10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brick Bay Roatan Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Brick Bay Roatan Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brick Bay Roatan Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brick Bay Roatan Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brick Bay Roatan Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brick Bay Roatan Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brick Bay Roatan Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brick Bay Roatan Island:
Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas
Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas is located in First Bight, just 5 miles from Roatán. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The staff is knowledeable, quick, friendly, and welcoming. Herby’s is the best for big game viewing. Rooms are adquate – not fancy, but clean and comfortable. I do think they’re a bit overpriced by island standards, though. Nevertheless, we’ll be back be back because of the convenient mid-island location.
- The Pineapple is a PERFECT place to stay if you are not looking for a beach resort. Good location if you have business in the central part of the island. The property has 4 fantastic pools, 2 restaurants with good food at a good price and a nice exercise facility. I have stayed here several times and will return again.
- The property was beautiful and clean!! The hotel provided transportation to and from the airport and to the little French key makes this hotel perfect!! Plus the boat ride to the key was also an awesome perk!!! The staff was extremely helpful as well!
- Beautiful hotel lots of space very clean and comfy. Air conditioning which is very important.
- I liked the fact that it is the only hotel that I found in Roatan where I could accumulate points. Also, the pool was pretty.
The Executive Inn
Located in French Harbor in the region of Roatan Island, 3.8 miles from Roatán, The Executive Inn features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort
One of our top picks in West Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort offers accommodations in West Bay, just 7 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and car rental is available. Utila is 24 miles from Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort, and Corozal is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- While they had some problems with it, most of the time the island power outages were seamlessly handled by the facility’s generator. Awesome reef is easy to access and right in front of the resort. Didn’t even bother with a tour.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was decorated very nicely. I loved the outdoor shower and the porch with a hammock. The location was very good with great snorkeling right off the property.
- Awesome pool, beach and snorkeling. Friendly staff. Great breakfast in the open air restaurant. Very nice accommodations. Free airport shuttle. Cleanliness of the facility.
- The food And facilities were great. Everything was a short waking distance away, pool was beautiful too. One waiter (Jimmy) was really nice.
- Place by the bautiful beach, excellent large rooms in vila, new comfortable furniture, beach bar with good food, a pleasant dive base right in the hotel.
Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort
One of our top picks in West Bay.The Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort is 50 feet from the West Bay Beach. It features free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool with waterfall and a coral reef in front.The modern villas have wood furniture, air conditioning, a sitting area and flat-screen cable TV. All villas have balconies with garden and pool views, and kitchens include a stove, fridge and coffee maker. The bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries.Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort have La Palapa restaurant, where breakfast, seafood and salads are available. The guests can also enjoy the swim-up bar.Activities such as horseback riding, canoeing, fishing, hiking and diving can be arranged at the Infinity Bay. There is bike rental and the guests can also use the sauna and the gym.This complex is just over 1 miles from the Hanging Bridge at Gumbalimba Park and a 15-minute drove from Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport.
- Good size pool. Beach good. Bar at front of hotel well positioned with friendly staff.
- The property was beautiful and the beach was incredible. We made sure we were entertained with the sunset every day. Breakfast buffet was very good everyday. All employees, security services, and local residents were courteous and offered awesome hospitality. Everyone greeted us whenever we saw them on the property. Felt like a friendly and safe place with armed security personnel present in numerous locations at the resort. Guest services personnel were awesome.
- Location was excellent, we ate breakfast at the hotel and walked up and down the beach to enjoy other restaurants, that were all excellent. We found all the restaurants to be simply outstanding!!!! To get around I would recommend the boat taxis…they were great! Snorkeling was excellent and the beach was wonderful!
- Gorgeous setting, lovely pool with view of beach, friendly, helpful staff. Loved the R Church worship service upstairs on Sunday! Just found it by “accident”. Breakfast was great and also restaurant by beach had wonderful food. We especially liked the ceviche!!!
- Everything. Amazing reef with lots of fish at a very short swim from the beach. Snorkeling paradise!
Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments
One of our best sellers in West End! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Utila is 25 miles from Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments, and Corozal is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very clean and we took full advantage of using the common area kitchen and hammocks!
- Valery was an absolutely fabulous, entertaining host who had all the information and was lovely to get to know. The rooftop kitchen and hammock space is great to make your own meals and relax. Nice hot shower with good water pressure and short stroll to the beach. Overall wonderful stay.
- Valerie was an exceptional host. She provided us with lost of information that we didn’t already know about the island. She gave us recommendations as to where to go, restaurants to visit and things to do. The outdoor kitchen on the upstairs covered patio was well stocked with kitchen utensils. It is a little off the beaten path, which is great if you prefer to be away from the louder noise of the main drag, and the rooms are basic, but very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Fridge and coffee maker in every room! Valerie was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, and inviting. Water in shower got nice and hot (which has not been my experience elsewhere in similar hotels). Also loved having the terrace with a kitchen to prepare breakfast and hammocks to rest in!
