10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bristol Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Bristol Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bristol Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bristol Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bristol Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bristol Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bristol Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bristol Indiana:
Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury
Located off Highway 20, this hotel is a 2-minute drive from Spring Meadow Farm Golf Club. It features a daily hot breakfast, an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury. The traditionally styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Middlebury Hampton Inn & Suites offers an on-site gym and business center for guest use. Laundry services and meeting facilities are also available.Das Dutchman Essenhaus is a 5-minute drive, and central Shipshewana is an 11-minute drive from the hotel. Concord Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- The staff was exceptional, rooms were new and the breakfast was great!!
- i was booking thru Hampton Inn site but instead it booked thru booking.com and I was not happy with any of it and it was a rip-off … was not able to get a discount price at checking in ( Firefighters ) was there for a great friends Funeral and had just drove 195 miles from Indianapolis it the freezing rain and snow storms to get to this Hotel
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff was attentive without being pushy. Very clean!
- The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast was really good
- Loved my stay. Thank you. Nice room and plenty of breakfast.
Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart
Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart is located in Elkhart, 15 miles from South Bend and 28 miles from Howe.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- got a room for the 5th time in about a week and a half time period and on our last stay we got refused our deposit because the manager said that it smelled heavy of cologne and smoke underneath we admitted that our friend had come to take a shower and we told him it stinked, the room itself smelt of smoke when we checked in but didn’t bother to say anything he pretty much said we were liars and we lost out on 100 and the room was messy just all bad!!!!!
Room was nice, but bathroom needed a lot of repair.
- Front desk young lady and gentleman (both American and spoke English) were very helpful and kind through our nine day not-so-pleasant stay.
- I have stayed at this place several times. The breakfast still hasn’t changed. Good if you love cholesterol, not much for those looking for a healthy diet.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet. Great breakfast. Adjacent to Texas Roadhouse and offered 10% discount.
Staybridge Suites Elkhart North
Located just off Interstates 80 and 90 and 18 miles from Notre Dame University, this Elkhart all-suite hotel offers suites with full kitchens as well as an on-site convenience store.Guest suites at Staybridge Suites Elkhart North are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Every room also features a private tiled bathroom and an in-suite coffee maker.A hot breakfast buffet, including Wolfgang Puck coffee, fresh fruit and waffles, is served every morning at the Elkhart Staybridge. The BridgeMart store sells snacks, drinks and personal items throughout the day.Guests of this Staybridge Suites have access to an indoor pool, outdoor sports court and a 24-hour fitness center. Free receptions are held each week and sometimes feature use of the BBQ facilities in the courtyard.The North Elkhart Staybridge is less than 4 miles from the Midwest Museum of American Art and 19 miles from downtown South Bend.
- Excellent staff. Comfortable and spacious rooms.
- I loved the space, nice building, mostly in good condition, pool, fairly good breakfast variety, friendly attentive staff.
- There was a stove and big fridge. It was too cold to go out to eat.
- We loved the full kitchen, spacious living room, huge windows that let in so much light, and the bed and pillows were so comfortable. We have visited many hotels in the area and this one was one of our favorites.
- Very comfortable bed, woodwork in room made it look more homelike, good breakfast, special rate for a suite
Located in Elkhart, 15 miles from South Bend, Daylite Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nothing it was absolutely horrible and I am challenging and asking for a charge back. No running water in sink no drywall on walls toilet did not work and it was under construction front desk clerk was wearing a glock pistol on his side. Should of known then this was a horrible unsafe location and when I called to vfy reservation no one mentioned any construction issues at all for what I paid this place sucked
- Nothing! It was the worst overnight experience ever! The room should have been sold by the hour or given away!
- You should close this place down, and at a minimum, you shouldn’t advertise it on your website. It disgusting.
- Awful !! The riff raff drinking in this rent by the hour type of “motel” …. not a hotel !!! We were scared to stay here !! Did not consider to be safe !!
- There was absolutely nothing I liked about staying here. Worst hotel experience I’ve ever had.
Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North – I-80/90 Exit 92
Located off Interstate 80/90, this Elkhart, Indiana hotel offers a daily breakfast bar and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The University of Notre Dame is a 20-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North – I-80/90 Exit 92. Each warmly decorated room includes a work desk and seating area.Free access to the fitness room and indoor pool is offered to all guests. A fully-equipped business center is on site.Old Orchard Golf Course is just 5.5 miles from The Elkhart North Holiday Inn Express, and shopping at University Park Mall is 12.7 miles away. The South Bend Regional Airport is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- Though there were renovations going in the front entry area, things were kept safe, clean and as normal as possible. Breakfast was great, and the pool was clean.
