10 Best Hotels To Stay In Britain Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Britain Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Britain Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Britain Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Britain Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Britain Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Britain Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Britain Virginia:
One of our top picks in Harpers Ferry.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry, just 24 miles from Winchester.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frederick is 19 miles from Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry, and Charles Town is 6 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfy and hotel was updated and clean. Friendly staff and located right out of town
- Close to the Harpers Ferry historic district and trails (walked via Union, Washington st.). Very clean room, enjoyed waffles for breakfast.
- A completely fine budget option, clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast, great location for Harpers Ferry
- The staff were very helpful, even offering lifts to and from the station. The bed was comfortable and a range of hot and cold options were offered for breakfast.
- Staff were warm & friendly, bed was super comfy .
Travelodge Brunswick near Fredrick
Situated in Brunswick in Frederick County, Maryland, Oak Tree Inn Brunswick has an onsite restaurant and is 9.3 miles from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters and Visitors Centre.The inn has a 24-hour front desk and an outdoor area. Laundry and meeting/banquet facilities are also available for a surcharge.All rooms are equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Some rooms have a tea/coffee maker. Free toiletries and a hair dryer is provided.The Harpers Ferry National Historical Park Visitors Centre is 9.9 miles from this Brunswick Inn. John Brown Wax Museum is 9.3 miles away.
- Location was ideal. Price was right. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Awesome!
- The room was immaculate. The facility was well taken care of. The staff was so friendly. The breakfast was free with our stay. It was delicious!
- Quiet, blackout curtains, helpful staff although no elevators.
- Great location – comfortable and clean rooms – neat little diner attached
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. The adjacent diner had amazingly good and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly.
Clarion Inn Conference Center Harpers Ferry
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Inn Conference Center Harpers Ferry offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry.The rooms have a private bathroom.Winchester is 23 miles from Clarion Inn Conference Center, and Frederick is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 22 miles from Clarion Inn Conference Center Harpers Ferry.
- Friendly staff, great location, spotless rooms,(nobody does it that good!)comfy bed!!!!!! Just excellent all around!!!!!
- Very clean rooms. Staff very nice friendly and accommodating. We will stay there again!
- The accommodations were simple (not fancy), but clean and comfortable. It was a good value. The setting has a nice panorama of the W. Va. mountains. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We had tickets to a show at the Hollywood Casino in Charleston, and the hotel provided a shuttle. The free breakfast was first-rate, with a number of hot and cold selections. We went down at 9:30, and there was still good selection to choose from. The adjoining restaurant next door was also very good. If in the area, I’d definitely visit again.
- The location was perfect for visiting the national park and hiking. The breakfast was great and the rooms were modern and clean.
- Extremely friendly staff who checked on us after we had been in the room for a little while. The fridge wasn’t working so they straight away sent maintenance to change it. Great to have a bar/restaurant next door.
Knights Inn Knoxville
Located in Knoxville, 27 miles from Winchester, Knights Inn Knoxville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Frederick is 17 miles from Knights Inn Knoxville, and Charles Town is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The view was awesome and the staff was very friendly!!
- The location and accommodations were good. Did not take advantage of the continental breakfast, although it was graciously offered to us after 10 am even though it was after the 9 am cut off. The host was VERY nice. The bathroom/bathtub was very clean.
- It’s a great hotel for the price. We enjoyed friendly staff and great location. Room was clean and had everything we needed. Definitely will come back.
- We were upgraded to a bigger room. The manager, Arbie (sp?)was extra helpful and even provided my wife with a anaesthetic spray to help with her back pain. He advised on places of interest to us. We ate at the restaurant across the road at a 10% discount for hotel customers. Food and service was great.
- A nice, clean place with an easy drive to our destination, Harper’s Ferry, WV. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The low price made up for the shortcomings.
Leesburg Colonial Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Leesburg Colonial Inn offers accommodations in Leesburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, concierge services, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The inn also provides car rental. Chantilly is 17 miles from Leesburg Colonial Inn, and Arlington is 30 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 13 miles away.
- I actually stayed several nights after my first night’s booking … the place was so charming!!! Overall a great bargain and staff was just like family. And you cannot beat the location!
- The Inn is in downtown historic Leesburg and our room was above the tavern facing the street. It is reasonable to expect there would be some bar noise which bothered my sleep a little but not my partner. All in all, would recommend due to location and value.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate. Walking distance to restaurants, pubs and entertainment. Vineyards are a short drive.
- The person at the front desk was very nice. He helped us with directions from parking to the hotel. He was very patient and pleasant. He was also very informative and fast.
- Bed was fine. Located between lots of places to eat.
