10 Best Hotels To Stay In Broad River Bluff South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Broad River Bluff South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Broad River Bluff South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Broad River Bluff South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Broad River Bluff South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Broad River Bluff South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Broad River Bluff South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Broad River Bluff South Carolina:
Sleep Inn Beaufort
One of our top picks in Beaufort.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Sleep Inn Beaufort is located in Beaufort in the region of South Carolina, just 16 miles from Hilton Head Island. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bluffton is 17 miles from Sleep Inn Beaufort, and Hardeeville is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Halani, at the front desk, was super nice and welcoming. All of the custodial staff were very nice.
- Good value for the money. Breakfast could be better. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- That breakfast was served and also you had today’s newspaper. And customer service was excellent would refer it to Family and friends .
- The room was spacious, beds were comfortable. The breakfast area was large and light, there were enough table for everybody. Breakfast was good.
- The staff really wanted us to be comfortable and went out of their way to make our military families welcome.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beaufort West, SC
Country Inn & Suites Beaufort is located in Beaufort, just 16 miles from Hilton Head Island.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bluffton is 17 miles from Country Inn Beaufort, SC, and Hardeeville is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was attended to every day and well stocked.
- Even though the property was undergoing renovation, really wouldn’t know it. The work was unobtrusive to regular walking patterns around the hotel and there was no debris and dust on everything. The front desk staff were extra friendly and helpful, and went the extra lengths to make sure we were happy.
- Outdoor sitting area was nice, fireplace, fresh coffee and cookies 24/7 in the lobby was great!!! Nice balanced food options for breakfast daily. Under construction made things a bit inconvenient but at least they are working on it . Best friendly staff ever, Great job Guys!!!😁
- Location was perfect, staff was friendly, and room was fine.
- The only thing I liked was the location-not far from restaurants.
Hampton Inn Beaufort
This South Carolina hotel, located within 3 miles of Waterfront Park and Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms offer flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Rooms are furnished with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also include seating areas and desks.Beaufort Hampton Inn serves breakfast and offers guests a gym and business center. Free on-site parking is available.Beaufort Plaza Shopping Center is next to Hampton Inn. The hotel is 7 miles from Parris Island and 20 miles from Hunting Island State Park.
Breakfast was of good quality, presented nicely, and replenished as needed without asking.
LOVE having those cookies available
- The staff were incredible, loved the property site overlooking a marsh.
- Great value, Not the newest but what they lack in that they far exceed in customer service and amenities. We came during the bad winter storm and the service never skipped a beat even.
- The set up the bathroom was appreciated. Neutrogena products were a plus. Room was clean and comfortable. The light was on in the room as we entered. Please don’t waste electricity; your guests are perfectly capable of flipping a switch. Good location and quiet. Staff made an excellent recommendation for dinner.
Staff : friendly very nice
Breakfast: great variety
The gal from Thailand was AMAZING she made our early mornings a pleasure. Everything was ready for us on our busy early mornings so we could get to the base she deserves KUDOS
ALSO MICHELLE huge help I had trouble with booking.com and she helped me while I was in Aruba as I got an email that my first room booked was never cancelled I called her in a panic and she took care of it for us
- Breakfast was of good quality, presented nicely, and replenished as needed without asking.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21
Near Parris Island Marine Recruitment Center and moments from historic downtown Beaufort, South Carolina, this hotel features on-site dining options along with spacious guestrooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Located just off Highway 21, this Holiday Inn Beaufort is easily accessible from many local attractions, including Beaufort Arsenal Museum. Horse-drawn carriage rides around the downtown area are also available nearby.On-site at the Beaufort at Highway 21 Holiday Inn, guests can enjoy working out in the fitness center or relaxing in the indoor pool. The hotel also features on-site dining for breakfast and dinner at the Albergotti Grill.
- Nothing. Someone coming in my hotel room and claiming it’s theirs is a bit of a turn off.
- The staff was extremely friendly especially Ty from the front desk!! She was very helpful. We arrived on Christmas Day and she made sure we knew what restaurants were open. She went out of her way to be very helpful to my family.
- They changed my room from a king to a queen without asking or even discussing it with me. The tv did not work for the entire first night. When I called about fixing it, they said they would come right up. Not only did they not, they didn’t even write down that they were supposed to.
- Staff were fairly knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurant staff were extremely sweet and the views( out back) were beautiful. They also were sure to acknowledge my brothers and thank them for their service in the Marine Core.
We were checking in due to the hurricane approaching.
We had Sarah at the front desk who was just wonderful and so friendly. She was on constantly throughout the storm with a smile and great attitude. She was front desk, resetting the elevator, etc.
one of the best we have met.
The short handed staff at this facility did everything they could to help during this hurricane.
Quality Inn At Town Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn At Town Center offers accommodations in Beaufort, just 16 miles from Hilton Head Island. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bluffton is 17 miles from Quality Inn At Town Center, and Hardeeville is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 37 miles from Quality Inn At Town Center.
- I liked everything. I had read other reviews and got worried. We were able to bring our dog; the room was clean; the staff was very friendly; the fridge and microwave worked and the breakfast was good. People should stay at the Hilton if they expect the Hilton.
- It was close to where we wanted to be and the staff was nice about our late arrival.
I like the view the of the hotel pece and very quiet .
Clean facility. Staff was very nice; we drove 15 hours and ended up arriving very early and they let us check in to our room because it was ready. Very much appreciated.