- Even though they were still under construction for renovations the place was clean and inviting. Would recommend this hotel to my friends and would definitely stay again. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The room was quiet and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was very friendly and the room was clean.
- The woman at the front desk was VERY FRIENDLY!! She actually closed Saturday night and opened Sunday morning and she was VERY PLEASANT!! She is an amazing employee to have 🙂
Fairway Inn offers accommodations in Elkhart.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.South Bend is 15 miles from The Fairway Inn, and Howe is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Econo Lodge Elkhart
One of our best sellers in Elkhart! Econo Lodge Elkhart offers accommodations in Elkhart. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.South Bend is 15 miles from Econo Lodge Elkhart, and Howe is 29 miles away.
- Easy on/off the highway. Clean comfortable room, at a good price.
- Room was clean and fresh.it was very quiet making ity easy to sleep.
- very clean, beds were comfortable and every thing I needed was in walking distance. very close to my friends that I was visiting.
- Price was equal to quality. Breakfast was basic, but coffee was excellent. Staff was frendly.
- Nothing really. It was loud. Dirty. Way over priced for the quality. This should be about a $30 per night stay, not $70 plus
Sleep Inn Elkhart
Located in Elkhart, 15 miles from South Bend, Sleep Inn Elkhart features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- Very spacious rooms, friendly staff, and great location of room based on handicap accommodations.
- I WAS UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS HOTEL AND WORRIED THAT THE LOW RATE WOULD PROVE TO BE OF LOW QUALITY. I WAS SURPRISED THAT INSTEAD I FOUND A WONDERFUL PROPERTY WITH NO DISAPPOINTMENTS. VERY CLEAN ROOMS AND ALL IN GOOD REPAIR. ALL AMENITIES FOUND IN HIGHER PRICED HOTELS.
- There were no eggs the bed was hard the pillows were small. Kids running in the hallway. Staff was unfriendly. I will definitely not be booking at a Sleep Inn anytime in the future.
- The hotel was not very busy on this leg of the trip. We had the run of the facility, and the breakfast was fine. The facility needs paint and cleaned up.
- The bed was not very good. The property has been used a lot and simply need a little paint and maintenance. The staff tried to make the stay a good experience and I’ll give them a E for a good effort!
Candlewood Suites Elkhart
This extended-stay hotel features spacious studios and suites with a kitchenette and DVD player. Located 4 miles from the Elkhart Amtrak, Candlewood Suites Elkhart has a fitness center.Free Wi-Fi and a VCR are provided in the contemporary accommodations. There’s a dining area along with a desk and leather armchair. The suites feature a living room with a sofa bed.Guests can purchase value-priced breakfast items, frozen meals and drinks at Candlewood Cupboard. They can also relax in the gazebo at Elkhart Candlewood Suites and use the barbecue grills.Ideal Beach and the Midwest Museum of American Art are within a 13-minute drive of this 100% non-smoking hotel.
- The hotel was in an area with a number of hotels and restaurants, close to the interstate.
- NOTHING I Requested a day refund when I asked the front desk Employee, my room had never been cleaned today and the employee of the Hotel stated that we only do Room service ONCE every seven days. So you are telling me that my wet towels and trash from my stay and my beeding will never be cleaned while I am staying here for 3 nights. The employee responded YES. I than asked to please show me checking out 1 day early because I am not going to pay for a room when I have to live in such unhealthy environment. NEVER AGAIN.
- It is really a nice hotel, but the way how they handle credit cards is ridiculous and dangerous. You are better off dealing with them only in cash. I don’t think this would match the reputation of the Candlewood Suites chain.
- My room/suite was exactly like the picuture on the website, so there were no surprises. Very clean.
- It was in a decent location and the room was clean. The kitchenette was handy.
Comfort Suites North Elkhart
Comfort Suites North Elkhart offers accommodations in Elkhart.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.South Bend is 14 miles from Comfort Suites North Elkhart, and Howe is 29 miles from the property.
- We had a very enjoyable experience. The pool was was very nice and the hot tub was awesome! We requested a room close to the pool and it was.
- Good staff presentation, clean & quite. Quick to check in and out.
- Nice, friendly staff. Clean and spacious room. And a hot tub!
- I like the cleanliness and the location. That’s about it.
The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. When I took a shower in the morning though, the I had the water turned all the way to the left and only got lukewarm water. That was odd. I did find the heat control in the room was difficult. It was either too cold or too hot. No comfortable middle. The kids had fun in the pool. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic. Waffles, yogurt, cereal, sausage, eggs, bread, bagels, fruit, juice, coffee. And the ladies were very attentive. Great job on the breakfast bar!
Check in and out was easy, parking was convenient. We had a great time. Thank you.
Top Hotels In Bristol Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bristol Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bristol Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bristol Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!