10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brion Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Brion Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brion Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brion Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brion Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brion Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brion Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brion Galicia:
Hotel Balneario de Compostela
Hotel Balneario de Compostela was built in 2004 and is located in the beautiful A Maía Valley, in Brión, on the outskirts of Santiago de Compostela, only 5.6 mi away from the city center.It features a free gym and a health spa with a swimming pool with mineral-medicinal water, different types of showers and saunas.Air-conditioned rooms include a satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Bathrobes and slippers are included.The hotel has an a la carte restaurant, a complete coffee-shop and also private halls for groups and banquets. In the “Os Anxeles” restaurant, guests can taste Galician dishes. There is a set menu and a tasting menu.Right on the road to Noia, an old medieval town considered to be Compostela´s harbor, Hotel Balneario de Compostela is scarcely half an hour away from excellent beaches and right on the final stretch of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast offered multiple quality options, and service was excellent.
- Great staff, wonderful room and bathroom, and peaceful.
- The breakfast was extremely nice. The nicest breakfast I have ever had on any hotel..
- Great value for money – not a super fancy hotel or incredibly modern/spacious thermal complex but for the price (I got it for EUR 65 including spa access), this place is simply unbeatable. Wi-Fi is unusually and unexpectedly fast (much faster and more stable than in many of luxury hotels I stayed at during this trip), staff does not speak English but very friendly and do their best to help out. All in all, a good quality three star hotel, exactly as advertised.
- We had a menu del día at lunch and it was delicious. The breakfast was very good too. I also loved the terraced area off from the spa..I went to dry off, sunbathe and then went back in the spa…very relaxing.
Hotel Gastronómico Casa Rosalia
This 250-year-old farmhouse has been exquisitely renovated into a hotel blending historic charm with fantastic, contemporary design features.The Casa Rosalia is housed in a traditional wood and stone building 6.2 mi outside of Santiago de Compostela. It is surrounded by ancient houses and the picturesque, green countryside of Galicia.Wonder through the hotel’s well-preserved courtyard and enjoy its timeless charm. When the weather allows, you can also take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply sunbathe in the garden.Dine on site at the Casa Rosalia’s welcoming restaurant, which serves a selection of seasonal, local cuisine. Then relax beside the fireplace in the enchanting surroundings.
- The rooms were wonderful, decor modern and tasteful. Having a great restaurant on site, a definite plus.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
They stood outside in the rain with umbrellas when we were loading our car ; exceptional!!!
The restaurant is actually pretty good.
Hotel Gastronomico Casa Rosalia is a lovely renovated farm house in the countryside of Brion. We wanted something quiet and quaint, but walking distance to a few cafes and close by car to a few towns (eg Muros and Santiago), and this was perfect. The drives we took were beautiful and it was just so relaxing to come back to Casa Rosalia.
We had a car during this part of our trip and there was free parking right across the street.
The hotel is absolutely beautiful and clean, the late lunch extraordinary, and the staff is exceptional and kind. It’s unassuming from the outside but when you walk inside, it’s beautiful. They even put fresh fruit in our room and bottled water. The free WiFi is strong and dependable. You get a lot for a very affordable nightly hotel rate.
(I read some reviews beforehand and saw one that was awfully lengthy, and rather crazy & negative – I must dispute that rant.) This hotel and the staff are charming. We would stay here again.
- Very nice hotel, in an authentic building. A beautiful courtyard inside. Dinner at restaurant is a must! Ladies at reception and restaurant are very friendly.
- Plenty of decent affordable food and drink. Decent swimming pool and garden.
Asador de Roxos Casa Albardonedo
Located in the small Galician town of Roxos, Asador de Roxos Casa Albardonedo features a charming garden and offers accommodations with heating and free WiFi.Exposed wooden beams and stone walls lend this property a rustic feel, harmoniously combined with elegant furnishings and decorations. There is a restaurant and a snack bar, with the possibility of ordering packed lunches.All rooms have a TV, wardrobe, and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bath. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge and meeting or banquet facilities.Asador de Roxos Casa Albardonedo is located 3.1 mi from Santiago de Compostela and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer, bike storage and massage services.The coast can be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
- Lovely older property in nice condition. Is probably better if you wish to eat and drink at the hotel.
- This beautiful establishment can be likened to a “mini-Parador.” Run by a master chef and two charming sisters, the feeling is 1800’s beautifully renovated, with many different spaces in its gorgeous restaurant and outside. A perfect venue for a family reunion, wedding, baptism, or other such event, and a romantic getaway. The food is superb, as is the service!
A gorgeous refurbished establishment I’d compare to a mini-Parador. Beautiful decor, fantastic ambiance, the food in the restaurant superb and marvelous quality-price ratio, and above all, a team of beautiful, charming sisters led by an equally devoted master Chef made our stay like being at home. Our little French bulldog Igor was treated like visiting royalty.
