10 Best Hotels To Stay In Broad Channel New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Broad Channel New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Broad Channel New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Broad Channel New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Broad Channel New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Broad Channel New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Broad Channel New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Broad Channel New York State:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Far Rockaway – JFK Airport
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. La Quinta Inn & Suites Far Rockaway – JFK Airport offers accommodations in Queens. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 3.7 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Far Rockaway.
- Very helpful when we arrived at JFK after a long flight from Italy. Picked us up and gave each of us a gift bag of water and cookies. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was very nice with lots of options and they cooked more bacon for us. They checked with us in the morning to make sure the time to shuttle us was good for making our flight. Very pleased with our choice of hotel.
- My first great impression was that they sent the free shuttle to JFK after midnight to pick me up (the shuttle hours had closed) – in the rain and cold – he drove around until he found me! the Driver was a welcome relief from a day of traveling. Secondly, the bed was extremely comfy and the room clean, new, and nice. In the morning, the free breakfast made me feel like my Mom had come with me — hot waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon and grits! It’s an unusual LaQuinta from the outside, inside is great, and it’s very near a subway into Manhattan, so that’s a huge plus. The front office staff went out of their way to arrange an early taxi for me to my business meeting in Rockaway and held my luggage until the afternoon when I was going into Manhattan. Wonderful people. I will be back!
This hotel served our purpose, we wanted an overnight option for a next-day overseas flight from JFK. We wanted to be away from the airport itself, at least a few miles.
THE best part of this hotel is her staff. Manager Michelle obviously has produced a workplace that rewards customer service. Tracy at the front desk absolutely takes ownership and personal stake in taking care of guests. Carl – the shuttle driver – is amazing. He did an amazing job of getting a pile of suitcases and half a dozen people comfortably onto the airport shuttle. We were checked in by a colorful fellow named Greg, his humorous and quirky way made us smile after a long day of planes and airports. Last of all, a card in our room says that our room was prepared by Maynasia. It was spotless
- The airport shuttle was a welcome sight in the cold NYC weather. Enjoyed the breakfast…great value for the money!
- The room facilities are amazing. A kitchennete, an extra tap, good bad, etc. Good value for many. Very close to subway.
Five Towns Inn – Lawrence
Featuring complimentary airport shuttle service, this Long Island hotel is just a 10 minute drive from John F. Kennedy International Airport. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a business center.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are featured in every guest room at the Five Towns Inn – Lawrence. The brightly decorated rooms have a sitting area and a private bathroom, as well.Guests at the Lawrence Five Towns Inn can use the on-site laundry facilities. Passes to a nearby fitness center are also included.Dining at the Bayhouse Waterfront Bar & Grille is less than one mile from the hotel. Mother Kelly’s Pizza and Central Perk Cafe are 2 miles away.Beaches in Long Beach and Far Rockaway are 5 miles from the Five Towns. The Aqueduct Raceway is a 15 minute drive away.
- Great place if you have a layover at JfK great for overnight stay. Bed was comfy and the shower was great. Great that they have airport shuttle.
- When You step to reception is like You enter prison fot long sentence. Thats how they treat You as a guest. They know that somebody will drop here for an overnight stop and place looks like trap. If You don’t believe me pay 150 dollars and tell me after am I wright.
- Five Towns is located close to JFK and their shuttle was terrific!
We specifically chose this hotel for 3 specific reasons: a) proximity to JFK, b) free shuttle to JFK,
c) cost. It is a basic hotel that met all our specified needs and I rated it as such. The staff was friendly and helpful. If we have a future need to stay at a ‘JFK hotel’, we would stay here again.
- Warm and comfortable. Nice and close to Applebee’s 😁👌
Hilton Garden Inn Queens/JFK
Less than 3.1 miles from John F. Kennedy Airport, this hotel in Jamaica, New York offers free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport.Guests will also enjoy in-room refrigerators, microwaves and coffeemakers. The USA Today newspaper is delivered each weekday morning and guests can work out in the fitness centre.Hilton Garden Inn Queens – JFK features guestrooms with amenities such as free
WiFi and printing at the 24-hour business centre.The Great American Grill at the Queens Hilton Garden Inn offers a daily breakfast buffet, as well as lunch and dinner. In the evening, guests can relax with a beverage in the Pavilion Lounge or get a snack at the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry convenience mart.
- Its ok was good most of the time we spend out side we just come to sleep there.
- First day the front end lady was very sweet and helpful, the guys cooking in the restaurant were awesome and have great customers service. My cleaning lady Mel was very sweet and took care of my room and provided and items requested.
- The the check in staff was not friendly and were occupied with personal conversations then helping quest.
- Great location, comfortable beds and good service.
- Comfortable room and so convenient and pleasing that it has a microwave and fridge. Very nice breakfast. Evening dinner was excellent. Staff very helpful. Great little mini market. Free parking spaces can be found around the hotel.
Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel
Just half a mile from John F. Kennedy International Airport, the Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel is a hotel offering guests a comfortable overnight stay in a convenient location.The Sheraton’s check-in kiosk allows you to check in to your room in less than a minute, ideal for those travelers who just want to relax after a flight or a busy day.The hotel offers clean, comfortable guest rooms with modern amenities including a generous work area with high speed internet access in all of the rooms.Additional hotel facilities include a well-equipped fitness center and a business center.The hotel is just 12 miles from downtown New York City and offers easy access to the Belt Parkway and Van Wyck Expressway 678.
- Junior and CHRYSTAL were so friendly an helpful. !!!
- Wonderful check in experience, staff so kind and helpful and courteous. We were so tired after our flight got cancelled it was late and they made us feel so happy! Nice, clean cozy rooms, nice bathroom, lovely beds, breakfast nothing special but completely sufficient for a quick bite.
