is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The hotel is located in the Sil River Canyon, 1.6 mi from Santo Estevo Pier, from where you can take boat trips.Ourense is 17 mi away, while Vigo, the Atlantic coastline and Santiago de Compostela are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
Loved the owner Manolo, he was so kind took care of us so well, dinner suggestion, planned the route with stops of beuaty the next day, arranged for the catamaran cruise (DO IT IT IS FABULOUS) even reservation for the next night neighboring village. He was just wonderful.
The hotel is wonderful too, very modern rooms, boutiques bathrooms, everything was great, what a surprise in such a rural location. Wanted to stay another night but he was booked. Area Ribeira de la Sacra and the Canon do Sil are breathtakingly beautiful
- Lovely views and great food. Location perfect for gorge visit
- El trato del personal, la cama inmensa y super cómoda
- Nos gusto t5odo es un sitio muy agradable y recomendable.
- La habitacion muy acogedora, perfecta de limpieza y comodidad.
- Loved the owner Manolo, he was so kind took care of us so well, dinner suggestion, planned the route with stops of beuaty the next day, arranged for the catamaran cruise (DO IT IT IS FABULOUS) even reservation for the next night neighboring village. He was just wonderful.
Turismo Rural As Casas
Located in Viana, Turismo Rural As Casas provides barbecue facilities, garden and terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms include a balcony. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at Turismo Rural As Casas can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Ourense is 24 miles from Turismo Rural As Casas, while Monforte de Lemos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 60 miles from the hotel.
- Casa rural restaurada, habitaciones y baño grande, hermosas vistas
- The beautiful old stone house, surrounded by fields, the warmth of the welcome from Livan and Emilia, sculpture by Emilia’s father, Eduardo R. Osorio, photographs by Livan, the labradors (one resident, one neighbour) and the food. A very relaxing environment with plenty of outdoor and indoor space, so it doesn’t matter what the weather is doing.
- The hosts were warning and very welcoming. The area is precious for walkers and Trekkers
- La hospitalidad de los responsables del alojamiento, la posibilidad de poder pernoctar con mis dos perros y que tengan sitio por el exterior para jugar. El desayuno es completo y los bizcochos están muy ricos.
El pazo es precioso, los alrededores maravillosos. Emilia es un verdadero encanto, estuvimos cómo en nuestra propia casa.
Mención especial al “txoko” con mesa de billar.. qué gran acierto!!
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
- Renovated historcal building with exceptional atmospere. Beautiful gardens. Very friendly and helpful staff. A well-marked walking route starts near the property. The evening meal and the red house wine was fantastic.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
- We booked for a two night stay and extended to a third as we enjoyed our time here so much. The accommodation was comfortable, breakfast was good and we especially enjoyed dinner. We had a slight difficulty getting access to WiFi which was quickly resolved by Nacho, who also helped us with planning our visit to the area. Our stay was one of the high points of our holiday.
- This is a very wonderful and very special place. The food and wine are excellent and we were very well looked after by very lovely folk. A highlight in living.
- The place is really beautiful, no neighbors at close distance, nice yoga room and living room
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
Rectoral de Castillon
Set in the natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this former 17th-century rectory provides a charming setting for your stay in rural Galicia.The Rectoral de Castillón lies in among 46 ft² of peaceful gardens between the rivers Miño and Sil. All around the property you can enjoy the tranquil countryside of this beautiful, wine-producing region of northern Spain. Each of the hotel’s rooms overlooks these wonderful green surroundings.Stay within the ancient stone walls of this enchanting, historic building. The hotel is set around a characteristic courtyard and features a library, a lounge with welcoming fireplace, wine cellar and a traditional-style restaurant.
- Good location for vineyards and revers, well restored house like a castle, well kept garden, comfortable and large rooms, sophisticated dinner and breakfast, and manager in reception with the best hospitality.Everything is wonderful.
Nos Gusto todo en general, la casa esta muy bien, amplia, limpia y muy bien cuidada. También nos gusto el restaurante , tiene una carta no muy extensa pero todo lo que comimos estaba muy rico.
Hacer mención también a la atención y amabilidad del personal.
- Es un pazo super bonito y tranquilo. Y se come super bien en el restaurante.
- El entorno, la habitación, la comida… La verdad es que todo me encantó!
- Hotel que podríamos calificar como de “con encanto”, en una casona bien restaurada, con jardines, salones, biblioteca y patios muy agradables para pasar unos días de descanso y turismo. Situado en un magnífico entorno, y cerca de lugares de mucho interés como parajes de La Ribeira Sacra, Monforte de Lemos, etc. Habitaciones y cuartos de baño amplios y cómodos. Personal de servicio muy amable y atento, dispuesto a dar cualquier información que se le solicite.
O Canto da Terra
O Canto da Terra is located in Pantón’s Follés district and within the Ribeira Sacra region. Set in lovely gardens with outdoor furniture, this charming country house offers rooms and apartments.The eco-friendly O Canto da Terra maintains original wood and stonework, handmade furnishings crafted on site and hand-painted tiles. All accommodations has pleasant, rustic décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a bathroom.You can make use of a shared lounge, where there is a fireplace. Breakfast and dinner prepared with produce grown in the property’s orchard can be prepared upon request. There is also a terrace with a barbecue.The Canto da Terra is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is 90 mi from Santiago. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and a spa center can be found less than 0.6 mi away. The Augas Santas Balneario & Golf Resort is also 0.6 mi away.Ferreira de Pantón is 2.2 mi away and you can reach Ourense in 35 minutes by car.
- Same apartment as last year everything just as good. The owner is very nice and helpful as always.
- Lovely apartment with full facilities which was perfect for us.
- Everything, the hospitality was amazing and the place was very cosy.
- Wonderfully quiet, rural location. Our hostess was lovely and took time to look for information on local archaeological sites for us. The room had so much character and the facilities were great. We had our own little terrace to sit on. The breakfast was very tasty with local produce and homemade pancakes. If you relish the countryside this is the place for you.
- El apartamento está bien situado para conocer la Ribeira Sacra y es precioso: está decorado con mucho gusto y resulta muy cálido. El desayuno es estupendo: productos de la tierra de calidad. Por encima de todo, la amabilidad de la dueña: te hace sentir como en casa. No se puede pedir más.
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
Located in the center of Chantada, Hotel Mogay offers rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of the old town and is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and the Ribeira Sacra Wine Route.Each heated room at Hotel Mogay has a plasma-screen TV and a desk. There is also a communal laundry room.Upon request, a dinner service is available in the Mogay’s restaurant, which is open from Monday to Saturday. Breakfast and snacks are served in the café-bar.Located in the Ribeira Sacra region, the hotel is within an hour’s drive of Ourense and Lugo. Santiago de Compostela is less than 50 mi away and there is easy access to the N540 Motorway.
- The rooms were so clean and well-equipped, we actually didn’t expect that the hotel would be soo cool. In the morning a lady at the reception spoke English fluently and organized breakfast for us quickly, though we didn’t warn in advance about breakfast and were the earliest guests looking for breakfast at that day.
- The bathroom was big and the shower was nice. The receptionist was really nice and spoke English. The WiFi connection was good.
- Una cama muy cómoda y un plato de ducha muy moderno
- La ubicación y la atención del personal. El desayuno correcto, aunque el zumo era diminuto y había poca variedad de fruta.
- ubicacion, tranquilidad aun estando en el centro y relacion precio excepcional, si tienes en cuenta que es un hotel de 1* que le vas a pedir y de que te vas a quejar?
Top Hotels In Búbal Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Búbal Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Búbal Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Búbal Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!