10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brownsville Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Brownsville Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brownsville Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brownsville Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brownsville Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brownsville Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brownsville Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brownsville Texas:
Motel 6 Brownsville
One of our top picks in Brownsville.In southern Texas, near the Untied States-Mexico border, this motel is 4.5 miles from the Gladys Porter Zoo. It features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.Free local calls and expanded cable TV are provided with every room at Motel 6 Brownsville. Wi-Fi access is available.Pets stay free at the Brownsville Motel 6. There is a guest laundromat on site, and the front desk has fax and copy services.Downtown Brownsville is 5 miles from the motel. The Historic Brownsville Museum is a 10-minute drive away.
Very clean room smelling good
Quiet & comfortable
Excelente front desk, nice polite & couteous
- Friendly staff and clean rooms with a great price and it was very quiet
- Very clean. Everything worked. Close to restaurants.
- Close to a lot of restaurants easy access to stores including the mall. The price just pretty good
- We liked that it is clean and only once we had a problem with the bedding they were stained with blood we didn’t get clean sheets . Second time we had a problem was we rented a kitchenette the burners didn’t work.this last time we were in Brownsville our room was hot ac wasn’t working well but we got switched to another room.theyre customer service at is poor over called to double check on our room and the lady her name is Veronica works day time seems to be bothered when I call and check on things pertaining to our reservation. Other then that we always have a great experience. The Motel 6 in Laredo was bad we had to cancel their pool wasn’t in working order.
- Very clean room smelling good
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Brownsville North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Brownsville North offers accommodations in Brownsville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Padre Island is 23 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and Matamoros is 7 miles from the property. McAllen-Miller International Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Deluxe 6 Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Brownsville.Deluxe 6 Inn & Suites is located in Brownsville, just 23 miles from South Padre Island.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matamoros is 11 miles from Deluxe 6 Inn & Suites, and Harlingen is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is McAllen-Miller International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fine just certain areas in the room & hotel have unfinished work. The area put needs better beatification
- Location was quite and easy access to the expressway,the room was very spacious and clean,the staff was very nice evening and morning ones.
- The moment you walk in the door it smells so nice. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast wasn’t a carnival of people standing in line, plenty of room for everyone. Felt better than home.
- It was clean, had good parking, had a pool and laundry facilities.
- Liked it was easy and fast to the destination I was attending. It could have been a little more affordable for the area. I just knew that I did not want to drive more than five miles from the party I was attending.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Brownsville
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Home2 Suites by Hilton Brownsville offers accommodations in Brownsville.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Padre Island is 23 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Brownsville, and Matamoros is 6 miles from the property. McAllen-Miller International Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownsville North
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast selection, this Brownsville, Texas hotel is just 30 miles from the beaches of South Padre Island.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available in each guest room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownsville North. Convenient in-room tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.An outdoor swimming pool is accessible to all guests of La Quinta Brownsville North. Guests can get a workout in the on-site fitness center or wash clothes in the guest laundromat. Meeting facilities are available for events and business gatherings.Brownsville La Quinta is less than 1 miles from Valley Regional Medical Center. Gladys Porter Zoo is within a 10-minute drive of the property.
- Staff was great and the room was amazing. Breastfast was great every morning.
- The breakfast was amazing!! The beds were very comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and outgoing!
- Coffee available whenever you wanted it in the lobby.
- The food was excellent. We were very pleased with the variety in the preparation .
- I liked that it was quiet. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was great. The staff was the best. Thank you.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Brownsville
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Brownsville offers accommodations in Brownsville.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Padre Island is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Brownsville, and Matamoros is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is McAllen-Miller International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful! The rooms are always clean and the beds are comfy. The bathroom could use a little updating, but it was clean as well. Maid staff is also great overall! I really enjoy the breakfast. I wish it lasted just a bit later in the morning though. We will continue to stay at this hotel when we visit Brownsville!
- The mattress is amazing, super comfy, and I love that they have both soft and firm pillows
- The front desk recommended a great place for dinner$
- Bed was comfortable. Room was dark and cool during summer heat and humidity. Front desk people were extra helpful, big plus. Will definitely stay here again because of that.
