10 Best Hotels To Stay In Broto Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Broto Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Broto Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Broto Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Broto Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Broto Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Broto Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Broto Aragon:
Hotel Pradas Ordesa
One of our top picks in Broto.Hotel Pradas Ordesa is located in Broto, nestling in among the Pyrenees of Aragón. From here you can explore the local landscape of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.The charming rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel has free WiFi, café, and a lounge area with a fireplace, home cinema, PlayStation, pool and board games. You can make use of bike storage and parking.Guests can enjoy free access to a nearby public swimming pool, open during the summer months.The typically Pyrenean-style property is surrounded by a landscape and natural habitat so rich that it is recognized internationally by both the European Union and UNESCO. You can therefore use the Pradas as a base to walk the many paths and engage in a variety of outdoor activities.The hotel is open between Easter and the first week of November.
- Charming old world vibe, nice decor, good breakfast, free parking, friendly staff, One of our favorite hotels on the whole trip.
- Nice place on the main street of Broto, very helpful staff, room was big and comfortable.
- Absolutely adorable hotel in a great spot. We felt very secluded with the beautiful mountains that we could see from our balcony.
- Lovely room in a beautiful hotel in a sleepy town close to Parque Ordesa.
- Nicely situated in the center of the village. Offering indoor parking, just a few walking minutes away. Breakfast was nice.
Hotel El Mirador
This family-run mountain hotel can be found in Oto, a small, historic town in the Pyrenees of Aragon. It is 3 miles from the Entrance to Ordesa National Park and Monte Perdido.The establishment is a unique place, ideal if you are looking for tranquility and relaxation. It is surrounded by fields, next to a typical mountain village. You can enjoy the contact with the natural beauty of the Pyrenees from its spacious bedrooms.Its location in Valle de Broto means you can go skiing in winter or practice adventure sports such as canyoning, rafting or trekking.
- Nice, spacious room, with big windows and balcony, great views, short walk to Broto.
- Staff was great. One person speaks good English and was very helpful. Beautiful views from our window–we reserved a balcony room. Food is good, not great. The National Park is spectacular with wonderful hikes.
- In a quite area, Unfortunately when we were there it was 2 days into a 5 day festival that tended to go onto the very small hours of the morning. this went on for the whole of the 3 days we were there.
- Nice and small hotel a bit outside of Broto. Super helpful staff. Special thanks to the chef. The dinner was amazing! Thanks
- Nice hotel with excellent restaurant. A pity however that it was a bit difficult to enjoy it as the entrance of the restaurant was prohibited for our dog. This is not a problem if an alternative solution can be found. But eating in the smoke of smokers at a small table on the terrasse did not help to really enjoy the wonderfully prepared meals. The room was perfect, with a lot of space and a balcony that the dog enjoyed during the very warm weather we had.
Offering fantastic mountain views, Hotel Latre is located in Broto, on the edge of the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers a children’s playground and rustic-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms are bright and spacious, and come with a TV, desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace.Surrounded by large gardens, the hotel has a bar, an outdoor terrace and a communal lounge with TV. Staff at the tour desk can also provide tourist information about the area.Hotel Latre is close to the Ara River and the Sorrosal Waterfall. Hiking,cycling and fishing can be practiced nearby.
- Great place, lovely staff, the biggest room we had in our trip to Spain.
- It was a brand new apt. everything was as it should be in a brand new apt.
- We had a simple but clean and cosy room. The location is perfect. The view is wonderful. Great for the family. The value for money is as it should be. We only staid for one night but I would return to this place and stay for 3 nights at least.
- The location of the hotel is great, its at the top of town, just across the river. Close to restaurants and walking paths. The staff were literally fantastic! They were so helpful and lovely, making sure we had everything we needed. The breakfast in the morning was delicious, with the croissants very yummy! The room was very large, with a very spacious bathroom including a bath, which was lovely at the end of a day hiking. The bed was also very comfortable. Great value for money. I want to come back in summer to explore when more hikes are open.
Hotel muy cerca del parque natural de Ordesa. Precio muy ajustado, camas cómodas, habitaciones amplias y muy buena temperatura.
Muy buena atención.
This hotel is located in the Aragonese mountain village of Broto, just 7.5 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers mountain-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Sorrosal feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one comes with a window or terrace, some with views of the Sorrosal Waterfall.A daily breakfast is served in the hotel’s lounge, and the restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is a terrace with mountain views, and Sorrosal also has a café serving snacks and drinks.Panticosa Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive from the Sorrosal. You can drive to Huesca in just over an hour. In the surrounding area guests can also visit Ainsa, Valle de Tena and Panticosa.
