10 Best Hotels To Stay In Broad Meadows Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Broad Meadows Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Broad Meadows Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Broad Meadows Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Broad Meadows Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Broad Meadows Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Broad Meadows Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Broad Meadows Virginia:
Residence Inn Richmond Northwest
An outdoor swimming pool and free breakfast are offered at this central Richmond hotel, just 3 miles from Short Pump Town Center. Accommodation features a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi.A living area with a sofa bed is furnished in all spacious accommodation at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest. Cable TV and a work desk are provided.Barbecue grills are available for guests to cookout on the pool deck. Fitness and business facilities are also available.The Richmond Northwest Residence Inn is a 5-minute drive from Deep Run Park and a 15-minute drive from Shockoe Slip. James River Golf Club is 6.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
TownePlace Suites Richmond
Located 6.9 miles from Sycamore Creek Golf Course and 11.5 miles from Downtown Richmond, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a gym. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms at the Suites Richmond include a fully-equipped kitchen, a work desk and a coffee maker.The TownePlace Suites offers a daily Grab-n-Go breakfast. Popular restaurants are less than 1 miles away.Guests can relax at the outdoor swimming pool, which is surrounded by tables and chairs.This hotel is 23.9 miles from King’s Dominion Theme Park and offers free parking onsite.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Richmond – West
One of our best sellers in Broad Meadows! Located 20 minutes outside of downtown Richmond, Virginia, this hotel is 10 miles from Richmond International Raceway. It offers an outdoor pool, on-site gym, and in-room flat-screen TVs.The accommodations at this Richmond Hampton Inn are furnished with a refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are provided.A continental breakfast is served daily at this Glen Allen hotel. A business center and laundry facilities are located on site for guest convenience. The hotel loans out bicycles and free parking is available.The University of Richmond is less than 20 minutes from Hampton Inn Richmond West. The Virginia Museum of Fine Art is 12 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast was great! Also the room with the little nook is the best.
- The staff was excellent. They were friendly and very helpful with each request. The hot breakfast and fresh fruit salad were different every day. This hotel has great management.
- It was quiet and clean and had plenty of towels, the staff was very nice
- The room was well appointed and very comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent every day. The staff were friendly and very accommodating! It was a great experience.
- i had the best sleep in this hotel. The area is near the airport and nice restaurants and bars are nearby for afterwork dinners. Great area for business trip stays in Richmond
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond – West End / Innsbrook
Featuring free WiFi, Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond – West End / Innsbrook offers accommodations in Broad Meadows.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Richmond is 11 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond, and Short Pump is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 17 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond – West End / Innsbrook.
- I have been a regular to this hotel for going on 5 years and each experience gets better and better…The only thing that could make it better were if there were an indoor pool lol…The food is amazing!!! The renovations are fantastic!!!! The rooms are phenomenal and i think the check-in and check-outs are so reasonable…The rooms are immaculate and never disappoints me…The environment of this hotel is just unexplainable!!! If i could pack up, and bring my 3 year old son with me to live i would 😊 I’m even a HHonors member…Keep up the great
I enjoyed the breakfast staff specifically. It was great to start with some food before working all day, and then the evening food was a pleasant addition to my day. Not having to stop separately helped me stay on task with my work.
I was thankful that when my reservation ended up being shorter than my stay, the hotel staff extended my stay instead of leaving me in the lurch (when I was busy working and couldn’t make those arrangements myself).
- NO PETS allowed was a big factor I would hate to think a dog or cat would be on the same bed I’m sleeping on. Along with the nice rooms and the breakfast and hospitality was outstanding!
- Breakfast staff exceptionally nice. Enjoyed our visit
- The breakfast choices were great! The 2 bedroom suite was updated & very comfortable for 3 adults. It was very quiet. We also enjoyed sitting in the gathering area near the back of the lobby.
Comfort Suites Innsbrook
This Innsbrook hotel is located 6 miles from Glen Allen and within a 20-minute drive of Richmond. The hotel offers an indoor pool, sundeck, gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Suites Innsbrook rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV.The Innsbrook Comfort Suites provides a daily breakfast and coffee. The hotel also offers an evening reception Monday through Thursday.The Comfort Suites is 8 miles from the University of Richmond. The hotel is 5 miles from the Cobblestone Water Park.
- The staff was very helpful. We needed an early check-in & they got us right in without making me feel like a nuisance!
- Large well a pointed room. Better than average breakfast
- Continental breakfast was average and fine for kids.
- The room was very spacious and clean. We also enjoyed the breakfast the next morning.
- Staff friendly, helpful, kind. Breakfast was offered. Restaurants delivered to the Hotel and room. It was conveniently located to everything in the area including the highway which then made it accessible to any part of town.
Hyatt Place Richmond – Innsbrook
One of our best sellers in Short Pump! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Richmond – Innsbrook offers accommodations in Short Pump. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Richmond is 11 miles from Hyatt Place Richmond, and Petersburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 17 miles from Hyatt Place Richmond – Innsbrook.
- The hotel and room was nice, clean and well maintained.
