10 Best Hotels To Stay In Búbal Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Búbal Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Búbal Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búbal Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búbal Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Búbal Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Búbal Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Búbal Aragon:
Located next to Bubal Reservoir in Aragón’s Tena Valley, this aparthotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Panticosa Ski Resort. It offers stylish apartments with a spa bath and a private terrace.Guests have access to an outdoor pool in July and August.The apartments at Aparthotel Bubal feature modern décor, free Wi-Fi and great mountain views. The lounge has a flat-screen TV, and the kitchenette includes a hob, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher.The aparthotel has a restaurant serving traditional mountain food. It has an outdoor terrace with amazing mountain views. There is also a games room with a free pool table, videogames and table football.Aparthotel Bubal offers free parking and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Formigal Ski Resort. Huesca is an hour away, and you can reach the French border in just 20 minutes.
- Beautiful view of the Pyrenees. Nice looking apartment. Very quiet when we where there as there were only 2 other guests. Overall a good stay.
- beautiful setting in the mountains, a compact but comfortable apartment, friendly and helpful staff, decent food in the restaurant
- Plenty of space, very comfortable. Easy parking. Friendly staff.
- The room and the area but plenty of other hotels to enjoy it from, instead of this one.
Nice and new apt with all the necessary
Aparthotel Peña Telera Resort
Set next to Búbal Lake in the Pyrenees, Peña Telera Resort is less than 1.9 mi from Panticosa Ski Resort. All apartments and studios have a kitchenette and flat-screen TV.Aparthotel Peña Telera offers wonderful mountain views. It has a central lounge area with an open fire and free Wi-Fi access. There is also a games room and TV room.The Sarronal restaurant serves a range of local cuisine, including roasted meat dishes.The Peña Telera’s tour desk can provide information on the Aragon region. Hiking and skiing are popular in the surrounding mountains. Ski storage lockers are available at the apartments.
- Great area. Lots of space in apartment. Clean and functional.
Great very confortable and perfect situation.
Muy buena situación y muy completo todo.
- Value for money. Jose, reception, was brilliant with our countless questions. He was passionate about the resort and surrounding ski fields.
- Practico, limpio y tranquilo. TODO funcionaba y dispone de todo lo necesario
El trato del personal es estupendo, gente muy amable y cordial.
Las vistas son espectaculares.
Es una zona muy tranquila, se puede dormir y descansar muy bien .
Hotel La Rambla
Hotel La Rambla is located in the village of Biescas, in Aragon’s Tena Valley. The hotel features a garden with a terrace, and free Wi-Fi.La Rambla is ideally located for skiing and is 12 mi from Formigal Ski Resort and 9.3 mi from Panticosa’s ski runs.Rooms at La Rambla are simple and functional. Each one has a TV and private bathroom.Biesca has easy access to the surrounding Pyrenees Mountains and is a 30-minute drive from Ordesa National Park. The French Border is approximately 16 mi from the hotel and Zaragoza is a 90-minute drive away.
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, good value for money (60 euros night/double room), cleanliness.
- Comfortable facilities; fair and reasonably priced for the Monte Perdido park area, although further from the park than the more expensive accommodations in Torla; numerous restaurants within walking distance; good breakfast buffet for very reasonable price; friendly hosts
- The location was perfect. Staff was very friendly and helpfull, like family.
- Great location with a wonderful view. Very helpful staff helped me plan 2 great hikes! Thanks!
- Central location, lovely Bar Restaurant next door. Very clean hotel throughout.
This cozy hotel is just 1,000 feet from Panticosa’s ski slopes, in the Tena Valley. It features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, terraces with panoramic mountain views, a bar, and free WiFi in the public areas.Rooms at Hotel Escalar feature traditional mountain décor and central heating. All include a sofa, plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have stunning mountain views.You can relax in the TV lounge, play pool in the games room or stroll around the Búbal Reservoir, 20 minutes’ walk away. The hotel is in the center of town, and the Panticosa Thermal Baths are 5 mi away.The Escalar is 50 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park, and Formigal is 7.5 mi away. It is 28 mi from Jaca. Free parking is available on site upon availability.
- Superb value for money! We had a small terrace and wonderful view of the mountains. The service was warm and friendly too!
- Excellent location for a summer stay, right in the centre of the village. A pleasant room, however paying the extra for a mountain view instead of a back-alley view would have been worth it. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and pleasant lounges. Car park is tricky to get into and has narrow spaces – if coming by car, I recommend coming in a small one. In ski season there would be a slightly annoying uphill walk from the gondola station at the end of each day, due to the gondola’s location in the lowest part of the village.
