10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brugarol Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Brugarol Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brugarol Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brugarol Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brugarol Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brugarol Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brugarol Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brugarol Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Calella de Palafrugell.Located in the famously beautiful coastal town of Palafrugell, make the most of the Catalonian sunshine by the pool or in the garden. Enjoy wholesome buffet meals in the restaurant.Set in a quiet area of this peaceful fishing village, you are just 1,000 feet from the charming beach. Here, refresh yourself with a dip in the Mediterranean and admire lovely views over the bay.Breathe the fresh sea air from the private balcony of your Hotel Port-Bo bedroom.Keep up-to-date with friends and world affairs on the Hotel Port-Bo’s free wireless internet.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was equipped with a kitchen sink, cook-top, etc. so it would’ve been a convenient place to stay for several days.
- Very well located, close to the beach, stored and restaurants and quiet – we were there early May, that is low season. Personnel was halpful and available. Breakfast was very good, plentiful and varied (different every day). Beds were good. Bathroom was super clean.
- Superb breakfast, wonderful staff, really friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Location is perfect , pool is nice and breakfast is rich!
- Central location, a.very nice pool, fantastic breakfast. Lovely staff, super comfortable.
Mas Ses Vinyes
One of our top picks in Begur.This charming hotel has a peaceful setting near Begur, surrounded by forest. Mas Ses Vinyes offers a spa (extra cost), an outdoor pool and a terrace with beautiful views.The hotel’s spa center includes a hydromassage bath, a cold water pool, a Finnish sauna and a Hammam. Entry is subject to an additional cost.Rooms all have free Wi-Fi access, spacious bathrooms and a balcony. Some rooms are in the old farmhouse building and some are in the new annex, by the swimming pool.Mas Ses Vinyes offers views over Calella de Palafrugell and the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and fine Empordà wines.Parking is available for free. The center of Begur, the beach and the bays of Calella and Tamariu are all within a short drive.
- It was a clean decent hotel but definitely not worth the price , the staff were not so friendly and the woman at the reception was acting like she is doing us a favour , with an unfriendly attitude
Peace and tranquility, fantastic room and overall a calm and relaxing ambiance in a serene setting out of the hustle and bustle. Great staff as well all added to and excellent stay.
It is our second visit which speaks for itself.
- Excellent hotel in an excellent location. Thank you to all staff for making us so welcome .
- The location of the place is amazing. It has a great swimming pool and is sorrounded by nature. The restaurant is really good although a little bit expensive (30-40 euros per person) but it is quite famous since a lot of people go to the place to eat in it. The room was amazing, with a great bath that could easily fit two people.
- Great spot with excellent staff and a lovely pool. We will return.
Hotel Casa Peya – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Palafrugell – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Peya – Adults Only is set in a historic building in Palafrugell, 10 minutes’ drive from Calella Beach and Llafranc Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast comes with local products including natural juices, seasonal fruit, cheeses and products from the area.The hotel also offers bike hire. Girona is 18 mi from Hotel Casa Peya – Adults Only, while Roses is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Exceptionally helpful staff. Super clean room with modern comforts.
- Gorgeous from start to finish. Beautiful, quiet property with perfect amenities and a delightful breakfst. Will stay again!
The rooms are excellent, nice balcony. Breakfast in the morning was very good.
The staff was super friendly and helpful with tips to go
- The location. It is located in the heart of the city.
- Wonderful small hotel with a great focus on the guest experience & a personalised stay – highly recommended!
One of our top picks in Tamariu – and a guest favorite.
Located in a beautiful and tranquil cove along the Costa Brava, this charming modern hotel is surrounded by pine trees and is adjacent to the beach. Dine in the restaurant with panoramic views.Hotel Hostalillo Tamariu has a bar and function rooms for conferences and business meetings. Sit out on the terrace and admire views over the charming cove with its characteristic white houses, golden sands and the Mediterranean beyond.The property occupies a privileged position between Calella de Palafrugell and Begur, and is an ideal base for those who want to exchange the chaos of city life for a tranquil and unique natural environment with beautiful views.The hotel itself is in close proximity to a number of important golf courses so enjoy a round while soaking up the sunshine. Make a daytrip to the fine city of Girona, just 28 mi from Hostalillo Tamariu.
- It is a very beautiful place to visit and a very good hotel to stay. Receptionists are very friendly. Breakfast and food were varied and good quality. The restaurant is a best option instead of going out far. The offer beach towels rent at a rather expensive cost. Wifi is good enough to you needs. Our room had a wonderful view , other may not be the same.
The location was amazing! We drove from Barcelona Airport to the hotel. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner overlooking the water. Our room also had a balcony with gorgeous views.
We paid for half board which included dinner and breakfast- totally worth doing!
- This is a great hotel! Sweetie found it while we were searching for a hotel in Cadaques, and fell in love with the photos of the beach. We came here instead. He insisted we needed a beach view room with a balcony, which was definitely the right choice. We spent hours on that balcony watching the sea and the sky from our room. The hotel isn’t luxurious, nor is it supposed to be for the price–but it’s still great. The room was big enough, as was the bathroom. It was pretty well soundproofed. The bed was comfortable. The towels were excellent. The breakfast buffet had something for pretty much everyone. There’s a rooftop bar. And it’s all right on some of the prettiest beach you’ll ever find.
