10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brookdale California – Top Hotel Reviews
Brookdale California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brookdale California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brookdale California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brookdale California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brookdale California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brookdale California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brookdale California:
Quality Inn & Suites Santa Cruz Mountains Ben Lomond
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Santa Cruz Mountains Ben Lomond offers accommodations in Ben Lomond, just 20 miles from San Jose. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Santa Cruz is 10 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Santa Cruz , and Palo Alto is 25 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 21 miles away.
- Nice staff, great location, and there is castle next door.
- It’s a nice quite place good free breakfast clean rooms only thing missing was a microwave in the rm
- Very comfortable bed, great location, very friendly staff member at reception – Sharon B i seem to recall her name being
- It was a haven of rest and beauty. Very welcoming and accommodating staff. The room was clean, meticulous and warm with a lovely chair and comfortable bed.
- Beautiful redwoods all around. The room was spacious and clean, bed was comfortable. Lots of nice restaurants around.
Best Western Plus Inn Scotts Valley
Best Western Plus Inn Scotts Valley is located in Scotts Valley, 20 miles from San Jose and 7 miles from Santa Cruz.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marina is 29 miles from Best Western Plus Inn Scotts Valley, and Palo Alto is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 21 miles from Best Western Plus Inn Scotts Valley.
- I liked how hospitable it was, they even gave me a free toothbrush when I told them I forgot mine
- I loved the staff! Such a sweet girl help me out when I showed up late in the night
- Beautiful updated room. Quiet location (no freeway or city noise), A nice complimentary breakfast. (very generous, & large variety & selection) Make your own waffle, excellent sausage, coffee & 4 types of juice. Fruit, yogurt, cereal,eggs, pastries and more. Considerate & friendly staff. Remodel going on (no noise involved) just painting. They stop working by late afternoon, very considerate to guests.
- Expensive. Especially given the extensive construction occurring at the site.
- The free breakfast was appreciated and staff was friendly and helpful.
Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley
Just minutes from area beaches and the famous Santa Cruz Boardwalk, this hotel features spacious and comfortable accommodations as well as relaxing amenities in Santa Cruz, California.Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley features guestrooms and suites that are filled with unique amenities. Guests will enjoy free wireless high-speed internet access, microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, watching a pay-per-view movie or playing a video game is a great way to relax.Enjoyable facilities at the Santa Cruz Hilton include an outdoor pool and well-equipped fitness center with Precor equipment. Guests can stay productive in the hotel’s 24-hour business center, then relax with a massage. Cafe Max, located on-site, serves traditional California cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Beautiful place, wonderful staff on a great location away from the crowd yet close to everywhere you want to go…
- We liked the location and the room. The bed was comfortable.
- The property was well kept, room clean and fresh. The bed was cozy and the whole place had a clean appearance and smelt clean and fresh.
- Staff was accommodating and clear, and worked with me on what could have been a complicated transaction regarding Incidentals Deposit.
- The beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful
The Inn at Pasatiempo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, The Inn at Pasatiempo offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monterey is 28 miles from The Inn at Pasatiempo, and San Jose is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
The Inn was easy to find and the staff we so friendly and helpful
We had dinner at the restaurant and really enjoyed ate food, service and ambience
Rooms are clean and quite even though close to main highway
Recommend this property
- The front desk were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were remodeled and updated … beautiful!
- Bed saggy and bathroom a bit street. No ventilation.
- Dinner was excellent, room was beautiful and comfy we will stay there again.
- It was dirty. The manager was rude. It had no ventilation and no air conditioning! The shower was dirty, painted tile had chips and no grouting in areas. The towels were not fresh and clean. When I complained about no air conditioning, they told me they had a couple of rooms that would be available the next day, but I would have to pay extra? Do not stay at this hotel!
- The Inn was easy to find and the staff we so friendly and helpful
Ramada Limited Santa Cruz Water Street
In Downtown Santa Cruz this hotel is a 15-minute walk from many shops and restaurants. The hotel provides a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Parking is free for guests.Ramada Limited Santa Cruz rooms include a microwave and refrigerator, for midnight snacks and light meals.Ramada Limited Santa Cruz provides guests with a daily continental breakfast and USA Today Newspaper .This hotel is only 1.5 miles from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Santa Cruz Wharf. Mystery Spot is less than a 10-minute drive away. The University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC) is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Amazing channel lineup if you plan to be inside a lot – best I’ve experienced in Santa Cruz. Quiet. Pretty good parking. Extremely nice guy at front desk.