- Extraordinariamente Limpio y el personal atentisimo
- Habitación amplia y con buenas vistas, todo muy limpio. Parking gratis si hay plazas libres. Salones muy agradables.
La chica de recepción super amable y cercana (creo que le suma valor al alojamiento).
Y lo mejor, las vistas de la habitación asignada, increíbles (era justo lo que buscaba ).
La habitación, muy bien , suelo de maderita.
Hotel Sarao is located in Escarrilla, in Aragón’s Tena Valley, less than 15 minutes’ drive from the Formigal and Panticosa Ski Resorts. It offers ski storage and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The modern rooms at El Sarao feature central heating and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property is located 650 feet from the local heated swimming pool.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and a range of Spanish wines. The hotel also has vending machines for snacks and drinks.Jaca is a 30-minute drive from Hotel Sarao, and you can drive to the French border in around 15 minutes. During ski season there is free public transport to access Panticosa and Formigal Ski slopes.
- lovely people very good food location is great and easy to find no problem parking
- The room was cozy and clean, the staff is friendly and if you’re lucky you can park for free just outside the hotel. Breakfast was good too. From the hotel to the slopes is between 10 and 30 minutes by car, depending on how crowded is the road.
- Loved this hotel; all the staff were really helpful with the manager/owner even letting us park our motorbike in his garage. The room was modern, clean and comfortable. We ate in the restaurant; I don’t eat meat but there was a good choice of vegetarian or fish dishes on the menu. Breakfast was really good with loads to choose from. The owner offered us a free bottle of wine when we left but unfortunately we didn’t have any room on the bike to put it!!
We really enjoyed our stay in Hotel Sarao. The room was very cosy and the staff very friendly, the heating wasn´t on when we arrived but as soon as we let the staff know, they sorted it out. By the time we went up after dinner the room was nice and warm. Hot water in the shower comes up really quickly which is great after a whole day snowboarding!
We had plenty of food for dinner and breakfast, all really tasty food. I would highlight ´jarrete de cordero´, very nice and soft piece of lamb with a lovely sauce, potatoes and ´piquillo´pepper.
Also, it is very close to Formigal Ski Resort, you get there in about 10 minutes drive.
We will definitely repeat this experience, the only thing I would change is to stay longer.
- El personal era muy amable, la habitación, pequeña pero muy acogedora, la comida del restaurante muy buena y las vistas desde la habitación inmejorables
Hotel Casa Morlans
Hotel Casa Morlans is located 1,000 feet from the ski elevators at Panticosa Ski Resort, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The rooms at Casa Morlans feature a coffee maker and kettle. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms come with a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. There are several restaurants, bars and nightclubs within a short walk in Panticosa.Formigal Ski Resort, located in Portalet, is 5.6 mi from the hotel. Casa Morlans is around 25 minutes’ drive from the French border. Huesca is around 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
Front desk staff were incredibly helpful with our booking . The hotel was in a perfect location .
The breakfast too was great . Panticosa is a beautiful place to stay .
A nice, clean, comfortable hotel with parking at the back.
Check in was easy, the receptionist (lady from Salou) spoke good English and was very pleasant and friendly.
Habitación correcta con mobiliario poco atractivo aunque tenía TV de pantalla plana y buena calefacción. No disponíamos de ninguna silla.
Baño correcto, renovado y actual, con secador de pelo.
Tanto la habitación como el baño eran muy justos de superficie pero en consonancia con el precio.
Las habitaciones eran amplias y estaban limpias ,el alojamiento era céntrico ya que había bares e tiendas alrededor
y el balneario de Panticosa estaba como 15 o 20 del hotel y el desayuno era bastante variado y el personal era amable.
- Amabilidad del personal tanto del hotel como del restaurante.
- Front desk staff were incredibly helpful with our booking . The hotel was in a perfect location .
Tierra de Biescas
Set in the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees, this luxurious and contemporary 4-star hotel offers more than 9.8 ft² of lush green gardens with an outdoor swimming pool and a spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The impressive mountain location means the hotel is bright and sunny all year long. The light, stylish interiors feature blond wood to create a 21st-century version of the traditional mountain lodge.Rooms at Tierra de Biescas feature a flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and views. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the avant-garde restaurant, traditional grill or cider house.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. Tierra de Biescas provides a great base to explore Candanchú, Astún and the stunning Ordesa National Park. It is also convenient for skiers heading to the resorts of Panticosa and Formigal.