- Cute room, but noisy and no view. Nice staff,but chicken dinner made me sick all night. Chicken was not fully cooked. Chef would not admit.
- I like the room, but the furniture is kinda outdated
- The customer service was outstanding and the general care attitude from staff to customer was felt in every greeting.
Radisson JFK Airport
Located in Queens, this New York hotel is 0.9 miles from the terminals of John F. Kennedy International Airport and is 8.3 miles from LaGuardia Airport. The hotel has free WiFi and a sauna.Guests staying at Radisson at JFK Airport can enjoy the convenience of a fitness centre and a business centre. There is also on-site dining at Café 140 and a Hertz rental car centre is located on site.A flat-screen cable TV and desk are included at the JFK Airport Radisson. The suite also has a refrigerator and there are free toiletries in the en suite bathroom.Belmont Park Race Track is 7.3 miles from the hotel. Aqueduct Racetrack is located 1.1 miles from the Radisson JFK Airport.
Very nice front desk staff very accommodating!
Our thanks to Ameena, Jasmine , and Carol ! Very pleasant !! Keep up the good work ! Will definitely return!
Room was clean and suited our needs
Free shuttle to the airport
- I love staying at the Radison this is and will always be my home away from home. I highly recommend it. The only thing is that the do not have a pool
- The room was a good size, linens were clean, all staff from front desk, to bar/restaurant and airport shuttle were helpful and courteous.
- A good stop over for jkf. Easy airport transpotation.
- Very nice front desk staff very accommodating!
Crowne Plaza JFK Airport
Located in Queens, 6 miles from Flushing Meadows, Crowne Plaza JFK Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from Crowne Plaza JFK Airport.
- It served its purpose for an overnight stay between flights but was just like any other airport hotel
- I loved the room and the decor. The staff was very pleasant as well.
- The room was very spacious. Beautiful bed, very comfortable. The moment I walked in I was in love. I would stay here again.
- It was a very classy Penthouse apartments with beautiful furniture everything was practically new. There are two bathrooms plus a washer and dryer. The beds were quite comfortable with plenty of extra bedding if needed. There was much left behind spices and cooking ingredients that were free for anyone to use. There is a full size refrigerator. The apartments is about a block-and-a-half from Old Town Square. You can arrange to be picked up from the airport by your own private driver for 25 Euros and that includes luggage. We had Vladimir he took us directly to the apartments had the keys and checked us in it was very smooth and efficient and he was friendly and helpful. He also returned us to the airport for the same price. He always arrived promptly. Everything about the apartments was as nice as shown or even nicer. We would return anytime we loved it!
- Comfortable bed, modern bathroom and better shower than I was expecting. Given the hotel was very full and also close to the airport, the room was very quiet
Howard Johnson Inn-JFK Airport, Jamaica, Queens, NYC
One of our top picks in Queens.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Inn-JFK Airport, Jamaica, Queens, NYC offers accommodations in Queens.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable , Quiet & convenience !
- The room was perfect for our stay and the staff extremely helpful. I would stay again. It was quite peaceful.
- There was a great extra blanket already in the room, a 7-11 across the street, and a Burger King next door. The shuttle to the airport was perfect at 5am for a 7am flight: I was early to my gate!
- My family and I stayed for a few weeks. The services was so great, my husband and I returned to celebrate his birthday!
- The beds were very soft and the breakfast was hot available even after the cut off time which was a plus being that we overslept one morning.
Hampton Inn NY-JFK Jamaica-Queens
One of our top picks in Queens.Located in Queens, 6 miles from Flushing Meadows, Hampton Inn NY-JFK Jamaica-Queens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.John F. Kennedy International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Good breakfast with various foods. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- The bed and the bedding were extremely comfortable and cozy. The room was large and very quiet. The breakfast was good and had a lot to offer. They also had coffee and apples and oranges always available.
- The people are so nice, the beds are so comfortable and the room was so clean. I love the convenience of walking through the passageway to the 144 Restaurant, where the food is good and the bar staff is wonderful.
- Bed super comfy! SOFT sheets and lots of pillows to support my bad back – THANK YOU!
- Bed was great! I was great to be greeted with a cold bottle of water and a few snacks to tide us over.
Hilton New York JFK Airport Hotel
Hilton New York JFK Airport Hotel is located in Queens, just 6 miles from Flushing Meadows. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.John F. Kennedy International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The Hospitality and attentiveness to guest in timely matter.
- The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant is just okay but staff was attentive.
- The Eggs Benidict was amazing. Also, room service staff was very polite and professional. Everyone represented the Hilton name very well. I would come back.
- Perfectly situated beside airport! Great shuttle service! Only downside, the interior a little worn and jaded in the inside!
- The facility was nice and we’ll located near the airport
Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport offers accommodations in Queens, just 6 miles from Flushing Meadows. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- shuttle service is fantastic. Staff is kind and efficient. Ready to answer to any need. I had an emergency and their quick and prompt solution impressed me. I’ll never be grateful enough
- Staff were extremely helpful and couldn’t do more to help with what had been a stressful day. Thank you
- Bed’s were comfortable. They let us check in super early due to early arrival flight. Second time I’ve stayed at this hotel for a weekend in NYC…Will stay here again next time! Great service and very close to airpot for early departures.
- I needed an airport hotel for a quick trip in and out of New York. This was an ideal location for the purpose. Free shuttle will also take you to and from JFK airport.
- Lady that checked us in had a great attitude. We had to stay in NYC because of a cancelled flight. Day wasn’t going well, but staff made everything on their end perfect.
Top Hotels In Broad Channel New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Broad Channel New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Broad Channel New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Broad Channel New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!