10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brownsville Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Brownsville Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brownsville Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brownsville Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brownsville Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brownsville Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brownsville Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brownsville Vermont:
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- The facility was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with full kitchen amenities. The food at the restaurant far exceeded our expectations being in such a remote location. The chef and staff were friendly and engaging.
- Very clean room. Comfortable bed and pull out sofa bed. Clean heated pool. Friendly staff!
Room was very clean at checkin!
Breathtaking sunrises in Bennington building (this building is nearest to pool but still need to drive there in cold weather).
Very impressed with the kitchen; stocked with proper flatware, dishes, bowls, measuring cup, cookware, dish & dishwasher soap, paper towels & sponge.
Pool at The Climb is huge & 86 degrees but building could use some updating; later hours too open from 5:30-8:30pm daily. Free tube rentals at The Climb to use onsite hills. Free rope tow Saturday’s & Sunday’s from 12-4.
Main hotel has nice game room up and downstairs. Foosball & ping pong is free but pool, darts & arcade games are not.
Free Green Mountian Coffee until 10am at main hotel $2 thereafter.
About 35 mins away from Okemo & Wallmart =o)
- The place was absolutely beautiful clean comfortable definitely stay there again
Room size, kitchen very well equiped, quiet location, beatiful landscape.
Fitness center (another building) very good, large pool, good locker room.
Windsor Mansion Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windsor Mansion Inn offers accommodations in Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 23 miles from Windsor Mansion Inn, and Woodstock is 11 miles from the property.
- Made us feel so at home and we’re so accommodating. Incredible breakfast.
- Everything about Windsor Mansion exceeded our expectations! The outdoors patio had stunning mountain views that were amazing and the evening campfire was a real delight. How did they manage to have a full moon for our visit? Super comfortable beds and lots of hot water too ! The breakfast was also high on the +++list, delicious scones, french toast, and eggs perfect way to start the day.
- The whole inn was gorgeous! The staff was so friendly and hospitable. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Our room was beautiful and cozy.
- Breakfast was good. My partner and I both liked the quiet and serenity of the inn. Gail and John were fantastic hosts. They were friendly, informative and just nice people.
- The staff was very friendly and attentive. The breakfast with fresh fruit and blueberry pancakes was fantastic. Then grounds and view are very beautiful.
This charming Windsor, Vermont inn offers free Wi-Fi, massage services, and traditional rooms that feature plush bedding and antique style bathrooms. St. Gaudens National Historic Site is a 6-minute drive away.An iPod docking station and a work desk are featured in each room at Windsor Snapdragon Inn. A private bathroom is also provided.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the reading library of the inn’s parlor. Fax and photocopying services are also available along with a spa that offers a variety of body treatments.Snapdragon Inn is half a mile from the American Precision Museum. The Harpoon Brewery is 3 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was great, room was spacious and loved the heated bathroom floors
- We loved the location. It was easy to walk to a wonderful dinner option. Also an easy drive to interesting attractions. Also possible to hike from the front door! The environment is lovely and the Innkeepers and their staff are helpful, kind and friendly and all are interested in the guests enjoying the visit. We enjoyed our spacious and gracious room with its large bath, heated floor, claw-foot tub plus a separate shower. Wonderful cozy bathrobes. The place is a treat.
- fabulous hosts, fabulous room, fabulous breakfast. Location was perfect.
- Heated bathroom floor and a great tour from the innkeeper
- A lovely property in a good location near to the town but with lovely walks on the doorstep. The staff were excellent and it was a nice place to relax in.
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont offers accommodations in Claremont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Killington is 31 miles from Common Man Inn Claremont, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was super comfortable including the bed and the bathroom/tub was so clean. They added an extra touch and had homemade soap and lotion in the bathroom!! Very nice touch.
- Skip the chain hotels and cheap motels. Corporate quality and family-run feeling.
We felt so at home! Very relaxing & the staff treated us like family!
Loved everything about The Common Man Inn & Restaurant in Claremont, NH
- The Common Man in Claremont, exceeded all expectations! Rooms were really nice and comfortable. Ambiance in the whole place was classic! Very comfortable, warm and friendly! Loved all the local history touches! Will definitely be back. Restaurant was just as good. Good food, good staff and good ambiance!
