10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bridgewater Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bridgewater Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bridgewater Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bridgewater Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bridgewater Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bridgewater Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bridgewater Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bridgewater Virginia:
Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South
This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of downtown Harrisburg and 4 miles from James Madison University. The hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are also equipped with a work desk and coffee maker.The Hampton Harrisonburg South guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center. The hotel also offers daily breakfast buffet.The Hampton Inn South is 6 miles from the Harrisonburg Children’s Museum. The Virginia Quilt Museum is within an 8-minute drive of the hotel.
- Room very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff friendly, courteous, and more than willing to accommodate your needs.
- Our overnight at Hampton in Harrisonburg South was very nice. Love being greeted by a friendly staff in addition to cold lemon water, cookies and coffee!
- Overall was really good. Except booking.com need to do a little better calculations. It’s a little bit too far from Massanutten Resort.
- The kids more than enjoyed the pool and staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful facility; room was comfortable and very pretty; the staff was friendly and very helpful. Very satisfied customer.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisonburg, VA
One of our top picks in Harrisonburg.Located in Harrisonburg in the region of Virginia, 20 miles from Staunton, Country Inn & Suites Harrisonburg features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luray is 30 miles from Country Inn Harrisonburg, and Waynesboro is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great with lots of selection. Staff was fantastic!
- The rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable. Our kids enjoyed the clean pool and the fresh cookies 🙂
- Thought this hotel was not up to the standards we are used to in a country inn and suites.
- Very clean, quiet and the continental breakfast was very good!
- Bed very comfortable. Full breakfast was very good
Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg is located in Harrisonburg in the region of Virginia, just 20 miles from Staunton.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luray is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Harrisonburg, and Waynesboro is 23 miles away. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- breakfast area was extremely small and layout didn’t allow for any traffic and seating at the same time.
- Pancake Bar. Pool and Hot Tub. Great Breakfast in the AM
- Staff was wonderful. Empathetic to our needs – we had been in an auto accident.
- Staff was amazing and the building beautiful. Decent breakfast and our boys enjoyed the pool.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating.
Motel 6 Harrisonburg South
One of our best sellers in Harrisonburg! Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Harrisonburg South offers pet-friendly accommodations in Harrisonburg.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staunton is 20 miles from Motel 6 Harrisonburg S, and Luray is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 31 miles from Motel 6 Harrisonburg South.
- The location was excellent. Easy off/on 77. The room was clean and beds comfortable. Check in and out were very easy.
- Beds were comfy! Walls are thin, but it was inexpensive and in a great location for us to stop on our road trip. No charge for pets is a huge bonus!
- The room was newly renovated and was very clean. And the bed was comfortable, the water was hot.
Very sparse cold tile floor
thin sheets and blanket
Staff were nice.
- Dirty, the room smelled so bad when I walk in I didn’t even want to take a shower there and I didn’t. Room number 27, two of three the three lights in the room had bad in line switch’s one didn’t work the other one sparked. I do not recommend that motel to anyone!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Harrisonburg
One of our best sellers in Harrisonburg! This Harrisonburg hotel is off of Interstate 81 and features an on-site fitness room and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. James Madison University is 3.5 miles away.There is a work desk and a bay window with cushioned sitting in each room at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Harrisonburg. All rooms are decorated in cool colors and have free bathroom amenities.Guests can use the on-site business center. Meeting and banquet facilities are next to the hotel.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the Harrisonburg Microtel Inn. Warm chocolate chip cookies are available on weekend afternoons.This hotel is just 3.2 miles from the Forbes Performing Arts Center, and Heritage Oaks Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away. Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport is 12.4 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was good. Victor was phenomenal, very professional and courteous.
- Very clean, comfortable, easy access to interstate without road noise. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
I liked how comfy the bed was and the fact that there was a mirror at the head of the bed. It made certain activities with my partner a little bit more interesting 😉
Also really liked the towel swan hah that was pretty sweet.
- Front desk attendant was friendly and efficient. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was clean.
