10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brooklyn Center Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Brooklyn Center Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brooklyn Center Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brooklyn Center Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brooklyn Center Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brooklyn Center Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brooklyn Center Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brooklyn Center Minnesota:
Motel 6 Minneapolis – Brooklyn Center
One of our best sellers in Brooklyn Center! This Brooklyn Center motel is located 15 minutes north of downtown Minneapolis and the Hubert Humphrey Metrodome. It offers on-site laundry facilities, free parking and spacious rooms.Motel 6 Minneapolis-Brooklyn Center offer a work desk, cable TV with extended channels and a private bathroom in every room. Free local calls are included.Islands of Peace Regional Park and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden are a 10-minute drive from this Brooklyn Center Motel 6. The Minneapolis Convention Center is only 15 minutes away.
- Management awesome as well as staff house keepers greeeat
- It was very neat and clean. I liked the bed linen.
- It was smelly bathroom curtain was not properly secured it was hanging the floor was nasty
- The only thing that made the room bearable for my 3 day stay was the bed. It firm and comfortable.
- The staff was decent. The amenities were applicable. The price was fair. Overall the place deserves 4 stars.
Super 8 Brooklyn Center
This motel features easy access to freeways for easy travel to Brooklyn Center’s area attractions, including exciting Minneapolis, only 10 minutes away.Super 8 features spacious accommodations with contemporary amenities. Start your day with a complimentary continental breakfast. Stay connected with high-speed internet. In the winter months, stay warm in the interior hallways.Restaurants and dinning opportunities are nearby. Minneapolis- Saint-Paul Airport is a short drive away making Super 8 a cozy home away from home while visiting Brooklyn Center.
- The staff are always helpful and very professional.
- The motel was ok. Didn’t get any sleep with people fighting every night.
- It was horrible. Very loud all night. Women approached my husband in the hallway asking for weed.
- That it was on the bus line. Very convenient to places to eat and shop.
- I arrived late and left early. It was a place to sleep and shower for a morning mtg so I didn’t have to drive into the city during morning rush hour as I live 50 miles away from the Twin Cities.
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest
Conveniently located off of Interstate 94 and less than 1 miles from the Earle Brown Heritage Center, this Brooklyn Center hotel has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A complimentary continental breakfast is available each morning.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is included in every room at Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest. A microwave and a refrigerator are also provided in all guest rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub at Northwest Minneapolis Best Western Brooklyn Center. A fitness center and a sauna are also available on site.Hot eggs, breakfast meats and cereals are served as part of a free continental breakfast each morning.Target Field, the Mill City Museum and downtown Minneapolis are within 8 miles of this hotel. Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
The hotel is great, the pool is amazing
Friendly staff, also the breakfast is a good deal.
- the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the manager was awesome. very quiet place.
- I liked the privacy of the room and how quite it was, until I heard a shrill dog back for over a hour.
- The varieties at breakfast, the cleanliness comfort of the room
- Breakfast was good. My husband said the bed was comfortable but for me it was too firm a mattress. Morning desk clerk was friendly and helpful. They were ok with my grandkids that live local to use the pool.
- The hotel is great, the pool is amazing
Norwood Inn & Suites
Norwood Inn & Suites is located in Brooklyn Center, just 7 miles from Minneapolis.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 24 miles from Norwood Inn & Suites, and Saint Paul is 13 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Brooklyn Center is located in Brooklyn Center in the region of Minnesota, just 7 miles from Minneapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 24 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – , and Saint Paul is 13 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The free breakfast is really, really good! So much better than the standard continental fare. Waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, bagels, yogurt, fruit, and more!
- KS bed very comfortable. Room heat/ac unit ran well and quietly. Sizeable bath room nice. We appreciated personal supplies at front desk – as our stay was unplanned – without luggage.
- We were celebrating our wedding and the inn and the food was wonderful
- King size bed was just what wee needed after driving for 10 hours.
- Cleanliness of the room and of breakfast room. Breakfast was very good.