- They helped my husband make my birthday super special we had a wonderful time at the inn and restaurant
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
- Could not have been happier with the property and experience. Newer property that is well maintained. Breakfast buffet was a step above in terms of quality. We did not have dinner on-site, but enjoyed cocktails at the bar all three nights of our stay. The beverage director was behind the bar two nights and crafted some of the best cocktails we’ve had in years. While you cannot walk into Woodstock, it is a quick drive. It is also centrally located and within 30 minutes, you can be at Harpoon, Long-Trail, Silo, Simon Pearce, etc etc. Highly recommend.
Hampton Inn White River Junction
This hotel is 1.5 miles from downtown White River Junction, Vermont and the New England Transportation Museum. It features a daily breakfast buffet and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free access to the gym and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn White River Junction. A business center, sun terrace and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the White River Junction Hampton inn. All rooms are warmly decorated with white linens and include a work desk.Dartmouth College and Hood Museum of Art are both a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room and bathroom were large…lobby area was comfortable and homey.
The location is good for our purposes.
Price is good.
easy check-in and check-out
- I stay at several Hampton Inns every month this one with out a doubt the best.
- Our room was very quiet, large and clean. Breakfast had both hot and cold options. I particularly like the hot oatmeal with options for add ins. Fresh fruit and yogurt varieties also a plus. A good hotel for our needs.
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge is located in Quechee, just 19 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Woodstock is 6 miles from Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge, and Hanover is 7 miles away.
- Susan at the front desk was very helpful and super sweet. She told us all about our room and breakfast in the morning
- the room was enormous with 2 tvs… very clean…breakfast was a definite bonus
- The room was very clean and for the price it was a good value. The size of the room was adequate for an overnight stay. Too small for me to stay there for a week.
Front desk staff very pleasant and helpful, lobby is large and welcoming, breakfast was very adequate, workout room is small but fine and very clean, pool is all maintained. In room the carpet appears to be new and the shower was perfect.
This property could get a higher rating with just a bit more attention to detail in the guest rooms.
- Bed was not that comfortable but staff, location, and value was great. Good breakfast
Ludlow Colonial Motel
One of our top picks in Ludlow.Showcasing a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, Ludlow Colonial Motel is located in Ludlow in the region of Vermont, just 20 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from Ludlow Colonial Motel, and Woodstock is 18 miles from the property.
- Very nice people. I had a concussion from boarding and they let me extend my checkout time.
- Clean. Close to Okemo Mountain and restaurants. Great for ski trip overnight.
- Location is great – walked everywhere. Parking is easy
Kids like waffles for breakfast
- Large, clean room. Nice bathroom with great shower. Good housekeeping service. Decent continental breakfast with cereals, yogurts, waffles, breads and bagels. Good location for Ludlow restaurants. Short drive to Okemo entrance road. Good TV.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White River Junction
At the intersection of Interstate 91 and 89, this White River Junction, Vermont hotel features easy access to local attractions and provides completely non-smoking guestrooms with free wireless internet.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express White River Junction can start each day with a free continental breakfast or with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also provides an on-site fitness center as well as modern business facilities.Popular attractions, including Dartmouth College and Quechee George State Park are located only a short distance from the White River Junction Holiday Inn Express. Ottaquechee Valley Winery, Powerhouse Mall and the Billings Farm and Museum are also nearby.
- Friendly staff was very helpful with recommendations and advice. Clean and comfortable.
- The suite was large and comfortable and seemed brand new. The breakfast area was fully stocked and the food just perfect for our needs.
- The location was great. Hot coffee ready each morning. Comfortable bed and TV worked well:-)
- Great hotel, which exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean, roomy, and well decorated. Staff is lovely. I felt like in a 4**** hotel.
Breakfast was good –
Room was great and breakfast was great!!!!!
Rbed was little uncomfortable.
Located in Springfield, 30 miles from Killington, Hartness House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Woodstock is 22 miles from Hartness House, and Hanover is 29 miles away.
- Staff was wonderful; restaurant/food was delicious and very nice atmoshphere
- Great staff, very friendly. Lisa the bartender and Ben the chef were very accommodating. Menu was expanded to suit diet preferences. Tavern has a nice atmosphere. Room was not fancy but clean and comfortable.
- We didn’t stay in the main mansion, but in the newly renovated room in the back……….very well done, comfortable and spotless. We would stay there again.
- Staff were great! Enjoyed the tunnel tour and history information. Grand house!
- Our room was fabulous in the main part of the house. The history of the house together with the underground tour was fantastic. Nick was very knowledgeable and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Top Hotels In Brownsville Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brownsville Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brownsville Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brownsville Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!