10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brookline Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Brookline Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brookline Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brookline Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brookline Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brookline Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brookline Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brookline Massachusetts:
Holiday Inn Boston Brookline
Located in Brookline, 3.2 miles from Boston, Holiday Inn Boston Brookline features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 1.7 miles from HI Boston Brookline, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean and our bed was really comfortable!!
- The hotel is near the Green C line tramway stop – very convenient. The room was relatively clean.
- Location is good and the bed is very comfortable. Overall good and easy stay. Small details to improve to make the customer experience better.
- It was ok. I didn’t like the location of the pool, right dead center where all the rooms were. Felt like I was at an indoor motel the way this was set up. You can’t complain bcs of the price. I guess you pay for what you get…
- I was down for my fifth medical trip since November and your front desk staff remembered me from the last time and were so welcoming! And being 6 hours away from home in a nice hotel as this one with staff who go out of their way to be so helpful is a comforting feeling! We are booking out with you guys again for our return later this month
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline
This Brookline hotel is a short drive from downtown Boston and less than one mile from Longwood Medical and Academic area. It has a bistro and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline have a work desk, a sitting area with a sofa and a coffee maker.The Eat.Drink.Connect Bistro at the hotel is open for breakfast and dinner and serves delicious American cuisine prepared with local ingredients. Popular restaurants are less than one mile away.Guests can work out with cardio machines and free weights at the hotel’s modern gym. For relaxation, guests can visit the indoor pool and hot tub or get a massage at the spa, which is just half a mile away.The Marriott Boston Brookline is just one block from the Coolidge Corner Greenline Subway stop, which provides access to the Logan International Airport and many other Boston attractions.
- day-time front desk staff were terrific- made sure I knew I could use the hotel shuttle instead of a taxi, always asking how they could help
- Marriott is Marriott – almost everything is perfect (but breakfast!). The Green line C trolly stop is reasonably close to the location, as far as frequent transverse bus 66. Lots of stores and cafes nearby.
- The Hotel was very clean and most of the staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable.
- The remodeled decor is very nice, and the rooms are very tastefully decorated and comfortable. The location for our purpose of visiting family in Brookline is excellent. Comforable bed, nice shower and bathroom. We like our room cool for sleeping, and appreciated that one day a housekeeper noticed that we’d used the extra bedding from the closet, and she put a nice blanket on top of our bed. We had a very comfortable 6-night stay.
- The room was very clean, nicely decorated, staff friendly and helpful, parking was good in garage although pricey.
The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast
The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast is located in Brookline, 3.4 miles from Boston and 2 miles from Cambridge. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Salem is 17 miles from coolidge corner guest house, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast.
- Just perfect. Like traveling back in time to a different era. And the bed was very confortable.
- Perfect Location and Cozy overnight during two day outpatient visit at Dana Farber Hospital.
- Pleasant staff, comfortable beds, clean good breakfast
Great quiet residential neighborhood with tons of charm yet 3 minutes away (by foot) to the train/subway station.
Cool ambiance, comfy beds and quiet place.
- Everything and everyone! Perfect! I want to go back
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline offers accommodations in Brookline, just 3.7 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 2.5 miles from Homewood Suites Boston Brookline, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the modern spacious rooms and amenities for the moderate price.
- I liked the clean rooms. The clean hotel. All brand new and beautiful. Coffee area was available all day long. Service was excellent. The rooms were comfy and big. I loved it!!!
- Couldn’t enjoy a breakfast had to check out early.
- The room looks awesome, roomy, perfect for business trips with an office-like area.
- A clean spacious room. Comfortable bed and good shower. Very pleasant breakfast and calm atmosphere throughout the hotel. We would stay here again.
Samuel Sewall Inn
One of our top picks in Brookline – and a guest favorite.
This charming Brookline hotel is one block from public transportation and 2 miles from Boston Common. The hotel features in-room massages, a full breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi.The Boston Samuel Sewall Inn in features fireplaces and a 24-hour drink and snack service. Guests can sit on the outdoor patio which is surrounded by gardens or borrow a DVD from the hotel’s library.Each guest room at the Samuel Sewall Boston Inn is different and features deluxe bathrobes and a private bathroom. Cable TV and ironing facilities are provided and a DVD player is available upon request.The historic Samuel Sewall Inn is 3 miles from The Boston theater district and the Boston Athenaeum. Fenway Park is one mile from the hotel.
- The staff was lovely (especially Skylar from Seattle). We felt welcomed and at home!
The inn, itself was beautiful.