I would recommend this lovely hotel and restaurant to one and all!
- The evening meals in the hotel restaurant were superb.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful despite our inability to speak their language, and we had a lovely evening meal and a restful stay.
Hotel Spa Congreso
One of our top picks in Teo.Hotel Congreso is conveniently located 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, ample free parking and easy road access to the city and the surrounding area.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Congreso have a flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant inside the hotel serves traditional dishes with à la carte menu and packed lunches are also available at the reception.The spa is available at a cost and offers a sauna, hydrotherapy and massages.The hotel’s strategic location gives an excellent access to the region’s major road network.
- The spa here is fantastic, and worth the fee. Great pools with multiple jets and water features. Very relaxing after multiple days walking on the Camino Portuguese.
- It was lovely… Wish the spa and gym opened prior to 5pm… That was disappointing
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS PLENTY AND THEY HAVE CHOICES.
The staff at the reception poorly educated
With a bad temper
- Service at restaurant was excellent, I am veggie and they always made food for me without extra charge. Staff were super friendly, spa was good. Pool outside was also good, saw the maintanance man check quality once early in the morning.
Set in the heart of Galicia, this traditional-style hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It features a charming restaurant serving the region’s best meat and seafood.Hotel Millan is surrounded by the peaceful green countryside of this stunning northern region. It lies near the River Noia, just 12 mi outside the regional capital and historic city of Santiago de Compostela. The dramatic coastline of the Costa da Morte is also just a short distance away.Accommodations comes in the form of rooms and apartments, offering something for couples and families alike. Amenities such as TVs and air conditioning make for a comfortable stay in these tranquil surroundings.
- Good Stay, big room. The hotel has everything under one roof.
- Big bathroom and nice, professional restaurant staff. Good location.
- Staff was extremely nice, helpful and accomodating!
- This was an emergency stay, have no options. But it was ok to stay for one night.
- Good location for the Camino route room was clean and breakfast was good and early
Hotel O Desvio
Well placed for visiting both Galicia’s ancient monuments and its stunning coastline, this new hotel provides the perfect place to relax, just 2.5 mi from Santiago de Compostela.The O Desvio lies in peaceful surroundings just 5 minutes from the city center. This makes it a great base to explore the world-famous cathedral and other historic sites of the city – the end of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. You can also easily reach the dramatic coastline and fantastic beaches of this northern region, just 20 minutes away.O Desvio blends its traditional setting, and characteristic wood and stone look, with a wide range of modern facilities. These include hydromassage showers, free Wi-Fi internet access and flat-screen satellite TVs in each room.Relax after a busy day with an authentic Galician dinner in the hotel restaurant. You can also unwind with a drink out on the hotel terrace.
Breakfast was Spanish/European and plentiful. Great bread, meats and traditional tart . Coffee lovely.
It was a clean and comfortable room.
One of the ladies providing reception duties/ clean and cafeteria wk was very helpful when language permitted.
Restaurant opposite, belonging to the hotel was fantastic. As we were a group of 12, they gave us our own room. Food was fantastic
Would definitely stay here again, if we are coming close to this area.
Not far from Santiago de Compestelo
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Moved us to a room at the back of the hotel at our request. Was a pleasant experience considering we could speak no Spanish and they spoke very little English. Greatly appreciated they took the trouble to understand our needs and made our stay very comfortable.
- La cama muy cómoda y grande. El trato del personal muy familiar y acogedor. El desayuno variado.
CALIDAD PRECIO ESTUPENDO, Y EN RELACIÓN A LO ANTERIOR TANTO LA HABITACIÓN COMO EL DESAYUNO MÁS QUE CORRECTO.
- Breakfast was Spanish/European and plentiful. Great bread, meats and traditional tart . Coffee lovely.
A Quinta Da Auga Hotel Spa Relais & Chateaux
Set in a renovated 18th-century building, A Quinta Da Auga is a luxury eco-hotel located just outside central Santiago de Compostela. The beautiful property has gardens, fountains and a river.Each of the rooms is individually decorated, blending antique details with modern features. Facilities include a free mini-bar, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen satellite TV.A Quinta Da Auga’s spa has 3 floors, including a private area for groups. It offers a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a hydrotherapy pool. A wide range of natural treatments is offered.The Restaurant Filigrana serves traditional Galician cuisine and has a terrace overlooking the gardens. There is also a cozy library with a Baroque fireplace.The hotel is set in a residential area, just 1.9 mi from Santiago’s historic center. There is easy access by bus, with a bus stop outside the hotel. There is a 24-hour reception and free parking.
- beds were very comfortable and the staff was awesome.
- The stay at this hotel was just fabulous! Everything was wonderful – the room, bed, food (dinner in the restaurant was one of the best we have had) – and the staff was sensitive to our needs and always helpful! We highly recommend this hotel and will return for certain if we travel in the area in the future!