- For the price the hotel was perfect, well located with really friendly staff who even did some laundry for us!
- There is a nice waterfall in 10 min walking around. Very close to national park. Pretty nice breakfast
- Excellent location, mountains all around. Real value for money. Good restaurant across the road.
- La vista del balcón de la habitación con la cascada de frente, silencioso y personal amable.
- por simpatia, y por lo natural k son ellos y estoy como en casa ok
Hotel Gabarre is located in the village of Broto, close to the entrance of Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers a 24-hour front desk and 12 comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room at this hotel has a balcony offering views of the surrounding countryside. They also come with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.The hotel offers a café-bar and a communal lounge where you can relax and watch TV.The area is ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing and skiing.
- It was super cozy, had a lovely kitchenette and two balconies with a view of the quaint and adorable Broto Main Street. There was an amazing taxidermy goat head in the hallway and the host was so sweet and helpful with suggestions on where to go in Torla Ordesa park.
- Great people, really helpful, fantastic value. Thank you
- Beautiful, peaceful small town. Could park my motorcycle at the back of the hotel, off the street. Helpful receptionist.
- Liked this place so much I extended my booking. The quietly spoken receptionist was outstandingly accommodating – nothing was too much trouble. This hotel, although middle of the road in terms of “stars”, is great value for money for this area – why pay more? Several restaurants within 60 metres, supermarket across the road, easy drive to Odesa Valley (if visiting outside peak times – when you have to take a bus). 40 minute drive to starting point for the Anisco Gorge walk. And Broto has more character than the next spot starting wih “T” 3 km further north (my opinon). Would definitely stay again!
- El personal muy amable y la ubicación inmejorable.
One of our top picks in Torla.In the village of Torla, on the edge of Ordesa nature reserve, in the Spanish Pyrenees, this mountain-style hotel is ideal for a family vacation in the region.Offering spacious rooms, equipped with antique-style furniture, you can enjoy great views of the surrounding mountains from your window.Surrounded by lovely gardens and grounds, you can enjoy a walk around this hotel any time of the day. After a hearty breakfast in the morning, you can venture into the Ordesa’s mountainous landscape, and go hiking. Alternatively, you can visit Torla’s medieval castle.Edelweiss Hotel is ideal for exploring the valleys of Ordesa, Bujaruelo and Ara.
- Very spacious rooms, very helpful, friendly and attentive staff, great breakfast (huge and delicious variety of foods!), great location, good restaurants nearby.
- Great location with beautiful view of the mountains and close to shuttle and walking path. A beautiful garden to enjoy after a days hike. Staff very helpful and breakfast was excellent. Would go back!!
- Good location, close by to Ordesa valley, very picturesque village
- Very good location, next to planty of trails starting points. Lovely stuff.
- Great views from the room. Very Comfortable bed. Friendly helpful staff. Excellent gardens.
This characteristic, mountain-style hotel is located in the Ordesa Valley, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Pyrennes. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa and free WiFi.The spa at Hotel Silken Ordesa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. A range of health and beauty treatments are also available.The rooms feature a simple design and come with a flat-screen TV. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Silken Ordesa offers a traditional restaurant, serving homemade dishes characteristic of the region. The lounge area has a fireplace and there is a bar area.Torla is approximately 0.6 mi from the hotel while Ordesa National Park is just 1,650 feet away. Guests can enjoy a number of activities in the area such as hiking, fishing and adventure sports.
- Very nice, quiet property with free parking. Also you can arrange for a picnic lunch and bus tickets if visiting the park.
I has a spacious room on the third floor, with modern bathroom. Everything felt new and clean. The king sized bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The sound insulation between rooms is excellent. We ate in the restaurant one night and enjoyed the food.
The receptionist was very helpful with information about hiking.
- Great location. Bus to Ordesa National Park picked us up right outside the hotel.
- The staff were nice, the spa was excellent and the food at the restaurant was delicious.
- Room was a duplex and very comfortable, clean, wifi was really good
Hotel Villa de Torla
This family-run hotel is located at the entrance of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers mountain views and an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center.The Villa de Torla’s stylish rooms have central heating, and include satellite TV, hairdryer and telephone. The bathrooms have a bath or shower and include free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The hotel has a bar and lounge area with a fireplace and TV and there is also a ping-pong table and children’s play area. The terrace and garden offer the perfect setting for enjoying the landscape of the Pyrenees.The restaurant at the Villa de Torla serves buffet breakfasts and Aragonese dinners. Packed lunches are also available.Free public parking is available nearby, and the French border is just 31 mi away. The Panticosa Ski resort is a 45-minute drive away.