- No nothing except continental breakfast. I only have coffee and OJ
- Nothing. only positive note is after I complained he gave me aa different roomdiiffere
- The staff that checked us in was very friendly and pleasant
- I only thing I liked was the bathroom counter top.
Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Cruz, 28 miles from Monterey, Comfort Inn Santa Cruz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 25 miles from Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, and Carmel is 30 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The bed was comfortable and the location was great!
- Beds were extremely comfortable and room well maintained.
- Cleanliness of the room and in particular the fresh laundered bedding. Ample towels however bring your own shampoo and conditioner as both are tiny and they do not supply shower gel.
- The hotel staff was friendly, the breakfast area was clean and welcoming. Over all the facility was clean, and quiet which suited my needs for this particular stay. Close to most anything you would want to visit in Santa Cruz.
- I got upgraded to a bigger room , and the bed was so comfortable.
Best Western Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Inn is located in the Westside Santa Cruz neighborhood in Santa Cruz.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monterey is 28 miles from Best Western Inn Santa Cruz, and San Jose is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good with eggs, potatoes, fruit. Location was convenient. While in a busy area, it was relatively quiet and we had no difficulty sleeping. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The staff ent above and beyond to have are room ready early!
- The room was very clean, the air conditioner/heater worked very well. The staff was very nice.
– great breakfast
– attentive and friendly staff
– free parking but it is a small parking lot so just know it might be a tight squeeze at night
- Nice staff, accommodated most of our needs. Moved my room to be closer to our family staying here also. Will be back next year!
Quality Inn Santa Cruz
In Santa Cruz town center, this hotel is one mile from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. It features a deck and seasonal outdoor pool. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen satellite TV with HBO movie channels and a large work desk are included in all of the classically furnished rooms at the Quality Inn Santa Cruz. A refrigerator, a microwave and a coffee maker are provided in each room.This family-friendly hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Business travelers have access to fax and copy services and free on-site parking is available.Pasatiempo Golf Course and Santa Cruz Surfing Museum are within 2.5 miles from Santa Cruz Quality Inn. The University of California Santa Cruz is a 10 minute drive away.
- Very basic. An OK place to stay if you just need a bed and shower.
- Have stayed here twice, both time it was a different front desk person. Both of them where extremely friendly and helpful.
- Bed and linens were very comfortable, front desk, who I think was the owner, was very courteous and friendly. Room was clean and of good size. Shower and bathroom were clean. Very quiet throughout the night. Would definitely stay here again.
- Friendly and central, clean and down to earth, reasonably priced.
Compared to prices in the region, this motel was worth its money (although still expensive). Rooms were the best and most spacious we’ve seen in all motels we visited.
We were always able to find a parking spot.
The staff was very helpful (manager and his younger colleague).
The breakfast was ok for a motel, I guess. I usually go a yogurt and a banana.
The Santa Cruz Diner (very close) is a good recommendation for food around the clock.
Hampton Inn Santa Cruz
Ideally situated off Highway 17 and only minutes from the beautiful beaches of Santa Cruz, California, this hotel offers many thoughtful amenities, and is close to popular area attractions.The Hampton Inn Santa Cruz places guests near the historic downtown shopping district, top-rated golf courses and the exciting boardwalk. Scenic state parks, surfing and fishing are also easily accessible from the hotel.Guests can enjoy a restful night of sleep on the Santa Cruz Hampton Inn’s signature Cloud Nine beds, then enjoy a free continental breakfast while reading a free weekday newspaper. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool along with a modern business center.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Cruz
Located in Santa Cruz, California, 10 minutes from Lighthouse Field State Beach, this hotel features an outdoor pool, a sauna, and bright, contemporary rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.The Santa Cruz East Holiday Inn Express offers rooms with hardwood furniture, including a work desk with ergonomic chair. Guests can browse the internet with the free Wi-Fi or make a snack with the microwave and refrigerator.This Santa Cruz hotel’s on-site gym boasts floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a mounted flat-screen TV. The business center is open 24 hours a day and a hot continental breakfast is served in the mornings.The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is 2.8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Cruz East. The Rio Theater is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- The free breakfast was awesome. I especially loved the pancake machine, I made some just to give them away.
- Room and common part of the hotel were clean. WiFi was working good.
- Check-in was smooth, parking was easy, located close to a lot of food joints.
- The bed was soooo comfortable. Great night’s sleep.
- It’s newer. Further away from beach but new stuff moved in next door.
Top Hotels In Brookdale California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brookdale California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brookdale California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brookdale California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!