The guest experience provided by Valerie at the front desk exceeds that of many luxury hotel chains.
The hotel is conveniently located in the tranquil area of West End, and most dive shops and restaurants are in walking distance.
The room is equipped with kitchenette and free water.
Hotel Florence Complex
Located in Coxen Hole, 1.3 miles from Roatán, Hotel Florence Complex features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Utila is 29 miles from Hotel Florence Complex, and Corozal is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff were great! Room had everything you needed and good TV selection!
- Room and bathrooms were too small. Did not enjoy overnight stay at all.
- For what it is – a very low priced hotel for a one night stay between arriving in Roatan and going to Utila the next day – it’s very adequate. The room was clean enough. The staff is very nice, but not always there. Had to have a local call them to check out – the posted hours don’t mean much. Never got the wi-fi to work either time I stayed (one night each way in and out of Roatan). Not all the taxi drivers recognize the name, so tell them to go to the Bojangles by the gas station and you will at least end up no more than a block away. The air conditioner lowered the humidity a few points in the room, but never really cooled it down. Not the end of the world.
- The location and proximity to the airport was just right for me
- Very polite staff. Drinking water was always available in the hall. Clean room right on the highway for ease of transportation.
Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort
Turquoise Bay is on the beach of Roatan Island, a 10-minute drive from the Port Royal National Park. It features a private beach area, free airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms feature contemporary décor, air conditioning, a desk, wardrobe and TV with satellite or cable channels. All of the rooms also feature a coffee maker and a terrace or balcony with garden views. The bathrooms are private and have a shower and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves international cuisine, a buffet and menu and there is also a bar. Room service is available as well.Guests can arrange activities such as swimming with dolphins, which is a 25-minute drive away, along with snorkeling, scuba diving and sport fishing.This hotel is a 20-minute drive from the French Harbour and a 30-minute drive from the Roatan International Airport.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in West End, 5 miles from Roatán, Lands End features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Utila is 26 miles from Lands End, and Corozal is 5 miles away. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Better bed ,better towels. Great place to stay. Breakfast should be included with room.
- Rustic look but modern facilities. Walking distance to all the action of West End, but still quiet. Great location on the water (rocks) with nice pool and surround. Bar and dining area overlook the pool, ocean and sunset. Prices are reasonable. Tirza and all the staff are helpful and eager to please. Spanish is not needed.
- Loved my view from my window & the ocean breeze!
- location good.Swimming pool a bonus,very helpful and lovely staff.It was my birthday while there and the staff found out and brought me birthday cake.Lovely pool deck to watch boats going by.owner on sight most of time so if there were any queries they were soon solved
- Bed is very comfy, great view, friendly staff and good pina coladas. Moreover, a very quick reply to my email after I did my booking and quite area but close to West End.
Splash Inn Dive Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the heart of West End Beach and a 5-minute boat trip from West Bay Beach, the beach-front Splash Inn Dive Resort features an on-site restaurant, a private dock and massage treatments.The rooms feature tropical décor, air conditioning, a ceiling fan and a cable TV. The bathrooms include a shower. Daily cleaning is included, and a laundry service is also available.Guests at this property can enjoy Italian cuisine and international dishes at the on-site restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a variety of bars within 650 feet of the property.Splash Inn Dive Resort offers daily snorkeling boat tours, scuba diving and shark diving. Activities such as fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, tours in a glass bottom boat and horseback riding can be arranged at the front desk.This complex is a 15-minute drive from the center of Coxen and walking distance from shops and grocery stores. It is a 20-minute drive from the ferry terminal.
- The staff were lovely and rooms well-maintained and comfy. The hotel is perfectly located in the center of West End with a wonderful view of the ocean. There was a decent variety of foods for breakfast.
- The food,choices and quality were excellent. Very well prepared. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The place was clean and comfortable. It had access to all of the fun spots. Taxi service available every where. The Inn would call and arrange trips for you as well, or knew who could. Very safe area!
- Location and staff were awesome! Free breakfast made mornings an easy start.
- Very original place on the island, food was excellent, prices a little high compared to Utila but still ok
- Thanks to Rafa and all the amazing staff on the restaurant and the dive shop! Amazing place !
Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort offers accommodations in West Bay, just 6 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Utila is 24 miles from Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort, and Corozal is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The best part of Bananarama is the location. Breakfasts were wonderful. Staff is the best.
- our cabin was very comfortable with a nice shaded porch
- Many activities for guests, entertainment ect. , excellent dive shop.
- Amazing location, breathtaking, immaculate beach and property. Super friendly staff and dive shop. Great restaurants and bar. Great for children.
- The location of the resort was amazing. The beach was beautiful and incredible snorkeling.
Top Hotels In Brick Bay Roatan Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brick Bay Roatan Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brick Bay Roatan Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brick Bay Roatan Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!