- Everyone tried very hard to explain information with not much knowledge of English, but that added to the charm of the place. Most persons in Torla had limited English. Everyone was very nice. The hiking in the Ordessa National Park was amazing. The restaurants in Torla were very good, especially El Duende.
- What a wonderful place to stay. Best location in town and best location for enjoying the Pyrenees. Marta, the host, was so helpful with recommendations for dinner, appetizers, shopping, and hiking trails. Be sure to have dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Really liked how you could reserve the hot tub.
- Beautiful location.Wonderful,helpful staff. The breakfast included hot milk for coffee which I enjoy. The room and facilities were very attractive. Extra large bath towels were a nice surprise.
This hotel is unbelievably amazing. It’s way better than the photos which was surprising. The hotel is located in this charming little village in the mountains. There’s plenty of restaurants nearby and the views from the hotel are unreal. Seriously this place is amazing and it was really cheap.
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool and an indoor jacuzzi that you can reserve for free. There’s a terrace with seriously unreal views of the mountains.
Do yourself a favor and book this place.
- We enjoyed staying at this wonderful family run hotel which is located right at the edge of the old village and very close to the shuttle bus stop for the Ordesa Valley. Breakfast and three course dinner was excellent. The view from the terrace is breathtaking.
One of our top picks in Torla.This charming hotel lies at the entrance to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Rooms at Hotel Bujaruelo include a balcony with nice mountain views and free Wi-Fi access.Hotel Bujaruelo offers spacious public areas, including a lounge with fireplace and flat-screen TV and a cafe-bar with a large outdoor terrace. There is also a public internet point. Breakfast and dinner are served at the restaurant.All of the rooms at the Bujaruelo Hotel feature heating, hardwood floors and mountain-style design. Some feature wooden roof beams and all have a private bathroom.Free private parking is offered on site. The Bujaruelo is situated in Torla, in the Ordesa Valley, near the Aragon Pyrenees.
- Great great location! Beautiful town and family friendly run hotel!
- Friendly and helpfull staff, good breakfast(although you have to wait in line for some things), clean and warm.
- Great hotel, only 2 star, but punches well over its weight. Lovely location, easy parking. The whole interior was spotlessly clean, superbe. The lady from reception was a delight to talk to, we asked for 2 glasses of red wine – she replied ‘good or expensive?’ – we replied ‘good’ and she promptly served us with some delicious ENATE Spanish wine. Cheap and delicious! The room we had was very comfortable, great shower room, plenty of wardrobe space + lovely view of the mountains. Dinners were good quality and most appetising. Breakfast was equally good – at least 6 different varieties of bread! A 2 minute walk to the town centre (small town)
- We liked everything about this hotel from the pillows to the bed linens to the views from our veranda, to the size and cleanliness of the room, to great coffee in the morning! The staff was very nice and spoke enough English for us to get help and direction when needed. It was our favorite on a two week trip in Spain.
- The location is great as it is very close to Park Ordesa. The town center is close-by with shops and restaurants. The beds are comfortable. Water pressure is good and plenty of hot water. We like the separate rooms in the family room. Beautiful view.
Hotel Las Nieves
Hotel Las Nieves is set in Linás de Broto, 10 minutes drive from Ordesa National Park and 25 mi from Formigal Ski Resort. It offers free Wi-Fi in rooms and free parking.All heated rooms have wooden floors, a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and shower. Some rooms have sloped wooden ceilings.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Las Nieves. Packed lunches and sandwiches can be requested. The bar has a terrace and there is a TV lounge.
- The host was exceptionally attentive and friendly, the food delicious, and the location was gorgeous. We stayed here because we wanted to hike both in Aguas Tuertas and Monte Perdido national park. This was a great location to do both (only a 10 min drive from Monte Perdido).
Room is clean.
You can see stars through windows, the view will make you woooow
Spotlessly clean & well run by Maria & Danny. Supported by Engish speaking Alba for dinners.
Simple & plain , nice home cooking. Be clear in what you want when ordering.
Excellent value for money.
We really enjoyed staying there for three nights as a base to visit Torla & Odessa. Lenas de Broto is actually a pretty little village in the Sorrasol valley which is very well worth walking around & includes lovely old church.
Nice hotel + very nice staff + possibility to have dinner – it was very delicious 🙂
Super parking at the hotel. Good option if you do not want to stay in overcrowded Torla, however, Torla can be guickly reached by car.
- Very familiar; chief very friendly; easy access to the national parc Perfido;
Top Hotels In Broto Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Broto Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Broto Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Broto Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!