- Great staff – friendly, kind, responsive. Very clean room. Microwave, coffee maker, fridge. Good work space, comfortable bed.
Days Inn Harrisonburg
One of our top picks in Harrisonburg.Days Inn Harrisonburg offers accommodations in Harrisonburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staunton is 22 miles from Days Inn Harrisonburg, and Luray is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- good reasonably price to stay. very convenient to what we needed to do while there.
- We showed up at 3 pm and was told there was no hot water, they should have called us so we could make new reservations at another place
- The desk staff when we arrived was accommodating and very nice
- Easy check-in and check out and walking distance to the football stadium.
- Beds were comfortable, staff was friendly and hotel was very close to James Madison University. We were there for family weekend and it was very convenient to be able to leave the car in the hotel parking lot and walk to the campus for the activities, including the football game.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Madison offers accommodations in Harrisonburg. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staunton is 23 miles from Hotel Madison, and Luray is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Madison.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg
This Fairfield Inn is located off I-81 highway, 1.7 miles from James Madison University. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and a whirlpool, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg are equipped with satellite TV and a radio. In addition, every room features basic kitchen facilities including a microwave and a mini-refrigerator.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.There are 3 shopping centers within 1 miless of the hotel, and the nearest golf course is 1 mile away. Fairfield Inn Harrisonburg is 15 miles from Shenandoah National Park.The hotel is 2 hours’ drive from Washington Dulles International Airport. Free on-site parking is available.
- The bed and room was overall very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was very spacious. The breakfast selection was great, lots of options. The hot tub and pool area was clean and quiet. The location was great as there are several restaurants, grocery stores, and convenience stores within walking distance. There are also numerous medical facilities in walking distance if medical care was needed. Overall, I’m always pleased with my stay at Marriot hotels and feel at home. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from Massunten resort, which is where we visited. So if you are looking to go there and want to find hotels nearby that are more affordable than the resort lodging, I would recommend this hotel.
- The rooms are spacopus and with modern decor and the hotel smells good! Also the indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center were a plus..
- Great place to stay!! Rooms clean and spacious. Breakfast options plentiful! Staff was wonderful!!
- They let us check in early since I was super tired from my travel
- Room was clean and the front staff was great. We checked in late and the front desk was friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was super clean, so much so that the tub was a bit slipper but all in all we loved our room.
Motel 6 Harrisonburg
Located close to Interstate 81, this Harrisonburg motel features an outdoor pool and rooms that have a sitting area. Massanutten Resort is 12 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at Harrisonburg Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided. Wi-Fi is available for a charge.Plenty of shopping and dining is within one mile of Motel 6 Harrisonburg and James Madison University is a 5-minute drive away.
- This was a handicapped room and it was spacious for negociating. Bathroom large and equipped.
- How large the bathroom was! How large the room was!
- It is very good price and it is very clean. It is very close to the shopping area and restaurants.
- We try to stay here on the way to/from MD because it is always a great deal, roomy, clean, and easy access from Interstate
- Room rate advertised at motel was below booking.com. I paid $17.00 over advertised rate by booking thru them.
Just off Interstate-81, this Harrisonburg hotel is a 4 minute drive from Valley Mall and the Quilt Museum. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a buffet breakfast with waffles, eggs, and sausage.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided at the Comfort Inn Harrisonburg. Guests can relax on the deck lounge chairs or walk through the hotel grounds.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Harrisonburg Comfort Inn. All rooms include a work desk, and are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and neutral colors.Parking is free at the Comfort Inn. James Madison University is one mile from the hotel. Heritage Oaks Golf Club is 4.5 miles away.
- Was as advertised. Room was clean and problems fixed quickly
- There was a good selection of eateries and shopping choices close to the property. The breakfast was nice.
- The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast items were quite extensive.
- The bed was especially comfortable. I have back problems and I slept really well.
- Great location but difficult to access once you leave the highway.
Top Hotels In Bridgewater Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bridgewater Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bridgewater Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bridgewater Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!