Dia was delightful.
- A lovely Inn. The staff was warm and helpful. The cookies were homemade. Very clean and quiet and elegant, I loved it!
- The bed and pillows were excellent, very comfortable and quiet.
Clean, well appointed rooms. Quiet. Nice common areas. Snacks and coffee, etc. available all day.
Close to the city, Fenway
Boston Hotel Buckminster
One of our top picks in Boston.Overlooking Fenway Park and just 3 minutes’ walk to the Kenmore light rail station, this historic Boston hotel features on-site dining. The Museum of Fine Arts is 1 miles away.The traditional rooms of the Boston Hotel Buckminster feature spacious windows, cable TV and an iPod docking station. A microwave and refrigerator are included.Fenmore American Bistro serves breakfast. Free limited Wi-Fi, a business centre and ticket services are also available. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.The Buckminster Boston is less than a half mile from Boston University. The New England Aquarium is 3 miles away.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
Very friendly staff, fair priced parking next to the hotel.
Rooms were huge and two floors are already renovated and modern.
Hotel is close to the Fenway Park and the bike rental hubway is on the other side of the street.
- Fantastic downtown location. Very clean facilities; quaint and historical but updated room.
- The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft and the staff was super friendly! Plus the building was historic
- It’s a nice, historic hotel very close to BU and Fenway.
- Very close to subway station Kenmore (2-3 minutes). I arrived at night with snow, so I was happy to do not have to walk to far. Coffee and tea were available plus a microwave and fridge. You can reach the Museum of Fine Arts and Isabella Gartner museum within 20 min by foot.
- Very friendly staff, fair priced parking next to the hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boston offers accommodations in Boston, just 4.1 miles from Boston Common.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logan Airport is 7 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was big enough and clean.
- I always get a great night’s sleep when I stay there.
- Great location! Clean room, comfortable beds, very friendly staff.
- The reception agent was friendly, professional and helpful. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
- Location and accommodations were very good for the price.
The Inn at Longwood Medical
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Inn at Longwood Medical offers accommodations in Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
- Noah,Facilities Mgr went above and beyond to see that we were comfortable. Rita and Ntalia, in the Longwood Grille,were very pleasant, and efficient. The homemade corned beef hash, the best I’ve ever had!
- It was only two blocks from the hospital where my husband was a patient. Also with the parking ticket I could come and go any time.
Clean, comfy bed. Check out time good.
Nice to have restaurant in hotel and liked the food.
Concierge very accommodating
- Staff were welcoming and the hotel was clean and fairly comfortable although the bed had probably seen better days. The hotel is a fair way from the real touristy areas but it is only a five minute walk to the nearest train station
- It was less than two blocks from Brigham and Women’s hospital, where my mother was being treated. I could visit her easily without having to travel to far.
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
One of our top picks in Cambridge.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston offers accommodations in Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Boston is 2.4 miles from Hyatt Regency Cambridge, and Salem is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston.
- The chef who prepared my omelet was very good. I would never stay at this Hyatt location again.
- On the river! Nice comfortable mattress. Great air in the room, good white noise from air handler. A great night’s sleep!
- The pool was gorgeous! Only it could’ve been a little warmer but we had FUN!
- I wasn’t here for long but it was a nice room. I liked that the beds were separated from the bathroom and breakfast nook by the little wall. The view inside the hotel is beautiful; I like that you can see other rooms across the hotel with little balconies. The front desk staff were wonderful.
- Staff member Karolyn lent us her personal phone charger. Above and beyond!
The Copley House
One of our top picks in Boston.Located in Boston, 1.1 miles from Boston Common, The Copley House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from The Copley House.
Back Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, architecture and restaurants.
- Bed was comfortable and lots of pillows. Had great movie channels. Friendly staff.
- I liked that the Copley House is laid out more like an apartments than a normal hotel room where you can only lie on a bed or sit at a small desk. There was a kitchenette and a small living room area to unwind in, aside from the bedroom. I also liked the street-facing bay window. I will definitely return.
- Friendly, helpful staff, and bright, homey room with a great ‘Boston’ vibe. Great breakfast place, Thorton’s is right around the corner. On-site parking for a small fee compared to surrounding area.
- Very comfortable bed n linens. Beautiful view of Boston skyline. Great location. I really loved layout of room.
- Back bay perfection – safe and affordable – we had no idea it was an entire apartments rather than just a room! Great location, there was parking (for an additional fee) and it was really just more than we expected!
Top Hotels In Brookline Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brookline Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brookline Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brookline Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!