- Cleanliness, breakfast buffet & the size of the rooms are amazing!
- The breakfast buffet had a lot to choose from. The rooms felt very spacious. Love how you can get hot food 24/7 . Love the showcase of food when you come in the door. Everything was wonderful, including the beds. Great sleep, and very quiet.
- location was close to Short Pumps area and shopping. All services and major stores are within 2 miles away. Many good restaurants are around.
- Everything from check in, which was a breeze to breakfast was great
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook
Set in the Innsbrook Office Park, home to many major corporations, this Glen Allen, Virginia hotel offers an on-site restaurant along with spacious guest rooms featuring microwaves and mini-refrigerators.On-site at the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, enjoy working out in the modern fitness center or relaxing after a long day in the heated indoor pool. Take advantage of free high-speed internet access and enjoy breakfast or dinner at the on-site Great American Grill restaurant.Easily discover the offices of Capital One, Wachovia and many more only moments from the Richmond Innsbrook Hilton Garden Inn. The James River Plantations along with historic downtown Richmond are also within driving distance.
- The breakfast was outstanding and the staff from the dining area Stephen, Asma, Shannon, DJ, and James was Awesome. We have never been attended to in such an outstanding manner at any other hotel!!! The staff was Great’nn
- Service was outstanding. EVERYONE was very nice and welcoming. Food was EXCELLENT!
- The food was very good and the staff made me feel right at home.
- The staff and manager went out of their way to help me out when I had left a few things in the room after we have left. When we come back to visit I will come back to this hotel.
- The staff was really courteous and helpful. Seden, Stephen, Vernon, Letta, Gabby and Hester. All the others were really nice too, but i didn’t get their names.
SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest
This hotel is located 10 miles from downtown Richmond, close to Interstate 64. It features a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour convenience store and studio accommodation with 37’’ flat-screen TVs.The studios at the SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest include separate sleeping and living areas. In-room amenities include an iPod dock, satellite TV and plug-in technology. A microwave and a mini-fridge are also provided.An indoor swimming pool and a separate jacuzzi are available. Guests may relax in the sun on the outdoor tiled patio.Hot breakfast buffet can be enjoyed daily. It includes hot and cold items, and can be also ordered to go. A computer station with high-speed internet and a printer can be found in the lobby.
- Staff very nice. Room comfortable and clean. Breakfast very good.
- David was very friendly and knowledgeable too bad he was not there when we checked out.
- Spacious room, clean. Walking distance to Cracker Barrel.
- The room just exceeded my expectations. One could tell this location is well maintained. Absolutely wonderful. well worth the money. I would stay here again and recommend this location to others.
We have a wonderful Christmas there!!
Holiday Inn Express Richmond I-64 Short Pump Area
This hotel is within a 20-minute drive of the University of Richmond. The Holiday Inn Express features a daily breakfast buffet and a seasonal outdoor pool.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond Northwest-I-64 provides guests with a business center and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the Express Holiday Inn & Suites have video game systems and cable TV. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker.Richmond Northwest Holiday Inn Express is 12 miles from the Richmond International Speedway. The Short Pump Town Center Mall is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- The Holiday Inn Staff was very friendly and informative about the Richmond area. The room had a new bed and very clean. The morning breakfast buffet was fresh and well stocked. I had a rested night stay and ready to attend my morning meeting. Thank you.
- We were pleased to have a very clean room with very clean microwave and refrigerator. The beds were excellent and our request for extra pillows was answered immediately. Front desk staff was great.Hotel is close to freeway and there are actually a few interesting places to eat in the area.Fitness room was fine and clean!
- Extremely nice stay. Loved the bed and pillows! Complete continental breakfast.
- Every thing about it was excellent great place for a brief stop on our trip
Confortable king bed
Pillows are too thick and are made of feather it seems causing allergy
Coffee machine DID NOT function
Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump
13 miles from downtown Richmond, this hotel boasts an indoor heated pool and an on-site fitness center. Shuttle service is available to Richmond International Airport.Every room at the Wingate by Wyndham features a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in neutral tones, dark wood furnishings, and plush bedding. A sitting area and work desk are also provided.Relax in the hot tub after working out in the on-site fitness center. Guests can use the business center as well as the laundry facilities at the Richmond Wingate by Wyndham Hotel.A hot continental breakfast is served every morning in the hotel lobby.Shopping and dining at Short Pump Town Center is a 10 minute walk away. Hermitage Country Club is 7 miles away.
- Most comfortable bed I have experienced in years. The staff was very professional and helpful, they made the experience fantastic. Back to the bed , I haven’t found a bed that comfortable in 20 different Hotels!!!!
- The only issue was the coffe was weak, but overall our stay was excellent and we will return.
- Breakfast was great with several options and the rooms were large with comfortable beds. Pool and hot tub were excellent! The fitness room had great cardio equipment.
- I liked everything the hotel was clean , and I slept very well .
- I thought the hotel was in very good condition , and there is very good customer service there from the staff . I enjoyed my stay .
Top Hotels In Broad Meadows Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Broad Meadows Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Broad Meadows Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Broad Meadows Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!