Brooklyn Center Quality Inn
This Brooklyn Center hotel is 13 miles north of downtown Minneapolis and one mile from Earle Brown Heritage Center. It features free Wi-Fi, an indoor hot tub and a hot continental breakfast.Each room at Brooklyn Center Quality Inn includes cable TV, a coffee maker and hairdryer. A work desk is also provided and some rooms have a lounge chair with ottoman.Quality Inn Brooklyn Center has a gym on site and a public computer station is available in the lobby. Parking is on site and free of charge.Guests can also enjoy free access to the Brooklyn Center Community Center, featuring an Olympic-size pool and water slide.Target Field is 8 miles from this Quality Inn and Islands of Peace Regional Park is 10 minutes away by car. Brooklyn Park Historical Farm is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- beds comfortable. Breakfast good. Staff friendly and courteous.
- Mattress firmness perfect!, continental breakfast excellent
- Loved the bed.. the light coming thru the window from the parking lot was right in our eyes…then sun in the morning. We were told that morning,,,the curtains close over the shears from behind. We did not know that.and apparently we werent the only ones because there were a couple small holes in the curtains where someone else tried to close them, as we did with a hanger.
- Absolutely nothing! And that employee Sophie was very rude, unprofessional, & I’ll never stay here again & neither will my friends!
- I just fell in love wit the bed and the pillows was so fluffy
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North offers accommodations in Brooklyn Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 7 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapo, and Stillwater is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This hotel went above and beyond to make us happy after we had a horrible experience at a neighboring hotel that same day. They always welcomed us with smiles and asked if there was anything that they could do to help us out. The pool was amazing and the food was amazing. Was even able to enjoy the gym area to workout. Absolutely would recommend this hotel.
- Front desk staff was the only positive experience along with the cookies.
- You can hear every door open and close in the whole building
- I like the friendly staff and location! Everyone was very nice!!
- The staff is very nice, and the property have a lot of space for family to hang out and cheer out, especial evening time.
Embassy Suites Minneapolis – North
This all-suite hotel in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota is connected to the Earle Brown Heritage Center. It features an indoor pool and gym with suites that include an iPod docking station.Each suite at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis – North provides cable TV with HBO and pay-per-view movies. They are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.Minneapolis Embassy Suites offers a hot breakfast and evening manager’s reception. The casual Flying Spoons Restaurant is on site.The Minnesota Zoo is 30 miles from the hotel. Downtown Minneapolis is 9 miles away and the University of Minnesota is 12.5 miles away.
- Accommodated early check in. Exceptional service in the dining area and pool area excellent
- The staff was very nice and my room was really nice
Cocktail hours were great from 5:30 to 7:00 free acoholic drinks for adults and snack and juice for the kids.
Breakfast was the best eveeythimg you can think of they had.
- The location was easy to get to. The staff was friendly. The breakfasts were great. The kids loved the pool.
- The breakfast was perfect. Just about everything I need for breakfast.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest
This hotel features an indoor heated pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Brooklyn Parks hotel is a 15-minute drive north of Minneapolis, which features shopping, dining and entertainment.Coffee makers and work desks are standard in rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest. The rooms have floral bedding and large windows.Guests can work out in the fitness center or work in the business center. The hotel has a daily breakfast buffet.Minneapolis Northwest La Quinta Inn & Suites is within a 20-minute drive of the University of Minnesota-Minneapolis. The hotel is 23 miles from the Como Zoo.
- Staff helpful in scanning room keys. Room keys did not work for 5 nights.
- The price was great. The beds were comfy and the hotel was clean. The front desk person was helpful.
- Clean & easy to access. Room was spacious & had microwave and mini fridge. Stairs were wide enough to get my bags through.
- The lobby was sleek and modern. The room was mostly clean and simple. I liked the armoire/desk area to keep everything stored away. The bed was comfy.
- The staff is so friendly, always smiling. It is pretty quiet.
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley is located in Fridley, just 6 miles from Minneapolis.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 21 miles from LivINN Minneapolis North, and Saint Paul is 11 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Extremely quiet,comfortable, clean,and very friendly staff
- No drama. Fast responses to requests. Clean and quiet.
- Bed was soft and room was spacious and we got a corner room pretty good privacy.
- My son and his fiancé told how clean and fresh breakfast was the room attendant so friendly
- The staff was very friendly – very nice. Very nice place for the value and offered everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable also. The eating area was very relaxing and the breakfast offered was good. My husband loved the pancakes and the gal working there both the mornings we were there was very nice and friendly also.
Top Hotels In Brooklyn Center Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brooklyn Center Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brooklyn Center Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brooklyn Center Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!