10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bristol Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Bristol Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bristol Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bristol Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bristol Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bristol Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bristol Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bristol Connecticut:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol
This Bristol hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a sitting area and plush bedding. Pine Valley Golf Course is 3 miles away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available in each modern room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol. A work desk is also included. Select rooms feature a refrigerator.The Willows Restaurant serves American cuisine such as steak and seafood. Time Out provides a casual fare along with a selection of beer and cocktails.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or work out in the fitness center. A business center that has fax and photocopying services is also available.Lake Compounce Amusement Park is a 5-minute drive from the Bristol DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Central Connecticut State University is 10 miles away.
- Pool was great, food was excellent, great tv channels
- People were very helpful , the facility had a wonderful pool and whirlpool. The food at the sports bar and service was excellent. A nice worker there helped scrape the ice off of my car . And I think I met a new friend there !
- everything , and special thanks to Danielle, she was following up on each single element in my stay
- The room was spacious, clean and quiet, staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurant food was very good and staff was great.
- LOVE the gym and the fast wifi. Really liked the food & drink options in the bar at night.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford / Southington CT
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford / Southington CT offers accommodations in Southington, just 15 miles from Hartford.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 21 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford, and Waterbury is 9 miles from the property. Bradley International Airport is 25 miles away.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The gathering area was great to meet up with friends, share food and play games.
Room was spacious, extremely comfortable for my family of 5.
Kids spent hours in the warm salt water pool.
Great breakfast in the morning.
- It was very clean! Great location! Staff very helpful.
- Perfect hotel large rooms breakfast excellent. Staff very friendly .
- Front desk staff efficiently set up the return of an item I left in the room
Holiday Inn Express Southington
Located close to Interstate 84, this Southington hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and rooms that feature cable TV and a work desk. Hawk’s Landing Country Club is 2 miles away.Spacious rooms offer plush bedding and traditional decor. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. Select rooms offer a sofa bed.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also available.Pine Valley Country Club is 3 miles from Holiday Inn Express Southington. The Briarwood College for Women and Lake Compounce Amusement Park are a 10 minute drive away.
- The only thing that I can compliment is the staff. They were very friendly and accommodating, they deserve 5 stars.
- It was fine for a short stay because of location and cleanliness. Free breakfast is a wonderful plus.
Nothing. Terrible property. Called for late arrival. When arrived had given room away. Given last room avail on property, small, dirty, old, smelly .
Staff not accommodating at all.
- Breakfast was amazing, a lot of choices and kept everything fully stocked. super friendly staff. Great area for eating choices and very close to the water park! The pool was great had so much fun with other guests, I liked that they keep extra towels right by pool area.Room was very clean .
- I loved how the front desk lady kept her cool when a customer was acting baligerant
Days Inn Southington
Just off Interstate 84, this Southington, Connecticut hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with HBO movie channels. Pine Valley Golf Course is just 2.9 miles away.A work desk and sitting area are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Southington. Each room features simple décor and includes a coffee maker and clock radio.Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner at the nearby TD Homers restaurant. A continental breakfast is offered each morning.A fitness room and seasonal outdoor volleyball courts are available at the Southington Days Inn. The on-site business center is open 24/7.Connecticut Commons Shopping Mall is just a 10 minute drive from this hotel. Imagine Nation Children’s Museum is 6.5 miles away. Lake Compounce is also a 10 minute drive away.
- The breakfast was very good. The bed was comfortable. The heat worked well.
- Very comfortable bed. Clean and comfortable room. Nice breakfast.
- The bed was very comfortable, spacious room, friendly staff, right off the hiway, excellent value.
- The Staff was outstanding…. we had trouble with our TV and it was taken care of within 15mins. They allowed us to use the breakfast room to get together with family from the area as it was probably the last time my husband will see most of them. That kindness alone will make Days Inn in Southington our home away from home.
- The bed was super comfortable and the room was very clean.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Plainville
This Plainfield hotel is 5 minutes away from Tomasso Nature Park where guests can enjoy outdoor activities. The hotel features an indoor pool, 24-hour market and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Plainfield Fairfield Inn and Suites guest rooms are furnished with a work desk and a lounge chair. Cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi are provided for added convenience.Fairfield Inn Plainville offers a hot breakfast every morning. A barbecue area and laundry facilities are available on site. Guests can also use gym with modern equipment.Harford, Connecticut and the Connecticut Convention Center are within a 20-minute drive of Fairfield Inn and Suites. Central Connecticut State University and the New England Carousel Museum are a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
The room was clean, smelled great and was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean!
Gluten Free – they even had individually wrapped gluten free bagels at breakfast. Way to go!
- The place was very clean and the staff was extremely nice.
- The place was clean and the staff was nice amd helpful.
- pillows were very nice… bed a little small for me and my big hubby. did not take advantage of the breakfast but the coffee was nice.
- Bed is very comfortable and the breakfast is delicious
- The room was clean, smelled great and was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean!