- The front desk staff is amazing. The location is unbeatable. The view is insane. Pretty good breakfast included. Its a great place for a retreat from life, but get a high room and check AC air filter.
- Most of hotel’s rooms had a beautiful view at the sea. Breakfest was very good, clean hote, friendly stafl. We loved it!
The Hotel Tamariu is a small, family-run hotel in the picturesque town of Tamariu, situated overlooking the beach on the Costa Brava, close to the French border.Enjoy a relaxing break at the Tamariu, whose comfortable rooms are full of natural light, and boast full air conditioning, free wired internet, fully equipped bathrooms and private balcony.Make the most of one of the best preserved beaches in the Costa Brava, just yards from the hotel, and set in a tranquil bay surrounded by tamarind trees.Savor fresh seafood at the Tamarius restaurant, which also offers a range of international cuisine.At night, gaze out at the clear waters of the Mediterranean from the hotels charming bar-terrace, situated on the beach front of this former fishing town.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and warm. When we checked in they wished us a Happy Anniversary and at dinner they told the singer to dedicate a song to us. Felt like a VIP not just another tourist. Could not have asked for more!
- Reception staff were so helpful – we were only staying one night but they were very helpful in terms of offering to store luggage or let us use the facilities on the day we checked out. Breakfast was good. Room (3rd floor) with terrace looking out on to Tamariu beach was lovely.
- A perfect location in a beautiful sea-side location with a very friendly and efficient staff – you really couldn’t ask for more.
Staff, members of.family, helpful +welcoming.
Much changed (modernised) after last visit (honeymoon)
59 years ago!!! Highly recommended.
- A lovely family run hotel with clean rooms, excellent breakfast and right on the beach. Several good restaurants in the bay, all within easy walking distance. A good atmosphere with stunning views. Anna and Susan were the nicest of people and couldn’t do enough for their guests. Good secure parking, close to the hotel, and well worth the fee. An all round great experience.
One of our top picks in Calella de Palafrugell.Hotel Alga is in 75,347 ft² of gardens, just 650 feet from Calella de Palafrugell Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.All of the Alga’s rooms are bright and spacious. All air-conditioned accommodations have satellite TV and a safe.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a range of international cuisine, including traditional Catalan dishes. The bar features a terrace, offering views of the hotel grounds.Guests at the Alga can use its paddle tennis court, TV and game room. Activities in Calella include snorkeling, diving and biking.Calella de Palafrugell has easy access to many of the Costa Brava’s pretty beaches, including Palamós and Platja d’Aro. Girona is a one-hour drive away.
- The hotel was great! Brilliant location. The pool was clean & hotel amenities were perfect for a week in the sun. I’ll definitely be back!
- The photos did not give me the best impression but once we arrived I was extremely satisfied.
Staff generally very friendly and reception and bar staff particularly helpful.
Decor inside very attractive and relaxing. Liked the old furniture and pottery on display. High standard of cleanliness and maintenance throughout the hotel.
Outside gardens very attractive and continually well maintained.
Lovely grounds, terraces, gardens, bar area and lounge, pool, great for relaxing.
Staff very helpful and spoke good english
- Due to a faulty door lock we were given a room with a nice view over the garden rather than the car park and road as was the original room.
One of our top picks in Palafrugell.Offering a shared outdoor pool, Arrels d’Emporda is a modern aparthotel located in Palafrugell. The air-conditioned apartments are 2.5 mi from Llafranc Beach and provide free Wi-Fi access.Featuring a balcony, each apartment has a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob and microwave. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer.Arrels d’Emporda includes Arrels Bar, located on the ground floor. There is a traditional food market 650 feet from the apartments.Several beaches on the Costa Brava can be found within 10 minutes’ drive. Girona Airport is 25 mi away and the property provides a shuttle service.
Arrels d’Emporda is an aparthotel just a few minutes walk from the centre of Palafrugell. We found the location to be particularly convenient because it’s situated across the road from the coach/bus station. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy and the staff were friendly and helpful.
We were pleasantly surprised by our apartment which was of a decent size. The bathroom was particularly spacious and the shower was excellent. Although the hotel doesn’t have particularly nice views, we liked that the apartment had a spacious balcony which can be accessed via the living room as well as the bedroom.
- Comfy beds, duvets. Nice airy kitchen/lounge area. Nice and new and clean.
- This is a modern Appart hotel, rooms are well furnished with comfy beds, great bathroom with a good shower. 15 min walk from centre of town, room regularly serviced. direct access from room to large private outside terrace
- We have stayed here twice before and we return because it meets our needs. The accommodation is good with a very good size terrace where we ate outside, the beds are comfy and the bathroom very good. The Apartment is serviced most days and the standard of cleanliness is very good. The cooking facilities are adequate with and an adequate range of utensils. The location is unremarkable but is just a 15min walk to the centre of town which is very good, The staff are always friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful flat. Very modern, spacious, very comfortable beds. Equipped kitchen, good pressure in the shower. Beds were done every day and towels changed as well. Very welcoming staff at reception.