- Very nice clean and friendly comfortable beds highly recommend
Texas Inn South Padre Island Airport
Located in Brownsville, 20 miles from South Padre Island, Texas Inn South Padre Island Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matamoros is 7 miles from Texas InnS. Padre Island, and Harlingen is 24 miles from the property. McAllen-Miller International Airport is 53 miles away.
- Our room had been painted that day and was not cleaned. Immediately offered a room change.
- It was clean, comfortable and close to the airport.
- Location. Close to everything we needed for our stay
- Good location. The room was nice, big, and clean. The staff is nice.
- The room was very large with a comfortable king-sized bed. The staff was very accommodating and housekeeping kept everything neat and tidy.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville
Located off Expressway 77/83 in Brownsville, Texas, this extended stay hotel is 10 minutes from the Mexican border. It features an outdoor pool and suites with flat-screen TVs and kitchens.Each accommodation at the Brownsville Homewood Suites includes wired internet access and a radio with MP3 compatibility. The kitchen is complete with a stovetop, dishwasher, and full-sized refrigerator. Cookware and dishware are provided.A gym, jacuzzi, and tennis court are part of this Brownsville hotel. A continental breakfast is served in the mornings and a convenience store with snacks and toiletries is located in the lobby. A business center is also available for guest convenience.Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport is less than 8 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville. The Gladys Porter Zoo is just 10 minutes away.
- Pillows very comfortable and for all type of preferences. Cleanliness of room is good. Bed is great and shower was excellent. Breakfast was delicious, has all the topings we expect for the area. Surprisingly beans did not tast like regular can beans, they were seasoned great.
- Staff Awesome, customer service superb. Thoroughly clean hotel inside and out. Breakfast was great, coffee 24 hours and delicious.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent. Great quality hot food options as well as all the continental foods.
- My family and I are locals and still love to stay with Homewood Suites for special ocassions. They have a cookout area, basketball court, lovely outdoor pool and hot tub and spacious suites to have family and friends over. The staff is genuinely eager to help and quick to assist! Thank you Homewood Suites!
- Breakfast was great! Lots of options and fresh squeezed juice
Staybridge Suites – Brownsville
This all-suite hotel offers a daily hot breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Brownsville town center and the Gladys Porter Zoo are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.Every suite at the Staybridge Suites Brownsville comes with a full kitchen and a full refrigerator. Each suite has cable TV with in-room movies, video games and a CD/DVD player.A 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool are on-site at the Brownsville Staybridge Suites. The hotel features sports courts, barbecue grills and a convenience store on-site as well. Free laundry facilities are also available on-site.Boca Chica State Park on the Gulf of Mexico is 25 miles from the hotel. The Brownville/South Padre Island International Airport is 7 miles from the hotel.
- Staff was friendly, love the pool, breakfast and social hour
- all of that was perfect ! I love it !! specialty the gym , plenty of food on breakfast .
- Rooms were very clean room was great kitchen loved it kids didn’t wanna leave basketball court and pool great
- The hotel was super clean and peaceful; staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast had variety and it was replenished often, and the rooms were better than imaged. It was the least of my worries everything that I could think of needing they already thought of it and had it available. My new favorite place to stay. Truly felt like home. Going back in the summer.
- Everything we had laundry room we only had breakfast once but it was excellent
Motel 6 Brownsville North
This Motel 6 is 15 minutes from Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport and 5 miles from the border of Mexico. It features an outdoor pool and in-room Wi-Fi.The Brownsville Motel 6 provides rooms with cable TV and a seating area with a work desk. Local calls are free.The facilities of this Brownsville, Texas hotel include a gym and laundry room. Pets stay free.The Confederate Air Force Museum is 15 minutes from Motel 6 Brownsville. Sunrise Mall is less than one mile away.
- The facility was neat in appearance on the outside but the room was another thing!
- Very convenient and accessible to where I was going.
- I was expecting an iron in my room and there wasn’t one. The watee in the shower did not have enough pressure. I don’t think they had free breakfast or any breakfast so I cannot say how good or bad it was.
- The loved the customer service from Edith at the front desk, the first woman I spoke to was a bit rude then I called back and spoke to Edith who turned everything around with her outstanding customer service. I liked that the maintenance person was very consistent keeping busy busy by tending to everything
- Every morning I would wake up with bites sliver my body. Not sure if it was fleas or bed bugs.
Top Hotels In Brownsville Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brownsville Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brownsville Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brownsville Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!