Residence Inn Southington
Just off of the Interstate 84, Residence Inn Southington has self-contained accommodations within Hartford’s metropolitan area. It features an indoor heated pool with hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Residence Inn Southington include a separate bed area and a complete kitchen with dining room and lounge. Each unit comes equipped with free internet access and flat-screen TVs.Guests can prepare their own meal and have a hot breakfast, served daily at the restaurant of the hotel. During weekdays they can also join the manager’s reception for a light evening meal.Popular nearby attractions include Winter Family Ski Adventure and Lake Compounce Amusement and Water Park, both less than a 10-minute drive from the Southington Residence Inn hotel.
- Location, wish there was walkway to Cadillac Ranch. We went through back in muddy parking lot.
- Rooms were very clean and staff was phenomenal. Very pleasant and did everything they could for their guests
- Great little studio, great breakfast.had a store, basketball court and grill area!very clean.
- We rented this room just to use the pool and have a little family fun and the pool was great!! There was no chemical smell and it was very clean.
- I liked the set up of the room. Lots of space. The breakfast was delicious too!
Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
The Farmington Historical Society and the Hill-Stead Museum are minutes from this Farmington, Connecticut hotel. The hotel offers a daily hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool.Every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington offers a flat-screen LCD TV. A work desk is also available in each room. Select rooms feature a microwave and a mini-refrigerator.The Lake Compounce Amusement Park and Miss Porter’s School for girls are a short drive from the Hartford Hampton Inn and Suites. The Hartford Connecticut Expo Center is also located nearby.
- I traveled with my spouse and adult child. That wasn’t a choice
- Well, I made a reservation on the first floor and they placed me on the third. Need I say more…
- Friendly service, easy check-in, helpful staff, convenient location. Overall, quite nice. Just like the hotel I stayed at in Aurora, CO, a few months ago. Nice.
- The room with the fridge and microwave. The breakfast and the friendly people.
- visiting for thanksgiving with family. all slept well and breakfasts were good. our shower did drain poorly but didn’t really matter. 2nd time staying there and will stay again.
Motel 6 Hartford – Southington
Directly off of Interstate 85, this Southington, Connecticut motel features cable TV with extended channels in every room and wireless internet capabilities. Mt. Southington Ski Area is 6 miles away.Motel 6 Hartford – Southington features guest rooms with a desk and a sitting area. Free local calling is also available. The rooms are decorated in bright colors, wood furnishings, and carpeted floors.Guests can use the copy and fax services at the 24-hour front desk. The Hartford Motel 6 has on-site laundry facilities available.Coffee is available every morning in the lobby.Lake Compounce Amusement Park is a 10-minute drive from the motel. Downtown Hartford is 16 miles away.
Staff were nice and very friendly
The location is nice and near to some nice restaurants
Room was clean but had dust on the floor but when i complained the staff took care of every thing
- It was convenient to highway and close to several restaurants.
- There are multiple restaurants within walking distance and it’s easily accessible from the main highway.
- It was cheap staff was nice when they were at the front desk
- Very easy to find and accessible to the highway and super friendly staff.
- Staff were nice and very friendly
Red Roof Inn Hartford- New Britain
Featuring free WiFi, Red Roof Inn Hartford- New Britain offers pet-friendly accommodations in New Britain, just 8 miles from Hartford.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 26 miles from Red Roof Inn Hartford- New Britain, and Waterbury is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Was not aware I would get out on a floor were people actually live,, would not have been a problem if I didn’t smell pot all the time in the hallway, and all the noise from other room or people begging for money
- The beds were soft and cozy with super smooth sheets. Ricky Bell at the reception desk was a great host. He acted like a real person, not just a paid staff member. His recommendations were spot on and he took care of issues quickly.
- What eggs? Price was right, room was confortable.
- The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room in general was comfortable.
- Location was perfect for what we wanted-close to CCSU. Great restaurants open 24 hours in the neighborhood. The diner is great. Friendly staff, big rooms, comfortable beds, clean. The only negative aspect was the family in the next room had kids up and TV on all night. They were very loud. I was going to complain to the friendly staff at the desk but opted to turn the air conditioner fan up loud. It was a good stay and I would stay there again.
Courtyard Waterbury Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard Waterbury Downtown offers accommodations in Waterbury. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hartford is 23 miles from Courtyard Waterbury, CT, and New Haven is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and polite. The room was neat and clean. Great view from our window. Very comfortable bed and couch to watch tv and talk. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Everything was great nice clean and the pool was delicious nice and warm water i give it an A+
- Modern design is beautiful. Parking was convenient. Facility very clean. Staff friendly.
- Room was comfortable, staff were very nice. Good central location. Nice lounge and bistro. Starbucks in the hotel is a definite bonus!
- Room was spacious, well-appointed. Walk in shower terrific, no more bathtub! Very comfortable stay. Bar and breakfast very nice also.
Top Hotels In Bristol Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bristol Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bristol Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bristol Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!