- Arrels d’Emporda is an aparthotel just a few minutes walk from the centre of Palafrugell. We found the location to be particularly convenient because it’s situated across the road from the coach/bus station. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy and the staff were friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Llafranc.Situated on the sea front, overlooking the magnificent beach of Llafranc, the Hotel Terramar boasts modern and well-lit rooms, which provide you with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.Hotel Terramar is set in tranquil surroundings, from here you can enjoy a short morning walk to the beach. There, you can spend the day relaxing on the fine sands, and swimming in the sea.Terramar is also equipped with an on-site gym, where you can do some light exercise. Then, you can head to the sun terrace, where you can soak up some rays and read a book.In the evening, dine in the stylish setting of the on-site restaurant, serving fresh seasonal cuisine.
- Close proximity to airport. Great restaurant and wait staff. Food was delicious!! Comfortable bed and generous amount of towels and toiletries.
- Fabulous location with an amazing view — only a few steps to a well-maintained beach. The property was very clean with all the right amenities, including a great restaurant. Also close to shopping, dining and amazing walks for scenic vistas of the Mediterranean Sea and it’s rugged coastline. We will definitely return to Hotel Terramar.
- Beautiful place, beautiful location I would love to revisit in the future. My favorite experiences during my stay were the beautiful views, the boat we rented with a captain and took snorkeling in the caves, and the Cap Roig botanical gardens.
- It was comfortable; staff were polite and helpful. It is across the road from the beach!!! Beautiful.
- The location across from the beach was wonderful as was the room & shower. The restaurant was also fabulous. People made us feel special, the food & service were excellent, as was the atmosphere.
Hotel BlauMar Llafranch
One of our top picks in Llafranc – and a guest favorite.
This charming hotel is in Llafranc, one of the best beach resorts on the Costa Brava. All rooms at the Hotel Blaumar Llafranch have a private terrace or garden with sea views. There is free WiFi available throughout.The BlauMar Llafranch is located in the heart of the beautiful Empordà region. Along the coastline there are a range of beaches and interesting fishing towns.The hotel has soundproofed bedrooms with bright décor and lots of natural light. There are wooden floors and attractive furniture.Wi-Fi is free in both rooms and public areas. These include a living room where hot drinks are served around the fireplace.Breakfast includes local produce and fresh fruit and is available on the outdoor terrace. There are also gardens and a snack bar.Free public parking is possible on site. There are 10 golf courses within 12 mi. The Dalí Museum in Figueres is an hour’s drive away, while Girona can be reached in 30 minutes.
The location of the hotel was perfect for us . So peaceful and serene. It provided an exquisite view of the water, with the hills bordering your view of the town’s small harbor . Sitting on the terrace with a cocktail and looking at this gorgeous view was something we won’t long forget. The hotel sits far enough away from the town to provide a quiet setting. Yet , it only took us 10 minutes to walk to restaurants.
Also, the hotel staff was so helpful in providing tourist and restaurant advice. Additionally , we arrived with a rental car that had broken down and they were extraordinary in helping us navigate how to address the problem.
- Peaceful ,relaxed very helpful staff . Lovely breakfast with great choices .
- Joe at the hotel went out of his way to make our short stay very enjoyable
- Each morning there was a fresh tortilla (frittata) and it was always the highlight of breakfast for me.
Very clean and well looked after
Great room with fab view from the balcony
- The location of the hotel was perfect for us . So peaceful and serene. It provided an exquisite view of the water, with the hills bordering your view of the town’s small harbor . Sitting on the terrace with a cocktail and looking at this gorgeous view was something we won’t long forget. The hotel sits far enough away from the town to provide a quiet setting. Yet , it only took us 10 minutes to walk to restaurants.
Hotel Mas Pastora – Adults Only
Located in Llafranc in the Catalonia Region, and built in a 18th century farmhouse, Hotel Mas Pastora is an adult-only hotel, featuring an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site, charges may be applicable.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features modern style and flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and water.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Towels for the pool are also offered.Girona is 21 mi from Hotel Mas Pastora, while Roses is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 mi from Hotel Mas Pastora.
- Good location, only 300 meters from village center. Lovely setting. Lots of restaurant choices (see below). Friendly, helpful staff. Vey quiet and secure. Good, free parking. Nice, adequate breakfast with Nespresso machine (coffee/tea anytime). The rooms are “minmalist”, clean but spare, a bit like a Hotel 6 with a nice view. OK, but sparse.
- Quiet and relaxing, staff very helpful and friendly.
- uber friendly staff. really great amenities. you can tell they really took the time to design a property for their guests. Comfortable and relaxed. this kind of quality and value for the price isn’t common. Highly recommend. Truly.
- Short walk to the beach, the building, breakfast, pool and the grounds were impeccable.
“Green” bathroom amenities
Solid comfortable mattress with white bed linen
Exquisite breakfast area / simple but ample selection
Top Hotels In Brugarol Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brugarol Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brugarol Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brugarol Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!