- Elegant property! Quality sheets and bed! The best spa ever!
- I adored the comfortable roomy suite with the luxuriously dressed king size bed. The large out-swing windows with a beautiful view of the luscious green hills. I appreciated the spa area for my tired muscles! The largest whirlpool with stations to get every inch. Cold and hot sauna and steam baths! The restaurant is amazing. I had two delicious dinners both the best that I had in all the cites that I visited while in Spain! Breakfast was included in my stay and included a large variety of high quality foods to choose. The service is perfect and all the staff extremely helpful. I forgot the gifts that I purchased for my family in the room and they kindly offered to send them to me in Seattle. I love also the little cafe/bar to the left of the main entry.
- This place is not only beautiful but very friendly. The service is exceptional – they prepared breakfast for us at 5 am so we could eat before our taxi arrived at 5:30.
Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago
Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago is in Santiago de Compostela, 20 minutes’ walk from the cathedral and city center. It has easy access to the AP-9 Motorway. There is free WiFi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago have a satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The hotel is located next to university’s Vida Campus, and 1,650 feet from the University Hospital Complex (CHUS).The Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago is set in gardens and has an impressive central atrium, with plants hanging from each balcony. There is a 24-hour front desk and you can hire a car from the tour desk.
- Staff was extremely helpful in resolving a personal problem we encountered.
- The staff were very helpful about logistics and town information.
- Very helpful staff, knowledgeable about the town, logistics and its offerings.
Room very comfortable
Rosemary is overworked in the hotel bar and food area
She works so hard! Reception have 2 persons on most of the time , they could help, we felt strongly and mentioned this sensitive matter when checking out. Apparently staff agree that Rosemary is overworked , but the lady manager refused to give her assistance, as she requested help. We feel this appears inhumane
- The buffet breakfast is very much worth the 8 euros you pay! We loved it! Very clean, good location and nice staff. We were happy with our stay. Only a 15-minute walk to the “casco histórico”.
Pazo de Adrán
Located outside Milladoiro in the village of San Xoán Calo and 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela, Pazo de Adrán is set in 13123 ft² of beautiful gardens. This 18th-century property features an outdoor swimming pool and an à la carte restaurant.The 10 individually decorated rooms at Pazo de Adrán open onto balconies. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a range of Galician dishes in the Pazo’s rustic restaurant. There is also a café and a lounge.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and the beaches at Rianxo are approximately 22 mi from the property.The AP9 Motorway is 1.2 mi away and connects you to Pontevedra and Vigo in 50 minutes.
- Everything was fabulous! We especially liked the atmosphere–very relaxing!
- Excellent value, beautiful facilities and great food.
- The hotel grounds are beautiful and the staff very nice. The setting is fantastic
- The swimming pool and the food were very good, also the personal and the restaurant area beside the pool.
Quite a long way off the Camino but a very pleasant surprise after a long, hot day of walking.
A good choice if you want to have an easy 10k walk in to Santiago on your last day.
We had a vegetable risotto for dinner as it was quite late and the taste was outstanding for something so simple.
The restaurant looked beautiful, however as it was a nice evening we chose to eat outside.
Receptionist was lovely and helpful, nice to be given a choice of rooms on check in.
NH Collection Santiago de Compostela
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.This design hotel is in a quiet area, a 13-minute walk from Obradoiro Square and the Cathedral. It offers free WiFi, an indoor swimming pool, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The NH Collection Santiago de Compostela is set surrounded by the Obradoiro Parks. The university campus and Auditorio de Galicia are both minutes away.The hotel has a heated pool, a sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a fitness center and a massage service.All rooms at the NH Collection Santiago have a canopy bed, soundproofing and city views. The modern design includes a 46-inch flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities, and attractive wood furniture.The hotel’s healthy Antiox buffet breakfast features antioxidant dishes. The restaurant serves creative Galician food, and there is a choice between a daily menu or à la carte dining. A café-bar is also available.
- I have good experience with the NH, so it is not the first time I stay with them. This hotel in Santiago de Compostela is situated in a quite park and it is nice to walk to the old town from there. The hotel is very cozy, the room ample, and it is well equipped. In addition, the sauna & swimming pool are open all day offering joy & relaxation. The kindness of hotel staff is genuine!
- the bed was comfy, the breakfast was superb, the location was perfectly located near green spaces, and easy access to grocery store and laundromat. Staff was helpful in getting us a room with a great view of the city.
- Everything. Service great, location and access to parking
- It was in a nice quiet location about 15 minuets walk to the cathedral.The room was spacious and comfortable and the the staff were very friendly.
- Nice lobby, very comfortable room. Good breakfast. Staff was very helpful and kind.
Top Hotels In Brion Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brion Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brion Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brion Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!