10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bridgewater Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Bridgewater Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bridgewater Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bridgewater Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bridgewater Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bridgewater Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bridgewater Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bridgewater Vermont:
The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge
Featuring a restaurant, The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge is in Woodstock. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linens.At The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge there is a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property provides free parking.The inn is 4 miles from Suicide Six, 3 miles from Mount Tom and 2.5 miles from VINS Nature Center.
- Keurig was great, Mona was excellent host, next time we’ll have to dine on property!!
- Fabulous Food probably one of the best meals I have ever had.
- Very beautiful location, atmosphere, and experience. The owners are pleasant and hard working at this B&B. Looking forward to another visit.
- Lincoln Inn is in a great location, just outside Woodstock, set in lovely grounds sloping down to the river. There are chairs in the grounds to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Everything. Very clean. Simple decor. Great food. The property was well maintained and enjoyable.
Jackson House Inn
Located in Woodstock, 12 miles from Killington, Jackson House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Hanover is 14 miles from Jackson House Inn, and Rutland is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
- Could not have been happier with the property and experience. Newer property that is well maintained. Breakfast buffet was a step above in terms of quality. We did not have dinner on-site, but enjoyed cocktails at the bar all three nights of our stay. The beverage director was behind the bar two nights and crafted some of the best cocktails we’ve had in years. While you cannot walk into Woodstock, it is a quick drive. It is also centrally located and within 30 minutes, you can be at Harpoon, Long-Trail, Silo, Simon Pearce, etc etc. Highly recommend.
Cedarbrook offers accommodations in Killington. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Woodstock is 12 miles from Cedarbrook, and Hanover is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Shire Woodstock
Located in Woodstock, 14 miles from Killington, The Shire Woodstock features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hanover is 12 miles from The Shire Woodstock, and Rutland is 23 miles from the property.
- The room was so cozy and beautiful. Good for a couple but we booked 2 rooms in order for the kids to come with us and for us to have some adult time. The manager put us in 2 rooms 351-352 connected in our own private “suite” area and it worked perfectly! The staff was more than accommodating. The location was fabulous, only a 3-5 minute walk to town, across the street from a market and very convenient. I am not only staying here again but I would recommend anyone to stay here!
- We arrived and were met by Jeremiah, one of the very pleasant staff members (Sean) and after telling him about our 6 hour drive and casually asking for a cosy room, he smiled and “made our mini-vacation” with an upgrade to large room (#224) with private alcove in back of the property with a magnificent view of a snow covered river and mountains. This property has a supermarket across the street which is convenient since Woodstock is literally closed (except for restaurants) after 6pm when the munchies hit in the evening. It is a 5 minute walk to the center of town.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants in Woodstock Center
- Cleanliness ,fragrance of the room outstanding ,comfortable beds
- Location, spacious room,helpful staff, plenty of parking,
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Highline Lodge offers accommodations in Killington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 14 miles from Highline Lodge, and Hanover is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mountain Inn at Killington
Located in Killington in the region of Vermont, 14 miles from Woodstock, Mountain Inn at Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hanover is 26 miles from Mountain Inn Killington, and Rutland is 9 miles from the property.
- Have been coming to Mountain Inn for over 30 years. It has great location. The hot pool after skiing is the best. Great bar and restaurant and is central to everything. I will continue to return to this location.
- Continental Sunday breakfast host/desk manager (same person)
- We requested the lowest possible floor with least amount of stairs. They accommodated this request immediately and graciously. Only 4 steps up to our floor with sturdy hand rails on both sides. They gave us a room with a gas fireplace which was wonderful. Everything was clean and attractive. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We slept very well. We would definitely stay here again. Priced very reasonably for Killington Mt.
- Manager who was on duty was so friendly and helpful. Gave us ideas of what to do and things that were going on that weekend. View of killington peak was spectacular!
- Great common areas, super friendly and helpful manager.
The Snowed Inn
One of our top picks in Killington.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Snowed Inn offers accommodations in Killington.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Woodstock is 14 miles from The Snowed Inn, and Hanover is 25 miles away.
- We has stayed at the Snowed in before so we did expect a high level of hospitality and comfort and we were not disappointed. We are skiers and the Killington mountain is very close as are restaurants and shops.
- Very friendly hosts and lovely dog. Pleasant breakfast nice area to sit and chat. Hosts very accommodating. Nice tea and coffee station available at all times. Convenient location
- We really enjoyed the studio with the fireplace and it’s own separate entrance.
- Great place to stay. Very convenient location. Decent breakfast with fresh waffles made daily. Great service and the place is very clean and up to date.
- Convenient and cozy. Staff baked cookies and brought out to hot tub.
Birch Ridge Inn
One of our best sellers in Killington! This Killington full-service inn offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. Killington Golf Course and Killington Ski Resort are 1 miless away.Individually decorated rooms feature wood furnishing with bright decor. Select rooms at Birch Ridge feature a fireplace or spa tub.Breakfast is served each morning featuring hot coffee or tea with fruit and pastries. A restaurant and a full bar are on site.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests. Concierge service along with fax and photocopying services are also available.Appalachian Trail is 1 mile from Birch Ridge Inn and Green Mountain Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Wonderful place to stay! The owners and staff are very attentive; making sure everything you need is taken care of. Excellent breakfast! Dining and bar on site is a nice extra! Just a wonderful place to stay. We will be back!
- Nice breakfast in the morning is included. It’s different everyday so you don’t get bored. Staff is very friendly
- the puff pastry-scramble was excellent. Would have liked a less ‘wheaty’ breakfast choice (when we go back I’ll give Mary a heads-up)
- Perfect location, close to the mountain. Room was very cosy and clean, love the vibe here.
The innkeepers were amazingly friendly, greeted us at the door and made us feel very welcome! The breakfast was delicious, fresh, and a nice bonus.
We left a half-empty bottle of wine one morning and returned to find it on ice in an ice bucket, they really want out.
Summit Lodge is located in Killington, 14 miles from Woodstock and 25 miles from Hanover. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Kid/family friendly! Live music ~ love!! Matt & Makala bar tenders great!! Food very good as well!
- Close to the mountain! Friendly staff, good breakfast included. Has that old lodge feel to it.
- The staff was super helpful, polite and seemed to enjoy their jobs. They went out of their way with out hesitation to make sure we were comfortable. Agreeing with other comments about the breakfast, it was very good. It was a buffet style with a good assortment of options.
- The outdoor pool and the indoor hot tub are awesome! After you check out, if you are skiing that day, they let you use the pool and showers to refresh, before going home! Staff is very friendly and they have the best breakfast I’ve ever had!
- The Summit Lodge was fantastic.The view of Killington Mountain was great ,dinner at the Irish Pub was delicious and the complimentary breakfast was worth the value
Top Hotels In Bridgewater Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bridgewater Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bridgewater Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bridgewater Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!