- The location is great, half an hour from the french border so that you can visit the Pyrenees from both the Spanish and French sides. The staff is very nice and helpful. It was nice that this hotel has the possibility to use the inside heated pool.
- The outdoor area was lovely or to sit by the pool and relax. The location, or a walkable distance from the center of town, was quiet.
- Great location – wonderful staff and delicious restaurant. Great value for the money.
- The location is at the end of town surrounded by trees. Very quiet area. We had the spa pool to ourselves, the outdoor pool was not in use, empty of water. We had a ground floor room with a balcony to sit on and listen to the birds and water feature. The room was large and the walk in shower in the big bathroom was great.
- Great location and facilities super reception staff.
Offering free WiFi, a garden and an on-site restaurant, Aparta-Hotel Puertolas is located in Escuer and offers accommodations in rooms and studios.
Formigal Ski Slopes are 30 minutes’ drive from the property.The accommodations is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The studios also have a kitchen, fitted with an oven, a microwave, and a fridge. There is a private bathroom with a bath in each unit.Guests can enjoy homemade meals and traditional food at the on-site bar and restaurant. A simple breakfast is included for all rooms.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and horse riding. Jaca is 12 mi from Aparta-Hotel Puertolas, while Cauterets is 23 mi away. Ordesa National Park can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- La situación. La habitación. Estuvo muy bien calidad precio
- La habitación muy acogedora y la comida buenisima
- La atención del personal, la limpieza y la comida del restaurante son excelentes.
- El trato del personal y por supuesto las comidas excelentes
- El trato del personal muy agradable. En cuanto a la habitación, las camas muy cómodas, estuvimos sólo una noche, sin grandes pretensiones y estuvimos muy bien, la verdad.
The family-run Hotel Navarro in Panticosa offers attractive, rustic-style rooms in the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees. It has a bar-café, ski storage and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.All of the rooms at the Navarro Hotel have a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower. Rooms are heated and offer wooden floors, a TV and views of the surrounding mountains.The Navarro’s bar-café serves salads, paella and tapas, as well as pizzas and sandwiches. The hotel also has a lounge and a TV room.Located in Panticosa’s Plaza Mayor Square, the Navarro is just 800 feet from the resort’s ski elevators. Individual ski lockers are available at the hotel.Panticosa is popular for a range of winter sports, as well as hiking and cycling. Bubal Reservoir is less than 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Excellent location in the ski resort village of Panticosa. Our two bedroom family room was perfect to travel with our young children.
- very nice restored old building, comfortable quiet rooms
- Great location, good value for money, very friendly lady of the house. She recommended me to go to his brother’s ski rental and it was great. Got good equipment at a decent price and got a 10% off for being a patron of the hotel.
- everything is good. we was happy there with our pet 🙂
Very friendly staff
Free car park nearby
Regular ski bus
Hotel & Spa El Privilegio
Hotel & Spa El Privilegio is set in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees, with views of the Tena Valley’s lakes and woods. It has a well-equipped spa center.The spa center at this elegant hotel includes a hydromassage pool, rain-effect shower and Turkish Baths. There is also a hot tub, sauna and a massage service.Rooms offer views over the Pyrenees and the Búbal reservoir. The ski resorts of Panticosa and Formigal are both within 9.3 mi of El Privilegio. The area is also ideal for adventure sports, with many forests and lakes. The hotel can organize activities from reception.A design hotel, El Privilegio combines traditional mountain elements with modern décor. Rooms have charming stone walls and wooden ceilings, as well as lovely natural light.A range of fresh, local dishes are served at the restaurant.Covered parking for motorbikes is available.
- Very good breakfast. Maria was excellent. She took great care of us!
- Nice hotel in a beautiful location in the mountains
- This is an excellent hotel run by a most friendly family, Juan, Anabel & their son Antonio. All speak reasonable English with Antonio being virtually fluent. The restaurant serves excellent evening meals from a relatively limited choice menu. We will certainly return for another holiday.
- The hotel was lovely beautiful setting and very clean.
- The hotel is family owned and run and is a joy to stay there. The restaurant food was superb. Good wine selection as well.
Top Hotels In Búbal Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Búbal Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Búbal Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Búbal Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!