Hotel is quick drive to Parris Island and downtown Beaufort.
- Good value for money, but nothing more. Not very close to the center of town, and rooms were clean and served their purpose though the machinery (a/c, fridge) were relatively loud.
Days Inn Port Royal/Beaufort
This Port Royal hotel is 5 miles from Parris Island and central Beaufort, the second oldest city in South Carolina. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee-making facilities are standard in every simply furnished room at the Days Inn Port Royal. All rooms include cable TV.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Port Royal Days Inn. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Lowcountry Winery is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Secession Golf Club is 3 miles away.
- The front desk staff were extremely nice, especially Kathy who helped us with directions and recommending places to eat. The room was very clean and there were no bugs, not sure but those reviews must be old.
- It was the closest Motel to the gates at Parris Island.
- The employees were nice. The location was convenient.
- It accommodated the purpose of our visit to South Caroline. The front desk representative was very, very helpful and professional. To be able to multitask and be able to take reservation on the phone and check out a person and still be professional is not easy.
- Kathy at the front desk was so wonderful, very friendly and helpful.
Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
This hotel is 3 minutes from downtown Beaufort, South Carolina and the Beaufort Town Shopping Center. It features an on-site restaurant, bar and spacious rooms with a 32-inch LCD TV.Free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station are standard in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort. Decorated with white linens and carpeted floors, all rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.Breakfast and dinner is offered daily at the Great American Grill or enjoy a drink in the evening at the Pavilion Lounge. Snacks and beverages can be purchased 24/7 at the Pavilion Pantry snack shop.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Beaufort Hilton Garden Inn. A business center and free parking are also available.Waterfront Park and Kazoobie Kazoo Museum are both 6 minutes from the hotel. Secession Golf Club is 5.5 miles away.
- The shower was relaxing and the bed was very comfortable.
- Everything was great. The beds we wonderful. We all slept great.
- The staff was friendly. The front desk manager Debra was very helpful.
- The room and staff were great! I loved not having to pay to park in a parking garage or have valet doing it for me. We didn’t have breakfast, so can’t speak to that.
- Very comfortable room bed was great.We ask for 1st floor when we got there and they have us one in front of the pool.😀
Comfort Suites Bluffton
Comfort Suites Bluffton offers accommodations in Bluffton. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Savannah is 19 miles from Comfort Suites Bluffton, and Tybee Island is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Beds were nice and comfy. Excellent staff: Front desk: Welcoming, Accomodating,
and seemed always genuinely concerned bout your comfort. Guess that’s why the name is “Comfort Inn”. When I reported a broken toilet seat, my problem was address and fixed very quickly. Kudos to the housekeeping staff. Always pleasant to us and my goodness they work hard and sometimes into the evening hours!!
- The property was beautiful. Very clean from the lobby to the rooms. Located close to grocery store and other facilities. This was very convenient & easy access to many things. Alex was wonderful! Very professional and polite! He was very welcoming! Great employee!
- I loved all the room I had. The room was very big and the bed was comfortable
The room looked great and they had plenty of towels. They were trying to conserve energy and resources by changing towels every third day but when I asked for clean towels, they gave me a new set without hesitation.
The breakfast was awesome with waffles, eggs, bacon, breads, cereal, fruit, muffins, pastry, and yogurt.
There was a grocery store, nail salon, and restaurants within the same parking lot so when my 5 year old nephew got sick, it was very convenient!
They didn’t state it on any of their sites, but they have a hair dryer and a mini fridge in the room, along with an ironing board in the closet. (Didn’t check for an iron).
The bath tub was clean and the AC/heater worked fine.
There were outlets near by!!
Hotel was very nice for the price and breakfast was good. Pet friendly. Bed was comfortable. Only thing missing was towel racks in bathroom…very odd that you could not hang up towels to dry.
Would definitely stay again. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
- Beds were nice and comfy. Excellent staff: Front desk: Welcoming, Accomodating,
America’s Best Inn Beaufort
Located off of Highway 21, this Beaufort, South Carolina hotel provides a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Kazoobie Kazoo Factory and Museum is just 1 miles away.A clock radio is provided in all rooms at the America’s Best Inn Beaufort. Each room features simple décor and includes a safe.The hotel’s front desk staff is available 24/7. Free parking is available on site.Secession Golf Club is just a 10-minute drive from the Beaufort America’s Best Inn. Local area tours are available at The Spirit of Old Beaufort, just 3 miles away.
- The room smelled bad and it had roaches half the lights in the room didn’t work the sheets had staines in them
- Nothing . Canx reservation immediately upon entering room which reeked of cigarette smoke and had inop phone.
- Everyone was super nice that we talked to. Very friendly. We would come back there. But them to things would have to be different
- After trying the coffee, which had grounds in the cup, & seeing a waffle maker on a small stand I was a bit skeptical about trying any food there
- Close to our destination. Price was good compared to others.
Howard Johnson Beaufort
This hotel is a 5-minute drive to downtown Beaufort, South Carolina and the Marine Corps Air Station. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker are standard in every simply furnished room at the Howard Johnson Beaufort. All rooms include a cable TV and seating area.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Beaufort Howard Johnson. Parking is also free on site.Parris Island and Secession Golf Club are both a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Kazoobie Kazoo Factory and Museum is a 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Broad River Bluff South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Broad River Bluff South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Broad River Bluff South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Broad River Bluff South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!