Holiday Inn Express Charles Town
Located just off the intersection of Route 340 and Highway 9, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a whirlpool. Downtown Charles Town is less than 2 miles away.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A microwave, refrigerator and in-room coffee maker are included.A hot breakfast buffet including omelets, bacon and biscuits is served each morning at the Charles Town Holiday Inn. Portable items are provided for guests on the go.Cardio equipment is ready for use in the on-site fitness center. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.The Charles Town Holiday Inn Express is less than 2 miles from the Old Opera House Theater and 1 miles from the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
- When I go to a hotel room I expect it to be perfectly clean and it was. The breakfast was good and the people were nice. But again my main concern with hotels is not to worry about laying my head on the pillow. And I was very happy
- The staff was friendly especially the front desk and shuttle driver.
- Breakfast was great! I was on crutches during my stay and said so during the reservation process, so my room was on the ground floor, which was very convenient.
- Everything. Staff friendly, room perfect, bed comfortable, laundry facilities good, breakfast excellent and breakfast staff friendly and helpful. The sounding area of Charles Town and Harpers Ferry fascinating.
- Surprisingly nice breakfast buffet! Close to the lots of nice vineyards and hiking!
Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
This Charles Town hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms that offer plush bedding and a flat-screen TV. Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is a 5 minute drive away.Rooms feature dark wood furnishing, a sitting area, and a work desk. Tea and coffee making facilities are also included at Charles Town Hampton Inn.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the heated indoor pool, workout in the fitness center, or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Shopping and dining are less than a 5 minute drive of Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town. John Brown Wax Museum is 7 miles away.
- room very clean, bed very very comfy slept like a baby plenty of pillows, halls are very quiet. Staff very professional awesome welcoming us in and will always come back and bring guests.
- Super nice staff, very clean rooms, great location!
- I love the Hampton Inn! Ive never had any trouble wheh I stay with them!!!
- Expectations of staying in a Hilton property were perfectly met!
- Super nice staff even on a holiday when they were away from their families. Clean room. Nice to have free breakfast.
Rodeway Inn and Suites
Located in Charles Town, 18 miles from Winchester, Rodeway Inn and Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Frederick is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn and Suites, and Berkeley Springs is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was really good and the size of the room and price compared to others in area
- They had shuttle service to casino (2 minutes) and complementary breakfast in the morning. We’ve been coming here for 15 years. You can’t beat the value. It’s clean with jet tub, coffee maker, fridge and wifi. A few slot machines in the bar.
- Wasn’t really expecting the place to be as nice as it was. Had a great time at the bar and casino. Planning on going back again soon. 🙂
- Friendly and helpful staff. The king size bed was so comfortable. Also liked the full size bar in the hotel.
The spa in the bath room is great, it exceeded our expectation. The beds are comfortable than most.
We love the midterinian reastaurant connected to the the hotel which saved us from driving again after a long day on the road.
Located in Shepherdstown in the region of West Virginia, 26 miles from Winchester, Bavarian Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the river. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Frederick is 21 miles from Bavarian Inn, and Berkeley Springs is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 23 miles from Bavarian Inn.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. The room was lovely and very comfortable also. Everything was clean and the staff very helpful. Will be staying at the Bavarian Inn again and recommending to friends and family.
- We upgraded our room and the staff was most helpful!
- Fireplace, whirlpool tub, very comfortable room. Great atmosphere.
Beds and bedding are plush and luxurious. Room, TV armoire, Bathroom, balcony – all meticulously cleaned.
Very quiet even with neighboring guests. Lovely, private view.
The food is really outstanding.
The staff is superb.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
A 5-minute drive from Morven Park in Leesburg, this 5-star property features a sports court and well-appointed fitness centre. Guestrooms have plasma TVs with cable channels in the seating area.Each chic room at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg has a modern kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave.Close to many of Leesburg’s attractions, Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg is 0.5 miles from Lessburg Corner Premium Outlet Centre. Oatlands Plantation is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- Very nice facility, spacious room, wide variety of amenities, generous food service, nicely decorated. A real treat.
- Nice to have an outdoor pool and jacuzzi in the beautiful weather! Very comfortable room with lots of space. Good central location for our stay and convenient to historic Leesburg.
- We requested an early check-in due to a wedding, when we arrived it was ready. Clean, friendly, very nice. Located in the heart of town close to every thing. Thanks for such a great stay.
- Super clean, great location close to the evergreen sports complex, close to walmart target outlets Starbucks and close to historic leesburg. Easy drive from DC
- Staff were professional, friendly and enthusiastic. They take pride in their service to the guests. Rooms were comfortable and the kitchen was a delight. Breakfast was high quality and a real treat; it adds significantly to the overall value and quality of the experience.
Top Hotels In Britain Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Britain Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Britain Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Britain Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!